PDA

View Full Version : No war..

Lyro
12-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Why aren't wars working z.z I sense roll-back O_o

sn0wXz
12-09-2010, 05:03 PM
a roll-back only happends if theres an exploit that could affect the market, or value of items ingame.

Your senses probably failed you...guna b a gey mait tonite

wut they guna roll back to? pre episode V? lol

Hatsuho
12-09-2010, 05:09 PM
look at the rune capsules lmao they need to reduce the chances on there

M0NSTAH
12-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Naah they might want us to be more and more matched to korea o.o

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 05:20 PM
im sure there are reasons for the rune cubes, prolly a way to reward ppl with bad gear but still war a lot
this update seems to be a lot about giving to the have-nots by increasing the amount of epic gear in the game and the ways in which u can obtain it (the sg/tg/mystic and sig cubes for example)

Argetlam
12-09-2010, 05:22 PM
screw those cubes, just get the rune one, then run ic2 with people that can finish it

Jenus
12-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Why aren't wars working z.z I sense roll-back O_o

I don't really see why so many people are concerned about war right now lol. For one are you really looking forward to a glitched war that you will either get thrown into and kicked out right way or constantly dc every few mins? Also take in consideration that everytime we have some stupid screw up in the MA that the FS get walking AoD and FAs get walking AoS and the all famous infinate BM/BM2/Aura for everyone. I mean those wars are fun but hell when SS never comes off no matter how much you try and you can't kill a single FS or FA cause of their AoXs then it gets a bit frustrating lmao.

3lood
12-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't really see why so many people are concerned about war right now lol. For one are you really looking forward to a glitched war that you will either get thrown into and kicked out right way or constantly dc every few mins? Also take in consideration that everytime we have some stupid screw up in the MA that the FS get walking AoD and FAs get walking AoS and the all famous infinate BM/BM2/Aura for everyone. I mean those wars are fun but hell when SS never comes off no matter how much you try and you can't kill a single FS or FA cause of their AoXs then it gets a bit frustrating lmao.

Ahh.... It reminds me of WTF mode in dota xD

Rs071822
12-09-2010, 06:05 PM
*slap EST on the Face and say "I QUIT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥"

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 06:11 PM
its not like most of the "epic" items are end game, if the weak dungeons are any indication most of the items will come out as guard, destruction, will type crafts that arent even perfect (since there is a craft "range" instead of pc like all the weak dungeon drops are). yes its a major improvement over what ppl will have now, but u cant expect potential 7/42 sig helms to just roll out of every dungeon run