Do you think I am da best FA besides Neiro??????????? I have SKILLS man

I am horizontally challenge as well. dun hate me, haters just hate

sn0wXz
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
[GM] Yuan

i never heard of the ones you listed.

Buttons
12-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Dude, I are the best FA all other FAs is garbage besides Neiro cuz he have skillz and i has skillz as well

SoooRite
12-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Here is the list of all FAs in the present and past

OneTwoThreeKill
Neiro
Muffinkingz
imeperialdrkness
Solagel
Lovextreme
XxShootingStarsxX
phanstastic
Haniel/Hanny
Buttons
Beliel
Miavii

ETC ETC

i only heard about
Lovextreme(robbed stars)
XxShootingStarsxX(got robbed)
phanstastic(dead since babyrice killed that character)
Haniel/Hanny(has the fa crown)
Buttons(hmm idk.......)
Beliel(wanted to pay 2 play *aion*)
Miavii(no offense but y did she make the list)
Neiro(fade run cs run heal heal then some how becomes best fa)

yepumad
12-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Solagel all time best

SilverIceForum
12-02-2010, 12:00 PM

OneTwoThreeKill
Neiro
Muffinkingz
imeperialdrkness
Solagel
Lovextreme
XxShootingStarsxX
phanstastic
Haniel/Hanny
Buttons
Beliel
Miavii

ETC ETC

Well, as far as Neiro goes, skill or not, I never much liked his blasted attitude, small penor disease imo, glad I haven't seen him in game anymore.
Muffin didn't know much about, and can probably add Solagel Lovextreme in that category, so won't comment on them.
OneTwoThreeKill, imperialdrkness unless they were Venus server, never seen or heard of them ingame.
phan, Beliel, and you from the older ranks, always hated seeing you guys coming back when there was only one NW tier, what i seen of pvps ingame I really can't pick who was better or not.
Currently in Mercury, of the active FAs in game Mia probably lands 1st or 2nd imo, though there are several good active FAs above 150, probably need a tourney to decide :P.
Haniel, well, Seireitei, no comment... all I'm saying :/

Spur
12-02-2010, 12:03 PM
sry but none of the people on that list deserve #1 FA of all time.

LILCHAOLAO
12-02-2010, 12:07 PM
GetOuttaTheWay

Xiju
12-02-2010, 12:07 PM
where's snugglez on this list?

Berserk_Fury
12-02-2010, 12:17 PM

Then who does? You?

Spur
12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Then who does? You?

im obviously a mBL... when was i an FA? and now that the list is editted i see his name there

icecube
12-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Eternity imo

TitusTyrannus
12-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Fujisaki o.o Wonder how many of you know who that actually is.

icecube
12-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Eternity
o0oArcherofQuincyo0o
Respecthepimp

Kohii
12-02-2010, 12:58 PM
cmon man :[ I would never make a list like that. Now a list I would like to see is who's the best legit FA player of all time? By legit I mean grinded their levels and bought their own gear w/o needing to buy alz. 90% of the people listed on this list would be eliminated aha

sn0wXz
12-02-2010, 12:59 PM
inb4wegottrolled

toibidien
12-02-2010, 01:05 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)
Matrimoney.

Deathlymonkey
12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Fujisaki o.o Wonder how many of you know who that actually is.

Jenus

TitusTyrannus
12-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Jenus

yup. And her FA is one of the best in the old tier 1. Consistently ranks in the top 2 or 3. Not only that, but her 158 FA kicks some serious ass in 169 war. Yah, not the most well known or best geared, but for her level, she kicks some ass.

Xiju
12-02-2010, 01:51 PM
snugglez > sherm

SoooRite
12-02-2010, 02:01 PM

lol spur your kinda acting 2faced lol bc im pretty sure u wont tell that to hanny while hes on considering hes in same guild and phan use to kill u in pvp lol (r.i.p) o.o

TitusTyrannus
12-02-2010, 02:10 PM
She's also ugly and fat.

I disagree. Seeing as how about a month ago she was sitting next to me in my dorm room, Id have to say she is neither of those things.

Buttons
12-02-2010, 02:24 PM
cmon man :[ I would never make a list like that. Now a list I would like to see is who's the best legit FA player of all time? By legit I mean grinded their levels and bought their own gear w/o needing to buy alz. 90% of the people listed on this list would be eliminated aha

OF COURSE ME---------------------------->Buttons the best legit FA at all time and my follow master NEIRO

Tell u guys a secret, I always wash Neiro's feet and beg him to teach me FA skillz and I love to wash his feet everyday.......

M0NSTAH
12-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Best FA: DrxPHI... Knws his place as a FA& knows when to heal / keeps party alive! :P

TitusTyrannus
12-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I disagree. Seeing as how about 10 hours ago her picture was posted on these forums, I'd have to say she's both of those things.

Well, I dont know where you are talking about it being posted. But, I do know that if it is her then it was probably taken from her facebook, which is pictures of her in high school O_o a very long time ago.

TitusTyrannus
12-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Bro, you're jacked. Get something real!

Real? O_o Im afraid im not quite tracking you Lethal. Perhaps you are implying that she isn't real, to which I can only say you are mistaken. She is very real, and in 18 more days, Ill be spending a month at her house. On another note, I want moar Heracross.

toca4eva1
12-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I would have to say x1225 cuz I think he was the first to obtain forcy M amp. Also cuz when I first started playing, he was like the only one walking around with an eos+8. This is irrelevant to skills or anything. For skills , I'd say the best was Phantast1c ^^v.

Spur
12-02-2010, 04:14 PM
lol spur your kinda acting 2faced lol bc im pretty sure u wont tell that to hanny while hes on considering hes in same guild and phan use to kill u in pvp lol (r.i.p) o.o

how is that so? i can clearly state from my time in cabal i have never seen any FA as good as SHERM was. most of the FAs up there are put cause of gear. phan and hanny can be here and ill still state the facts, wats the difference?

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Neiro > all, all other FAs can blow it out their asses.

SoooRite
12-02-2010, 05:16 PM
how is that so? i can clearly state from my time in cabal i have never seen any FA as good as SHERM was. most of the FAs up there are put cause of gear. phan and hanny can be here and ill still state the facts, wats the difference?

like i was saying the only reason u call your self good is bc of your title, am i right? and han and phan use to kill u with your title + your gears and idk about phan but i saw han pwn u in free style/pvp yet phan are han shouldnt be on list? lol still dont know the difference?

jeckal
12-02-2010, 05:18 PM
best FA isnt even on the list this guys a Nub lmao

Lelouch
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
like i was saying the only reason u call your self good is bc of your title, am i right? and han and phan use to kill u with your title + your gears and idk about phan but i saw han pwn u in free style/pvp yet phan are han shouldnt be on list? lol still dont know the difference?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Se7iswAanA/SgHHAge1OFI/AAAAAAAAHNk/8IeDzZ1iT-M/s320/I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.jpg

I lol'ed

toibidien
12-02-2010, 05:42 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7Se7iswAanA/SgHHAge1OFI/AAAAAAAAHNk/8IeDzZ1iT-M/s320/I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)

SoooRite
12-02-2010, 06:07 PM

I lol'ed

lol said the person who is stuck on someone whos fail compared to the ppl on this thread. no wonder y u lol'ed

yepumad
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
no FA in history of cabal NA was as skilled as SHERMINATOR. SHERM 10x>NEIRO. and 100x> than any FA afterwards.

Spur
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM

lol? ask phan wat our freestyle score was then get back to me =)

TheTrueOne
12-02-2010, 07:25 PM
i remember Sherminator he definitely was beast.

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh let me share my opinion about the FA's listed

Neiro - covers up his weakness through forum talks. Seriously Lovextreme's first impression about him was that he was good But then when a challenge was proposed for 1 on 1 match >.> he backed out and just continued to flame him in forum, this is quoted from love "he just want to look good so he does it in forum" . I dont consider Neiro as good, I think he did a good job to brainwash people about his "skills".

buttons - imo he has the gears but not the pro skills. I dont think so.

phantast1c - I thought Han was just making up excuses about him caught farming in war. Like head straight to enemy base and kill gates, get in while enemy are busy taking bases then attacks spam gate and ensign. Not until I saw it myself. SO yet again, its just gears.

Lovextreme - this guy has been on since my character was born. from Guardian going to Ares to some other guild and ending up in epsilon. he always likes to pk. quitted a long time with mediocre skills in combat came back was left out on gears for awhile, then came the windsoul account jacking issue by N3me. He was on his way to improve when he sddenly dissparead, last seen guild in Havoc, we found out he got banned for hacking ca. >.< he had gears and was on his way to master skills .

Haniel - " the person who finds it difficult to hate some1 " he is loved for being soft hearted, got involved in the alz glitch got banned. How did he manage to continue and get back on track? Its because of our {especially my} encouragement. He has improved alot skill and gear wise from the first time I met him. I would say the best FA who is currently alive in mercury.

Beliel - was with me in pk a long time ago, it was me, Bel and SoulSociety who hangs out alot in ch 20 and killing procs, I have no doubt her skills. She shares the same passion I have for this game - loves to pk in ch 20. So I dont think she is illegit, she can kick ass so no doubt she's good.

Me - No. I dont want to be on the list, believe it or not. I do my best to play the game, but despite the fact that I show these pk videos and create guides dont mean that I have expectations to be recognized as the ideal pro FA in return. What I want to be recognized as, is the FA who tried to motivate people to see FA as one of the best class. No master - student thingy goes on with my way of helping the FA community, some1 earlier misinterpreted my intentions. To all the people I taught in game, I dont think that some1 will speak up to say that I ever treated them like a student or even force them to even consider me as their sensei or master. :)

bobafett
12-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Oh let me share my opinion about the FA's listed

Neiro - covers up his weakness through forum talks. Seriously Lovextreme's first impression about him was that he was good But then when a challenge was proposed for 1 on 1 match >.> he backed out and just continued to flame him in forum, this is quoted from love "he just want to look good so he does it in forum" . I dont consider Neiro as good, I think he did a good job to brainwash people about his "skills".

buttons - imo he has the gears but not the pro skills. I dont think so.

phantast1c - I thought Han was just making up excuses about him caught farming in war. Like head straight to enemy base and kill gates, get in while enemy are busy taking bases then attacks spam gate and ensign. Not until I saw it myself. SO yet again, its just gears.

Lovextreme - this guy has been on since my character was born. from Guardian going to Ares to some other guild and ending up in epsilon. he always likes to pk. quitted a long time with mediocre skills in combat came back was left out on gears for awhile, then came the windsoul account jacking issue by N3me. He was on his way to improve when he sddenly dissparead, last seen guild in Havoc, we found out he got banned for hacking ca. >.< he had gears and was on his way to master skills .

Haniel - " the person who finds it difficult to hate some1 " he is loved for being soft hearted, got involved in the alz glitch got banned. How did he manage to continue and get back on track? Its because of our {especially my} encouragement. He has improved alot skill and gear wise from the first time I met him. I would say the best FA who is currently alive in mercury.

Beliel - was with me in pk a long time ago, it was me, Bel and SoulSociety who hangs out alot in ch 20 and killing procs, I have no doubt her skills. She shares the same passion I have for this game - loves to pk in ch 20. So I dont think she is illegit, she can kick ass so no doubt she's good.

Me - No. I dont want to be on the list, believe it or not. I do my best to play the game, but despite the fact that I show these pk videos and create guides dont mean that I have expectations to be recognized as the ideal pro FA in return. What I want to be recognized as, is the FA who tried to motivate people to see FA as one of the best class. No master - student thingy goes on with my way of helping the FA community, some1 earlier misinterpreted my intentions. To all the people I taught in game, I dont think that some1 will speak up to say that I ever treated them like a student or even force them to even consider me as their sensei or master. :)

you forgot one hugely important name in that observation and that is Sherminator that dude was simply beast unless you weren't around when he was.

lolwut
12-02-2010, 07:44 PM
oo

MamaMiaYoe
12-02-2010, 07:48 PM
you forgot one hugely important name in that observation and that is Sherminator that dude was simply beast unless you weren't around when he was.

Oh ok.

SHERMANATOR - good FA. Yup Ive seen his whim in pk. I got crappy gears when I fought him but even if I would face him now with my gears,stats and level, I think, ill have a hard time to score. the only thing though, is that selling of account violation in ogp's code of conduct. It got him so he just left and gave up. If he tries to talk to est about it, his account have a huge chance to be unblocked coz I dont think it violates est rules. but i doubt paoyang has his interest in this game anymore

Buttons
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh ok.

SHERMANATOR - good FA. Yup Ive seen his whim in pk. I got crappy gears when I fought him but even if I would face him now with my gears,stats and level, I think, ill have a hard time to score. the only thing though, is that selling of account violation in ogp's code of conduct. It got him so he just left and gave up. If he tries to talk to est about it, his account have a huge chance to be unblocked coz I dont think it violates est rules. but i doubt paoyang has his interest in this game anymore

You have forgotten to comment on OneTwoThreeKill. The founder of the epic db forcy orb before he passed it to windsoul......

Also, you forgot comment on Muffinkingz

Buttons
12-02-2010, 08:14 PM
i remember being a 14x proc FA and miavii a 15x cap FA in chnl 20 and me killing her and her relogging to another channel QQing and whispering me to come pvp her trololol

Miavii=Neiro (got it?)

Xiju
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
so which one of those top fas wants to get rolled by me?

loldunhurtmepls

icecube
12-02-2010, 08:27 PM
seems this topic only applies to Merc

R3tsnom
12-02-2010, 08:52 PM
I would have to say x1225 cuz I think he was the first to obtain forcy M amp. Also cuz when I first started playing, he was like the only one walking around with an eos+8. This is irrelevant to skills or anything. For skills , I'd say the best was Phantast1c ^^v.

He was also one of the biggest hackers maybe next to Justin (RIP). So if you're talking about skills I would have to disagree, I don't consider twinr skills.

we found out he got banned for hacking ca. >.<

"we" is mistaken

Also, you forgot comment on Muffinkingz

cool guy, still plays too =]

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 04:03 AM
"we" is mistaken

You are not included in that "we", that implies those people who shared the news to me.

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:30 AM
Server venus lvl 80 ign justinbeiber
best fa in cabal

R3tsnom
12-03-2010, 06:43 AM
You are not included in that "we", that implies those people who shared the news to me.

Im just saying, he didn't get banned for hacking ca.

LILCHAOLAO
12-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Server venus lvl 80 ign justinbeiber
best fa in cabal

+1

pinkyLOOOOL
12-03-2010, 07:15 AM
and what happen with Celija and xTheseventhsonx? Narf. XD

kekekekekeke
12-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Best fa- IteQuincy.

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 10:51 AM

OneTwoThreeKill
Neiro
Muffinkingz
imeperialdrkness
SHERMANATOR
x1225
Solagel
Lovextreme
XxShootingStarsxX
phanstastic
Haniel/Hanny
Buttons
Beliel
Miavii

ETC ETC

hmmm, 123 only grinds n got the forc orb donated to him buy another guildy.
neiro was not good early game and learned many archer builds from my testing and sherms testing then act like the old wise man to us.
imperial only had that epic helm.
sherm made the forc cdi build
x1225 was a hacker and actually took my advice on fas
solagel was a forc amp amp hacker with his guildies (dont deny havoc, i got insiders on your guild, for example IRL friends lol..yes that means you too spur)
love took my advice on FA and came out on top for a long time, basically i said if u GET these items ur gunna whoop peoples ass, n thats what happen
never heard of shooting
i think remember buttons, mayb from acension? he was average at the time i was still playing so i dunno about afterwards
beliel and miavii both in venus, no idea.

Deathlymonkey
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM
and what happen with Celija and xTheseventhsonx? Narf. XD

seventhson is far from being on that list and celija was famous only because she farmed t2

Lol they aint in venus

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Niero is a freaking idiot. His idea of absolute endgame was a martial build.

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 11:05 AM
well the i never heard of them in my life, but no matter what people say about sherm, he is a hacker. I mean hes a really kool guy, and seems really pro. but it was obvious the hacks backed him up. and i would love spur to come comment on this, i mean i have nothing against the guy and i have nothing against the guild.

oh n buttons was the guy that followed neiro? just wanna clear up 123kill did not find that orb.

edit: btw this is not a serious thread, its obvious a oldschool fire member made the list specifically to flame them. cheerios

SoooRite
12-03-2010, 12:14 PM
neiro was not good early game and learned many archer builds from my testing and sherms testing then act like the old wise man to us.
solagel was a forc amp amp hacker with his guildies (dont deny havoc, i got insiders on your guild, for example IRL friends lol..yes that means you too spur)
love took my advice on FA and came out on top for a long time, basically i said if u GET these items ur gunna whoop peoples ass, n thats what happen
never heard of shooting
i think remember buttons, mayb from acension? he was average at the time i was still playing so i dunno about afterwards
lol clueless

Spur
12-03-2010, 12:20 PM
never heard of shooting

lol this alone just proves ure lying. anyone with any real info about me would know

yepumad
12-03-2010, 12:37 PM
man you guys are crazy. Mafiaboss was the BEST FA... he 1 shot wula with 3.1k defense

yepumad
12-03-2010, 12:40 PM
btw i heard sassi was a beast FA back then

mmmCake
12-03-2010, 01:14 PM
atombreaker best FA ever period

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 01:30 PM
i quited before the runes update, so i dont know a miavi or w.e. and if he or she was playing then, i still dont know he or she. and spur, solagel isnt really a quiet mouse irl. i'll leave like that but it doesnt matter what u think about my personal opinion, u go do u. also to be quite frank i barely remember a "buttons" also. also u shoulda bolded and capitilize No Idea right after the 2 people i cluelessly mention.

SilverIceForum
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
never heard of shooting
i think remember buttons, mayb from FiRe? he was average at the time i was still playing so i dunno about afterwards

Fix't XD

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
lol this alone just proves ure lying. anyone with any real info about me would know

word all you haters spur is hot and looks like this
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/spurirl2.jpg

Shinji
12-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Number please

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Fix't XD

ty

edit: apparently miavi was in fire when i was in it? i still dont know that person..

SilverIceForum
12-03-2010, 04:11 PM
ty

edit: apparently miavi was in fire when i was in it? i still dont know that person..

No, was fixing your entry for buttons, had them listed for Ascension, but they started out in FiRe from what I remember ;)

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 04:16 PM
that is what i was thanking for :)

phoenix029
12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
that is what i was thanking for :)

Muffin u r a crappy FA compared to my FA, you should know that mat build is better than ur junky titanium sht.
You were always my shadow and following my build when we both in FiRe and sadly to tell u that u taught Lovextreme lol?
he is completely a garbage compares to my build. he is lack of skills and I always kill him in NW if I can remember

Your titanium build only apply to noobies and I have alrdy proven that point.
Go back home and cry about urself why you being a failture FA
Look at my follow Buttons, he can dominate you and kick ur a.ss on air.

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Muffin u r a crappy FA compared to my FA, you should know that mat build is better than ur junky titanium sht.
You were always my shadow and following my build when we both in FiRe and sadly to tell u that u taught Lovextreme lol?
he is completely a garbage compares to my build. he is lack of skills and I always kill him in NW if I can remember

Your titanium build only apply to noobies and I have alrdy proven that point.
Go back home and cry about urself why you being a failture FA
Look at my follow Buttons, he can dominate you and kick ur a.ss on air.

Lawlumad n i didnt even flame yet

phoenix029
12-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Lawlumad n i didnt even flame yet

Flame or not, you just a failure FA that still around on forum

muffinkingz
12-03-2010, 04:35 PM

u should say that to urself cause i actually "play" the game :)

Lelouch
12-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Neiro > all, all other FAs can blow it out their asses.

Can't prove me wrong.

R3tsnom
12-03-2010, 07:55 PM

he's not the only one

SoooRite
12-03-2010, 07:58 PM
word all you haters spur is hot and looks like this
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/spurirl2.jpg

umm u do kno spur is a guy rite?

toibidien
12-03-2010, 08:22 PM
umm u do kno spur is a guy rite?

that is clearly not a guy, so obviously hes a girl.

SoooRite
12-03-2010, 08:59 PM
that is clearly not a guy, so obviously hes a girl.

lol do u not kno lethal have a pic for everything?
but keep thinking thats spur lmao like he would post any pic on cabal of himself

Lelouch
12-03-2010, 09:00 PM
lol do u not kno lethal have a pic for everything?
but keep thinking thats spur lmao like he would post any pic on cabal of himself

Sup scrub, he posted his pic back in OGP.

phoenix029
12-03-2010, 09:21 PM
u should say that to urself cause i actually "play" the game :)

w/e you play or not, you just a garbage FA compares to mine.

Let me clearly the reasons of why I am the best FA of all time to you!

Me- Neiro is the best FA at all time because not only I have skills, but also I am Among the Authentic Six, "Force Archer", "Force Shielder" and "Force Blader" did not originate from the Sage Tower like the other three skills. They have been developed independently over hundreds of years since the Nevareth Exodus. In the past they were referred to as "Force Handler", but this has now become a set term which refers to all of the 6 authentic skills.
Among the three independent combat skills, "Force Archers" originated from the Wizard group. They realized the potential of long-range magic spells, and studied how to intensify the potency of magic spells. It is common knowledge among force handlers that the relation between range and space is in inverse proportion to the one between space and power.
The founders of the Force Archer skills were greatly intrigued by distance and speed rather than space and power. They established the intensive long-range force attack skills for Force Archers, and created "Crystals", an advanced version of a Wizard's "Orb", which specializes in controlling force more than intensifying it. This great invention which has resulted in creating another invention, "Astral Bow" which minimizes the risk of power decrease when using long-range force and improves force control and attack speed at the same time. Later, it served as a momentum for "Astral Weapons", the embodiment of force. Controlling Crystals requires a minimum of physical strength and agility.
Force Archers do not move around much compared to other classes due to their unique battle style, and they wear armor such as "Battle Suit Set" from the Pastur continent, which possesses better defense than light clothing armor.
Experienced Force Archers can perform quick long-range force attacks and if they achieve a master level in force control they can deliver a fatal blow to an enemy from a far distance with one shot.

I have many skills as listed to prove myself as the best FA at all time
All classes are provided with a skill library that spans in both Sword and Magic-based spheres. Classes who are focused on one sphere, like Warriors or Bladers, will have all its offensive and support skills in it, while the other will be used only for common targeted magic spells and novice buffs, as well as an advanced one. Hybrid classes may use both spheres for different purposes; while Force Bladers develop only curses in advanced stages of the Magic sphere, Force Shielders possess some offensive unique arts in that sphere as well. Beyond offensive and support skills, there are also teleportation skills that all classes possess. Dashing is one that every character can use if they develop the necessary Sword sphere stage, which causes them to quickly dash a short distance and can be used in intervals to increase walking speed. Wizards have a unique teleportation skill called Blink which behaves similarly to Dash but is developed in the Magic sphere. Wizards are also the only class that can use both Dash and Blink and thus walk faster than any other class, effectively moving faster than even the rare vehicle items that exist in the game.

Special skills are unlocked at certain points during the character's growth by completing specific "ranking" quests. These skills include the Combo Mode, which allows several skills to be used in succession when the combo meter is pressed with correct timing, as well as several Battle Modes that provide temporary attribute bonuses to the character or even a special combat mode.[27][28] Aura Mode is a basic empowering Battle Mode that can be later stacked with either advanced Battle Modes to further increase attributes. It is elemental in nature, although the element bears no difference in bonuses applied, altering only the visual effects of the skill. Battle Mode 1 is an advanced Aura Mode that is unique for all classes. Some Battle Modes provide special characteristics; the Force Blader's Battle Mode 1 allows him to use elemental cannon-type spells as superior versions of the class's defensive buffs, while the Force Shielder's counters enemy damage by reflecting part of it. The Force Archer's BM1 grants some advanced skills the ability to multiply and hit more than one foe around the target, though it has the downside of removing the area-of-effect attribute of the skill; because of this, the skill will affect less enemies than it would without the BM1, making this Battle Mode solely useful for skills that possess no area of effect.

The latter Battle Mode 2 provides not only an attribute increase but also a special combat mode unique to each class. Warriors are able to use scythes named Astral Lances for successive attacks and special finishing skills; Bladers use fast-paced Astral Claws whose finishing skill has the highest critical rate of all the classes' skills. Wizards are given special Orbs that allow them to target two enemies at the same time and simultaneously cast two skills, each targeting a different enemy. They can also target one enemy and use two skills at the same time against it. Force Bladers were initially given an Astral Charger which would charge up to three levels when using sword skills and would then shoot one to three magical beams when a magic skill was used. However, this was later changed into a fast-paced fencing combat mode with ethereal visual effects. The Force Shielder can turn its Astral Shield into a throwing Astral Blade Shield that is used akin to a boomerang. Lastly, the Force Archer turns the Astral Bow into dual Astral Guns that can target one or two enemies at once and deal fast damage for little Mana.

There are also other skills for different effects - classes with Astral weapons have one for summoning them, for example. There are skills for summoning vehicles such as the Astral Board and Astral Bike, as well as corresponding Combo Mode skills for when riding those vehicles, along with many other tool skills such as Loot, Follow and several Social skills, or emotes, for showing emotion animations such as sitting, laughing, crying or dancing. There are also many upgrade skills that provide different and cumulative attribute bonuses in Health, Mana and secondary attributes.

Skills can only be purchased and learned when a certain skill rank or stage is achieved. Like levelling up, increasing skill ranks requires gaining skill experience which in turn is gained by using skills repeatedly, namely offensive skills. In previous versions of the game, Sword skills would only increase Sword experience and Magic skills would increase Magic experience. This was later changed to a common experience gain where any skill increases both spheres. The experience pool is shared by all skills, meaning that points gained can be applied in any skill of that sphere and any skill can be used to gain experience. Another change that was applied is the requirement of a "class rank" for achieving a superior skill rank. Class ranks are gained by completing ranking quests every ten character levels.

149BL?
12-03-2010, 09:37 PM
w/e you play or not, you just a garbage FA compares to mine.

Let me clearly the reasons of why I am the best FA of all time to you!

Me- Neiro is the best FA at all time because not only I have skills, but also I am Among the Authentic Six, "Force Archer", "Force Shielder" and "Force Blader" did not originate from the Sage Tower like the other three skills. They have been developed independently over hundreds of years since the Nevareth Exodus. In the past they were referred to as "Force Handler", but this has now become a set term which refers to all of the 6 authentic skills.
Among the three independent combat skills, "Force Archers" originated from the Wizard group. They realized the potential of long-range magic spells, and studied how to intensify the potency of magic spells. It is common knowledge among force handlers that the relation between range and space is in inverse proportion to the one between space and power.
The founders of the Force Archer skills were greatly intrigued by distance and speed rather than space and power. They established the intensive long-range force attack skills for Force Archers, and created "Crystals", an advanced version of a Wizard's "Orb", which specializes in controlling force more than intensifying it. This great invention which has resulted in creating another invention, "Astral Bow" which minimizes the risk of power decrease when using long-range force and improves force control and attack speed at the same time. Later, it served as a momentum for "Astral Weapons", the embodiment of force. Controlling Crystals requires a minimum of physical strength and agility.
Force Archers do not move around much compared to other classes due to their unique battle style, and they wear armor such as "Battle Suit Set" from the Pastur continent, which possesses better defense than light clothing armor.
Experienced Force Archers can perform quick long-range force attacks and if they achieve a master level in force control they can deliver a fatal blow to an enemy from a far distance with one shot.

I have many skills as listed to prove myself as the best FA at all time
All classes are provided with a skill library that spans in both Sword and Magic-based spheres. Classes who are focused on one sphere, like Warriors or Bladers, will have all its offensive and support skills in it, while the other will be used only for common targeted magic spells and novice buffs, as well as an advanced one. Hybrid classes may use both spheres for different purposes; while Force Bladers develop only curses in advanced stages of the Magic sphere, Force Shielders possess some offensive unique arts in that sphere as well. Beyond offensive and support skills, there are also teleportation skills that all classes possess. Dashing is one that every character can use if they develop the necessary Sword sphere stage, which causes them to quickly dash a short distance and can be used in intervals to increase walking speed. Wizards have a unique teleportation skill called Blink which behaves similarly to Dash but is developed in the Magic sphere. Wizards are also the only class that can use both Dash and Blink and thus walk faster than any other class, effectively moving faster than even the rare vehicle items that exist in the game.

Special skills are unlocked at certain points during the character's growth by completing specific "ranking" quests. These skills include the Combo Mode, which allows several skills to be used in succession when the combo meter is pressed with correct timing, as well as several Battle Modes that provide temporary attribute bonuses to the character or even a special combat mode.[27][28] Aura Mode is a basic empowering Battle Mode that can be later stacked with either advanced Battle Modes to further increase attributes. It is elemental in nature, although the element bears no difference in bonuses applied, altering only the visual effects of the skill. Battle Mode 1 is an advanced Aura Mode that is unique for all classes. Some Battle Modes provide special characteristics; the Force Blader's Battle Mode 1 allows him to use elemental cannon-type spells as superior versions of the class's defensive buffs, while the Force Shielder's counters enemy damage by reflecting part of it. The Force Archer's BM1 grants some advanced skills the ability to multiply and hit more than one foe around the target, though it has the downside of removing the area-of-effect attribute of the skill; because of this, the skill will affect less enemies than it would without the BM1, making this Battle Mode solely useful for skills that possess no area of effect.

The latter Battle Mode 2 provides not only an attribute increase but also a special combat mode unique to each class. Warriors are able to use scythes named Astral Lances for successive attacks and special finishing skills; Bladers use fast-paced Astral Claws whose finishing skill has the highest critical rate of all the classes' skills. Wizards are given special Orbs that allow them to target two enemies at the same time and simultaneously cast two skills, each targeting a different enemy. They can also target one enemy and use two skills at the same time against it. Force Bladers were initially given an Astral Charger which would charge up to three levels when using sword skills and would then shoot one to three magical beams when a magic skill was used. However, this was later changed into a fast-paced fencing combat mode with ethereal visual effects. The Force Shielder can turn its Astral Shield into a throwing Astral Blade Shield that is used akin to a boomerang. Lastly, the Force Archer turns the Astral Bow into dual Astral Guns that can target one or two enemies at once and deal fast damage for little Mana.

There are also other skills for different effects - classes with Astral weapons have one for summoning them, for example. There are skills for summoning vehicles such as the Astral Board and Astral Bike, as well as corresponding Combo Mode skills for when riding those vehicles, along with many other tool skills such as Loot, Follow and several Social skills, or emotes, for showing emotion animations such as sitting, laughing, crying or dancing. There are also many upgrade skills that provide different and cumulative attribute bonuses in Health, Mana and secondary attributes.

Skills can only be purchased and learned when a certain skill rank or stage is achieved. Like levelling up, increasing skill ranks requires gaining skill experience which in turn is gained by using skills repeatedly, namely offensive skills. In previous versions of the game, Sword skills would only increase Sword experience and Magic skills would increase Magic experience. This was later changed to a common experience gain where any skill increases both spheres. The experience pool is shared by all skills, meaning that points gained can be applied in any skill of that sphere and any skill can be used to gain experience. Another change that was applied is the requirement of a "class rank" for achieving a superior skill rank. Class ranks are gained by completing ranking quests every ten character levels.

I didn't read any of that :o:o

phoenix029
12-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I didn't read any of that :o:o

Kid, it says I am the best FA of all time

SoooRite
12-04-2010, 04:44 AM
Sup scrub, he posted his pic back in OGP.

do u even kno what u typed? yeah he.Fnally your catching on

and yeah lol ogp days? sounds like u saved this pic to ur computer are something

Diablo
12-04-2010, 06:51 AM

and yeah lol ogp days? sounds like u saved this pic to ur computer are something

How retarded are you?

Deathlymonkey
12-04-2010, 10:10 AM

Learn2Read

"he" was lethal

LethalHǝart
12-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Sounds like multiple people just got trolled by one picture of a random scene girl.

Doushi
12-04-2010, 11:55 PM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_91a03f3ef27b2d4ad87828a333992590.jpg

spur is black

Romp
12-05-2010, 12:05 AM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_91a03f3ef27b2d4ad87828a333992590.jpg

spur is black

that is spur... he wheres 3 pair of pants its equivalent to +11 forcy

phoenix029
12-05-2010, 04:27 AM
that is spur... he wheres 3 pair of pants its equivalent to +11 forcy

Spur is my favorite

BabyRiceBall
12-05-2010, 07:28 AM
hey dude you wanna be my fan ^-^ its funny how you love to talk trash about me yet idk hu u are if ure judgeing fa's and no wat pro is than take me on in game plz and not hide behind forums talking tash can't belive im wasteing my time with a joke like you well xBabyShushiRollx pm me any time ^-^ TP ( SORITE)

LethalHǝart
12-05-2010, 07:34 AM
hey dude you wanna be my fan ^-^ its funny how you love to talk trash about me yet idk hu u are if ure judgeing fa's and no wat pro is than take me on in game plz and not hide behind forums talking tash can't belive im wasteing my time with a joke like you well xBabyShushiRollx pm me any time ^-^ TP ( SORITE)

Oh hey everybody we got a baaaad asssss on our hands

If remember correctly you're retardedly weak with +6 10% CD forcium orbs and only got bringer when no FA was in war

Buttons
12-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Spur is my favorite

oh dear My favorite master Neiro, Spur is bullying me plz help me beat that chick. I will wash your feet tonight

ReD
12-05-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm a FA, i'm not the best ever but I believe i'm pretty good.
Right now in game, i'd say Fiery is the best FA because they have best gears.
Eternity used to be.
I'm trying to be :)

-Lorah 163 FA

ACE
12-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Eternity used to be.

-Lorah 163 FAAll gear with no skill= best? I'd say Excision beats both of them.

SoooRite
12-05-2010, 09:21 AM
How retarded are you?

one less than u and lets see
(me)retarded>(you)slow yeah rather be retarded than slow

and since u are slow u should know the diffrence between those to words

lol what are u gonna do? tickle me with crit shoot? and u dont kno wo i am bc u never asked and y everytime i pm your afk? lol just bc u have phan's fa doesnt mean u have her dmg and hmm david might take that account from u 2

Learn2Read
"he" was lethal

comming from the person saying learn2read
Lelouch was talking about spur... not lethal

hows your wiz btw? ooh wait.....

SoooRite
12-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Eternity used to be.

-Lorah 163 FA

fiery's on mercury rite? and have been proc bringer how many times....... soo that would mean she would have to take it from han *and im making it between those to* who would win? that might have worked on venus although venus have alot of cheap gear hmmm

lmao +15xtal and dont kno how to use it? sad QQ

LethalHǝart
12-05-2010, 01:36 PM
No absolute offence to Spur but this girl looks too good to spend all day on a game. i mean the only game she might play is like with 2 guys :cool: either that or Spur is one heck of a playa lol, cuz dang this chick is still in shape!

pfft that girl isnt spur im jk. she's just middle class

spur has generational wealth i would know spur is my dad

spur really looks like this
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/hotasian5.jpg

BannedT_T
12-05-2010, 01:45 PM

spur is black

TOO FUNNY!!@#!! me and spur chill in manhattan together sometimes, we shop at the prada and gucci store on 59th street, hes rich in game and in real life what a shame dont let the undergarmnets foool you thats all louie v gear XD

Deathlymonkey
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
hows your wiz btw? ooh wait.....

My wiz is fine, ive done a 2bar derk solo.

Thanks for asking :D

Btw how's the char your hiding behind a forum name?

Oh wait

SoooRite
12-05-2010, 05:11 PM
My wiz is fine, ive done a 2bar derk solo.

Thanks for asking :D

Btw how's the char your hiding behind a forum name?

Oh wait

lol 2bar a derk, Arent u sippose to be able do that when your like 140+ *depending on class* your lvl u should be in pf but i already kno u not strong enough and hide behide fourms u never asked who i was. and lmao this was my ign b4 i got a rename card.. yeah i kno waste of alzs. and when u least expect it since u love staying in town im gonna 2shot u like i did like 4other times look out for a 150+ :p

Lelouch
12-05-2010, 05:15 PM
lol 2bar a derk, Arent u sippose to be able do that when your like 140+ *depending on class* your lvl u should be in pf but i already kno u not strong enough and hide behide fourms u never asked who i was. and lmao this was my ign b4 i got a rename card.. yeah i kno waste of alzs. and when u least expect it since u love staying in town im gonna 2shot u like i did like 4other times look out for a 150+ :p

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbPNvaEyFvpdChFJGiODzC1rUfoG0j7 BoEDYtUM_wmQjKO39VeqA

Rofl dude s.tfu, you're complete garb. Dark would merk all over you.

SoooRite
12-05-2010, 05:23 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbPNvaEyFvpdChFJGiODzC1rUfoG0j7 BoEDYtUM_wmQjKO39VeqA

Rofl dude s.tfu, you're complete garb. Dark would merk all over you.

lol after hes done getting 2shot i wont lie it is kinda hard for me to 2shot a wa *thats if u bring it out of* without aofc but u would fall just like your bf

Lelouch
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
lol after hes done getting 2shot i wont lie it is kinda hard for me to 2shot a wa *thats if u bring it out of* without aofc but u would fall just like your bf

Now you're just trolling. I lol'ed

Mrshoveit
12-06-2010, 11:11 AM
i would 1 ko evry fa in venus server

CyrStalAFX
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
phantastic ^_^
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4076/line3l.png (http://img23.imageshack.us/i/line3l.png/)

and shootingstar no pic :(

Mishon
12-06-2010, 07:39 PM

OneTwoThreeKill
Neiro
Muffinkingz
imeperialdrkness
SHERMANATOR
x1225
Solagel
Lovextreme
XxShootingStarsxX Really?
phanstastic
Haniel/Hanny
Buttons
Beliel
Miavii

ETC ETC

Enough said.

Penguin
12-07-2010, 01:02 PM
oh my, an Eternity award 2010, cool cool.

Buttons
12-08-2010, 01:42 PM
So, who is the best FA? me?

ForumFiery
12-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Buttons, you are 2 hits for me bro, go home, look at my stats before you do btw, so you know how distant u are

BannedT_T
12-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Buttons, you are 2 hits for me bro, go home, look at my stats before you do btw, so you know how distant u are

buttons quit like 1 million years ago, why dont u go pick on someone u can beat like spur...

oh waitt

never happened...

mybad..

Captaintyingknots
12-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Best FA is Charmander hes tough and doesn't afraid of anything

Bebe
04-05-2011, 07:54 PM

OneTwoThreeKill
Neiro
Muffinkingz
imeperialdrkness
SHERMANATOR
x1225
Solagel
Lovextreme
XxShootingStarsxX
phanstastic
Haniel/Hanny
Buttons
Beliel
Miavii

ETC ETC

You still play? Wtf. I never see you. O.o

BackUPro
04-05-2011, 08:08 PM

hey ugly, why bump up 5 months old thread?

sn0wXz
04-05-2011, 08:27 PM

lol

http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?735-Kohii

luffy
04-05-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm really happy for u and I'm let you finish but Fiery is the best fa of all time............of all time.

CriSai
04-06-2011, 12:29 AM
lol old thread, but what about Robin Hood/Legolas? =\

Bebe
04-06-2011, 07:15 AM
hey ugly, why bump up 5 months old thread?

Im ugly but least I can count up to 4. Do you need help counting?
Dec - Jan is 1 month
Jan - Feb is 2 months
Feb - March is 3 months
March - April is 4 months

Yay! Now you pass elementary. ^_^

Maybe tomorrow ill teach you how to count up to 8. ^_^

Bebe
04-06-2011, 07:44 AM
wow. youre like....the new rebecca black or something

Who that? O.o

zomgOmglol
04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Who that? O.o

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rebecca+black

Bebe
04-06-2011, 10:49 AM

=( too bad I don't click on links I don't know.

Shinji
04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Guide for idiots lawl

CyrStalAFX
04-06-2011, 04:31 PM
phanstastic is ^_^

Buttons
05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Bump!

Slowpoke
06-01-2011, 12:43 AM