icecube
12-02-2010, 01:39 AM
lol really!?!? should be atleast 3hr

KhmerBlader
12-02-2010, 01:45 AM
I still enjoy a free 1hr bb lolz

Eriks419
12-02-2010, 01:45 AM
100% fail GM's, u give us 1 hour bb+ to compensate for the 6 hours u rolled back. what kind of asian jewish trick is this, 6 steps back and 1 step forward. i see no progress from u tards ever. facepalm, maybe u should facefist urself until ur unconscious. thats some compensation right there, only if u make a video showing us all.

Campus
12-02-2010, 02:03 AM
hey i didnt lose anything so im glad i got 1 :)

149BL?
12-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Did you really need a compensation? umustbebad

Drew
12-02-2010, 03:07 AM
u can have mine too and shove it up ur ass lol

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 03:52 AM
jesus you guys baffle me sometimes.... what are you really complaining about? the fact that you got unlegit +'d gear taken away? or the real reason they're compensating which is only the few hours they rolled back. that would only be a problem if you found something nice in that short time span which lets face it... you probably didnt. get over it. if you didnt know they were going to rollback to before the free uch then your a moron. hell, im happy just for having a good 10 minutes to test out the new upgrade system for free, see what exactly the chances are for each +, hence why i never upgraded a single piece of gear i actually wear. Don't think about it like they took away your "hard earned" uch because they didnt. god forbid they take the 1,000+ worth of free uch you used on your gear.... go f-ing work for it like everyone else had to, like the people that had uch in the AH to begin with and had theyre hard works profit cut in half by the whole deal.

but for the people that bought the CS stuff and lost it, that is about the only BS part of it all as far as im concerned, but i would think the gms will do something to make it right, youll probably have to wait a bit for the stupid ticket system, but hopefully when it comes to real money theyll be a bit more sympathetic.

boredom
12-02-2010, 04:00 AM
jesus you guys baffle me sometimes.... what are you really complaining about? the fact that you got unlegit +'d gear taken away? or the real reason they're compensating which is only the few hours they rolled back. that would only be a problem if you found something nice in that short time span which lets face it... you probably didnt. get over it. if you didnt know they were going to rollback to before the free uch then your a moron. hell, im happy just for having a good 10 minutes to test out the new upgrade system for free, see what exactly the chances are for each +, hence why i never upgraded a single piece of gear i actually wear. Don't think about it like they took away your "hard earned" uch because they didnt. god forbid they take the 1,000+ worth of free uch you used on your gear.... go f-ing work for it like everyone else had to, like the people that had uch in the AH to begin with and had theyre hard works profit cut in half by the whole deal.

but for the people that bought the CS stuff and lost it, that is about the only BS part of it all as far as im concerned, but i would think the gms will do something to make it right, youll probably have to wait a bit for the stupid ticket system, but hopefully when it comes to real money theyll be a bit more sympathetic.

your just mad you didn't take advantage of it. it was announced and if you didn't react then that is noone else's fault but your own

megablast1
12-02-2010, 04:04 AM
if u open up my bb ul find a yellow pill of no1 cares u d.umbass

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 04:13 AM
your just mad you didn't take advantage of it. it was announced and if you didn't react then that is noone else's fault but your own

i was on idiot, it was not announced in game by any GM, and like i said, i did use the 10 minutes to test it out, on something i don't use. but being someone who thinks halfway logical, i knew that it wasn't going to stay that way.

and I'm not sure which waterhead convinced you it was announced but, they were feeding you some bullsh**. event items expired, yul went away(way before event was set to end) then in the system chat it popped up saying there was currently events going on, and when yul reappeared she was glitched and uch were 0 alz. did you happen to even read the yul pages before starting to mass click the uch? i guarantee you it said nothing about free uch, infact im willing to bet it said to kill pigs and collect rosemary and olive oil.

get your facts straight before trying to put together a logic thought.

megablast1
12-02-2010, 04:21 AM
stop the crying lil girls.. get ovr it before i poke u in ur butt when u sleep

IAMABANANA
12-02-2010, 04:32 AM
ewww puking on someones but while there sleeping is totally wrong dude

crushingraid
12-02-2010, 05:06 AM
according to estsoft losing a +15 tit glove samp and a +13 tit boot samp is equivalent to a 1 hour blessing bead plus.

SYMD estsoft

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
+1 for how ever cakked the bb+

Honestly, the dont care. if they did. gms would be more active and HD wouldnt be a joke.stop wasteing money guys

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 06:22 AM
according to estsoft losing a +15 tit glove samp and a +13 tit boot samp is equivalent to a 1 hour blessing bead plus.

SYMD estsoft

You're an idiot. No one deserved any of that +ed stuff. Quit QQing cus you lost it

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 06:28 AM
just saying. i dont think u can use UCH on tit grade weps.

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 06:33 AM
You can. o.O

Muramasa
12-02-2010, 06:34 AM
didnt they change that ?

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Shinji
12-02-2010, 06:51 AM
They never changed it O_o.

Rawr
12-02-2010, 08:28 AM
You can't use higher cores on lower items with the new upgrade system, should prolly double check things before you run your mouth <3

sn0wXz
12-02-2010, 09:01 AM
You can't use higher cores on lower items with the new upgrade system, should prolly double check things before you run your mouth <3

lolol

ZEPR0
12-02-2010, 09:04 AM
lol really!?!? should be atleast 3hr

Nah it should be atleast
1day bb+ or more

Tysukiomi
12-02-2010, 09:32 AM
bleh oh well....atleast they didnt wana mess with us even more by giving us a uch each....that wouldve made everyone rage

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 09:50 AM
im going to have to agree with the not using uch on tit anymore. i tried, didnt work.

Eriks419
12-02-2010, 10:00 AM
i think its fail compensation because i was grinding for about 4 hours around that time, and i had gotten a level, at 154-155 a 1 hour bb+ isnt going to make up for what i did in 4 hours.

iSeeYou123
12-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Compensation for nubs.

ur a nub look at ur stats.

i think its fail compensation because i was grinding for about 4 hours around that time, and i had gotten a level, at 154-155 a 1 hour bb+ isnt going to make up for what i did in 4 hours.

QQmoarplz 40 year old virgin.

bammbamm
12-02-2010, 10:22 AM
1 hr isnt gonna give me my 400 wexp back...

crushingraid
12-02-2010, 01:17 PM
You're an idiot. No one deserved any of that +ed stuff. Quit QQing cus you lost it

idiot tit isnt effect from the event. you cant use uch on titanium. they changed that when the new upgrade came in.

you sure know your stuff.

btw. since you told me to qq. go and try to make some +14 and +15 gear. see how many cores you go through. ofcourse assuming you even make it remotely close. let alone using ecm

Drew
12-02-2010, 02:27 PM

This is really the gist of my complaint. "Hopefully" is the operative word here. If i didn't need the alz equivalent of the cs items i bought, i'd just keep quiet about this and wait. But I'm operating on a time constraint under the circumstances, call it a deadline of a trade I wanna consummate. 2 months of waiting just don't cut it. It's immaterial by then even if they replace or double the item. Just too late.

And don't tell me to buy the same cs items again...again I'm operating under a budgetary constraint. I don't just spend my parents money you know.

IaMaLive
12-02-2010, 02:40 PM
rofl all these complaints are just hilarious compare to mine. Guess what! i had rate 1slot in my osm db weapon and its now empty slot again. dont complain here when you can spam the help desk! im just piss at them for replacing my lost rate in slot for a freakin 1hr bb+

Drew
12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
rofl all these complaints are just hilarious compare to mine. Guess what! i had rate 1slot in my osm db weapon and its now empty slot again. dont complain here when you can spam the help desk! im just piss at them for replacing my lost rate in slot for a freakin 1hr bb+

thta's really sad...i'm with you here. rate is omething u don't get everyday :( if i had that too and rolledback, i'd freak out!

but u know u can only spam the friggin useless hd only 3x? when u have 3 open tickets, u can't send any more. and they'd act on each after so many days, weeks, months. Just too inefficient.

Tysukiomi
12-02-2010, 02:51 PM
well, like u just said, its not from the glitch? well then, how'd u loose it, explain plox?

Izumiia
12-02-2010, 02:58 PM
you could blame the people who blatantly shouted out free uch from the event because maybe if the free uch glitch wasn't exploited to be spammed maybe a rollback wouldnt of happened? kinda how the alz glitch was kept under dark for the longest time before est even realized of doing something about it

Drew
12-02-2010, 03:04 PM
well, like u just said, its not from the glitch? well then, how'd u loose it, explain plox?

all cs items bought within this time range --- 8:40pm nov 30 to about 5am(?) dec 1 (the time servers went up after the emergency m/a) --- the subject of the rollback, are just gone! You bought the epoints, your card and paypal had been debited, you completed the cs items purchase, you sold the same in ah, you made the alz proceeds. But when they rolledback, none of those --- cs items and alz proceeds are with you anymore cuz they rolledback the servers to a time when you havent made any of those transactions. Yet, your credit card charge stays, your epoints had been deducted, your alz stay the same without the proceeds, the cs items are nowhere to be found. So where did they go?

Get the picture now?

Drew
12-02-2010, 03:25 PM
you could blame the people who blatantly shouted out free uch from the event because maybe if the free uch glitch wasn't exploited to be spammed maybe a rollback wouldnt of happened? kinda how the alz glitch was kept under dark for the longest time before est even realized of doing something about it

Est is soley to blame, period.

Like the other guy posted, the event even appeared on the system window, u know, that spot where announcements are made, so what do u make of that? Then a thread appeared (although long after the 10 minute glitch and damage had been done already) on this forums "Free UCH" verifying that this was a legit event 'cuz the gm made the announcement. Then somebody posted and told us to check our sources? What else do u need? Hd an inquiry? lol If it were a legit event and u missed out on it cus u doubted and waited for a confirmation, u woulda been more stupid! srry. I don't blame my gl for even believing that this was a legit gm sanctioned event. Cuz if i saw what I heard and read, I'd also take part in it, but I wasn't around when it happened. So don't blame the people who thought this wasn't a glitch. Blame est for all this happening (including a system announcement at that! and a thread left for hours on the forums) under their clogged up noses!

Then the rollback, sheesh...that's another story.

xXCrusadeXx
12-02-2010, 03:38 PM

this instance is understandable. Anyone QQ'ing about the cores/upgrade gear being lost, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. So for those that were grinding that entire time, a 3 hour BB+ or 40% exp bead would have been beeter compensation.

Drew, EST must have transcation record, their not adding back your ecoins?

Izumiia
12-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Est is soley to blame, period.

Like the other guy posted, the event even appeared on the system window, u know, that spot where announcements are made, so what do u make of that? Then a thread appeared (although long after the 10 minute glitch and damage had been done already) on this forums "Free UCH" verifying that this was a legit event 'cuz the gm made the announcement. Then somebody posted and told us to check our sources? What else do u need? Hd an inquiry? lol If it were a legit event and u missed out on it cus u doubted and waited for a confirmation, u woulda been more stupid! srry. I don't blame my gl for even believing that this was a legit gm sanctioned event. Cuz if i saw what I heard and read, I'd also take part in it, but I wasn't around when it happened. So don't blame the people who thought this wasn't a glitch. Blame est for all this happening (including a system announcement at that! and a thread left for hours on the forums) under their clogged up noses!

Then the rollback, sheesh...that's another story.

Lol free uch was an event or you mean collecting the event items and pork? show me ss of this announcement please or if anything thats just false. And i did see that Free Uch thread, i wonder why it was locked and hidden? guess it wasnt so "legit" huh? And yes i wasnt on and i could care less if i was on for the so called free uch. considering the rollback came and made your gear the same way it didnt matter to me considering i can actually + my own gears just fine and i have the balls to actually go past 8 or 9 at times and only my gloves arent +9 atm which i can try again soon since my friend will help and i can farm my own uch :)

Drew
12-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Great, another drumbeater for the almighty and infallible gm's! Are u also in the payroll? Srry can't help feeling. That still doesn't exonerate them from the irresponsibility.

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:24 AM
Yesss!!! they paid me 14 nickles, 12 pennies, 10 dimes and 1 quarter to distract pple....
im on the GM's payroll

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:26 AM
hows the weather .. they said its goin to be blizzard followed by sum meatballs

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:27 AM
Sstteeeeeellllllllllaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Sssttteeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:28 AM
Y did the chicken cross the road?
Of course ur fat a.ss was chasen it dats y

LILCHAOLAO
12-03-2010, 06:30 AM
Anyone else get 2 BB? o.O

Shinji
12-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Nope

LILCHAOLAO
12-03-2010, 06:40 AM
I did haha

Shinji
12-03-2010, 06:52 AM
You Ma'am are kos

LILCHAOLAO
12-03-2010, 06:53 AM
GL finding me

Shinji
12-03-2010, 06:58 AM
I will find you :)..... what ch are you btw o.o?

Shinji
12-03-2010, 07:04 AM
lol lethal read my mind xD

Schwede
12-03-2010, 11:39 AM
rage rage QQ rage rage. there I just replicated this entire thread.

Mishon
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Fail.