PDA

View Full Version : Xfire

xXGorg
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Xfire doesnt show that im playing cabal.....so im not getting my play time. How do i fix this? thanks

Lyro
11-24-2010, 07:54 PM
I've got the same problem too... it says I've logged < 1 hour but I know I've played like 10 at least. -_-

DrifterX
11-24-2010, 08:38 PM
did u guys join the clan lol http://www.xfire.com/communities/officialcabal18112010/

[GM] Sky
11-25-2010, 06:44 AM
Hello,
If you participate in Play 2 Win event and have a problem about time tracking, Please follow below directions.
Here is how.

STEP 1:
Launching CABAL Game and Log in to your Xfire user account

STEP 2
Join the Official CABAL Community (http://www.xfire.com/communities/officialcabal18112010/)on the Xfire Web CABAL P2W Event Site (http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_cabal_p2w/)

STEP 3:
Play CABAL with running Xfire. You become eligible for different prizing categories depending on your play time as follows:

YOU MUST JOIN THE OFFICIAL COMMUNITY AND HAVE XFIRE RUNNING IN ORDER FOR YOUR GAME PLAY HOURS TO BE TRACKED.
Thank you.

Xfire doesnt show that im playing cabal.....so im not getting my play time. How do i fix this? thanks

xXCrusadeXx
11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I have done everything and it doesnt add up my gameplay hours. Xfire even recognizes that im playing cabal, just doesnt bother uploading that info to my profile -_-

sn0wXz
11-25-2010, 11:03 AM
after locating the xfire_games.ini u can check the directory key for launching...
"LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Estsoft\ CabalOnline\USInstallPath"

^verify launch path is correct in "regedit" window, if it is, then launch threw xfire, if its launching the game, it shouldnt be too hard to get the hours to count...

Lyro
11-25-2010, 01:42 PM
^ can u make a step by step process of this? Im confused whether i open cabal folder from Computer Shortcut of Xfire Folder or Xfire system thingy

sn0wXz
11-25-2010, 02:18 PM
^ can u make a step by step process of this? Im confused whether i open cabal folder from Computer Shortcut of Xfire Folder or Xfire system thingy

i see alot of peolpe using it just fine, it may be specific os' that doesnt work correctly, or a certain version of that os, like 64 n 32 bit function differently. C:\program data\xfire\xfire_games.ini or just search for it manually....

just goto LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Estsoft\ CabalOnline\USInstallPath in your "regedit" window, and make sure the launch path is correct if you cant edit it yourself, besides its .ini so it will re-write upon execution of xfire....

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1571/2222222324324342.png

IRaid101
11-25-2010, 04:11 PM
i see alot of peolpe using it just fine, it may be specific os' that doesnt work correctly, or a certain version of that os, like 64 n 32 bit function differently. C:\program data\xfire\xfire_games.ini or just search for it manually....

just goto LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Estsoft\ CabalOnline\USInstallPath in your "regedit" window, and make sure the launch path is correct if you cant edit it yourself, besides its .ini so it will re-write upon execution of xfire....

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1571/2222222324324342.png

ur asain ? o.o

boredom
11-27-2010, 12:33 AM
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Estsoft\ CabalOnline\USInstallPath

Yes mine is correct and still not recording game time. I think the issue is on Xfire's side rather than client side. Many people are having the same issue with a wide range of different operating systems.

musle
11-27-2010, 02:47 AM
on the xfire adding yourself helps you to see whether the xfire is tracking the game or not

for me the cabal online blinks for the moment when i start the client and it just goes away

so im guessing xfire just fails to stop tracking from the login page =/

cerverus3
11-27-2010, 03:04 AM
well i just help a friend to fix his go to tools on xfire thingy
them options
them press game tab
this would show games u have which are suport by Xfire tracking thingy XD
if cabal is no in there u have to find it manualy
if its there just click aply and try to launch cabal from xfire
or launch cabal at blue box comes out on the boton right cornet which say xfire
that work for a friend just minutes ago

musle
11-27-2010, 03:32 AM
well i just help a friend to fix his go to tools on xfire thingy
them options
them press game tab
this would show games u have which are suport by Xfire tracking thingy XD
if cabal is no in there u have to find it manualy
if its there just click aply and try to launch cabal from xfire
or launch cabal at blue box comes out on the boton right cornet which say xfire
that work for a friend just minutes ago
still the same for me =/

the xfire detects it properly it just stops tracking it from the login page

funny thing is that if i exit xfire while the client is running, a small box pops up and say xfire is disconnected or something on the cabal client

Lyro
11-27-2010, 07:02 AM
I've noticed that when you first launch cabal from x-fire, it shows that you are indeed playing cabal, but after like 4 seconds, it says ur not playing cabal anymore. Gameguard finishes loading when the message that says your playing cabal vanishes. Happens right when you get onto the log-in page. Coincidence? Or am I just high >_<

M3lly
11-27-2010, 07:49 AM
DID THIS AND GUESS WHAT, STILL DOESNT RECORD MY TIME. When i signed up i had 3854 min its still the same now.