PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Illusion and Steamer

Matrimoney
04-16-2010, 06:56 AM
Steamer and Illusion are probably the best looking dungeons so far. They're not the hardest dungeons, but are still worth running. Amirite?

Sheep
04-16-2010, 07:09 AM
havent even tried. i sold mine cuz im so cheap xD

Berserk_Fury
04-16-2010, 07:16 AM
Both dungeons are really easy and have good drops. I am enjoying this.

DVwizzy
04-16-2010, 07:33 AM
what lvl is advisable for it?

rythemz
04-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Illusion Castle is definitely worth running regarding the current market price which I believe will go down more. But Crazy Steamer beats Panic Cave for sure, not only its easier, it drops 2 chests.

Loit
04-16-2010, 08:21 AM
divine ban handoi ¥1

Berserk_Fury
04-16-2010, 08:30 AM
They made illusion castle way too easy. I heard Illusion castle 2 is going to be coming out soon. I am sure it will be much more difficult with better drops. I will be looking forward to that one for a challenge. But yeah, it's a great looking dungeon with awesome bosses and decent drops so far. I am kind of disappointed in the difficulty level though. The drops are too good for the difficulty imo, which might make some previously harder dungeons not even worth running. But, we'll see.

Haven't run steamer yet.

Actually I would say illusion castle is the first dungeon in a while that makes sense. I mean come on, it has a level 120 requirement, why wouldn't it be easy mode for a group of 150-170's to do it?

EzSeleneEz
04-16-2010, 11:14 AM
ill agree on this, both dungeons are amazing looking, i enjoyed running illusion castle simply for that reason, tho it was a bit easy, itll be nice not spending an hour just to get a full party together to run a big dungeon. 3-4 people and your off without a problem.

crazy steamer just felt like a grind fest to me. looks pretty awesome but thats about it. i still like panic cave due to the difficulty, then again, now that ive run it so many times its just kind of natural to run it correctly, so difficulty isnt much of a factor anymore. but its nice that crazy steamer has 2 chests, and i can finish it in half the time of panic cave.

auctionmule
04-16-2010, 11:35 AM
crazy steamer takes like 10 minutes in hard mode and both chests drop uchh frequently. it also seems to like to drop blader gloves char bound for some reason >.>

rythemz
04-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Does anyone get gear drops in Crazy Steamer that is not glove? = =" Somehow my drops are all gloves...

EzSeleneEz
04-16-2010, 11:56 AM
i just ran 2 more, and i dunno cause first run was: fch, single slot tg gloves, second run was:uchh, single slot tg gloves of destruction, +300 attack rate.

so it seems it likes to drop gloves lol.

ZetsubouSensei
04-16-2010, 12:01 PM
for PC its either helms or wepaons, for CS its either gloves or weapons (in terms of gears) so there following a pattern. theres another DX dungeon coming out thats in BI Frostbite or something and It'll prolly have either suits or boots as part of the main drop table (looking forward to that)

JaangRyang
04-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Does anyone else get crazy lag when attacking steaky, any of the doors, or the steamer? i cant even combo on them, not that it really matters lol its still easy to beat in any mode.