PDA

View Full Version : oh snap gm getting paid under table by sei?

AzNPoWa
12-02-2010, 08:50 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/5esdpx.jpg

no matter how many time you say you were afk. answer this one question daisy why r SEI hackers n alz buyers n alz glitchers unbanned? they were perm banned huh? wut does this show to other players we can all do same and get unblock XD yay!
answer that question and maybe ppl will stop thinking you guys get paid under table by sei.
thank you love you GMS :). learn how to be better gms maybe ppl wouldnt be saying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.:o

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 09:18 PM

no matter how many time you say you were afk. answer this one question daisy why r SEI hackers n alz buyers n alz glitchers unbanned? they were perm banned huh? wut does this show to other players we can all do same and get unblock XD yay!
answer that question and maybe ppl will stop thinking you guys get paid under table by sei.
thank you love you GMS :). learn how to be better gms maybe ppl wouldnt be saying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.:o

r u a dude?.. cuz ur game skin looks soo gey. what sup with the wings and the balls as slots lol

AzNPoWa
12-02-2010, 09:39 PM
r u a dude?.. cuz ur game skin looks soo gey. what sup with the wings and the balls as slots lol

lol nice I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ comment couldnt think of anything better? lol

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 09:44 PM
for a fail hater... err nope ^^

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 10:12 PM
lol it just a skin dude + my gf play my laptop half of the time so she seted it how she want it
your deal is ?

felineman
12-02-2010, 10:45 PM
you people need to grow up yes i gree the gms are probably taking bribes they refuse to ban the bootters and spammers and even refuse to answer my reports they better start growing up or i will be forming a class-action suit against the makers

jeckal
12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
you people need to grow up yes i gree the gms are probably taking bribes they refuse to ban the bootters and spammers and even refuse to answer my reports they better start growing up or i will be forming a class-action suit against the makers

i lol'ed

cerverus3
12-02-2010, 10:52 PM
do u guys know u cant PM a GM do u

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 10:52 PM
lol it just a skin dude + my gf play my laptop half of the time so she seted it how she want it
your deal is ?

lol sureeee... anyways why didnt u make the thread with ur real name on the first place?every1 knows that AzNPoWa is u lol kinda lame ^^ plus u say seireitei hack/buy alz and u r one of the ppl who most buy alz on game or am i wrong? ^^

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 11:19 PM
lol sureeee... anyways why didnt u make the thread with ur real name on the first place?every1 knows that AzNPoWa is u lol kinda lame ^^ plus u say seireitei hack/buy alz and u r one of the ppl who most buy alz on game or am i wrong? ^^

lol prove me wrong on this one yes i did took this SS but you think people can't just right click on it and keep repost it ? cuz im pretty sure i did post this SS at 1st place b4 it got blocked then i saw some other people just save that pic of it then repost ? damn that hard to do eh ?
any other come back you have ?
bout buy alz ? ROFL big time amigo if im buy alz i proby not run around with just +7 osm suit with 7 amp and 50 hp ? and my tit boots with m amp in slot ?
lol change that word around is more like it tho
Buy alz change to Farm alz to _____

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 11:27 PM
lol prove me wrong on this one yes i did took this SS but you think people can't just right click on it and keep repost it ? cuz im pretty sure i did post this SS at 1st place b4 it got blocked then i saw some other people just save that pic of it then repost ? damn that hard to do eh ?
any other come back you have ?
bout buy alz ? ROFL big time amigo if im buy alz i proby not run around with just +7 osm suit with 7 amp and 50 hp ? and my tit boots with m amp in slot ?
lol change that word around is more like it tho
Buy alz change to Farm alz to _____

lol do u rlly think ppl in game dont know who buy alz and who doesnt? lol cmon thats kinda getting old lol.
anyway.. keep hating/watching other guilds since ppl in urs dont buy alz or hack ^^
it is too bad i dont have the SS the night u said it"i dont have enough time to farm or play cabal cuz have to work,...."
and dont tell me u have nub gear cuz i have some good lapiz orbs pc dmg extended both of them.dont say u dont have it cuz i know who u bought them from lol

yamiseto
12-02-2010, 11:29 PM
haha this is funny 8D i know for certain that dasmexy's gf buys alz and was known to bot in game her name is somomo, alarice, momolovesda XD and just keep hating da, idc i dont play cabal much anymore XD got too many things going on irl k thnx bye :P

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 11:32 PM
lol do u rlly think ppl in game dont know who buy alz and who doesnt? lol cmon thats kinda getting old lol.
anyway.. keep hating/watching other guilds since ppl in urs dont buy alz or hack ^^

lol its cool to me i play legit prove me wrong lol
hating ? it just make me ROFL even harder that people that buy alz + use USD to buy gear still got owned by legit like me lol sad
+ my guild just for fun nothing big we just chill
still wonder why GP merge to join mine tho
and wonder why you left GP and join Sei ROFL
just for your reminder
IT JUST A FREE GAME

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 11:34 PM
haha this is funny 8D i know for certain that dasmexy's gf buys alz and was known to bot in game her name is somomo, alarice, momolovesda XD and just keep hating da, idc i dont play cabal much anymore XD got too many things going on irl k thnx bye :P

lol any prove on that ?
and i wonder why your account got banned QQ lol
all that thing you said you try to say you done all that,that why you got banned? QQ

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 11:42 PM
lol its cool to me i play legit prove me wrong lol
hating ? it just make me ROFL even harder that people that buy alz + use USD to buy gear still got owned by legit like me lol sad
+ my guild just for fun nothing big we just chill
still wonder why GP merge to join mine tho
and wonder why you left GP and join Sei ROFL
just for your reminder
IT JUST A FREE GAME

lol keep gp out of ur shiz,they joined cuz was inactive(same reason i left).and i joined seireitei cuz i am tired of joining guilds that start nice and end in the sewer.so it is time to have a fun/active/helpful guild.i dont give a crap if ppl delete me from buddy list or dont like i joined(dont like it,then learn to deal with it)

DaSmexy
12-02-2010, 11:46 PM
lol keep gp out of ur shiz,they joined cuz was inactive(same reason i left).and i joined seireitei cuz i am tired of joining guilds that start nice and end in the sewer.so it is time to have a fun/active/helpful guild.i dont give a crap if ppl delete me from buddy list or dont like i joined(dont like it,then learn to deal with it)

lol hung was right you changed alot
but yea like i care tho lol

XFearMyBladeX
12-02-2010, 11:54 PM
lol hung was right you changed alot
but yea like i care tho lol

lol

seems u have nothing else to say than to mention derek lol

say how u got the billions from the weps u bought lol... oh ya i forgot u got it from the 24/7 epic derk drops.. or omg wait from eod1 and eod2.... right ^^

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:11 AM
lol

seems u have nothing else to say than to mention derek lol

say how u got the billions from the weps u bought lol... oh ya i forgot u got it from the 24/7 epic derk drops.. or omg wait from eod1 and eod2.... right ^^

huh ? cuz i resell my forcy wiz m amp suit that i bought for 1b and sold for 3.5?
Rw3+7 to hanny?
Sold my 34/7 osm armor helm to exTenze (ex sei member)
i can make me own SEL ?
extenze bought my 40% kat ?
+9 sig events boots for BL i bought from adam 1.9b then resell in AH for 2.5b ?
forcy Ft crafts that i made come out good amp for sell? profit?
i can craft my self a forcy armor boots of amp for sell?
maybe you need to check trade section sometime

just stop try to troll one me you ner d cuz you fail lol
anything else ?

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:16 AM
huh ? cuz i resel my forcy wiz m amp suit that i bought for 1b and sold for 3.5?
Rw3+7 to hanny?
Sold my 34/7 osm armor helm to exTenze (ex sei member)
i can make me own SEL ?
extenze bought my 40% kat ?
+9 sig events boots for BL i bought from adam 1.9b then resell in AH for 2.5b ?
forcy Ft crafts that i made come out good amp for sell? profit?

just stop try to troll one me you ner d cuz you fail lol
anything else ?

lol didnt u say u were using osm amp+7 7%/50hp? scroll up ^^
btw:u u u sound like like mad,why call me ne.rd? o.o

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:18 AM
lol didnt u say u were using osm amp+7 7%/50hp? scroll up ^^

cuz i sold my forcy suit ? DUH
are you that re tard ? + all that alz pretty much gone anyway i exchange to RL Eco.
lol keep trying fear you fail lil FB still try to troll me hardcore but sadly you failed lil noob go bring some Sei people to back you up ?
ROFL kids now day

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
lol tbh im not mad
im just glad that another sei try to troll me but failed XD

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
cuz i sold my forcy suit ? DUH
are you that re tard ? + all that alz pretty much gone anyway i exchange to RL Eco.
lol keep trying fear you fail lil FB still try to troll me hardcore but sadly you failed lil noob go bring some Sei people to back you up ?
ROFL kids now day

hahaha i dont need ppl from seireitei lol

and sure if u say that alz is gone to rl.. then sureee... Mr.awesomejob

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
hahaha i dont need ppl from seireitei lol

and sure if u say that alz is gone to rl.. then sureee... Mr.awesomejob

bro that best come back you got?
kk here is your chance cuz that was just failed lol

oh ye btw tell DK for me if he intested to buy some alz
i got like few B left waitting to get rid off tell him to hit me up tho
k thx

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:26 AM
lol tbh im not mad
im just glad that another sei try to troll me but failed XD

wrong u the 1 trying to troll by saying "gms are getting paid under table by seireitei" go to first page u the 1 who started the thread lol

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:29 AM
this Thread ? no im not and i have no clue who that aznpowa is
and if you talking bout who did post this pic at 1st
yes i did but my thread is long gone cuz it blocked then someone keep repost it retar d much ?
like i give a da mn bout sei anyway lol
they all failed . lol prove me wrong

VeeOhhCee
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss320/tehvocanator/XD.jpg

Just sayin

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:41 AM
so you finally show up to help your fail guildie

VeeOhhCee
12-03-2010, 12:42 AM
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss320/tehvocanator/omfgwtfbbq.jpg

DaSmexy
12-03-2010, 12:45 AM
good one

missabear
12-03-2010, 08:15 AM
haters are cool ^_^

SigfriedVeini
12-03-2010, 08:20 AM
WOW another issue with people, GM's and G-a-y-reitei...........nice!

Shinji
12-03-2010, 10:02 AM
what up missa?
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/wiii_photos/missabearlolhacker.jpg

you're a real triple threat, old, ugly, and a hacker.
lololol +9001

missabear
12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
lol at the overlapping link in the chat box, fail at photoshop much?

and i am old and ugly....ok

Shinji
12-03-2010, 10:15 AM
and lol at the overlapping link in the chat box, fail at photoshop much?
the only thing that looks messed up is that crusifying part.
The rest looks pretty real and what if he used photoshop?
Its like ur guild uses ''make up'' to cover what they did, show how great they are? or am I wrong?

missabear
12-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Mkay, well we dont post lies about people. My guild knows id never talk about them like that and thats all that really matters. All this BS is just more people giving us attention, cry babies that cant get over the past.

Anyway I'm done, I typically dont like to fuel the hater fire, just had to defend myself a bit. Hate on my friends

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Mkay, well we dont post lies about people.

My guild knows id never talk about them like that and thats all that really matters.

All this BS is just more people giving us attention, cry babies that cant get over the past.

Yes you do. You have been all along.

That's just it you idiot, they'd talk about you like that, and they already have. Ditch that guild full of retarded FOBs for some real friends.

Lol@past. You think it still isn't going on.

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Its like ur guild uses ''make up'' to cover what they did, show how great they are? or am I wrong?

lol shinji i think this isnt ur place gtho

u only know what others ppl say... or am i wrong? ^^

toca4eva1
12-03-2010, 10:39 AM

Burrito!! Be quiet lol its your Sensei speaking. I have returned, and please please PLEASE>...........don't talk bad about Seireitei.....thats my familia bro...and you are too so no more fights k? I missed you negro! where is Mes? Tell him to come on sometime on a noob or something.

To anyone who thinks Missa is ugly. Get out of here people, your crazy. Missa is hella fine. Shoot if she wasnt taken....dam, "Yo can I get yo numba? cuz the back of yo head is ridiculous..." I would serenade her until, shes used to it son. And then when she gets bored of that.....I'll steal a plane and fly it around the world with a banner saying " Show me the meaning of being lonely "

And then after that, I'd chant "Ka Me Ha Me Ha!!!" and blast it to the Moon. And hope for a piece of it to fly down....then Id go pick it up........and sell it to an astrologist and tell him to name it MissaBear.......and then after that.....When I have my millions of dollars. I'd buy Missa a Bear..........then I'd a piece of paper....
and Right Missa Space Bear.....then I'd cut the paper between Missa and Bear.....and then paste it together...........and then crumble it up. And eat it.......and then go to Missa and say........"MissaBear......................................... .................

I'd do anything for you."

BAM OH SNAP!! thats tight wahahahahaha

I got game son. sike sike

"Sup Missa?" " You doin good?" How ya doin ma?" kakakakakakkakakaakkkakakakaSighImSleepy

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM

you gotta be one stupid person if you think a company like estsoft is gonna take bribes over a adamn game.
roflmfao.

missabear
12-03-2010, 10:49 AM
To anyone who thinks Missa is ugly. Get out of here people, your crazy. Missa is hella fine. Shoot if she wasnt taken....dam, "Yo can I get yo numba? cuz the back of yo head is ridiculous..." I would serenade her until, shes used to it son. And then when she gets bored of that.....I'll steal a plane and fly it around the world with a banner saying " Show me the meaning of being lonely "

And then after that, I'd chant "Ka Me Ha Me Ha!!!" and blast it to the Moon. And hope for a piece of it to fly down....then Id go pick it up........and sell it to an astrologist and tell him to name it MissaBear.......and then after that.....When I have my millions of dollars. I'd buy Missa a Bear..........then I'd a piece of paper....
and Right Missa Space Bear.....then I'd cut the paper between Missa and Bear.....and then paste it together...........and then crumble it up. And eat it.......and then go to Missa and say........"MissaBear......................................... .................

"Sup Missa?" " You doin good?" How ya doin ma?" kakakakakakkakakaakkkakakakaSighImSleepy

ily toca!! <33

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Theyre like the paparazzi arent they? >.<

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Theyre like the paparazzi arent they? >.<

Like you'd know anything about that, dirtbag

Burrito!! Be quiet lol its your Sensei speaking. I have returned, and please please PLEASE>...........don't talk bad about Seireitei.....thats my familia bro...and you are too so no more fights k? I missed you negro! where is Mes? Tell him to come on sometime on a noob or something.

you gotta be one stupid person if you think a company like estsoft is gonna take bribes over a adamn game.
roflmfao.

Obvious joke is obvious

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 10:57 AM

Im obviously smarter and famous than you. Youre only forums. In game. People dont know you.. ermmmm anymore. Shoooooo ^^

megablast1
12-03-2010, 11:00 AM
i just got paid for taking all the complaints and trashing em.. way to go. GM's r the best ty u for the short term employment

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Obvious joke is obvious

o.o u u u u sound like like like umm ummm ehhh ehhh mad o.0 like like like u u u jealous or or or something totally like like sad or or something o.o =p

KEEP HATING S
jealousy is a disease,AND is nothing more than a fear of abandonment =p

toca4eva1
12-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Lethal...........what happened to you? You never use to be this mean...........Why don't you start a new character? Me and my friend did, I'm level 70 atm.

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 11:07 AM
joke or not, the fact that it keeps getting posted is pure nonsense and it isnt accomplishing anything.

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:15 AM
joke or not, the fact that it keeps getting posted is pure nonsense and it isnt accomplishing anything.

Brolic, please answer this question to the best of your ability.

Why are you in a guild with this?

Im obviously smarter and famous than you. Youre only forums. In game.

You're a cool cat bro. Do better.

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 11:20 AM
because they geared me out man @_@.

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
because they geared me out man @_@.

Well, enjoy yourself while it lasts. I'm sure some other random kid will be sending me a screenshot with you talking about the hacks you use and the alz you buy. And the best part is, it'll be from one of those kids that "geared you out".

Dr. Gregory House
12-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Lethal...........what happened to you? You never use to be this mean...........Why don't you start a new character? Me and my friend did, I'm level 70 atm.

Hmmm from my diagnoses........he could be having some kind intracranial pressure...The reason for his short outbursts...and pessimistic replies. He also may have brain lesions....could cause the mood swings.....in conclusion, our patient needs an MRI. If no lesions appear, get a biopsy of his brain. This is definitely a neurological dilemma.

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 11:27 AM
lol okay, i look forward to that day.

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Brolic, please answer this question to the best of your ability.

Why are you in a guild with this?

You're a cool cat bro. Do better.

No really, I am. :) I swear.

Anyway, move on :) youre gone. Dont ever think of coming back because you'll be having alot of encounters with me. and even if you change your name I'll still eventually find you...and then I'll hunt you until you get traumatized to ever enter a pk channel. Mhm Mhm :)

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Hmmm from my diagnoses........he could be having some kind intracranial pressure...The reason for his short outbursts...and pessimistic replies. He also may have brain lesions....could cause the mood swings.....in conclusion, our patient needs an MRI. If no lesions appear, get a biopsy of his brain. This is definitely a neurological dilemma.

http://dessent.net/tmp/not-lupus.png

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:30 AM
No really, I am. :) I swear.

Anyway, move on :) youre gone. Dont ever think of coming back because you'll be having alot of encounters with me. and even if you change your name I'll still eventually find you...and then I'll hunt you until you get traumatized to ever enter a pk channel. Mhm Mhm :)

Seriously, stop talking. You do know nobody likes you, right? You can't fight, you borrow gear, and you get on just about every day. It's funny how you think people like you when they just use you. What blows my mind is that they see a use in you.

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Seriously, stop talking. You do know nobody likes you, right? You can't fight, you borrow gear, and you get on just about every day. It's funny how you think people like you when they just use you. What blows my mind is that they see a use in you.

No Lethal, you dont like me. :) God, how can they hate me? how can you hate me. Ive always been the snowflake queen.

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:36 AM
No Lethal, you dont like me. :) God, how can they hate me? how can you hate me. Ive always been the snowflake queen.

Remember those two 65 page threads back on OGP? If I remember correctly it was a cluster of you getting messed up.

Dr. Gregory House
12-03-2010, 11:41 AM
"Nope its not Lupus, its never Lupus. The MRI is clean. Waiting for the biopsy results......while we wait, take a blood sample and test for Syphilis. Syphilis can cause brain abnormalities, in the later stages."

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:43 AM
"Nope its not Lupus, its never Lupus. The MRI is clean. Waiting for the biopsy results......while we wait, take a blood sample and test for Syphilis. Syphilis can cause brain abnormalities, in the later stages."

House is definatly my favorite doctor of all time.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/house.jpg
Pic related, it's house.

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Remember those two 65 page threads back on OGP? If I remember correctly it was a cluster of you getting messed up.
You obviously dont know whats it like to be famous and envied. I am the snowflake queen get over it. :)
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa342/chrishpsmart12/Megan%20Fox/IMG_0360.jpg

LethalHǝart
12-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I am the snowflake queen get over it. :)

No, you're that ugly yellow asian girl that posts pictures of herself smoking cigarettes with a bunch of dirtbags.

And Megan Fox isn't even that goo looking.

Dr. Gregory House
12-03-2010, 11:54 AM
http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/house_houseshead-sc24_0010.jpg

"Sorry I enjoy my women with lab coats. Unless your a cut throat bich."

Shinji
12-03-2010, 12:10 PM
lol shinji i think this isnt ur place gtho

u only know what others ppl say... or am i wrong? ^^
Not really I been around longer than you
how long have you been in seire ?

oh wait 1-2weeks?

Rastan
12-03-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm level 70 atm.

I hope yur not who I think you are in nub war

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Not really I been around longer than you
how long have you been in seire ?

oh wait 1-2weeks?

and ur point is?...at least i dont talk crap about guilds i have been(different from u)ya true i have been on seireitei for like almost 2 week but i have been up to date with everything going on in seireitei since i was playing my first fa,learn to talk crap before doing it.or u r one of the nubs who keep hating... oh wait.. ^^

Shinji
12-03-2010, 12:26 PM
and ur point is?...at least i dont talk crap about guilds i have been(different from u)ya true i have been on seireitei for like almost 2 week but i have been up to date with everything going on in seireitei since i was playing my first fa,learn to talk crap before doing it.or u r one of the nubs who keep hating... oh wait.. ^^
talking crap and stating a fact is two different things I will give you time to analyze

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:28 PM
talking crap and stating a fact is two different things I will give you time to analyze

kay whats the fact?r u 100% sure missa said that?pretty much the answer is NO so basically u r just talking crap ^^

Shinji
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
kay whats the fact?r u 100% sure missa said that?pretty much the answer is NO so basically u r just talking crap ^^
Maybe if you read what I said to her ur math wouldnt fail.

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe if you read what I said to her ur math wouldnt fail.

translation:u say she did say that......

errr it is just another hater comment lol ^^

btw shinji:it is "mouth"not "math"...
math:means play with numbers... pretty sure we not talking about numbers.
at least use google translator man,it is free ^^

M0NSTAH
12-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Bic bois, stop QQing about being in the most fail known guild on Cabal NA.

Shinji
12-03-2010, 12:43 PM

Are you that dumb? wow Read the question next to it. brb loling

Maybe if you didnt seperate the ''hater comment'' to the question you will understand.

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Are you that dumb? wow Read the question next to it. brb loling

Maybe if you didnt seperate the ''hater comment'' to the question you will understand.

lol seems u the 1 who needs to read;first u laugh at the pic and what lethal says about missa,and on and on.... w/e not gonna waste time with haters like u,back to frozen clue.
btw: arent u supposed to be lvling instead of being on forum?

almost forgot:u say "Its like ur guild uses ''make up'' to cover what they did, show how great they are? or am I wrong?"

at least we dont use vent to talk crap about other ppl,if i remember well weeks ago u guys were talking crap on vent about some1 in game who stole drops and he didnt lol ....
oh well back to frozen clue.

Shinji
12-03-2010, 01:12 PM
lol seems u the 1 who needs to read;first u laugh at the pic and what lethal says about missa,and on and on.... w/e not gonna waste time with haters like u,back to frozen clue.
btw: arent u supposed to be lvling instead of being on forum?

almost forgot:u say "Its like ur guild uses ''make up'' to cover what they did, show how great they are? or am I wrong?"

at least we dont use vent to talk crap about other ppl,if i remember well weeks ago u guys were talking crap on vent about some1 in game who stole drops and he didnt lol ....
oh well back to frozen clue.
I only posted one thing about missa and is it bad to laugh now LOL? Me leveling? good one LOL

LOLOL Vent? got any more suprise I dont know ? Only vent I use is Testament but nice try bro.

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 01:34 PM
I only posted one thing about missa and is it bad to laugh now LOL? Me leveling? good one LOL(ya i know u too sad to solo pi cuz cant lol)

LOLOL Vent? got any more suprise I dont know ? Only vent I use is Testament but nice try bro.(maybe i have more surprises maybe not ^^)
it is "surprise" not"suprise"learn some English before typing shinji remember google translator is free ^^

Shinji
12-03-2010, 01:40 PM
(maybe i have more surprises maybe not ^^)
it is "surprise" not"suprise"learn some English before typing shinji remember google translator is free ^^
Cuban and Proud and I dont need english,I know enough for you to understand what I'm saying so dont change the subject or are you done qqing? LOL

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Cuban and Proud and I dont need english,I know enough for you to understand what I'm saying so dont change the subject or are you done qqing? LOL

lol sure u dont need more,i am not gonna change the subject i am not the nub talking about others ppl guild.
u use testament vent and not ascension?seems u dont know the crap u ppl talk on vent lol oh well lol..
keep hating lol

Shinji
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
lol sure u dont need more,i am not gonna change the subject i am not the nub talking about others ppl guild.
u use testament vent and not ascension?seems u dont know the crap u ppl talk on vent lol oh well lol..
keep hating lol
Hey changing the subject again :), I really dont care what ascension says about you guys I could careless LOL?
oh hating is that all you say ? All I do in this forum is laugh you should try.

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Hey changing the subject again :), I really dont care what ascension says about you guys I could careless LOL?
oh hating is that all you say ? All I do in this forum is laugh you should try.

hahaha sure,seems u dont know ur own guild,u lol about members of seireitei buying alz/hacking.u should look at ascension and instead of "lol" u should "LMAO" oh well seems u dont know ur own guild lol

Shinji
12-03-2010, 01:58 PM
hahaha sure,seems u dont know ur own guild,u lol about members of seireitei buying alz/hacking.u should look at ascension and instead of "lol" u should "LMAO" oh well seems u dont know ur own guild lol
I should say the same thing for you LMAO just for you

VeeOhhCee
12-03-2010, 02:39 PM
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss320/tehvocanator/omfgwtfbbq.jpg

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Bic bois, stop QQing about being in the most fail known guild on Cabal NA.

lol if sei is the most fail guild in NA and they prolly whoop you in any feature in the game. wonder what that makes your guild if u have any...ill let you finish this train of thought, i think u know where im going with this.

Lelouch
12-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Seireitei hacks/glitches/buys alz/sspends USD and bribes GMs? Hell I never knew that...(insert sarcasm)

Elyon
12-03-2010, 06:46 PM

btw shinji:it is "mouth"not "math"...
math:means play with numbers... pretty sure we not talking about numbers.
at least use google translator man,it is free ^^

The picture was photoshopped. if you look at the m's in missa, none of them line up all they way. There is an odd fuzzy spot between 'this' and 'guild and you can prolly see clearly everything that is wrong with the 2'nd to last line.
Missa is beautiful!

http://i54.tinypic.com/176ckm.png

Rastan
12-03-2010, 06:50 PM
The picture was photoshopped. if you look at the m's in missa, none of them line up all they way. There is an odd fuzzy spot between 'this' and 'guild and you can prolly see clearly everything that is wrong with the 2'nd to last line.
Missa is beautiful!

OMG,you've done it!!...you've proven that everyone in seireititty is full of 100% legit players!!!!

missabear
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Rastan calm down she was just defending me, dont be rude

Rastan
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Rastan calm down she was just defending me, dont be rude

yeah i know,I just did it for the lulz

Lelouch
12-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Missa is beautiful!

http://www.ragecry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/u_still_mad.jpg

hahahanoobs
12-03-2010, 07:07 PM
rastan calm down she was just defending me, dont be rude

st f u you alz glitcher!!!! Kakakaka hax more plox

missabear
12-03-2010, 07:13 PM
lmao i wasnt even playing during the alz glitching, nice try bud

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
lmao i wasnt even playing during the alz glitching, nice try bud

dont feed on it. >.< Just watch how it gets more hillarious, they come up with different issues from time to time and its just getting funnier than ever. :)
Do you really think these haters can bring our empire down? Everyone knows the answer to that. >.>

missabear
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
sorry im new to this ^_^

kinggreg
12-03-2010, 07:21 PM
yes

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 07:23 PM
its futile. >.<

XFearMyBladeX
12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=Elyon;144804]The picture was photoshopped. if you look at the m's in missa, none of them line up all they way. There is an odd fuzzy spot between 'this' and 'guild and you can prolly see clearly everything that is wrong with the 2'nd to last line.
Missa is beautiful!

yush yush shes pretty ^^

Rastan
12-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Do you really think these haters can bring our empire down?

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Luke-Skywalker1.jpg

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 07:52 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Luke-Skywalker1.jpg

i dont get y i got banned on these forums when all i did was post pictures of slaves and ppl getting away posting this >.>

Rastan
12-03-2010, 07:54 PM
i dont get y i got banned on these forums when all i did was post pictures of slaves and ppl getting away posting this >.>

They love star wars and frown on slavery?

fsflashy
12-03-2010, 08:08 PM
inb4threadclosedagainka

Ludacris
12-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Racist!

LethalHǝart
12-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Missa is beautiful!

It's funny though, because she admitted to using TR.

Trololol:1
Siereite:0

AzNPoWa
12-06-2010, 09:21 AM
lol

Mrshoveit
12-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and suk it

ReknoWunzz
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
awhh , i wanna Forum Fight someone Q.Q

I Killed The Prom Queen
12-06-2010, 12:38 PM
awhh , i wanna Forum Fight someone Q.Q

MELO FUN BOOBS >>>>> (. y .) FUN ^o^

rokuh
12-06-2010, 02:03 PM
LOL at missabear, remember this when you are still in demigod?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4499/cabalver720909112311000.jpg

LethalHǝart
12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Raaaaaape

Ludacris
12-06-2010, 03:35 PM
hey lethal, got SS's of me yet?

Ludacris
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
You're tier, why would anyone even bother with trying to get you banned?

Well, enjoy yourself while it lasts. I'm sure some other random kid will be sending me a screenshot with you talking about the hacks you use and the alz you buy. And the best part is, it'll be from one of those kids that "geared you out".

well, uhh...apparently you do. u mad my BL is in the majors while your crappy BL was just in the minors compared to mine.

have fun waiting on them SS's.

AzNPoWa
12-06-2010, 10:12 PM
derp :) foo gms