PDA

View Full Version : Fix Honor Rank 20

Spur
12-06-2010, 06:59 AM
time for people to laugh at this stupid system. so im at rank 20, 2B honor. everytime i gain honor whether by killing a monster, killing opposing nation or even winning a pvp i get a msg right on my screen saying u cant gain honor over 2000000000. its like a bringer shout, annoying but i can live with that.

now the stupid part, everytime i craft my title just disappears on me since i no longer have 2B honor. the stupidest part is once i initiate a PK on someone i lose 10 honor and im left with no title cause im at 1999999990 honor and its not enough for rank 20....either u raise the amount of honor i can get or make it so u dont lose honor at rank 20 just like how u dont lose exp at 180. u cant delvl in game so how come u can delvl honor ranks.

Shinji
12-06-2010, 07:05 AM
LOL that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

juji550
12-06-2010, 08:38 AM
ouch :/

Rage
12-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Gues they didn't predict someone no lifing it so hard and didn't bother testing hr20.

Spur
12-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Gues they didn't predict someone no lifing it so hard and didn't bother testing hr20.

yeh they didnt thats y EU has over 10 of them and theyve had it for over a year. last i heard they had NW only 3months b4 us so im 9months late and u guys havent passed the 1/2 way mark yet

Rage
12-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah 3 months more of 2-3 potential wars per hour because there used to be 3 wars that were all the same level. Tiles 6 wars a day is 12 to 18. Times 90 is 1080 to 1620 more wars.

Spur
12-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah 3 months more of 2-3 potential wars per hour because there used to be 3 wars that were all the same level. Tiles 6 wars a day is 12 to 18. Times 90 is 1080 to 1620 more wars.

lol learn some math, there was only 1 war per day in the beginning. then when we got the 3 war per hour update they had it 3 months b4 us but they also got it changed 3 months b4 us. lol

LethalHǝart
12-06-2010, 12:01 PM
pm a gm

and rhyme

Rage
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
lol learn some math, there was only 1 war per day in the beginning. then when we got the 3 war per hour update they had it 3 months b4 us but they also got it changed 3 months b4 us. lol

lol learn some math is that your excuse for when someone proves you wrong. learn some math. and sorry i don't have a timeline of events in cabal stapled to my bedroom wall.

Spur
12-06-2010, 12:26 PM
lol learn some math is that your excuse for when someone proves you wrong. learn some math. and sorry i don't have a timeline of events in cabal stapled to my bedroom wall.

then u shouldnt be making up stupid stuff as how EU got 3 wars a day for 3 months more than us. ure lack of a good memory is no excuse

Rage
12-06-2010, 12:51 PM
then u shouldnt be making up stupid stuff as how EU got 3 wars a day for 3 months more than us. ure lack of a good memory is no excuse

k if you don't make up words i won't make up "stupid stuff".

stupidest

Spur
12-06-2010, 12:55 PM
k if you don't make up words i won't make up "stupid stuff".

making up a random word is better than making up full sentences

otice1
12-06-2010, 01:03 PM

if u happen to need an eog+8 dasmexy is selling one for 10B

hypocrite much?

Spur
12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
hypocrite much?

nope i just made up 1 word

if u happen to need an eog+8 dasmexy was selling one for 10B

Rage
12-06-2010, 01:36 PM

misremembering a chain of events is better than making up a word and sounding like a fifth grader in the process.

Mrshoveit
12-06-2010, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTS6owEBupE&feature=related

LethalHǝart
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
nope i just made up 1 word

You have to admit, spur's a funny guy

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/heh-3.jpg

Mat
12-06-2010, 02:25 PM
whats the point in arguing with spur? the kid lives in his own alternate reality where being hr20 makes you good, s.tit gloves and osm boots = 900 def on a wiz, and you get 1160 mag atk with a forc orb that isnt even +11

Spur
12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
whats the point in arguing with spur? the kid lives in his own alternate reality where being hr20 makes you good, s.tit gloves and osm boots = 900 def on a wiz, and you get 1160 mag atk with a forc orb that isnt even +11

its nice how u think u know my gloves + boots + orb. if i didnt have 900def 1160matk beating me with matri shouldnt be a problem, how come i dont see that happening

Rage
12-06-2010, 02:44 PM
its nice how u think u know my gloves + boots + orb. if i didnt have 900def 1160matk beating me with matri shouldnt be a problem, how come i dont see that happening

little confusing but i understood it after reading it the third time. come to venus if your so eager to get beat.

otice1
12-06-2010, 02:54 PM

How come your score is less than his even tho you are multiple honor ranks ahead with fake stats? O yea, he has been outgearing you for months. Almost forgot my common sense there for a second.

Spur
12-06-2010, 03:07 PM
How come your score is less than his even tho you are multiple honor ranks ahead with fake stats? O yea, he has been outgearing you for months. Almost forgot my common sense there for a second.

learn how the score is calculated then come back to me. venus is dead, maybe if they merge one day u will see a real wiz

otice1
12-06-2010, 03:14 PM
learn how the score is calculated then come back to me. venus is dead, maybe if they merge one day u will see a real wiz

1. Set all stats
C.Rate = C.Rate / 100
C.Dmg = (C.Dmg / 100) +1
Amp = (Amp / 100) +1
HP = (HP / 5000) +1
Def = Def
Atk = Atk (or magic)

2. Constants
K = 2

3. Calulation

Cab1 = (Atk * Amp)
Cab2 = Cab1 * (1 - C.Rate)
Cab3 = (Cab1 * C.Dmg) * C.Rate
Cab4 = Cab2 + Cab3
Cab5 = HP * Def
Cab6 = Cab5 + (Cab4 * K)
Rank = Cab6

I've known for weeks how to calculate stats Spur. Come to Venus and you will one day realize what real dps on a wiz is. I assume the video recorder which you say is too inconvenient for you to use will magically start working as soon as you +11 your orb? O yea I forgot that until then you're still months behind on your boss solos.

mmmCake
12-06-2010, 03:36 PM
I think this hr 20 is perfectly fine the way it is if you want to maintain your highest honor rank you shouldnt be pking I guess by ests thoughts or youll be spending some wexp fixing it each time

As far as the scores go spur still far overestimates himself but you seem to not realize that the "score" if far from a fair picture. It doesn't account for some stats being better for certain classes and it far undervalues hp compared to defense. It doesnt account for resist rate/cd which is a huge part of high honor ranks in pvp. You cant deny something is wrong when the score counts guard earings better than vamp or regen earings and an aop5 higher than an aob8. you put a +10 ring in there and see how much better it says it is compared to a cr2 even though realistically the difference is almost non existent.

How about spur and telepathy both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ since neither of you have the balls to switch servers to prove each other wrong and aside that its just a pissing match on the internet

Mat
12-06-2010, 03:38 PM

guess wat im using stit glove and osm boots so wat? still 14amp is it not? my orb doesnt need to be extended to outdps u and my bm2 bar > ure bm2 bar

sry i did 2 bar quad b4 u ever posted a vid up. not my fault u dont believe it and i will never record myself cause i got no free program too bad for u

Really now? I like how you ignored the thread someone made about Xfire having a FREE recording program. Get @ me when you're not just a mediocre WI with HR20, got.

otice1
12-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Really now? I like how you ignored the thread someone made about Xfire having a FREE recording program. Get @ me when you're not just a mediocre WI with HR20, got.

here yo go his newly look
http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtnkh5.jpg
epic fake def + hp bro lol
You mean those garb gears?
lul

Valdoroth
12-06-2010, 03:56 PM
lol, but no, technically he is right. they should fix that. I'm sure anyone else HR 20 would agree.

Mat
12-06-2010, 04:03 PM
now this is where spur ignores everyone just like the kid who made that xfire thread, spur went ghost mode

Drew
12-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I think this hr 20 is perfectly fine the way it is if you want to maintain your highest honor rank you shouldnt be pking

i agree with the honor reduction in pk, but not the craft. But i give props to Spur for reaching the highest honor. Grats, not an easy thing to do.

How about spur and telepathy both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ since neither of you have the balls to switch servers to prove each other wrong and aside that its just a pissing match on the internet

Makes you kinda respect Miavii and Berserk more for putting their alz where their mouths are.

Lute
12-06-2010, 04:38 PM
I just have to ask why its really a big deal. If you continue to go to war at all for fun as most people do you'd still get wexp but have nothing to spend it on (currently anyway). You might have to not pk people or you'd lose a bit of honor and that might be a pain but really not really a problem imo, though you do get owned if you have to pk someone at a boss and instantly lose your title and 500 hp. Then again maybe EST doesn't like pking. As far as crafting I'm sure you could go craft a few hundred or more pieces and just need to go back and do one wexp trade in, its not like you need to craft constantly while running about doing dungeons, bosses or war in game. I also highly doubt EST has any intention of changing it as there have been hr20s on Korea for ages and they haven't done anything about the way it works.

Rage
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
personally i think it is retarded that it isn't fixed, but i would never waste so much time getting to honor rank 20 in the first place. although it is a nice achievement for spur. congrats. it's just been so long without a good flame thread on forums this was a perfect opportunity to start one.

k resume.

Spur
12-06-2010, 07:25 PM
look xfire does work for me. maybe u will have the pleasure to see some stuff. who cares if u got some pictures of me from a few weeks ago? so am i in titanium now if i pull some pics from like a year ago?

http://www.xfire.com/video/3c3829/

Mishon
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
All that calculation changes nothing, once a no lifer always a no lifer.

Mat
12-06-2010, 07:38 PM
look xfire does work for me. maybe u will have the pleasure to see some stuff. who cares if u got some pictures of me from a few weeks ago? so am i in titanium now if i pull some pics from like a year ago?

http://www.xfire.com/video/3c3829/

you can't even fully 1 bar a rota..how pathetic is that? nice lightning strike on your bar too scrub

Mat
12-06-2010, 07:49 PM
btw, i like your sub 7k's on rota with lvl 20's...my 18's do 7.3 pro wiz is pro...so u were saying u have higher dps than me? i just killed a rota w/o amp buff with 15 seconds of bm left whereas you had to combo it after bm ran out...sad

Kakakakakakakakaka
12-06-2010, 07:53 PM
also, lol @ your hp, nice 4k i see there buddy

r u retarded......he doesn't have FI on while doing the solo

Mat
12-06-2010, 07:55 PM
r u retarded......he doesn't have FI on while doing the solo

wakakkakaa i didnt even bother to notice, good call

but still, his dps is garbage and my 18's hit much harder than his 20's...sad isnt it?

Spur
12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
wakakkakaa i didnt even bother to notice, good call

but still, his dps is garbage and my 18's hit much harder than his 20's...sad isnt it?

maybe ill do another one with a pain on. lets see a vid of ure much harder hitting lvl 18s. i wanna see those epic non crit numbers u got there. did it with no buffs just cause i know ure hp is sad without it

Mat
12-07-2010, 06:30 AM
maybe ill do another one with a pain on. lets see a vid of ure much harder hitting lvl 18s. i wanna see those epic non crit numbers u got there. did it with no buffs just cause i know ure hp is sad without it

wheres my 2 bar quad i asked for 3 months ago and then ill show u how to kill a tank

Spur
12-07-2010, 06:59 AM
wheres my 2 bar quad i asked for 3 months ago and then ill show u how to kill a tank

wheres my blink dash fade 15combo i asked for like 3 months ago?

Rage
12-07-2010, 07:18 AM
wheres my blink dash fade 15combo i asked for like 3 months ago?

post b4 you ask.

Spur
12-07-2010, 07:20 AM
post b4 you ask.

thats exactly wat i was saying lol

tell ure guildy to learn the rules

Rage
12-07-2010, 07:25 AM
thats exactly wat i was saying lol

tell ure guildy to learn the rules

he's made a 2bar quad buddy.

Spur
12-07-2010, 07:28 AM
he's made a 2bar quad buddy.

uhhh lets spell it out for u shall we?
1. i posted rota no pot no buff vid
2. i asked for a rota no pot no buff vid
3. should be a vid of a rota no pot no buff vid
but instead of that i got asked for another vid

u said the rules ureself post then ask

Mrshoveit
12-07-2010, 07:46 AM
i blinked, then dashed, threw in a fade . then kiked the dude in balls and ran

Mat
12-07-2010, 09:44 AM

i asked you for a 2 bar quad 3 months ago, you asked me for some retarded blink dash 15 combo after that, you obviously couldnt 2 bar quad at the time i asked so you just deflected and told me to waste my time making a video of blink dash. at least the vids i ask from you are ones ive already done myself, scrub

Rage
12-07-2010, 09:59 AM

this is the first time i've seen you ask for a rota no pot no buff video. regardless if you did ask before you hadn't proved it yourself until yesterday. i feel to see your logic.

Spur
12-07-2010, 10:21 AM
i feel to see your logic.

yes i feel to see your logic too =)

Rage
12-07-2010, 10:30 AM

nice avoid what I said by saying you fail to see my logic without explaining further. you know you were wrong and now your avodiing it. maybe you should quote yourself some more.

when all else fails attack someones typo. nice.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/307/85652020.jpg (http://img258.imageshack.us/i/85652020.jpg/)

Mat
12-07-2010, 10:32 AM

you know what logic i fail to see?

how come your noncrits on skills that i have at the same lvl are lower than mine? you supposedly have 1164 mag with 56 amp, so how can you explain that?

furthermore, your hp in your stats is 4056, and in your rota vid you'd have 4056 with FI on, and you admitted to using aob9, why is your CD at 156 with an aob9 on?

didn't i already call you on on fake stats spur? your defense is fake, mag atk is fake, rate is fake, cd is fake, and hp is fake...why don't you post either your REAl cd/rate or your REAL hp, pick 1 of each, not the best of both

Spur
12-07-2010, 10:45 AM
you know what logic i fail to see?

how come your noncrits on skills that i have at the same lvl are lower than mine? you supposedly have 1164 mag with 56 amp, so how can you explain that?

furthermore, your hp in your stats is 4056, and in your rota vid you'd have 4056 with FI on, and you admitted to using aob9, why is your CD at 156 with an aob9 on?

didn't i already call you on on fake stats spur? your defense is fake, mag atk is fake, rate is fake, cd is fake, and hp is fake...why don't you post either your REAl cd/rate or your REAL hp, pick 1 of each, not the best of both

so matri is finally learning and put his skills to lvl 20? 2ndly name a place where i admitted to using an aob+9 in that vid. 3rd where did i say i had 156 cd with aob+9 on. u couldnt prove any of those which means the stats are real , real , real and real.

Mat
12-07-2010, 10:56 AM
so matri is finally learning and put his skills to lvl 20? 2ndly name a place where i admitted to using an aob+9 in that vid. 3rd where did i say i had 156 cd with aob+9 on. u couldnt prove any of those which means the stats are real , real , real and real.
I said the skills that I have at 20, meaning LC/Hail/etc etc noob learn how to comprehend such simple things.

helm-40
ammy-10
board-10
base-20
orb-34
orb-16
rings-26
That adds up to 156, yet your HP with an AOP6 on is somehow 4056? Please explain this phenomenom Spur.
How does it feel to get sh.it on by me so often Spur, are you getting tired of cleaning yourself off after logging off the forums?

Spur
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I said the skills that I have at 20, meaning LC/Hail/etc etc noob learn how to comprehend such simple things.

helm-40
ammy-10
board-10
base-20
orb-34
orb-16
rings-26
That adds up to 156, yet your HP with an AOP6 on is somehow 4056? Please explain this phenomenom Spur.
How does it feel to get sh.it on by me so often Spur, are you getting tired of cleaning yourself off after logging off the forums?

so? in matris world battler+9 and aop+6 are the only 2 ammies that exists in game? y cant i have 4056 with aop on and 4056 without aop on? who said just cause aop isnt on that battler has to be on? answer please? maybe u should think next time b4 u speak

Mat
12-07-2010, 11:13 AM
so? in matris world battler+9 and aop+6 are the only 2 ammies that exists in game? y cant i have 4056 with aop on and 4056 without aop on? who said just cause aop isnt on that battler has to be on? answer please? maybe u should think next time b4 u speak

You're an idiot if you're trying to say you weren't wearing an AoP+6 in that solo video, moron. Vamp ammy? That would be a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in joke and a half. Any person in this entire game knows the only 2 logical ammys people really use are Battlers and Pains.

otice1
12-07-2010, 11:57 AM
lol I gave you the decency a month a go to show you a bm2 calculator and you end up with that trash? I'm embarrassed to watch that video.

Spur
12-07-2010, 12:02 PM
You're an idiot if you're trying to say you weren't wearing an AoP+6 in that solo video, moron. Vamp ammy? That would be a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in joke and a half. Any person in this entire game knows the only 2 logical ammys people really use are Battlers and Pains.

so guess wat ure matri logic has failed u again

lol I gave you the decency a month a go to show you a bm2 calculator and you end up with that trash? I'm embarrassed to watch that video.

u talk as if u were on the EU forums b4 me. my bm2 is perfect ty

otice1
12-07-2010, 12:10 PM
so guess wat ure matri logic has failed u again

u talk as if u were on the EU forums b4 me. my bm2 is perfect ty

Spend more time calculating then. Using the gear you posted I can get almost 100 more dps on rota just by changing your bm2 bar.

Spur
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Spend more time calculating then. Using the gear you posted I can get almost 100 more dps on rota just by changing your bm2 bar.

sure so after 85sec of bm2 i gain a whole 8500dmg which is like wat? 1 hit?
not like im saying u can prove it either cause the calc ure using cant even input 13 skills hahaha

Mat
12-07-2010, 12:16 PM
not like im saying u can prove it either cause the calc ure using cant even input 13 skills hahaha

if your bm2 bar is perfect and you have more dps than me, how come i can solo a rota w/ over 10 secs of bm left and you have to combo it to death?

fsflashy
12-07-2010, 12:19 PM
That's an epic vamp amulet to give you 150 hp, 10 cd AND vamp kakaka

otice1
12-07-2010, 12:20 PM

Funny how you obviously don't know how that bm2 calculator works then.

Mat
12-07-2010, 12:20 PM
That's an epic vamp amulet to give you 150 hp, 10 cd AND vamp kakaka

its a spur ammy crafted by his imagination

Spur
12-07-2010, 12:22 PM
you have to combo it to death?

another one of matris imaginations

Funny how you obviously don't know how that bm2 calculator works then.

its funny how u obviously dont know how to work it either

Mat
12-07-2010, 12:24 PM
another one of matris imaginations

you're saying theres no difference in killing it with 10 seconds of bm left and having your BM end before it even dies? k

Spur
12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
you're saying theres no difference in killing it with 10 seconds of bm left and having your BM end before it even dies? k

ure treating it as if i wouldnt have 10sec left if i added 10cd to it

otice1
12-07-2010, 12:36 PM

Since you are retarded and have no common sense let me spell it out for you.

1. Put in your gear/stats and bm2 bar. You can't lie about it because you already posted all your gear that would affect dmg and that hasn't changed.
2. Woops your bm2 bar has 13 skills lets check how many times the terra lance you can't plug in gets casted during 1bm2 against rota.
3. It gets casted once in 85 seconds so divide its average damage by 85 and add that total to your damage per second without tl.
4. Since this value is still lower than Mat's dps I would recommend getting either new gear or a new bm2 bar.

Sometimes I really think you're 10 years old because you can't do anything right without someone telling you how to do it.

otice1
12-07-2010, 12:40 PM
After re-inputting your exact gear/stats I can gain 374 more dps on rota with simply a better bm2 rotation than your bar (extra terra lance included).

Spur
12-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Since you are retarded and have no common sense let me spell it out for you.

1. Put in your gear/stats and bm2 bar. You can't lie about it because you already posted all your gear that would affect dmg and that hasn't changed.
2. Woops your bm2 bar has 13 skills lets check how many times the terra lance you can't plug in gets casted during 1bm2 against rota.
3. It gets casted once in 85 seconds so divide its average damage by 85 and add that total to your damage per second without tl.
4. Since this value is still lower than Mat's dps I would recommend getting either new gear or a new bm2 bar.

Sometimes I really think you're 10 years old because you can't do anything right without someone telling you how to do it.

sometimes i doubt ure intelligence. the bm2 bar on that calc is over 400 skills which means 4 full bm2s. as u said i casted 1 terra lance in bm2 x4 = 4 terra lances. learn math ty

otice1
12-07-2010, 12:59 PM
sometimes i doubt ure intelligence. the bm2 bar on that calc is over 400 skills which means 4 full bm2s. as u said i casted 1 terra lance in bm2 x4 = 4 terra lances. so ( avg dmg of terra lance / 85 ) * 4 ok? learn math

Since you don't know how to read I said during 1bm2. If you weren't aware 400 skills are not casted during 1 bm2. As I said before only 1 terra lance is casted in the 85secs of bm2 it takes to solo rota. If you want to take into account all 500 skills, my bar still has 280 more dps.

If you doubt my intelligence I would hate to imagine what you think about yourself.

Spur
12-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Since you don't know how to read I said during 1bm2. If you weren't aware 400 skills are not casted during 1 bm2. As I said before only 1 terra lance is casted in the 85secs of bm2 it takes to solo rota. If you want to take into account all 500 skills, my bar still has 280 more dps.

i got 5130 dps with my bm2 bar without aofc. u said u can raise it by 374 so im expecting a 5500+ dps with my exact gear. u show me a full pic in this format with no errors and guess wat ill admit im wrong, but if u cant please sit ureself down and stop giving me excuses. i even took my sc to 18 so it fits in 12 skills so u dont even need to do terra lance calc

http://i54.tinypic.com/20zsqhg.jpg

otice1
12-07-2010, 01:28 PM
I find it hard to believe that you got a new pet with 8 identical slots to your last plus an additional rate. And why are you changing your bm2 bar up Spur? I told you 374 dps more than all 20s. Whats this took 2 seconds to change the level of one skill and you already have more dps? Boy I'm sure all those other hollow arguments definitely have a mathematical basis.
Also your gear doesn't match up. I only get 5043 with dual cr2s with your new bar.

Spur
12-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I find it hard to believe that you got a new pet with 8 identical slots to your last plus an additional rate. And why are you changing your bm2 bar up Spur? I told you 374 dps more than all 20s. Whats this took 2 seconds to change the level of one skill and you already have more dps? Boy I'm sure all those other hollow arguments definitely have a mathematical basis.
Also your gear doesn't match up. I only get 5043 with dual cr2s with your new bar.

uhh look at my sig ty. 156cd = 20base 40helm 16orb 34orb 10board 1ring 15ring 10ring 10ammy
obviously im using a cr+2 and a ros+10 and guess wat ill put it back at lvl 20 so u can stop coming with excuses

otice1
12-07-2010, 01:36 PM
uhh look at my sig ty. 156cd = 20base 40helm 16orb 34orb 10board 1ring 15ring 10ring 10ammy
obviously im using a cr+2 and a ros+10 and guess wat ill put it back at lvl 20 so u can stop coming with excuses

Well if you used those stats you would have even less dps that what I posted. Plug in more fake stats please. Also thanks for avoiding the pet situation.

Spur
12-07-2010, 01:46 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/nv85n4.jpg

brb loling

lol u know wats funny? the first part of ure ss shows ure not even in bm2 yet but the 2nd part shows dmg higher than when in bm2. learn to edit better

WIpwns
12-07-2010, 01:54 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/29xykih.jpg

Spur
12-07-2010, 01:57 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/29xykih.jpg
open image in new tab for larger view
btw the first part of my other ss is ur stats without bm2

ok now i know where u went wrong... hahahah this is rota... i repeat this is rota u do not bm2+AURA

WIpwns
12-07-2010, 02:01 PM
ok now i know where u went wrong... hahahah this is rota... i repeat this is rota u do not bm2+AURA

didnt see that
anyways still higher dps than urs

Spur
12-07-2010, 02:03 PM
didnt see that
anyways still higher dps than urs

i bet ull lose 1000dps without ure aura =)

otice1
12-07-2010, 02:07 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/20zsqhg.jpg

Still waiting for a reply for why you edited your bm2 bar and stats. Bm2 with the stats you have in your sig yields 97 less dps than that pic shows.

Well if you used those stats you would have even less dps that what I posted. Plug in more fake stats please. Also thanks for avoiding the pet situation.

otice1
12-07-2010, 02:11 PM

my bm2 is not perfect ty

wow bro stop forgetting or misusing 1 word in each of your posts.

Spur
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Still waiting for a reply for why you edited your bm2 bar and stats. Bm2 with the stats you have in your sig yields 97 less dps than that pic shows.

im sry u cant wait till my war was over but try this

390/400 skills which means 10 of those skills would be terra lances with an avg dmg of 2270 each x 10 = 22700*1.7sec cast time = 38590 / 350sec = 110dps + 4978 = 5088 dps total

now im waiting for my 5462dps picture or are u coming up with more excuses that u fail at math

http://i52.tinypic.com/196paq.jpg

otice1
12-07-2010, 03:30 PM
im sry u cant wait till my war was over but try this

390/400 skills which means 10 of those skills would be terra lances with an avg dmg of 2270 each x 10 = 22700*1.7sec cast time = 38590 / 350sec = 110dps + 4978 = 5088 dps total

now im waiting for my 5462dps picture or are u coming up with more excuses that u fail at math

You seem to be quite the hypocrite when it comes to calling people bad at math. Simple reviewing of the document show that their is a cast time of 278.25secs not 350. Also common sense details that their is no additional cast time for terra lance because it is going to be casted wherever you see only 1 square on the 'curious' which means it is being casted at the same time as another skill already included in the 278.25secs. So by multiplying your average (2270*10)/278.25 you get an additional 81.5 dps not 110. This leaves you at 5059dps not 5088.

Keep looking for the bm2 bar I've been hinting at; I'm not going to give it to you.

Spur
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
You seem to be quite the hypocrite when it comes to calling people bad at math. Simple reviewing of the document show that their is a cast time of 278.25secs not 350. Also common sense details that their is no additional cast time for terra lance because it is going to be casted wherever you see only 1 square on the 'curious' which means it is being casted at the same time as another skill already included in the 278.25secs. So by multiplying your average (2270*10)/278.25 you get an additional 81.5 dps not 110. This leaves you at 5059dps not 5088.

Keep looking for the bm2 bar I've been hinting at; I'm not going to give it to you.

wow learn to read the chart. bottom right corner ty. clearly states its 350sec or are u blind. 2ndly if 2270dmg is a 1.7sec lance then 2270*1.7=the dps. do i gotta give u the definition of dps?

otice1
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
wow learn to read the chart. bottom right corner ty. clearly states its 350sec or are u blind. 2ndly if 2270dmg is a 1.7sec lance then 2270*1.7=the dps. do i gotta give u the definition of dps?

Chart says 278.25 seconds recheck your "curious table" please. And no you do not multiply 2270 by 1.74seconds because it is not a separate cast time. That 2270 is being included in the 1.74 cast time of another skill and therefore has no additional casting time.

Spur
12-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Chart says 278.25 seconds recheck your "curious table" please. And no you do not multiply 2270 by 1.74seconds because it is not a separate cast time. That 2270 is being included in the 1.74 cast time of another skill and therefore has no additional casting time.

wow wow wow. lets explain this nice and ez for u.
first look at the chart
then go to the last part of it bottom right.
do u not see chart saying avg dps is out of 350sec?
is that clear enough?

now dps = damage per second.... if it took 1.74sec to cast then u gotta multiply 2270 by 1.74 cause guess wat, dps does not equal dmg per 1.74sec
got it yet? or does it need to be more clear?

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
wow wow wow. lets explain this nice and ez for u.
first look at the chart
then go to the last part of it bottom right.
do u not see chart saying avg dps is out of 350sec?
is that clear enough?

now dps = damage per second.... if it took 1.74sec to cast then u gotta multiply 2270 by 1.74 cause guess wat, dps does not equal dmg per 1.74sec
got it yet? or does it need to be more clear?

Since you don't seem to be understanding do it the very long way. The calculator tells you how many times each skill is casted so multiply the average dmg of each move my the number of times it was cast and add them together then divide by total time. That is your dps and notice how no multiplying by 1.74/1.75 was done.

So by doing that backwards your total dmg is 4978*350 +(2270*10)/350. Divide that total by 350 and its your dps with 13th skill included.
Care to explain where the 1.75 falls in lol?

Spur
12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
lets do this in a way u might understand since dps to u seems to be a foreign language. i set it to per hit so u can now see terra lance deals 3973 per hit x 10 hits = 39730 total dmg but every bm2 set casts 2 skills at 1.74sec which means each lance takes .87sec to cast so u must divide. 39730 / .87 = 45252/350 full duration = 129dps which comes out even better than i expected. prove me wrong.

so 4978 + 129 = 5105 and since u said u can go 376 higher thats 5481dps/sec thanks for raising ure own bar higher

http://i54.tinypic.com/ny8ahl.jpg

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
lets do this in a way u might understand since dps to u seems to be a foreign language. i set it to per hit so u can now see terra lance deals 3973 per hit x 10 hits = 39730 total dmg but every bm2 set casts 2 skills at 1.74sec which means each lance takes .87sec to cast so u must divide. 39730 / .87 = 45252/350 full duration = 129dps which comes out even better than i expected. prove me wrong.

so 4978 + 129 = 5105 and since u said u can go 376 higher thats 5481dps/sec thanks for raising ure own bar higher

I said 374 more than your original bar and the story hasn't changed.
Also got your dps without multiplying by 1.75 so keep smashing your keyboard for me.

Spur
12-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I said 374 more than your original bar and the story hasn't changed.
Also got your dps without multiplying by 1.75 so keep smashing your keyboard for me.

so now comes the excuses. if u cant do math dont. i clearly showed u my bm2 bar cannot be outdpsed by an outrageous amount of 374

Mat
12-07-2010, 04:30 PM
so now comes the excuses. if u cant do math dont. i clearly showed u my bm2 bar cannot be outdpsed by an outrageous amount of 374

so what if i "clearly" show you how much faster i can 1 bar a tank unbuffed, seeing as how your bar is supposedly so much better than mine, i shouldnt be able to do it, correct? your bm ran out before rota died, so since you're saying you have higher dps than me...i shouldnt be able to solo a rota w/o amp buff right?

by the way, i find it funny that you're still using your fake stats, nice defense/hp/rate you got there, can i buy an amulet of spur? 10 dmg 3 max rate 100 defense 25 mag atk 150 hp?

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:31 PM

I have made no excuses. I told you multiple pages ago that there is a bm2 setup that is 374 more dps than your original bar, which keep in mind is not the bars you have been using as false examples and was only in reference to 1bm2 which does not last 350secs. So next time you think that you are correct and are ready to rage about a potential victory you should remember what I actually said.

After re-inputting your exact gear/stats I can gain 374 more dps on rota with simply a better bm2 rotation than your bar (extra terra lance included).
Spoken with regards to the only gear setup/bm2 bar you had posted up to that point. Care to point out what you think is another flaw because there are none. You misunderstood me for pages, constantly changing the argument to avoid the question you could not answer:Why does your bm2 bar I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?

iSeeYou123
12-07-2010, 04:35 PM
how did we get to talking about fixing honor rank 20 to another Ratza fail BM2 thread

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:39 PM
how did we get to talking about fixing honor rank 20 to another Ratza fail BM2 thread

Wouldn't need to have this conversation if Spur accepted the fact that he has a low quality bm2 bar.

Spur
12-07-2010, 04:43 PM

dont come with the same excuse as last time. everytime u lose an argument u come with the same excuse where i "misunderstood" u. now lets quote back to page 4, u were clearly commenting on my bm2 bar in my rota solo and u also stated u can easily outdps it by 374. now stop sidetracking, either show me that 374 extra dps or get out

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:47 PM
dont come with the same excuse as last time. everytime u lose an argument u come with the same excuse where i "misunderstood" u. now lets quote back to page 4, u were clearly commenting on my bm2 bar in my rota solo and u also stated u can easily outdps it by 374. now stop sidetracking, either show me that 374 extra dps or get out

There is no excuse to be had. You used the same bm2 bar there which you had posted during the 14amp thread. Just by changing that bar I can get you 374 more dps. Idc what other bars you tried to create to prove me wrong because they weren't as good. Stop being fussy because you can't figure out an ideal bar for you.

Spur
12-07-2010, 04:48 PM
There is no excuse to be had. You used the same bm2 bar there which you had posted during the 14amp thread. Just by changing that bar I can get you 374 more dps. Idc what other bars you tried to create to prove me wrong because they weren't as good. Stop being fussy because you can't figure out an ideal bar for you.

like i said 4 pages ago beating my bar by 374 is impossible

otice1
12-07-2010, 04:52 PM
like i said 4 pages ago beating my bar by 374 is impossible

How is it my fault if you are too inept to find out what I have been trying to tell you for months? If you spent half the time that you did arguing you might be able to actually realize how to correctly play a wiz.

Spur
12-07-2010, 04:57 PM
How is it my fault if you are too inept to find out what I have been trying to tell you for months? If you spent half the time that you did arguing you might be able to actually realize how to correctly play a wiz.

if u werent some sub par 8000- ranked FS maybe i would listen. waste my time showing u ure wrong and u dont even have the decency of admitting it.

otice1
12-07-2010, 05:01 PM
if u werent some sub par 8000- ranked FS maybe i would listen. waste my time showing u ure wrong and u dont even have the decency of admitting it.

So the fact that you only started to change your bm2 bar after I started posting here therefore increasing your dps proves that I am the one who knows what he is talking about. The fact that you are now resorting to flame my score in attempt to change the topic is also hilarious. If I was 180 I would be the 3rd best fs on the site and I can modestly say I am a very decent player.

fsflashy
12-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Rawr im more mathletic than you!

No, i'm more mathletic than you!

Nou!

Spur
12-07-2010, 05:03 PM
So the fact that you only started to change your bm2 bar after I started posting here therefore increasing your dps proves that I am the one who knows what he is talking about. The fact that you are now resorting to flame my score in attempt to change the topic is hilarious. If I was 180 I would be the 3rd best fs and I can modestly say I am a very decent player.

so when did i change my bm2 bar? was it not all lvl 20s and 13 skills b4? u must be insane if u think u had even a slight impact on my bar

otice1
12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
so when did i change my bm2 bar? was it not all lvl 20s and 13 skills b4? u must be insane if u think u had even a slight impact on my bar

You changed the order and at one point the level of completer skill. Both changes increased your dps. It doesn't make a difference if you changed your bar ingame, you realized there are options that are better than what you were using.

Deathlymonkey
12-07-2010, 05:07 PM
You guys are funny

Spur
12-07-2010, 05:09 PM
You changed the order and at one point the level of completer skill. Both changes increased your dps. It doesn't make a difference if you changed your bar ingame, you realized there are options that are better than what you were using.

lol. i lowered my sc on the chart to 18 so it fit all 12 skills on the chart. it was for ure convenience that u dont needa calculate terra lance, since u didnt like it i put it back at 20 and still showing u my dps cannot be beaten by 370+

otice1
12-07-2010, 05:23 PM
so when did i change my bm2 bar?
lol you just ignore your own previous posts
How about the fact that your video bm2 bar was started with edc and the highest dps bar that you posted started with trans. I would call that changing your bm2?

Spur
12-07-2010, 05:38 PM
lol you just ignore your own previous posts
How about the fact that your video bm2 bar was started with edc and the highest dps bar that you posted started with trans. I would call that changing your bm2?

nitpicking now. so wats the diff between starting with edc or starting with trans? are u gonna tell me now that swapping these 2 skills in my bar will boost my dps by 370? lol

just telling u now no matter how many excuses u find ure not getting ure 376 dps

otice1
12-07-2010, 05:43 PM
nitpicking now. so wats the diff between starting with edc or starting with trans? are u gonna tell me now that swapping these 2 skills in my bar will boost my dps by 370? lol

just telling u now no matter how many excuses u find ure not getting ure 376 dps
I'm not nitpicking or saying that switching those skills will increase your dps by 374. However, I am saying that even tho you denied changing your bm2 bar you did and it slightly altered your dps.

Spur
12-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm not nitpicking or saying that switching those skills will increase your dps by 374. However, I am saying that even tho you denied changing your bm2 bar you did and it slightly altered your dps.

so ure telling me u cant prove the 370+ dps increase so u gonna talk about other things

mmmCake
12-07-2010, 09:38 PM
you should use SC for every skill on your bar and just cooldown hack it. Pretty sure that would increase your dps quite a bit

juji550
12-08-2010, 07:51 AM
the things people argue about.. -sigh-

Devils91
12-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Whats the website for the claculator I'd love to use it.

Sigh
12-08-2010, 07:37 PM
the things people argue about.. -sigh-

wow...

Carlos Soy Yo
12-08-2010, 07:52 PM
er how can i get stronger? i need 3 bars for rota still and no s h i t about quadra... lol

annoy
12-09-2010, 12:59 AM
just curious can either spur or matri solo the pi bosses yet?

juji550
12-09-2010, 07:43 AM
wow...

sorry for stealing your job, sir. I'll let you do the "sighs"

Shinji
12-09-2010, 07:52 AM
nice 5rate o.o

flykrnrom3o
12-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Wow rank20... I guess you deserve a pat on your back but damn! What an accomplishment! Wow you've gots to get off your damn computer and go out more. Dude just a game. Not like your a pro cabal gamer who gets paid to play.. Go out and live the good life. Noob

You still war 2-3 times a day??

CriSai
12-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Cabal is STILL fun? I don't know why people stick to this game for this long...