KungFuLuie
Octerdaty
PaulCosen
jack789
Shodai
Gruytu
Zerlo
VNzBoss

quite the list for just changing channels in one spot I have made many reports and the gm's and staff refuse to do anything about these botters.

As you know botters not only flood the market and screw up the market values but they also cause fequent disconnects

I myself have not been able to do a dungeon quest for about 3 weeks due to frequent disconnects due to botters so i say if the staff are not gonna do anything i say get new staff and if that doesn't work then i guess my only other option is a class-action suit against the makers I pay for enhanced options and don't like to see my moey put to waste because the staff don't want to enforce the rules so that everyone can play equally. This post will probably be deleted because they don't want you to know how messed up the game is with botters and spammers and I will probably be banned as a result but honestly i don't care anymore either fix the game or face a lawsuit trust me i have plenty of money to waste and it won't matter one way or the other to me i can spend it in-game or on a lawyer ban the botters and not just the ones i've listed i mean all of them and enforce your rules or face the fact that your game will lose more money in the long run.

Edward Evans Age:39 Location:Canada

jeckal
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
no1 cares if theres bots go to ch 20 so u can kill them

felineman
12-02-2010, 10:51 PM
you honestly don't see the problem do you idiot

they flood the market making prices either grow or drop and they cause disconnects how would you like it if you were disconnected every 5 min if we don't do something about them now thats how its gonna be very soon the average disconnect from a botter is 27 min

MamaMiaYoe
12-03-2010, 04:07 AM
o.o

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:18 AM
i double the o.o

megablast1
12-03-2010, 04:20 AM
i sent screenshots of evrything botters, foul language, racist comments etc

and then sum pple wonder y their blocked