PDA

View Full Version : Oh snap Under table pay from Sei to Gm again?

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 04:26 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hrlttg.jpg
mhm just ran into this X D
wondering who they going to unblock this time

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 04:55 AM
still dont get bout your pic tho lol

GGavin
12-02-2010, 04:59 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2hrlttg.jpg
mhm just ran into this X D
wondering who they going to unblock this time

Yo, this is totally irrelevant but where did u get ur UI?:D

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 05:00 AM
lol mine just showing that how come only GM get on there and talk 1-1 to sei members only

this is not 1st time i ran to them

last time was babyloveballz QQ to 2 GMs it was sky and other noob gm they have
so yea

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 05:01 AM
Yo, this is totally irrelevant but where did u get ur UI?:D

X D from EU forum tho my gf found it -.- idk the way around EU forum so yea
X D go there i guess

GGavin
12-02-2010, 05:14 AM
thanks, i just found it:
Midnight Angel? if anyone wants it here is the link http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=158671

Kohii
12-02-2010, 05:53 AM
IMO GM's would be stupid not to sell anything to Seireitei if they know other GM's won't do anything and know Seireitei members will pay through the nose for it. Shizz for all we know DK and Seireitei might be paying for this server to run atm.

sn0wXz
12-02-2010, 06:24 AM
yea some viet dude paying a mutli million dollar companys hosting bills. all aboard the failboat.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/keyDevelopments?symbol=047560.KQ

turtle1337
12-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Wut she was afk

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Brolic is just dead weight though, he's a beaner and can't support himself.

aww someone idolizes me, dude just ask ill teach u how to play BL, maybe.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Don't talk to a merc kid a about skill beaner, but if you're really itching to teach someone go find kyusoku, kid fails hardcore

says the person who "doesnt play" anymore. and you're right about the skill part, you'll be dead before you get to show your "skills" sorry.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM
sure u dont.

Enter_Skyline
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Don't talk to a merc kid a about skill

+1

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Why would I play Cabal, when Vindictus is
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/mfree.jpg

o u get off to justin beiber pixels, thats cool i guess.

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 04:56 PM
brolic still has the balls to post after i assraped him yesterday? I lol'ed.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 04:57 PM
im not the one getting mad here. the mexican jokes got old the first time u used it and dont affect me at all. so why try? oh yeah cuz thats all you got on me, im mexican lol.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 04:59 PM
brolic still has the balls to post after i assraped him yesterday? I lol'ed.

roflmfao.

you, rape me? ahhhh say waaaaaaaat. hope u werent expecting me to take a 3 month absence for "raping" me. right lethal? ;)

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 04:59 PM
im not the one getting mad here. the mexican jokes got old the first time u used it and dont affect me at all. so why try? oh yeah cuz thats all you got on me, im mexican lol.

First off, I never made mexican jokes. I call it out as I see it, you're stupid and you happen to be mexican, what a coincidence? Btw, you never answered why you support a corrupt guild.

roflmfao.

you, rape me? ahhhh say waaaaaaaat. hope u werent expecting me to take a 3 month absence for "raping" me. right lethal? ;)

Actually, I was expecting it, because you've lost your credibility.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:01 PM
First off, I never made mexican jokes. I call it out as I see it, you're stupid and you happen to be mexican, what a coincidence? Btw, you never answered why you support a corrupt guild.

Actually, I was expecting it, because you've lost your credibility.

that would be cool and all but, that reply wasnt directing towards you. try one mo' gain.

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:02 PM
that would be cool and all but, that reply wasnt directing towards you. try one mo' gain.

Coolstorybro, lmk when you're on par with me.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:04 PM
cool story bro? really? thats wat u say when u looked like an idiot thinking i was talking about you about the mexican jokes? this nig.

Lelouch
I'm not trying to get you mad or pissed. By saying "thats all you got on me, im mexican lol" you're indirectly dissing your own race.

Just sayin'

He's talking to me because when I joke about mexicans he gets maaaaad.

Ohic I guess I wanted to get his attention. I steals :l

Hottsause
lol this forums is pure flames nowadays haha

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
cool story bro? really? thats wat u say when u looked like an idiot thinking i was talking about you about the mexican jokes? this nig.

Either way, you're QQin about them, when they are true, what else you got up you're shelve besides killing yourself?

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm not trying to get you mad or pissed. By saying "thats all you got on me, im mexican lol" you're indirectly dissing your own race.

Just sayin'

He's talking to me because when I joke about mexicans he gets maaaaad.

i guess that shows how much your mexi jokes hurt me eh.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Either way, you're QQin about them, when they are true, what else you got up you're shelve besides killing yourself?

qqing about wat? please do clarify.

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:09 PM
qqing about wat? please do clarify.

I swear its like talking to retards when I reply to you. U are epic QQIn over da jokes because they are true how dat sound my mexican brodather

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
I swear its like talking to retards when I reply to you. U are epic QQIn over da jokes because they are true how dat sound my mexican brodather

aww man, quote on eof my quotes where im "QQing" over the mexican jokes. lmk when u find one moron.

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:13 PM
aww man, quote on eof my quotes where im "QQing" over the mexican jokes. lmk when u find one moron.

Holy crap, you understood. Now answer my question, why do you support a corrupt guild that has been proven to have glitchers/hackers?

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Holy crap, you understood. Now answer my question, why do you support a corrupt guild that has been proven to have glitchers/hackers?

who are the hackers here? i forgot.

found a quote yet mocoso?

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:18 PM
who are the hackers here? i forgot.

found a quote yet mocoso?

Actually, I could care less if you are QQin or not, I said that so i'd get your attention to the real matter. why do you support a corrupt guild that has been proven to have glitchers/hackers?

Oh btw, all those unbanned characters who hacked CA, used twinr oh right you forgot them, I see what you did there.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Actually, I could care less if you are QQin or not, I said that so i'd get your attention to the real matter. why do you support a corrupt guild that has been proven to have glitchers/hackers?

Oh btw, all those unbanned characters who hacked CA, used twinr oh right you forgot them, I see what you did there.

glad to see that we understand each other.:)

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:23 PM
glad to see that we understand each other.:)

Still dodged my question. I can see why you relate to them though, you've been banned before.

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah i have ): ... blame them new OGP gm's i tell ya >;O

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
jesus christ. i swear people on these forums need to get a life.

"Owned Bit.ch! i just rap.ed you!"

....congrats, your now officially a f.ag.

"umad!"

....oh really... well if thinking that is all it takes to get you off then i feel sorry for the chick (or dude?) your with when you finally get laid...granted you even make it past them getting naked before you ruin your pants.

its a game guys, go have fun. if your not having fun, then quit and never come back to this site.

Tysukiomi
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
jesus christ. i swear people on these forums need to get a life.

"Owned Bit.ch! i just rap.ed you!"

....congrats, your now officially a f.ag.

"umad!"

....oh really... well if thinking that is all it takes to get you off then i feel sorry for the chick (or dude?) your with when you finally get laid...granted you even make it past them getting naked before you ruin your pants.

its a game guys, go have fun. if your not having fun, then quit and never come back to this site.

+1 ^_^ agreed

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 06:11 PM
hahaha lethal we all already know your gonna blow your load thinking that, but this wasnt directed only at you, so zip back up please.

EzSeleneEz
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM
ok dood

best respect selene guys

why's that? i never said respect me. i just said you guys sound like a bunch of tools. i'ts ok if you like guys, or are a premature eja.culator, im not here to judge you. you have a mommy and daddy for that, and theyre still giving you money so you must be doing something right!

....see what i did there? im playing your game!

but sadly it takes much more than that to polish my rocks. so please continue.

[GM] DaisY
12-02-2010, 07:26 PM
I was AFK =) I'll close this thread.

lolwut
12-02-2010, 07:29 PM
not closeddd

fsflashy
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
inb4closekaka

Ludacris
12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
premature ejaculator lulz.