PDA

View Full Version : This is wat playing cabal will do to u >.<

luffy
11-28-2010, 03:33 AM
I say to hell with the new upgrading system and give us back our old upgrading system, bring back the guardian titles, get rid of bringer system (hate tat noob bringer tat keep shouting his fail helm 24/7, no more warp stones free warp for all nation (we paid for the dam premium already let us warp for free dammit), higher % for +ing gears, more skills for all class, new maps, more alz % drop (if u GM do ur homework and read those dam tickets u get everyday about bots and hackers we wouldn't even need a alz reduction rate), since weak dungeons are dropping pc weapons make the regular lid, rs, and eod drop pc osm and higher grade gears, take out AH tax, and hey i may be stressing alot but it wouldn't be too much work for Est if they were to just get off their lazy asses and actually get something done.

This message is endorsed and approved by the community CABAL and its players.

boredom
11-28-2010, 03:45 AM
umad?

cerverus3
11-28-2010, 05:29 AM
i think he is mad

i want old briger system and guardian titles i miss being a guardian

and for the PC weps and gear
well if u know EOD2 and SOD can drop 1 slot PC weps and armor osm lv so QQ more
also FI can drop red osm PC gear so QQ more XD
also u can run DX dungeons each one can drop PC sig metal gear
and if u need alz farm dungs

WiPwns2
11-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Word.

sup 12th account :)

oh nvm u deleted all ur posts to avoid getting banned ahahahhahahahahahhaahhaahaha

WiPwns2
11-28-2010, 07:28 AM
How long did you cry when they reset your post count?

then banned my account for 7 days but didnt reset its post count, umad?

WiPwns2
11-28-2010, 07:32 AM
What did they ban it for
advertising under multiple accounts LOL

WiPwns2
11-28-2010, 07:40 AM
i was going to post under my other account but
http://i52.tinypic.com/dzbdjb.jpg

never realized it was banned until now

NebulaQueen
11-28-2010, 10:50 AM
I say to hell with the new upgrading system and give us back our old upgrading system, bring back the guardian titles, get rid of bringer system (hate tat noob bringer tat keep shouting his fail helm 24/7, no more warp stones free warp for all nation (we paid for the dam premium already let us warp for free dammit), higher % for +ing gears, more skills for all class, new maps, more alz % drop (if u GM do ur homework and read those dam tickets u get everyday about bots and hackers we wouldn't even need a alz reduction rate), since weak dungeons are dropping pc weapons make the regular lid, rs, and eod drop pc osm and higher grade gears, take out AH tax, and hey i may be stressing alot but it wouldn't be too much work for Est if they were to just get off their lazy asses and actually get something done.

This message is endorsed and approved by the community CABAL and its players.

just bring back war nation system

Drew
11-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Logic dictates that if u increase the number of cores needed, then u must at least improve the rate of success. That's just to be fair about it.

Sometimes it seems like it has improved (got a couple to +8) but the gears and weaps that matter don't seem to get past +7 when if you get right down to it, the difficulty level now must have been adjusted as such:

+4 before = +6 now
+5 before = +7 now
+6 before = +8 now

I never had too much problem +6'ing before with just one core each time. Now it seems that +8 is a pain for the gears that matter and 3 cores at that (it becomes more!) to waste every time.

If they wanna be fair about this, just as they adjusted the forciums to +8 if it was +6 when upgrade update came, so they should have adjusted osmiums and lower too. As it is, they only did that to +7 osm, making them +9.

Sometimes you don't know what goes on in the minds of these devs --- whether they wanna make this game more fun for people or wanna be sadistic in going about things.

Ryukou
11-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Idk what you guys are complaining about, don't expect est to fulfill your wishes. The only want your money, nuff said.

Vontar
11-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Uhm, wait I thought in math you multiplied the chance of getting random events. So now instead of pXp, it's pxpxpxp. Thus greater chance of fail with the new upgrade system. Actually I'm not sure exactly what I'm talking about but I think I'm right. O.o

Rage
11-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Actually I'm not sure exactly what I'm talking about but I think I'm right. O.o

the voices inside my head told me so x.x

ImDarrOn
11-29-2010, 09:51 PM
I want the old bringer back, fking LV79 shouting all day long about a garbage helm for overpriced... kill yourself bro :)

LILCHAOLAO
11-30-2010, 06:43 AM
You're mad.

Shinji
11-30-2010, 06:44 AM
No you Mad.

LILCHAOLAO
11-30-2010, 06:47 AM
Ikr

NebulaQueen
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM
plz bring back system choice bringer, that all i want

MELOVEYOULONGTIME
12-01-2010, 04:50 AM
get a life

Rawr
12-01-2010, 05:38 AM
I do agree on the upgrade system. The new upgrade system is pretty shady. Seems to be the same chance as before but it requires more cores. So pretty much instead of buying 1 enhancer to +9 (+7) now you buy 3. Sneaky est is sneaky.