PDA

View Full Version : there rollin em back

Tramier
12-01-2010, 06:01 AM
http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2326

Scarface
12-01-2010, 06:02 AM
How mad would you be if you found a piece of Forcium Amp after 8:40 PM last night? Or got rate in the 1st slot of a PC damage helm?

Tramier
12-01-2010, 06:03 AM
How mad would you be if you found a piece of Forcium Amp after 8:40 PM last night? Or got rate in the 1st slot of a PC damage helm?

definately would not be happy, lol, but just means i get to redo my last VC run, only got 1 uch, lol

Mat
12-01-2010, 06:26 AM

too bad you didn't and you won't

Scarface
12-01-2010, 06:42 AM

So when are you coming over to Mercury?

Oh Wait, I forgot you are scared of getting 2 shot.

Mat
12-01-2010, 06:47 AM

isnt it funny how youre copying my flame styles while trying to flame me? what next, gonna copy and paste my insults too? garbage nub is garrrrbage

xXCrusadeXx
12-01-2010, 07:27 AM
lol my pet leveled after that time, but its not a big loss to get back a few %.

Drew
12-01-2010, 07:41 AM
I don't know what to make of this unfortunate blunder on the part of EST, yeah I put the blame on them.

First off, been trying to up one of my items since days ago. Until last nights war, have wasted so many cores trying to get it to my desired plus. All fails! Logged off out of frustrations and did some homework and other things to keep my mind away from this game.

So when I first read it on the forums about past 11pm, apparently Yul gave away free uch. That's the exact title of the thread "Free UCH". I read somewhere on the thread that it was an announced event. So it was perfectly legit. So I logged on at about close to midnight and got to chat with my guildies. I asked about the free uch and if it was a glitch that could be bannable if abused. Their answer were a convinced and resounding "no". Sure enough I checked the ah and uch prices went down to as low as 700k! Having almost zero alz and no more uch after the series of failed tries a good almost 3 hours back (during 9pm war), I decided to take advantage of the drop in prices by buying a voucher and selling it for 75m. Sure enough, there were takers even if it was overpriced by about 15m. I figured that some of these potential buyers would need the enhancers in cs, so they would bite any and all vouchers in ah. besides I needed the alz to buy my own uch. At 700k each, I couldn't let this pass. 2 of my guildies helped me + my item. Both failed and we must have consumed about 105 cores and my item went back to +4 in the end. It wasn't funny. We stopped. That was when I posted on the same thread and ranted about "the whole sordid +ing thing being rigged". Now I noticed that this thread's been deleted.

I then resumed with what was left of my cores, and gave it one more mighty heave, threw caution to the wind, used up all of my proceeds from the voucher, and in the end I was able to +8 my item. This all happened after I qq'ed on the now deleted thread. I slept peacefully after that.

Imagine my disbelief this morning to find out that the whole free uch thingee was a glitch after all! and worse that they gonna roll back to pre-war last night.

But i realized that all my attempts, all in vain last night during the 9pm war would be spared ^^ and sure enough, when i logged on this morning, all my uch's, ech and purchases made before 9pm (and before wasting them all) were all intact. Phew. But the catch is .... my item was back to how it was :( and that the forums were rid of the misleading threads and posts about the 10 minute legit free uch event, and that all purchases made from 9pm until after the emergency maintenance were not rolled back as well.

So what happened to my voucher? It says on my history that i bought one. I sold one indeed and used up the alz. But since u rolled back the server to 8:40pm last night, all those purchases from cs and sales in ah shouldn't have happened too. But they did. And my credit card states so.

I know that you'll ask us to send a ticket again :( when one of my issues is still open. And I'm not looking forward to a speedy resolution of this, not until after Christmas seeing as u respond from 2 weeks to 2 months tardy...always.

I just want you guys to check our purchases and to replace those which we have sold/lost in ah during the period when things shouldn't have happened. Asking that you rollback our purchases might be too demanding and complicated. It's like paybacks which can mess up your billing yet again. Just give back what we spent for. Ok.

Btw, i got my item back to +8. /end of rant^^

AngeIbabe
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM
I don't know what to make of this unfortunate blunder on the part of EST, yeah I put the blame on them.

First off, been trying to up one of my items since days ago. Until last nights war, have wasted so many cores trying to get it to my desired plus. All fails! Logged off out of frustrations and did some homework and other things to keep my mind away from this game.

So when I first read it on the forums about past 11pm, apparently Yul gave away free uch. That's the exact title of the thread "Free UCH". I read somewhere on the thread that it was an announced event. So it was perfectly legit. So I logged on at about close to midnight and got to chat with my guildies. I asked about the free uch and if it was a glitch that could be bannable if abused. Their answer were a convinced and resounding "no". Sure enough I checked the ah and uch prices went down to as low as 700k! Having almost zero alz and no more uch after the series of failed tries a good almost 3 hours back (during 9pm war), I decided to take advantage of the drop in prices by buying a voucher and selling it for 75m. Sure enough, there were takers even if it was overpriced by about 15m. I figured that some of these potential buyers would need the enhancers in cs, so they would bite any and all vouchers in ah. besides I needed the alz to buy my own uch. At 700k each, I couldn't let this pass. 2 of my guildies helped me + my item. Both failed and we must have consumed about 105 cores and my item went back to +4 in the end. It wasn't funny. We stopped. That was when I posted on the same thread and ranted about "the whole sordid +ing thing being rigged". Now I noticed that this thread's been deleted.

I then resumed with what was left of my cores, and gave it one more mighty heave, threw caution to the wind, used up all of my proceeds from the voucher, and in the end I was able to +8 my item. This all happened after I qq'ed on the now deleted thread. I slept peacefully after that.

Imagine my disbelief this morning to find out that the whole free uch thingee was a glitch after all! and worse that they gonna roll back to pre-war last night.

But i realized that all my attempts, all in vain last night during the 9pm war would be spared ^^ and sure enough, when i logged on this morning, all my uch's, ech and purchases made before 9pm (and before wasting them all) were all intact. Phew. But the catch is .... my item was back to how it was :( and that the forums were rid of the misleading threads and posts about the 10 minute legit free uch event, and that all purchases made from 9pm until after the emergency maintenance were not rolled back as well.

So what happened to my voucher? It says on my history that i bought one. I sold one indeed and used up the alz. But since u rolled back the server to 8:40pm last night, all those purchases from cs and sales in ah shouldn't have happened too. But they did. And my credit card states so.

I know that you'll ask us to send a ticket again :( when one of my issues is still open. And I'm not looking forward to a speedy resolution of this, not until after Christmas seeing as u respond from 2 weeks to 2 months tardy...always.

I just want you guys to check our purchases and to replace those which we have sold/lost in ah during the period when things shouldn't have happened. Asking that you rollback our purchases might be too demanding and complicated. It's like paybacks which can mess up your billing yet again. Just give back what we spent for. Ok.

Btw, i got my item back to +8. /end of rant^^

you're retarded. check your sources

megablast1
12-01-2010, 08:50 AM
roll em bak i thought it was walmart

Drew
12-01-2010, 08:54 AM
you're retarded. check your sources

and u apparently don't know how to read...do u even know the point of the my post? or u're one of those retards who don't bother to read (tl;dr much?) yet bothered to post an equally retard retort?

If u don't know what i'm talking about, just shudthellup k

Muramasa
12-01-2010, 08:58 AM

i did :)

Eriks419
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
KEKEKEKEKE, im not mad, i sold my bike and fail crafted 10 forcy crfats in FT last night, then i wake up and i have my bike back. WIN WIN for me

Tysukiomi
12-01-2010, 10:15 AM
honestly xD i benifited from this roll back>_<
tried to +my osm armor suit to +10, succeed, +11, success, +12, happy mofo, +13, almost shat my self,+14, failed -2, try +12 again, fail-2, tried 11 again, faild -2 x-x and kept going til i was at 0, wouldnt go back past +5 x-x, and i used about 10invo box's of the uch lol

megablast1
12-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Roll back like Walmart

AngeIbabe
12-01-2010, 12:16 PM
and u apparently don't know how to read...do u even know the point of the my post? or u're one of those retards who don't bother to read (tl;dr much?) yet bothered to post an equally retard retort?

If u don't know what i'm talking about, just shudthellup k

i dont care about your ticket or ecoins. i'm telling you you're stupid because you dont know how to check whats real and whats not. obviously you're the one that needs to learn to read.

toibidien
12-01-2010, 12:32 PM

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)

Drew
12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
i dont care about your ticket or ecoins. i'm telling you you're stupid because you dont know how to check whats real and whats not. obviously you're the one that needs to learn to read.

And i'm telling you what do u care or know? nothing so shut ur trap lol

jeckal
12-01-2010, 02:40 PM
So when are you coming over to Merc

remember when he got merc kids so p1ssed they sent him 40 usd like retards? lol