PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] PC Environment Survey with Xfire Corruption

[GM] DaisY
11-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Hello CABAL Players,
Play 2 Win Event with Xfire is currently ongoing!
If you have faced any crush or corruption while using Xfire client with CABAL, please let us know which OS you use.

[Period]
* Nov.26th ~ Dec.2 [1 week]

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

boredom
11-25-2010, 07:58 PM
^ lol +1

But back on topic; To answer your poll daisy, there is a problem with xfire logging playtime.

shutupson
11-25-2010, 08:17 PM
i use window 7 64 bit no problem here xfire track my time fine

Cruel
11-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Client crush? My god that sounds weird.

smallshielder
11-26-2010, 01:22 AM
its showing im playing cabal (EU), even though im playing cabal(NA)

Travesh
11-26-2010, 04:36 AM
I know I'm playing my tail off to win that Rw3, but xfire is alittle confusing to use. As far as I know, I'm just turning it on while playing Cabal, and checking my hours.

Corrupt
11-26-2010, 07:21 AM
an event with decent prizes that doesn't require dumping bils of alz into npcs and xfire doesn't even work for half the ppl. smh

Corrupt
11-26-2010, 09:34 AM
xfire gave me bsod twice and it doesn't even log my hours played QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Berserk_Fury
11-27-2010, 08:44 AM
lol @ kids using windows vista

I didn't think there were any of those left around.

blockie
11-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Ugh I give up, Xfire is too confusing. I got 11 hours and it stopped.

My status says that I'm playing Cabal(Europe)-__- so I hope that it still counts.

Valdoroth
11-27-2010, 09:47 PM
For all those who are having trouble with it (also make you sure you have Cabal Online: The Revolution of Action selected, and not Cabal Online):

If you didn't set it to register the game manually,
1. go to Tools> Options> Games
2. click the not installed tab and scroll until you find Cabal Online: The Revolution of Action
3. click manual
4. click browse for the game path and detect path (find the .exe file in your Cabal Online(NA) folder for both
5. click apply and it should work.

If that don't work try restarting x-fire or your computer. It took mine awhile to figure it out, but It works fine.

Oruchmaru
12-01-2010, 05:55 AM
i have been trying to use the xfire thing to do this contest but when ever i go to log out of the game i get some stupid error and it dont keep track of how long i played for cause since this contest started i have been playing and by xfires site i have only played for less than an hour so this was pointless to even do yet again ESTSoft screws something up and waits over a week to even tr to fix and and proboly still wont have it fixed and what gets done for those that have been plaing but xfire wouldnt track there hours nothing they get screwed and EST dont care cause all the care about is getting money and hiring staff that dont want to even do there jobs

BiuNa
12-02-2010, 08:03 PM
some1 under name [GM]Yuan stole my account. IS Gm daisy there PLEASE HELP
mu ID: bi170688 char name mOwOm.