PDA

View Full Version : Game server giving wrong map data, now auto crash on map entry.

Derenriche
12-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Problem: can't log into any channal anymore cause it auto crashes with error after i try to join a channal right as map is loading up.

Cause: I was in MF trying to find a spot to grind. After repeated dcs from switching channals and then re-logging, I some how end up in MF but with weird things. I saw people lower lvl than possible in MF, people in inaccessible locations, none of the regular mobs instead I see all the BI mobs, and people apparently hitting something inside of walls. I decide to reconnect to another channal. This time I end up in BI instead of MF and there was no one around, after moving for a few seconds the game crashed. From then on, the game crashes everytime i try to go into map.

Analysis: Server probably I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up and gave me BI data in the MF map. Then proceeded to put me into BI with some other screwed up data and now my character is stuck in limbo somewhere.

Tofubrainer
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
dam kid, you should write an essay about it...

Derenriche
12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
figured people would read this over wall of text.