PDA

View Full Version : Class Choice

flAre
11-29-2010, 03:25 PM
WA, FB, or FA. I know they all have diff roles, but which are best all around PVE and PVP

KaramaIsBack
11-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Quit this trash game and go play Lost Saga

ZEPR0
11-29-2010, 09:01 PM
WA, FB, or FA. I know they all have diff roles, but which are best all around PVE and PVP

the hell with pvps
I were you Id pick FA great for Nwar and pretty decent in dungeons/bosses

Mat
11-29-2010, 09:04 PM
FA can't PvE for their lives. Literally. Their strongest move gets weaker the more monsters it hits. Low defense rate, defense, hp. Which isn't desirable in pvp, either. Archers have that decent heal move, so they're pretty "solid" in pk, if you're that guy that sits there and spams the heal skill on himself because he doesn't have the gear to attack.

Same thing for Force Bladers, except their skills have a larger AoE. Mostly the same defense, hp, rate, etc. Like Force archers, their true power is halved in pvp. Force archers can't heal(which if you're a decent FA you wouldn't stop to heal), and for FB, debuffs are considered "illigal". By some unwirtten law made up by some got who couldn't take the heat.

In any case, The last man standing wins, so you fight to survive. Why you wouldn't choose a class with basic high HP or defense or some sort of immunity to their adversaries is beyond me.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/obamaspamsf5.png

lol....fa's bad for pvp is just hilarious..last i checked fa's have more def/hp and their skills have 10% more amp than normal ones...nt tho

ZEPR0
11-29-2010, 09:08 PM
lol....fa's bad for pvp is just hilarious..last i checked fa's have more def/hp and their skills have 10% more amp than normal ones...nt tho

+1
yup LOL
only class Im afraid of in pvp and Nwar are FA and WI
cos of there high dps the rest of the class are garbage

Ryukou
11-29-2010, 11:10 PM

Agreed