PDA

View Full Version : Yo GMs and Seireitei

mmmCake
11-30-2010, 06:52 PM
REPOST

Haven't you learned by now that locking and trying to ignore and deny the problem is not a good policy to any leadership?

Lets ignore the mass of global hackers which seem to be being ignored despite GMs supposedly having logs of them from global servers which should be enough to show blatant hacking and get a large amount of them banned.

Lets ignore the mass of aoe hackers on all different servers sometimes aoeing up to 50% of a single map and nothing is done to get rid of them. gameguard updates clearly not happening and not being enough. GM patrols equivalent to a 5 year old taking a few minutes looking around once a week or so. GMs only response is to provide evidence if anyone wants anything done yet GMs can't see to it that they look into anything themself.

Lets ignore that everyone is told to help desk. help desk leads to "its being investigated" which leads to nothing ever. This is if a help desk is responded to otherwise people are left with maxed out help desks for months and nothing to do otherwise.

so lets take one small sample of all the trash in the game atm that everyone likes to talk about.

seireitie - the guild mainly responsible for the infamous alz glitching from some time ago. Everyone was so adamant about the people being banned back then and happy with the banned list that est seems to be riding on that single positive response for the rest of there career.

TOO BAD most everyone that was banned and people were happy to see banned is now back and nothing at all is done about it.

Lets take a look at seireitie guild list

Whatyolookingat whatever his names are
- TWO lvl180 characters with full gear and whatever you could want while few people have even one 180 character who played since the 180 update launched, suspicious? nooooo definetly not worth investigating

SirCrits
-banned previously, randomly unbanned. Pictures of him inside the wall in ca hacking have been posted and completely ignored

BurningRaven
-fairly well known to buy alz and gear with usd yet no investigation is ever done despite such common knowedge

Romp
-Banned many times, randomly unbanned. Again pictures of him in the wall in ca hacking yet nothing is done

xAliceinchainSx
-xcon, whatever his other names are, bought countless accounts and gear with usd and doesn't even deny it, laughs it off as people jealous of his epic job as a nurse and all his money

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer
-banned for alz glitching, comes back with high level FA, full forcy fa amp, eos8, rw3+7 as allurer and then renames to hanny as if enough people didnt already know it was haniel

DavidKanz, DeeKay, DavidKan
-previous guild leader of seireitie/soulsociety etc, glitched billions and billions of alz, was banned. Bought multiple accounts for gear and to get a high level wa. Then bought ibyte the 16x wa with forcy gear etc and account transfered. continues to buy gear with usd for himself and his guild. commonly know to do so, many people in game will even say he bought them gear. snatches up a majority of any forcy amp gear the second it comes out. Find a friend that is quiting who doesn't send their gear/account list to him for usd offers

DistroX
-See hanny etc. Haniels brothers FS who he played after he was innitially banned, full forcy amp gear out of nowhere and renamed. didn't deny who he was at all either

Twistedness
-also banned and randomly unbanned, seen in ca with romp etc when they were hacking

iGotTheMagic
- Just throwing out a lulz @ GoldFalcon for renaming after he looked like an idiot pretending to have sigmetal gear and owning himself hardcore

KeyKyo aka Kyoka
- banned and randomly unbanned and account transfer/renamed as usual in seireitei. Also see Saiyomii his fb in seireitei

Lovextreme
-banned previously for an extended period of time, randomly unbanned out of nowhere and in seireitei

Uknowncharacter
-"pro" wa well known for having bought mytankisfights gear for a large sum of usd

K0BIOSHI
-DavidKan(z) FS that he bought with usd

Just to name a few of the more well known culprits left in one major guild here, could list more but lets see if anyone can read this as it is even.

To the supposed GMs that do anything on this game, why exactly are all these players left? Is it not an overly easy task to take a few names and compare IPs with banned players or look at random gains of huge amounts of alz out of nowhere or gear or anything? Even half the time spent locking forum threads could likely get a huge amount of unlegit players banned on a regular basis

Does hacking etc and then account transfering and renaming characters magically make them legit as seireitei seems to have been practicing and bragging about as a big secret?

BannedT_T
11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
+1 keep up the good work....feel like im on facebook reading post about them exposing other people...i was lookin for the like button >_<

Lelouch
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Estsoft will do nothing, because they have been infiltrated by seireitei, its corruption at its finest. :l

steakntits
11-30-2010, 07:10 PM
smd the gm's made a mistake on my ban in the first place

jeckal
11-30-2010, 07:22 PM
smd the gm's made a mistake on my ban in the first place

shut up phaggot

mmmCake
11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/iromphacking.jpg

if it was a mistake why were you in party with these players here hacking in the wall? Sure you might not be in the wall but you're still leaching exp off them and knowingly doing so with blatant hackers. Last I checked thats just as much of an offense. Just because you stand by the wall while your buddy aoe and wallhacks somewhere doesn't mean youre not just as much unlegit and at should be banned too.

And don't try to say you werent in ca in the pic, your name is clearly lit up as being nearby

mmmCake
11-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Estsoft will do nothing, because they have been infiltrated by seireitei, its corruption at its finest. :l

Anybody wanna email the bbb and have them do a bit of investigating. It is a US based business and they seem to be doing a bit lately with getting some of the trash companies these days shown they need to man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up

Wacarnolds
11-30-2010, 07:36 PM
lol look at the SS that looks kinda old ppl zz -_-

mmmCake
11-30-2010, 07:37 PM
old as in they were banned for clearly hacking and are now randomly unbanned and were calling it out and showing that we arnt totally oblivious to ests blatant disregard for their own rules and such?

Wacarnolds
11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
im not saying that they didnt hax, i mean if they still hax now i agree they should be banned too

Mat
11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
im not saying that they didnt hax, i mean if they still hax now i agree they should be banned too

so youre saying if i murdered people on a regular bases 2 years ago but dont muder people now i shouldnt be put in jail for my previous crimes? k

Wacarnolds
11-30-2010, 07:44 PM
not like murdered goes to jail and are release -_-

Ludacris
11-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooL! wat a bunch of crying little girls.

Lelouch
11-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooL! wat a bunch of crying little girls.

http://www.vsndaily.com/images/smilies/Screen%20shot%202010-07-26%20at%207.54.05%20AM.png
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuDpqDsWXzAn2xYfOmUhKvkKo20Qwcu _aKom-lR6F9ZaPgptK7Ag
http://www.bite.ca/bitedaily/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/you-dun-goofed-inception.jpg

Killa
11-30-2010, 08:49 PM
I would have to agree with you on this one. You are saying that they need to do MORE, which they aren't. I myself am going to start a united guild with a separate homepage and everything for catching people that make games like this not fun to play. We will have our own webpage and everything, with updated names of people who bot, so lists like this will come in handy, in fact, I am writing these down now. I'm sure Cabal won't mind, since they don't do anything about it anyway.

Ludacris
11-30-2010, 09:09 PM
http://www.vsndaily.com/images/smilies/Screen%20shot%202010-07-26%20at%207.54.05%20AM.png
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuDpqDsWXzAn2xYfOmUhKvkKo20Qwcu _aKom-lR6F9ZaPgptK7Ag
http://www.bite.ca/bitedaily/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/you-dun-goofed-inception.jpg

you're not making sense.

darkrage
11-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Anybody wanna email the bbb and have them do a bit of investigating. It is a US based business and they seem to be doing a bit lately with getting some of the trash companies these days shown they need to man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up

estsoft isnt a us based company its based out of south korea. but yes they do need to have a whip the dog session. i would suggest the watcher program but we all know how that failed and certain players got gear and other things they shouldnt of gotten. i hope the rumors about gameguard getting a major update is true. that should take care of the problem for a short time and if we are lucky est will continue to update gameguard once a month.

NebulaQueen
12-01-2010, 12:25 AM
they only want money, anything cant buy with money, it can buy with more more and more money LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

TheTrueOne
12-01-2010, 12:28 AM
You can hate Sei now........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

but they wont ever stop haterz,p=)

Sauci
12-01-2010, 03:19 AM
REPOST

Haven't you learned by now that locking and trying to ignore and deny the problem is not a good policy to any leadership?

Lets ignore the mass of global hackers which seem to be being ignored despite GMs supposedly having logs of them from global servers which should be enough to show blatant hacking and get a large amount of them banned.

Lets ignore the mass of aoe hackers on all different servers sometimes aoeing up to 50% of a single map and nothing is done to get rid of them. gameguard updates clearly not happening and not being enough. GM patrols equivalent to a 5 year old taking a few minutes looking around once a week or so. GMs only response is to provide evidence if anyone wants anything done yet GMs can't see to it that they look into anything themself.

Lets ignore that everyone is told to help desk. help desk leads to "its being investigated" which leads to nothing ever. This is if a help desk is responded to otherwise people are left with maxed out help desks for months and nothing to do otherwise.

so lets take one small sample of all the trash in the game atm that everyone likes to talk about.

seireitie - the guild mainly responsible for the infamous alz glitching from some time ago. Everyone was so adamant about the people being banned back then and happy with the banned list that est seems to be riding on that single positive response for the rest of there career.

TOO BAD most everyone that was banned and people were happy to see banned is now back and nothing at all is done about it.

- TWO lvl180 characters with full gear and whatever you could want while few people have even one 180 character who played since the 180 update launched, suspicious? nooooo definetly not worth investigating

SirCrits
-banned previously, randomly unbanned. Pictures of him inside the wall in ca hacking have been posted and completely ignored

BurningRaven
-fairly well known to buy alz and gear with usd yet no investigation is ever done despite such common knowedge

Romp
-Banned many times, randomly unbanned. Again pictures of him in the wall in ca hacking yet nothing is done

xAliceinchainSx
-xcon, whatever his other names are, bought countless accounts and gear with usd and doesn't even deny it, laughs it off as people jealous of his epic job as a nurse and all his money

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer
-banned for alz glitching, comes back with high level FA, full forcy fa amp, eos8, rw3+7 as allurer and then renames to hanny as if enough people didnt already know it was haniel

-previous guild leader of seireitie/soulsociety etc, glitched billions and billions of alz, was banned. Bought multiple accounts for gear and to get a high level wa. Then bought ibyte the 16x wa with forcy gear etc and account transfered. continues to buy gear with usd for himself and his guild. commonly know to do so, many people in game will even say he bought them gear. snatches up a majority of any forcy amp gear the second it comes out. Find a friend that is quiting who doesn't send their gear/account list to him for usd offers

DistroX
-See hanny etc. Haniels brothers FS who he played after he was innitially banned, full forcy amp gear out of nowhere and renamed. didn't deny who he was at all either

Twistedness
-also banned and randomly unbanned, seen in ca with romp etc when they were hacking

iGotTheMagic
- Just throwing out a lulz @ GoldFalcon for renaming after he looked like an idiot pretending to have sigmetal gear and owning himself hardcore

KeyKyo aka Kyoka
- banned and randomly unbanned and account transfer/renamed as usual in seireitei. Also see Saiyomii his fb in seireitei

Lovextreme
-banned previously for an extended period of time, randomly unbanned out of nowhere and in seireitei

Uknowncharacter
-"pro" wa well known for having bought mytankisfights gear for a large sum of usd

K0BIOSHI

Just to name a few of the more well known culprits left in one major guild here, could list more but lets see if anyone can read this as it is even.

To the supposed GMs that do anything on this game, why exactly are all these players left? Is it not an overly easy task to take a few names and compare IPs with banned players or look at random gains of huge amounts of alz out of nowhere or gear or anything? Even half the time spent locking forum threads could likely get a huge amount of unlegit players banned on a regular basis

Does hacking etc and then account transfering and renaming characters magically make them legit as seireitei seems to have been practicing and bragging about as a big secret?

lolhemad

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 03:39 AM
lol still surprise me why "GM in Sei" not block this Thread yet
prove me wrong tho

everytime there is a Thread about Sei they always got blocked X P

boredom
12-01-2010, 03:39 AM
lolhemad

sure sounds like it :)

boredom
12-01-2010, 03:40 AM
lol still surprise me why "GM in Sei" not block this Thread yet
prove me wrong tho

everytime there is a Thread about Sei they always got blocked X P

Go overprice some more forci boots. Please, go fail more.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 03:43 AM
Go overprice some more forci boots. Please, go fail more.

U MAD Trap ?
wonder how i sold other one of my 4% forcy amp eh ?

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 03:46 AM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

ima correct you on this one some of your info bit wrong
Rw3+7 that hanny have he bought it from me

boredom
12-01-2010, 03:47 AM
U MAD Trap ?
wonder how i sold other one of my 4% forcy amp eh ?

why would i be mad? i got my 7 amp forci boots.

Actually im more surprised fail noobs/globals buy ur boots.

Mishon
12-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Stop whining, if you can't beat em join em.

boredom
12-01-2010, 03:48 AM
ima correct you on this one some of your info bit wrong
Rw3+7 that hanny have he bought it from me

LOL OWNED. 800m for rw3+7 is a steal. Got owned son.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 03:50 AM
why would i be mad? i got my 7 amp forci boots.

Actually im more surprised fail noobs/globals buy ur boots.

lol you just mad cuz you cant craft eh ?
and forcy amp junk craft and amp in slot what the big deal ? not like you have it anyway lol
if i want to have full forcy amp i would get that in just 1 day if i want
but i rather turn my alz to something that really going to give me a free vacation X D

boredom
12-01-2010, 03:56 AM
lol you just mad cuz you cant craft eh ?
and forcy amp junk craft and amp in slot what the big deal ? not like you have it anyway lol
if i want to have full forcy amp i would get that in just 1 day if i want
but i rather turn my alz to something that really going to give me a free vacation X D

funny cause i have 7 amp forci boots. umad?
You can't buy full forci amp in just 1 day, prove me wrong.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 03:58 AM
funny cause i have 7 amp forci boots. umad?
You can't buy full forci amp in just 1 day, prove me wrong.

im sure i did prove you wrong already bought my forcy wiz suit amp b4 then resell for what ? x3 what i pay for ?
QQ amigo
bro ? how much you apy for 7 amp ? 300 usd ?
shiz i rather use that 3b+ turn to "_____"
yea think about it son free game no point to get epic gear rather play game and get extra in pocket
people sitll now days dont get why you waste so much money in game that you play for free ROFL sad

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:01 AM
shiz i rather use that 3b+ turn to "_____"
yea think about it son free game no point to get epic gear rather play game and get extra in pocket
people sitll now days dont get why you waste so much money in game that you play for free ROFL sad

yeah i payed alz for the boots. who uses USD to play a free game?

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:02 AM
yeah i payed alz for the boots. who uses USD to play a free game?

lol that not what you said in Sei vent amigo
keep lying broski X P like i care anyway lol

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:05 AM
lol that not what you said in Sei vent amigo
keep lying broski X P like i care anyway lol

lol go ask around moron. i payed full alz for the boots that were in AH.

p.s. since when in the last 3 weeks have you been in the Sei vent?

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:09 AM
lol go ask around moron. i payed full alz for the boots that were in AH.

p.s. since when in the last 3 weeks have you been in the Sei vent?

lol bro i dont need to be in ther my self i know someone that in there that you guys think "your friend" nuff said
p.s. lol it not just last 3 weeks .... hint pretty much 3 times or more per weeks X D
k bye have fun with your boots lol

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:12 AM
lol bro i dont need to be in ther my self i know someone that in there that you guys think "your friend" nuff said
p.s. lol it not just last 3 weeks .... hint pretty much 3 times or more per weeks X D
k bye have fun with your boots lol

If ur 'friend' was actually in our vent then you would have known i had 7 amp forci boots and not have questioned me about them. Please, go lie some more fool.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:14 AM
If ur 'friend' was actually in our vent then you would have known i had 7 amp forci boots and not have questioned me about them. Please, go lie some more fool.

lol what did I question you about ?
kidding me ? lol i just point it out right there lol
get your word right boi ? what your next goal ? 400 usd for your suit eh ?
lol

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:18 AM
lol what did I question you about ?
kidding me ? lol i just point it out right there lol
get your word right boi ? what your next goal ? 400 usd for your suit eh ?
lol

Remember typing that idiot? U dun goof'd.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Remember typing that idiot? U dun goof'd.

and you still lie ?lol word
U MAKE NO SENSE LOL

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:21 AM
and you still lie ?lol word
U MAKE NO SENSE LOL

Care to tell me how im lieing? Just re-posting the things your saying which point out you have no idea about my gear and the alz i payed for the gear. Before posting, think next time. kthx bromengski.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Care to tell me how im lieing? Just re-posting the things your saying which point out you have no idea about my gear and the alz i payed for the gear. Before posting, think next time. kthx bromengski.

lol if you say so
all good like i care anyway that you USD to waste X P

IVSaKeN
12-01-2010, 04:23 AM
s t f u

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 04:24 AM
s t f u

+1

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:25 AM
lol ya'll MAD ?

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 04:25 AM
lol if you say so

Go ask darkcrusader how much tax he lost from the forcy boots

MamaMiaYoe
12-01-2010, 04:28 AM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

Omg kids these days will post the most hillarious stuff. >.<

Uhm what can I say? ermmmm our guild is .................................. Happy! Weeeeeeee! :D Do you know that? xD

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:29 AM

i talked to him early already he told me he sold his boots that not my point lol
learn to read old post

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 04:30 AM
i talked to him early already he told me he sold his boots that not my point lol
learn to read old post

trap bought them

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:31 AM
lol if you say so

Proven wrong yet fool? For someone that doesn't care you sure went to great lengths to suggest that i got my boots for USD.

Yeah he could go ask darkcrusader but that would mean he would get some actual proof to add to his arguements. Can't have that now can we.

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:32 AM
learn to read old post

Ever wonder why i was running around in forci boots and the boots were sold? God some kids are stupid.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:33 AM
trap bought them

duh i knew and your point is ?
lol my point is that he didnt bough tthat boots with USD ofc.
but think other way around eh ? lol
ROFL
slow much keep try to help your fail guildie out on this one bro ?

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 04:35 AM
lol double post and bring in 2 of your guildies to back you up mang ??
lol tru is out so just enjoy your USD>Alz>Boots son X P

anyways sleep time gotta work later kidos

hanadin
12-01-2010, 04:37 AM
this is DK when he got unbanned
and yes he looks way to happy!! so he did this for the GMs his thanks for getting his account back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0

hanadin
12-01-2010, 04:40 AM
and also romp before war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-l7FQz-6Q

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 04:40 AM
this is DK when he got unbanned
and yes he looks way to happy!! so he did this for the GMs his thanks for getting his account back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0

+1 XD epicness

hanadin
12-01-2010, 04:42 AM
how can i forget sircritsalot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A26a87XG3Ec&feature=related

boredom
12-01-2010, 04:46 AM

later little asian kid. have fun in your sweat shop making me my shirts and shoes for $2 an hour. kthxbye.

hanadin
12-01-2010, 04:47 AM
HANNNYYYYYYYYY WHEN HE GOT HIS ACCOUNT BACK!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-jU4Vkupck&feature=related

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 04:54 AM
later little asian kid. have fun in your sweat shop making me my shirts and shoes for $2 an hour. kthxbye.

lol just stop talking about yourself XD. U MAD ? THAT DA CAN MAKE ALZ UNLIKE YOU. YOU NEED TO PAY USD INORDER TO GET GEAR FOR YOUR CHAR FAIL ASS. SO IF I WERE YOU ID SHUT UP YOUR JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID MORE THAN YOU ALRDY ARE.

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 05:01 AM
duh i knew and your point is ? you fail?
lol my point is that he didnt bough tthat boots with USD ofc. bro ? how much you apy for 7 amp ? 300 usd ? not what you implied there

U dun GOOF'd again?

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 05:03 AM
lol just stop talking about yourself XD. U MAD ? THAT DA CAN MAKE ALZ UNLIKE YOU. YOU NEED TO PAY USD INORDER TO GET GEAR FOR YOUR CHAR FAIL ASS. SO IF I WERE YOU ID SHUT UP YOUR JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK MORE STUPID MORE THAN YOU ALRDY ARE.

Defending a troll i see......and if he "fails" why dont you pvp him?????

MELOVEYOULONGTIME
12-01-2010, 05:03 AM
u dun good'd again?

goof'd fixed
and btw he was right that trap bought alz prove me wrong ^^

MELOVEYOULONGTIME
12-01-2010, 05:05 AM
defending a troll i see......and if he fails why dont you pvp him?????

and why you defending a alz buyer ? You must buy alz like he did didn"t you ? ^.^

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Defending a troll i see......and if he fails why dont you pvp him?????

dumbass read right im trying to say he is FAIL for buying his gear with USD! GET IT? or do i have to explain it more clear cause it seems your to slow to understand what im trying to say. =,=

hanadin
12-01-2010, 05:10 AM
ops forgot to post hannys vid that he made when he got his account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-jU4Vkupck&feature=related

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:13 AM
goof'd fixed
and btw he was right that trap bought alz prove me wrong ^^

I don't buy alz. Prove me wrong.

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 05:14 AM
btw he was right that trap bought alz prove me wrong ^^
and why you defending a alz buyer ? You must buy alz like he did didn"t you ? ^.^

hai dasmexy

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 05:16 AM
dumbass read right im trying to say he is FAIL for buying his gear with USD! GET IT? or do i have to explain it more clear cause it seems your to slow to understand what im trying to say. =,=

woo fo the "gf" of dasmexy. Btw your display pic looks like 2 chicks kissing

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:16 AM

Lol i make 500m a week from CA5. Dungeon earnings vary from 200m+ dependant on drops but usually 200m. Capslock doesn't make you look cool either by the way. If anything it indicates your yelling so umadbro?

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 05:20 AM
woo fo the "gf" of dasmexy. Btw your display pic looks like 2 chicks kissing

lol great come back dumbass XD and da went to bed like 30mins ago
so ya you can stop posting your stupid comments :3
you must be retarded if you see 2 girls kissing i guess you cant really tell the difference between a girl and a guy thats how stupid you are :3
p.s thats me and da so ya >_>

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:22 AM
you must be retarded if you see 2 girls kissing i guess you cant really tell the difference between a girl and a guy thats how stupid you are :3

If thats you then i'd say the ass end of a baboon looks better. Feel really bad for dasmexy cause he looks worse still.

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 05:23 AM
Lol i make 500m a week from CA5. Dungeon earnings vary from 200m+ dependant on drops but usually 200m. Capslock doesn't make you look cool either by the way. If anything it indicates your yelling so umadbro?
and not im not mad :3
and i aint a bro
and did i ask you how much alz you make per week? like i care

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 05:26 AM
If thats you then i'd say the ass end of a baboon looks better. Feel really bad for dasmexy cause he looks worse still.
Lol u jealous all you got is your anime hentai? XD
n k im done =,= you guys bored me :3 im off to work see ya ^_-

juji550
12-01-2010, 05:27 AM
lol gms deleted the other thread? i guess they're allowing us to hack now? =D

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:28 AM
and not im not mad :3
and i aint a bro
and did i ask you how much alz you make per week? like i care

Calling me an alz buyer? Pointing out how I make my alz. Not my problem ur FAIL character can't survive in CA to make money.

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Lol u jealous all you got is your anime hentai? XD
n k im done =,= you guys bored me :3 im off to work see ya ^_-

ok have fun at work. Walk infront of a bus please, it will make an improvement on ur messed up face :) Just sayin'

Sauci
12-01-2010, 05:31 AM
lol if you say so

lol you care enough to keep replying to trap

youmadtoo

hanadin
12-01-2010, 05:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqVeRknD5k&NR=1

boredom
12-01-2010, 05:33 AM
lol you care enough to keep replying to trap

youmadtoo

lol'd +1

Sauci
12-01-2010, 05:37 AM
lol'd +1

+3

elvie
12-01-2010, 05:52 AM
o.o

LILCHAOLAO
12-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Epic

Weed is not cool........

Dafail
12-01-2010, 09:14 AM

YOU IS MY HOE. I pay usd for your sex. I do you like a lilttle doggy, in your butt.

Dafail
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM

that is me and fake e-girl friend kising, i have epic photo shop skills. viet power!

Dafail
12-01-2010, 09:19 AM

Hi mr. unlegit viet, I know for fact u are unlegit, you buy alz and ur friend tell me. how u like ur alz glitch money from selling ur bike and eog+8? oh and lastly get life, tard, and tell my e-gf she need to post real picture on facebook no more in-game chara pic it looks not good.

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi mr. unlegit viet, I know for fact u are unlegit, you buy alz and ur friend tell me. how u like ur alz glitch money from selling ur bike and eog+8? oh and lastly get life, tard, and tell my e-gf she need to post real picture on facebook no more in-game chara pic it looks not good.

ROFL ? Re tard failed hard core
im unlegit ? kid get a life and "my Friend telling you"? good one
buy alz ? lol kiggind me ? if i buy alz i proby have better gear than what im using now which is i careless
i make alz then change that alz to _____
alz gitch money from eog? lol you a retard
and rw3+7 i sold it not even long ago ?
lol you just hatin on keep trollin

p.s. get ya fact stright im not Viet lol

XFearMyBladeX
12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

lol ur guild fails that much u spend time talking about others ppl guild? o.0 ^^

Dafail
12-01-2010, 12:17 PM
rofl ? Re tard failed hard core
im unlegit ? Kid get a life and "my friend telling you"? Good one
buy alz ? Lol kiggind me ? If i buy alz i proby have better gear than what im using now which is i careless
i make alz then change that alz to _____
alz gitch money from eog? Lol you a retard
and rw3+7 i sold it not even long ago ?
Lol you just hatin on keep trollin

p.s. Get ya fact stright im not viet lol

viet powa!

Romp
12-01-2010, 12:38 PM
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=-Sd-j0rKeKw

Romp
12-01-2010, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sd-j0rKeKw

kekekekekeke
12-01-2010, 04:37 PM
lol buncha noobs all mad because they got pwned in a pvp eh? stop crying everytime someone from seireitei pwns u

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Whoever loses to Siereite is full of aids and fail.

Those kids have no skill.

Their Warriorsvcan barely retarget. And their bm2 is probably the easiest thing to use.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

MandaloreTheIndomitible
12-01-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree that if they've been perma banned, they should stay that way. But, that's just me.

XxBeriBearxX
12-01-2010, 06:13 PM
i agree that if they've been perma banned, they should stay that way. But, that's just me.

+100000000 xd

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
hey lethal im in merc now, come show me the true BL ways.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
im in ch4, come get dropped huuuuuuur.

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't play anymore, remember how they banned me for no reason?
My brother plays though, I gave him the 3b I had left! Talk about nice. Just don't give him swine flu if you're going to play with him.

u dont play anymore yet your still dedicated to trolling. i have mad respect for you determination my friend. you are relentless in your pursuit. hi5

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't play anymore, remember how they banned me for no reason?
My brother plays though, I gave him the 3b I had left! Talk about nice. Just don't give him swine flu if you're going to play with him.

lol, nig here dont even play cabal yet he trolls forums 24/7. pretty damn pathetic if u ask me.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:34 PM
^ lol first you imply that i glitch alz, and now you saying that i scam selling rol1 for 1.5b? nig here funny.

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/05haters.jpg

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/05haters.jpg
Ohheyder, how did u get in the stairs?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/iromphacking.jpg

Props to Lethal for the pic. :L

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:36 PM
hi my name is romp nice to meet u

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:37 PM
hey romp sell me that kat damit.

Romp
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/02haters.jpg

Lelouch
hi my name is romp nice to meet u

Hey my name is namechange after unban, pleased to meet you got.

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/08haters.jpg

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 06:40 PM

you're trying a little too hard there buddy. shut up LOL.

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/01haters.jpg

Matriphoney
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM

ledouche ftw!!! Nice try n i g g e r

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:42 PM
http://www.thecitygoodhope.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/haters1.jpg

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e4d5788df1/best-freestyle-ending-ever?rel=player

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Inception-Leo/ImageMacro/1873976/I-hate-to-tell-you-this-but-you-dun-goofed.jpg

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y&feature=fvst

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/084/189/original/sarah-palin-alaska.jpg?1290477552

Romp
12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/078/836/original/smug_obama_hate.jpg?1287766721

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:00 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/078/836/original/smug_obama_hate.jpg?1287766721

http://www.ddogbert.net/images/ban-youre-banned.jpg
http://www.ubercharged.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ban_hammer.jpg

Well soon to be.

Muramasa
12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
SRSLY..He has just been proven unlegit...and he makes it worse. if i were him i would shut up change guilds and change my cha name lol

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:02 PM
SRSLY..He has just been proven unlegit...and he makes it worse. if i were him i would shut up change guilds and change my cha name lol

Hackers will always revert to hacking and get caught over and over because they are a bunch of retards.

Romp
12-01-2010, 07:05 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/053/897/original/THEPLAYERHATERS.jpg?1276141664

EternalAwakening
12-01-2010, 07:06 PM
dashield why u talking like a mexican

sn0wXz
12-01-2010, 07:08 PM
boring...

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Hackers will always revert to hacking and get caught over and over because they are a bunch of retards.

shut up peansant. u whine too much.

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:16 PM
shut up peansant. u whine too much.

Please, you're worthless garb, dirty ass mexi.

Mat
12-01-2010, 07:16 PM
seireitei recruiting xcons wiz nuff said

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Please, you're worthless garb, dirty ass mexi.

insult here, insult there. insults everywhere hurhurhur.. how does seireitei's as.s taste?

Romp
12-01-2010, 07:20 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/net/20101130/capt.d8fff70806bcaf4e96e8488a8fc9b57b.jpeg?x=400&y=270&q=85&sig=4X5ZtU4wVAe1Zyxx6C4Hzg--

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
insult here, insult there. insults everywhere hurhurhur.. how does seireitei's as.s taste?

You would know what their ass tastes like because you're kissing it got.

btw, last time I played, seireitei was eating my shoes in bi.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:21 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/net/20101130/capt.d8fff70806bcaf4e96e8488a8fc9b57b.jpeg?x=400&y=270&q=85&sig=4X5ZtU4wVAe1Zyxx6C4Hzg--

seireitei bout to drop a dookie storm on the haters?

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:22 PM
You would know what their ass tastes like because you're kissing it got.

btw, last time I played, seireitei was eating my shoes in bi.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooL another lethal.

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooL another lethal.

Clear-cut smashed. You can leave my forums now, bring another seireitei scrub to try.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:25 PM
^ try wat? just telling it as it is. gms ban these unlegit players omg ban. is all you're saying.

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:30 PM
^ try wat? just telling it as it is. gms ban these unlegit players omg ban. is all you're saying.

So, you support a guild that ruined the games economy for months, continuously hacks, buys alz, spends USD on in-game items? Oh ok, I see that bans aren't necessary.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:39 PM
one way to solve all this, show us some money transactions of the alz buyers and bought gears. and dont try replying with the two SS's in CA. and until then, i can give a rat's as.s about what you or anyone thinks.

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 07:43 PM
one way to solve all this, show us some money transactions of the alz buyers and bought gears. and dont try replying with the two SS's in CA. and until then, i can give a rat's as.s about what you or anyone thinks.

Lets see..they alz glitched, 50% or so of their guild was banned, most bought new accounts with USD..which is obvious as plenty of players popped back up with 170 characters. Besides, if Gms took 5 mins to look into the logs they'd be bannedsauce.

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:46 PM
uhhh....well if they bought new chars then how will they prove what you say they did on their old characters if theyre already banned? heh?

Lyro
12-01-2010, 07:53 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? jk continue, this is fun to read (killing my time as well ^.^)

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 07:54 PM
wikileaks.org

think this is more important than wat goes on in a damn game.

yepumad
12-01-2010, 08:00 PM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

jealous? you got doo doo gear? umad..? yepumad

Romp
12-01-2010, 08:02 PM
What about north korea...discuss

Mat
12-01-2010, 08:06 PM
What about north korea...discuss

hey, ca5 with me? i need someone to aoe hack all the mobs inside the stairs :)

yepumad
12-01-2010, 08:10 PM
hey, ca5 with me? i need someone to aoe hack all the mobs inside the stairs :)

yepumad2

Lelouch
12-01-2010, 08:10 PM
uhhh....well if they bought new chars then how will they prove what you say they did on their old characters if theyre already banned? heh?

Lolwut? I can't even read that junk of words you tried to put into a sentence, i'm not surprised though, you're mexican.

Jackk
12-01-2010, 08:11 PM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

I don't quite understand the headway you're trying to make. I'm not going to rag any sort of insult on the intent of making you feel as though you're wrong. But who gives a damn about it? It's old news and our loyal and trusted GM's are NOT going to end this alz-tyranny anytime soon. The only people who know for sure on who bought alz and who didn't are the people you're putting in the suspects list you've created. Don't worry about alz buyers/hackers/and just all around poor sports. Just play the game, end the jealousy, and when you quit scotch free with no sort of debt to yourself for wasting 10,000+ REAL dollars on a free vidya game and the alz buyers/hackers quit, carrying that thought around, nobody will give a damn then either.

Mat
12-01-2010, 08:12 PM
yepumad2

why i be mad tho? i solo ca5 with ease...2 people = less profit duh!!

yepumad
12-01-2010, 08:13 PM
why i be mad tho? i solo ca5 with ease...2 people = less profit duh!!

solo in walls too i bet =)

sn0wXz
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
yea u could just jack some other guys gear n pay him when u want, fk the alz buyers, they stupids paying real moneys when u can scam.

+1 jackk tell em how its done

XFearMyBladeX
12-01-2010, 08:39 PM
REPOST

SirCrits

BurningRaven

Romp

xAliceinchainSx

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer

DistroX

Twistedness

iGotTheMagic

KeyKyo aka Kyoka

Lovextreme

Uknowncharacter

K0BIOSHI

the guild is RLLY RLLY SMEXY AWESOME...ppl help u on everything,active,fun... like what do u expect from the best guild EVER.
just play the dam game/go get some dep dep dep =p

TheTrueOne
12-01-2010, 08:39 PM
mmmcake is that all you got? Step ya hate up son at least Mat can spit some hot fire from time to time then again u whine about him to

You can hate Sei now........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

but they wont ever stop haterz,p=)

Ryukou
12-01-2010, 09:48 PM
As expected, good post mmmcake, couldn't have said it better myself. Global haxorz and Seireitei :D, best combo of no lifers in cabal lawl.

"Seireitei - You can't hack like us, you can't alz glitch like us, you can't be like us"

Ludacris
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
As expected, good post mmmcake, couldn't have said it better myself. Global haxorz and Seireitei :D, best combo of no lifers in cabal lawl.

"Seireitei - You can't hack like us, you can't alz glitch like us, you can't be like us"

lol @ ur avatar...u barely fit into ur hollister shirt and they make like the smallest shirts everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. nice hair too.

Romp
12-01-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Seireitei,A group of un-permabanned asians with 3 inch s and non-asians with even smaller s who fail to overcompensate that by cheating their way to the top in an un-popular FREE TO PLAY MMO and confuse online acquaintences with real life friendships because they're too stupid to know the difference.

DAMN son +1 for that

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Seireitei,A group of un-permabanned asians with 3 inch s and non-asians with even smaller s who fail to overcompensate that by cheating their way to the top in an un-popular FREE TO PLAY MMO and confuse online acquaintences with real life friendships because they're too stupid to know the difference.

umad bra?

Ryukou
12-01-2010, 11:53 PM

ahahaha XDD, good stuff. :3

Chris7
12-01-2010, 11:54 PM
DAMN son +1 for that

fight me irl

Chris7
ahahaha XDD, good stuff. :3

cute shirt

VeeOhhCee
fight me irl

can i watch?

Chris7
12-01-2010, 11:55 PM
sure

VeeOhhCee
12-01-2010, 11:55 PM
XD

DaSmexy
12-01-2010, 11:58 PM
what you going to do lil no life 180 wa ? lol talking about RL Stuffs ?
go look at yourself in a mirror b4 you talk

Ryukou
12-02-2010, 12:00 AM

Are you scared? :o

VeeOhhCee
12-02-2010, 12:00 AM

who is this in reference to?

VeeOhhCee
12-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Are you scared? :o

he probly is

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
lol scared ? doubt it come to SC and lets put this down ? you scared ?

Ryukou
12-02-2010, 12:05 AM
lol scared ? doubt it come to SC and lets put this down ? you scared ?

I'm so scared >< please don't hurt me with your pixelated amp ><

VeeOhhCee
12-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm so scared >< please don't hurt me with your pixelated amp ><

+1

Ryukou
12-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Dafailure, i didn't know this game meant so much to you that you have to call me out to SC just to fight me lmfao. I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 12:11 AM
did i talking bout you ? i thought DarkD was asking me ?
talking to your self ?
how much you pay for that shirt lil kid ? get out of your mom basement and get a job maybe you can buy something better
oh btw get a haircut too while you there

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Dafailure, i didn't know this game meant so much to you that you have to call me out to SC just to fight me lmfao. I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

lol and trust me this game is my extra cash in pocket ROFL FREE game exchange to mula on my free time after work
blah kids now days

Ryukou
12-02-2010, 12:19 AM
lol and trust me this game is my extra cash in pocket ROFL FREE game exchange to mula on my free time after work
blah kids now days

So you really don't have a life then.

& also

"did i talking bout you ? i thought DarkD was asking me ?"
Fix your english dude, and yeah Dark was asking you but you didn't reply :) so still, you scared kekkekekekekeke

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 12:21 AM
lol if i dont have a life i wonld be here all day long and game game game like these noobs try to trolls me on fourm eh ?
it call free time for extra cash
+ i already have 1 decent pay job why would i need 2 jobs to make money? eh ?

free time 3-4 hrs b4 sleep till next day work not bad to me better than 2 jobs lol been there done that

oh wait what bout you ? still gaming and ask for your mama mula kid ?

Ryukou
12-02-2010, 12:25 AM
lol if i dont have a life i wonld be here all day long and game game game like these noobs try to trolls me on fourm eh ?
it call free time for extra cash
+ i already have 1 decent pay job why would i need 2 jobs to make money? eh ?

free time 3-4 hrs b4 sleep till next day work not bad to me better than 2 jobs lol been there done that

oh wait what bout you ? still gaming and ask for your mama mula kid ?

You don't have a life, coz everytime i go on forums, you're always trying to act like you know everything. Apparently you don't =/

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 12:27 AM
You don't have a life, coz everytime i go on forums, you're always trying to act like you know everything. Apparently you don't =/

lol act like i know everything?
so you telling me im on fourm all day ? ROFL ?
and look who talking if you have a life why would you still trying mad hard to trolls me ? even tho you fail at it lol