PDA

View Full Version : newb Q: I just like grinding hack/slash, Do I need certain quests to progress?

aquilonian
11-25-2010, 11:13 PM
tittle asks it all guys. I am new, I like grinding. Will my progress be halted without questing. :confused:

cerverus3
11-25-2010, 11:19 PM
well u cant do quest buy u will miss som mill alz doing it
quest u need are the battle mode ranks up they are each 10 lvs

aquilonian
11-26-2010, 01:55 AM
thanks man

Light
11-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Quests give you an EXP boost and some rewards - items or alz - but you can skip them, and you can even delete quests, though it's not advised.

When you hit a high level, you'll start having some decent alz / quest.

At any case the quests that you'll need to do would be Rank Ups as mentioned above, the Megareph ring quest - as it gets you a ring that you'll need sooner or later - , and the quest at which you choose your Nation ( Cappella - Procyon ), but you'll learn about all that with time as you're progressing.

If you're a new comer you can ask for best ways of gaining EXP, though it'll likely be doing dungeons with the right gear, and once you're a high level, buy a premium package or a BB+ for warps, and do all the quests together, as it'll need a lot of warping back and forth between towns.

aquilonian
11-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Quests give you an EXP boost and some rewards - items or alz - but you can skip them, and you can even delete quests, though it's not advised.

When you hit a high level, you'll start having some decent alz / quest.

At any case the quests that you'll need to do would be Rank Ups as mentioned above, the Megareph ring quest - as it gets you a ring that you'll need sooner or later - , and the quest at which you choose your Nation ( Cappella - Procyon ), but you'll learn about all that with time as you're progressing.

If you're a new comer you can ask for best ways of gaining EXP, though it'll likely be doing dungeons with the right gear, and once you're a high level, buy a premium package or a BB+ for warps, and do all the quests together, as it'll need a lot of warping back and forth between towns.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!

you like hack and slash games? play vindictus

Waaaaay ahead of you man. Thing is I cant play that game for more than say 20 mins. I get burnt out. Its like an actual game, its almost like a console game.

Cabal is kinda lazy. point, click, rest, point, click, rest. Like an rpg should be. stats, points, charts, blah blah blah. Some people meditate...I grind