PDA

View Full Version : If You Can't Beat'em, Join'em!

Eurus
12-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Emergence of Change

As many of us know today, global servers have emerged with us. In the beginning it was a lot of controversy because of language confusion, server overpopulation, and other inconveniences. However, Cabal U.S. and Canada are slowly adjusting to the changes. Today, I will be talking about how we can be more culturally aware with the Vietnamese, Asians, and Mexicans.

First of all, despite those with only understanding of one language, I have noticed a lot of native English speakers asking foreigners how to speak their language which astounds me. This is validated evidence that emerging two clients can cause more language sophistication.

On the other hand, I have witnessed a lot of Spanish speaking guilds recruiting native English speakers which shows cultural acceptance between each other. Furthermore, because Spanish speaking guilds have been recruiting native English speaks, they have collaborated to expand to more than just one guild, but to more recruitments and business, such as expanding guild storages.

Last and finally, I believe the emergence of the two clients has improved the Cabal economy, despite more botters grinding maps, because I've noticed price deflation, higher quantity of items such as Ruina Station (RS), and a better display of a multicultural MMORPG!

Please leave comment below.

Thank you.

sheepful
12-07-2010, 01:07 PM
I still can't communicate with them and trade with them. I even use a online translator! =(

jeckal
12-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Emergence of Change

As many of us know today, global servers have emerged with us. In the beginning it was a lot of controversy because of language confusion, server overpopulation, and other inconveniences. However, Cabal U.S. and Canada are slowly adjusting to the changes. Today, I will be talking about how we can be more culturally aware with the Vietnamese, Asians, and Mexicans.

First of all, despite those with only understanding of one language, I have noticed a lot of native English speakers asking foreigners how to speak their language which astounds me. This is validated evidence that emerging two clients can cause more language sophistication.

On the other hand, I have witnessed a lot of Spanish speaking guilds recruiting native English speakers which shows cultural acceptance between each other. Furthermore, because Spanish speaking guilds have been recruiting native English speaks, they have collaborated to expand to more than just one guild, but to more recruitments and business, such as expanding guild storages.

Last and finally, I believe the emergence of the two clients has improved the Cabal economy, despite more botters grinding maps, because I've noticed price deflation, higher quantity of items such as Ruina Station (RS), and better a display of a multicultural MMORPG!

Please leave comment below.

Thank you.

ur a get

Mishon
12-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Wall of text.

xXPrecisionXx
12-07-2010, 04:22 PM
bite me.

<3

Eurus
12-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Anymore comments?

boredom
12-08-2010, 02:10 AM
op is a

megablast1
12-08-2010, 08:12 AM
go to webster.com and clik on translate

xbghost
12-08-2010, 09:17 AM
:confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool:

Eurus
12-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Anymore comments?

zomgOmglol
12-08-2010, 01:47 PM
yes

IAMABANANA
12-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I like turtles

Luly
12-08-2010, 07:36 PM
O_O Vietnamese and Asians? 1st of all that u started this thread with a pleonasm so .. sry didnt bother to read the rest of it
just ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcwaDYc1IWY

SerpentLord
12-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Tl;dr

Venus_Noob
12-09-2010, 08:53 PM
For being culturally aware, face palm yourself for using "Vietnamese and Asian" in the same sentence as you did context wise.

vipseavein
12-09-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm from Vietnam, I can not connect to server
when we are connected to the server, why GM block ip of Vietnam...whywhywhy, when when...open ip...

Eurus007
12-09-2010, 11:50 PM
For being culturally aware, face palm yourself for using "Vietnamese and Asian" in the same sentence as you did context wise.

I know they are related, but isn't there a slight difference?

Luly
12-10-2010, 01:29 AM
I know they are related, but isn't there a slight difference?
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/lauraluly/double-facepalm.jpg

Eurus007
12-10-2010, 01:37 AM

Never mind. I assume they are the same.

BackYourTruckUp
12-10-2010, 01:56 AM
i have to agree there Riker and Pickard have it