PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get unlocked after go cash card screw up

Prembird
12-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I screwed up entering the numbers. Couldnt read them very well and messed it up 3 times. Now at first I thought it was just the item shop that was locked/blocked... But nope... Its not locked/blocked my account...

Now Im sitting here on the sidelines waiting to atleast be able to play...

GoughGhan
12-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Bout a week with posting on the forums constantly.....

Prembird
12-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Bout a week with posting on the forums constantly.....

Really... Constantly... Wow... this makes my 3rd post... Once to ask the question in here... Other was to inform people in the item shop section of forums to watch out for this issue... Then this post to point out the fallacy of your statement.

GoughGhan
12-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Actually I'm serious, and wasn't being sarcastic.....I kept posting on the forums constantly asking the GM's if they really wanted my money or not because of a GoCash error.....took them a week before they decided they wanted my money....

Prembird
12-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Well considering the amount of money I have sitting here in gocash cards... I hope they want to fix it quickly.. But at least now i have a time frame as to how long it will take em to do it. Sorry for the sarcasm in my last post in response to your comments... We all have bad days sometimes.