PDA

View Full Version : rune cube

rellik
12-09-2010, 08:22 PM
anyone know what kind of runes you can get from rune cube

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM
its all random so u can get crit dmg, max rate, amps, to name teh good ones or u can get the sad ones like alz drop rate inc, alz drop amount inc, etc

Tysukiomi
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM
amp/hp/crit dmg/max rate/ect. lol

rellik
12-09-2010, 08:31 PM
cool wonder if they are acct or char bind

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:33 PM
theyre not, thats why everyones flipping out cuz the 1st day of the new update theres 10 hp steal runes, 10 sword and mag amp runes...pretty much 10x of every decent rune in the game for sale

macbowes
12-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I, for one, think this is glorious.

I know have attack, s. amp, and hp steal %.

Tysukiomi
12-09-2010, 08:39 PM
honestly, sell all runes now cuz withen a month theyre gonna be worthless xD

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
honestly, sell all runes now cuz withen a month theyre gonna be worthless xD

i got 4k wexp on my bl lol gonna make me some blended runes for my wizzzzzzzzz

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
i think the whole point of the rune cubes was to make more use of the blended rune system, get some useful ones out there instead of the fail shock/trauma i see dumb.asses using

Venus_Noob
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
How bout the rates get changed and everyone who has an endgame rune is now epicly rich?

jeckal
12-09-2010, 08:46 PM
everything so cheap hp rune 170m lol glad i waited

market gonna be flooded

rellik
12-09-2010, 08:48 PM
hmm didnt think of blending thx for the idea

macbowes
12-09-2010, 08:53 PM
How bout the rates get changed and everyone who has an endgame rune is now epicly rich?

That would be retarded. This is one of the few times that EST is actually extending a hand to players that haven't got ridiculously lucky, bought alz, hacked, or play 24/7. Making runes easier to get will make most people a fair amount better with next to no cost.

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:55 PM
That would be retarded. This is one of the few times that EST is actually extending a hand to players that haven't got ridiculously lucky, bought alz, hacked, or play 24/7. Making runes easier to get will make most people a fair amount better with next to no cost.

good point...getting wexp doesnt really require luck i guess, so everyone having endgame runes would make it more evend out and then it would be up to the person to lvl all of the runes which i doubt any will do since it takes foorrreevverrrrr to max just 1 endgame rune

M0NSTAH
12-09-2010, 08:57 PM
How much Wexp is for a rune cube?

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 08:57 PM
runes arent game breaking, not like 12 atk, 4 amp, 250 hp gonna sunder heaven and hell like unlimited uch did...or 14%/21% amp armor in other versions, pick your poison
besides, u gotta actually work ur ass off just to max some of those runes, i think its a good way for ppl to use their axp and cores

Hash
12-09-2010, 08:58 PM
good point...getting wexp doesnt really require luck i guess, so everyone having endgame runes would make it more evend out and then it would be up to the person to lvl all of the runes which i doubt any will do since it takes foorrreevverrrrr to max just 1 endgame rune

+1 ... i didnt think people thought of the AP cost. Its one thing to get the rune for basically free, but most people wouldnt meet the AP requirements. For the most part, i think that people will just try n sell end-game runes, which would cause the price to fall dramatically.

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 08:58 PM
How much Wexp is for a rune cube?

200, so at least one every war if u stack bb+ and prem and get max wexp

macbowes
12-09-2010, 08:59 PM

Exactly. Most people that even get these runes won't even end up leveling them because people are really lazy. The rune cubes are really helping people that are already 16X+, grind consistently, but have yet to find anything good. At least having these rune cubes give people a bit of an incentive to go to war, then go back and grind for the AP. This also helps the people that already had full rune sets (or close to it), but didn't want to gamble billions of alz to get decent blended runes. Now those people can get rune cubes and maybe even have a chance of getting awesome blended runes (Sword Pressure III :D).

xXCrusadeXx
12-09-2010, 09:00 PM
i think the whole point of the rune cubes was to make more use of the blended rune system, get some useful ones out there instead of the fail shock/trauma i see dumb.asses using

ya the blended rune system is way underused, maybe an increase in good rune drops will allow people to craft more blended runes

rellik
12-09-2010, 09:02 PM
how much amp does sword pressure 3 give

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Exactly. Most people that even get these runes won't even end up leveling them because people are really lazy. The rune cubes are really helping people that are already 16X+, grind consistently, but have yet to find anything good. At least having these rune cubes give people a bit of an incentive to go to war, then go back and grind for the AP. This also helps the people that already had full rune sets (or close to it), but didn't want to gamble billions of alz to get decent blended runes. Now those people can get rune cubes and maybe even have a chance of getting awesome blended runes (Sword Pressure III :D).

u do realize that the amp blended runes I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ass compared to the attack/magic runes right? 100 atk vs 10%, which would u choose? strike pray for the win

macbowes
12-09-2010, 09:03 PM
7% S. Amp when it procs and the PvE equivalent (Sword Dance) gives 14% S. Amp.

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 09:06 PM
is that lvl 3? im comparing the lvl1 variants, but even so 100 atk > 14% amp, so strike pray lvl1 still trumps lvl3 s amp rune

awakens
12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
anyone tried the sigmetal cubes?

never know, they might be glitched up too and people would be running around in 8% amp gears.

rellik
12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
about gear cubes main question i have are they perm or temp

Mat
12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
all i know is..

1% chance to -200 def a boss in pve
1% chance to gain 100 mag attack in pve
1% chance to gain 10% mag amp in pve

makes my screen all purrty cha?

LackofABetterName
12-09-2010, 09:11 PM
all i know is..

what I wonder is, if you have three blended runes, does the chance of activation stack up to 3%?

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:12 PM
all i know is..

Those 3 blended runes = best combination .. unless your a melee class :P

rellik
12-09-2010, 09:13 PM
what about the cure rune 100+ auto hp regain

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:13 PM
what I wonder is, if you have three blended runes, does the chance of activation stack up to 3%?

no it doesnt. each runes just has a 1% chance to activate (or whatever the chance is). There is a chance (a very small one i might add) of 2 blended runes coming into effect at the same time.

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
what about the cure rune 100+ auto hp regain

not necessary. those 3 runes + vamp > 100+ hp regain. especially when people have 4k+ hp, 100 hp regain doesnt do much when vamp does a lot more

Spur
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
no it doesnt. each runes just has a 1% chance to activate (or whatever the chance is). There is a chance (a very small one i might add) of 2 blended runes coming into effect at the same time.

wrong. only 1 blended rune may be activated at a time, u cannot select 2 blendeds. best for pve is the atk/matk rune while best for pvp is the cure rune. everything else is for the poor which cant afford these 2

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
all i know is..

last i checked i was pretty sure they were 2%?

but anyway for the sig cubes, the items come out char binding and perm, and no ive seen lots of crappy items from them (3% amp craft, 5 def craft, etc) definitely not worth the 2.5k wexp a pop until u have nothing else u need from the rune cubes

rellik
12-09-2010, 09:17 PM
lol wonder y a certain player kept shouting to buy it few weeks back

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 09:18 PM
wrong. only 1 blended rune may be activated at a time, u cannot select 2 blendeds. best for pve is the atk/matk rune while best for pvp is the cure rune. everything else is for the poor which cant afford these 2

cant rly talk about "affording" runes anymore when they are popping out of cubes like mad

Roy Watson
12-09-2010, 09:18 PM
More epic runes means more Axp bead sells.

rellik
12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
lets see 100-200 wexp (maybe more if u stack) 3-4 wars a day = 2-4 rune cubes a day not a bad way to spend wexp

Emie
12-09-2010, 09:29 PM
I like the new rune cubes. Flasha has been a dead weight NPC that no one ever talks to unless they're doing Cornus dailies or Plate of Soul quests. Before, blended runes were limited to Shock or Defenseless, since the better ones require runes that drop once every 30 FT2 runs or once every 20 hours of grinding, and would be better spent as essence runes rather than blended rune ingredients, which have a 50% success rate. Increasing the accessibility of all runes, makes blended runes a viable addition to almost any player, rich or otherwise.

As someone else has already mentioned, essence runes aren't game changers. They won't suddenly turn someone who's used to losing in PVP into some unstoppable raging powerhouse of a bull. 4% amp, 12 attack, 5% CDI, 3% max rate isn't going to make you godly powerful. Furthermore, to even get those runes maxed, you're looking at between 800-1200 AP per rune, or roughly 5,000 AP. That's like grinding from 120 to 180 and then some.

Increasing the accessibility of rare runes benefits everyone as a whole, and also gives players a chance to finally start using blended runes, which were implemented way back in Episode 3, if I'm not mistaken.

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:32 PM

thanks for correcting :D i didnt know only 1 can be activated at a time.

Roy Watson
12-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Q;149045']The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

Thank you

Valdoroth
12-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I like the new rune cubes. Flasha has been a dead weight NPC that no one ever talks to unless they're doing Cornus dailies or Plate of Soul quests. Before, blended runes were limited to Shock or Defenseless, since the better ones require runes that drop once every 30 FT2 runs or once every 20 hours of grinding, and would be better spent as essence runes rather than blended rune ingredients, which have a 50% success rate. Increasing the accessibility of all runes, makes blended runes a viable addition to almost any player, rich or otherwise.

As someone else has already mentioned, essence runes aren't game changers. They won't suddenly turn someone who's used to losing in PVP into some unstoppable raging powerhouse of a bull. 4% amp, 12 attack, 5% CDI, 3% max rate isn't going to make you godly powerful. Furthermore, to even get those runes maxed, you're looking at between 800-1200 AP per rune, or roughly 5,000 AP. That's like grinding from 120 to 180 and then some.

Increasing the accessibility of rare runes benefits everyone as a whole, and also gives players a chance to finally start using blended runes, which were implemented way back in Episode 3, if I'm not mistaken.
Do keep in mind that tey are supposed to be adding a 200% axp bb and a 100% exp bb. Those combined exponentially increase your ap rate fast. I'd say with both those +diamond +bb+ you can get 1 ap in about 2 mins. that's 30 per an hour. It might even be faster. And the say we have another 300% event so that adds 100% more. You can gain AP hella fast like that. ^_^

Yes agreed on the blended runes. Many ppl will finally be able to gain one ^_^ myself included since my first time attmepting making one failed to craft a long time back ><