PDA

View Full Version : Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

Pages : [1] 2

[GM] Q
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Dear CABAL Players,

Since yesterday’s contents update, we have been reported with various issues that were clearly not intended.
Thus we have closed down the servers to fix the issues.

The know issues that hasn’t been fixed so far are as follow:

1. Cannot enter dungeons. (the 4th Gate, Temple B1f, Volcanic Citadel) - Fixed
2. Gets disconnected when trying to switch to another channel. - Fixed
3. Customized game options get reset upon logging off. - Fixed
4. Mission Wars are not open on schedule - Fixed
5. Mission War Lobby is Green Despair for Lv.80 ~ 109 Tier. - Fixed
6. Combo does not work at random. - Will look to it to have it fixed.
7. Friend or guild member is shown to be on channel 30.
8. AOE of Force Blader’s Force Assault skill is not normal. - Fixed
9. The Multi-Hit skills show lower attack power than before. - Fixed

Lightning Slash
Blade Scud
Assassinate
Infernal Impact
Whirlwind (1/4 than usual)
Shield break
Shooting Star (2172 DMG -> 873)

10. When hitting monsters, the damage value is shown abnormally if another character is near. - Will look to it to fix.
11. Rune cube probability -Fixed

We truly apologize for all the inconveniences caused by the unexpected phenomenon.

If you know of any other issues that are not covered above, or have a more specific information regarding above, please kindly reply to this thread.
Your reports would be a great help in eliminating the bugs as quickly and effectively as possible.
We will be updating the bug fix state by editing this post.

Thank you for your attention and kind understanding.

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:32 PM
good

job

Hash
12-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Awesome .. now we can finally get back to playing

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:33 PM
oh, the rune cubes in war are pumping out a HUGE amount of epic runes that should only be found in FT2, were the chances of getting endgame runes supposed to be so high?

Takimaru
12-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Nice.... good job

Hash
12-09-2010, 08:36 PM
oh, the rune cubes in war are pumping out a HUGE amount of epic runes that should only be found in FT2, were the chances of getting endgame runes supposed to be so high?

yes it was :D

nvious
12-09-2010, 08:36 PM
so when is the game going to be back up im eager to get back in the game and stomp some mosnter butt and a few caps as well when i can :D see you all in game soon i HOPE!!!!

Nanjirou
12-09-2010, 08:37 PM
And the runes that everyone got. Was that a glitch or was it meant to be like that?

[GM] Q

We'll have a look into it thanks. Can you be more specific on the situation?

Mat
Q;148891']We'll have a look into it thanks. Can you be more specific on the situation?

there are a number of super rare runes that are found in harder dungeons that are being rewarded to people via the cubes purchased with wexp from nation war

for example

sword amp rune
magic amp rune
hp steal rune
magic attack rune
attack rune

the runes listed above are USUALLY rare, and the amp runes are found in FT2....ive heard of people opening only 10 cubes and getting 5/10 endgame runes

needless to say, the rune market just crashed hardcore...

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 08:38 PM
there was only 1 war in venus, and in that 1 war, there was like 4 s.amp runes, 3 m.amp runes , mutiple hp steal up, max rate and crit dmg runes which is like wat a drop rate with only 5% chance or lower? Its obviously the cubes because mercury didnt experience this due to that they didnt have war or enter dungeons o.o

[GM] Q
12-09-2010, 08:39 PM
there are a number of super rare runes that are found in harder dungeons that are being rewarded to people via the cubes purchased with wexp from nation war

for example

sword amp rune
magic amp rune
hp steal rune
magic attack rune
attack rune

the runes listed above are USUALLY rare, and the amp runes are found in FT2....ive heard of people opening only 10 cubes and getting 5/10 endgame runes

Thank you for the info. We'll check whether this was intended.

nvious
12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
so when will the servers be back up GM so we can test out the game to see if things got fixed or not

Tysukiomi
Q;148902']Thank you for the info. We'll check whether this was intended.

have u decided on a estimated time when cabal will be back up?

Rastan
Q;148902']Thank you for the info. We'll check whether this was intended.

I don't see why it shouldn't be intended,the only thing I would see wrong with it is if they weren't level appropriate for the tier that you're in,and should be unavailable until you get to the 12x tier

Chris7
12-09-2010, 08:43 PM
In addition to the orange text skills being fixed.. Is blader bm2 special attack "Crushing Blow" being fixed?

From what I heard, my friend hit 1.5k on a Critical Hit in Nation War when the usual would be 5-6k. So it was pretty significantly weakened.

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:43 PM
oh yeah and warrior bm2 range was decreased or the aoe wasnt working???

Chris7
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
The range on bm2 for Warrior definitely felt like it was shorter..

nvious
12-09-2010, 08:45 PM
oh yeah thats it, keep adding to it we will never get back into the game lol

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:46 PM

ok lets ignore obvious bugs so we can get back into the game quicker just to complain even more that they didnt fix it all

[GM] Q
12-09-2010, 08:46 PM
have u decided on a estimated time when cabal will be back up?
All the developers are mobilized to fix all the bugs and to try to put the servers back up as soon as possible, but we are currently not sure when the job will be completed.

Hash
12-09-2010, 08:47 PM

do u really wanna be running around in game with multiple issues ? or do u just want an excuse to complain more ?

Tysukiomi
I don't see why it shouldn't be intended,the only thing I would see wrong with it is if they weren't level appropriate for the tier that you're in,and should be unavailable until you get to the 12x tier

eh, the massive ammount of epic runes should be lower'd just a bit, maybe a decrease of about 20-25% but no more than that
i mean seriously
it wouldnt be fun if everyone was epic, but its still also not like ur gonna have enough time to max out
atk rune/amp/hp and a cdi rune

Mat
in other words not anytime soon so don't wait...just go to bed kids -.-

OhEmGee
12-09-2010, 08:49 PM

for example

sword amp rune
magic amp rune
hp steal rune
magic attack rune
attack rune

add - CDI rune and max crit rate rune

ZeonH
Also low lvl dungs like LID and RS are not working in the Pk channels

Chris7
Q;148918']All the developers are mobilized to fix all the bugs and to try to put the servers back up as soon as possible, but we are currently not sure when the job will be completed.

Please take your time and carefully look into all other issue notifications. :)

In addition to the orange text skills being fixed.. Is blader bm2 special attack "Crushing Blow" being fixed?

From what I heard, my friend hit 1.5k on a Critical Hit in Nation War when the usual would be 5-6k. So it was pretty significantly weakened.

The range on bm2 for Warrior definitely felt like it was shorter..

Mat
12-09-2010, 08:50 PM
add - CDI rune and max crit rate rune

it was an example not a full list lol

SerpentLord
12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Son I am disappoint.

forumaccount
12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
there was only 1 war in venus, and in that 1 war, there was like 4 s.amp runes, 3 m.amp runes , mutiple hp steal up, max rate and crit dmg runes which is like wat a drop rate with only 5% chance or lower? Its obviously the cubes because mercury didnt experience this due to that they didnt have war or enter dungeons o.o

merc had 1 war at 10:30 am pst, but im guessing not many ppl experimented with it

IaMaLive
12-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Haven't heard of this glitch except me and my buddie ran into it. The quest to activate the 2nd boss(after the dog) in eod b2f isn't working. Tried relogging and it still didn't work. Hope I helped somewhat.

mmmCake
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
11. Rune cube probability glitch. -Fixed

This WASNT intended? Seemed like a decent thing seeing as how impossible some runes are to get let alone the blended runes from them.

If this is "fixed" are we getting rid of all the runes already gotten from this or are these people just going to be "lucky" and get billions of free alz?

Some people with lots of wexp that they dont need/use on their honor rank could literally be sitting on a few dozen expensive runes to make tons of alz off of, which certainly shouldnt be left alone

blockie
12-09-2010, 09:23 PM
This WASNT intended? Seemed like a decent thing seeing as how impossible some runes are to get let alone the blended runes from them.

If this is "fixed" are we getting rid of all the runes already gotten from this or are these people just going to be "lucky" and get billions of free alz?

Some people with lots of wexp that they dont need/use on their honor rank could literally be sitting on a few dozen expensive runes to make tons of alz off of, which certainly shouldnt be left alone

Rollback please? XD

WingsOfAngel
12-09-2010, 09:27 PM
GG for some ppl then. Those who actually could get into war to try em out just got rich like no other.

David
ya.. lets have a rollback since lots of ppl wasted time with dungeons keys/the glitch and stuffs.and make runes market back as it was before.

Sryinex
How about they just make all the runes gotten from the cubes character binding if that is possible. Would be better than a complete rollback.

lordforceblader
12-09-2010, 09:28 PM
aww man Force Assault is no longer an Aoe skill T_T i liked it more rather than just hitting
1 target

Hash
Q;148879']11. Rune cube probability glitch. -Fixed

Please revert it back to the glitch ? Not only will it amount to more profit to est (due to more people buying blessing beads to earn extra ap), but it will benefit players aswell. A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.

forumaccount
or just not change the rate, most of the community agrees its a good thing so why "fix" it? o that right est doesnt care about the community, carry on carry on

lordforceblader
12-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Please revert it back to the glitch ? Not only will it amount to more profit to est (due to more people buying blessing beads to earn extra ap), but it will benefit players aswell. A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.
what he said lol i wanted some epic rune stoo >.> and i was about to buy prem just for axp and wexp

[GM] Jamie
12-09-2010, 09:30 PM
We will open the game server in an hour. Please stay tuned.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:31 PM

O well, right just flood the economy with lots of amounts of epic runes and the alz gotten to get them. Not doing a rollback would be the best option ..... o wait

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Any word about the rune situation? Because in all honesty there were a lot of players who will shortly be mega rich due to the rune glitch.

Rastan
the only thing that should be fixed with it is making them level appropriate runes per tier,it's counterproductive for low levels and will add more incentive for players to level up and go to NW

blockie
Jamie;149008']We will open the game server in an hour. Please stay tuned.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Holy cow thats fast =o

Oh and it would be nice if you guys could announce the p2w event lol.....

Darkgenesis
Any word about the rune situation? Because in all honesty there were a lot of players who will shortly be mega rich due to the rune glitch.

Nah, just some people that will prob get 5b each because they went to only like 1 war right

OhEmGee
12-09-2010, 09:33 PM
it was an example not a full list lol

well u almost had all the epic one D:
so i just added two =P

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
If it's not an overabundance of people affected by the rune situation then I wouldn't mind terribly, just seemed like an awful lot of epic runes in AH.

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:38 PM
O well, right just flood the economy with lots of amounts of epic runes and the alz gotten to get them. Not doing a rollback would be the best option ..... o wait

Runes = gotten off wexp not alz ?
Acc bind/char bind = they cant be sold so prices wont drop so dramatically ?
Making Players Stronger in Game so atleast FT2 isnt insanely difficult for even the best players on this version = bad ?
More Runes = More Blended Runes = bad ?

I dont want an epicly high (9/10 epic runes from cubes) rate of epic runes, but a decent amount. The economy cant be flooded if these runes are account bound. + if theyre account bound, more profit to est from people purchasing char transfer .. i dont see how having more runes in the economy is a bad thing

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:39 PM
You dont even know if its only in the AH, there could be people that saved up THOUSANDS of W exp and once they opened to find it gives epic runes, they prob spammed them all on runes and now they prob have like 2x the amount of runes that are in the AH in the bank. I think G. Ms need to do more about this then fix it because certain ppl gained unfair advantage due to that they were on at that certain time for that war. What do u think GM jamie

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:40 PM
should be alz gotten if one were to sell D:, and its not binded any sort

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:41 PM
and its not binded any sort

A good suggestion: Make them char/account binding.

l2read ?

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:43 PM
u never said good suggestion my friend u just blurred it out :D

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:45 PM
u never said good suggestion my friend u just blurred it out :D

wow .. seriously go back and read what i said before .. im pretty sure u even quoted me when i said that.

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Runes = gotten off wexp not alz ?
Acc bind/char bind = they cant be sold so prices wont drop so dramatically ?
Making Players Stronger in Game so atleast FT2 isnt insanely difficult for even the best players on this version = bad ?
More Runes = More Blended Runes = bad ?

I dont want an epicly high (9/10 epic runes from cubes) rate of epic runes, but a decent amount. The economy cant be flooded if these runes are account bound. + if theyre account bound, more profit to est from people purchasing char transfer .. i dont see how having more runes in the economy is a bad thing

Don't disagree with u but think about this, there isnt enough of there runes to flood the economy, but the glitch already happened and only 2 groups of people benefit from this. The people that got the runes, and going to sell them at high price after they see this, a easy 5b+ if they have many. The second group is the people that will buy the runes at those prices, most likely the already full geared people. Its like this, O lets just make the strong people even stronger and then cut out the glitch and let the noobs do w/e u know wat i mean

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:48 PM
wow .. seriously go back and read what i said before .. im pretty sure u even quoted me when i said that.

my bad :o

[GM] Q
12-09-2010, 09:50 PM
The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

Darkgenesis
12-09-2010, 09:51 PM
i hope the definition of good chance is worthwhile GM Q :D

Hash

... read this one before hand. if they make all the runes that have been acquired from rune cube binding (either char or acc, and including the ones already acquired) then they cannot be sold in AH, not affecting the price. if they keep the chance the same, then it remains fair unless they do a roll back and nobody ends up with runes they gained from the rune cubes. The problem with a rollback, is that people may complain from losing items they have recieved in the meantime.

Sryinex
Good info, thanks Q this makes things a lot better for those curious minds including my own.

krider
12-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Not sure what you mean about combo doesnt work randomly, but just to be sure Ill add that a lot of times my attacks misses during combo.

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Q;149045']The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

Just to ask Q, has the chance remained the same as it was before the fix, or has it been lowered? "A good chance" could potentially mean 1/100 epic runes from rune cubes.

krider
12-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Just to ask Q, has the chance remained the same as it was before the fix, or has it been lowered? "A good chance" could potentially mean 1/100 epic runes from rune cubes.

Since Q said that it was intended, I suppose the probability is intended.

Hash
12-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Since Q said that it was intended, I suppose the probability is intended.

if that probability was intended (the one we have experienced) then why would they "fix" it?

Roy Watson
12-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Q;149045']The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

Thank You and thanks for all the hard work you all have put in the last 2 days to fix all of the problems

Drew
12-09-2010, 10:00 PM
if that probability was intended (the one we have experienced) then why would they "fix" it?

exactly my thought too.

these 2 statements r contradictory:

11. Rune cube probability -Fixed

The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.

krider
12-09-2010, 10:00 PM

Well, it might mean that the issue has been looked at and resolved. But thats just my own wishful interpretation.

Teppi
12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
EST should fire their PM and QA

NiteFalcon
12-09-2010, 10:04 PM
in the end the older players that paid more for items always lose. already happened with HP runes going from > 1b to < 300m. gratz to the newer players that didnt have good runes i guess.

Drew
12-09-2010, 10:05 PM
still doesnt follow...resolved? means something was amiss in the first place. so GM's shouldnt go around appeasing people it was intended in the first place...

some people clearly took advantage of something so I'm not buying anything from the cs or upgrading anything 'cuz me might get scrwed yet again of another rollback

Magicammp
12-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Can you also fix fs bm2... It looks freaking retarded thnks you GM's

Valdoroth
12-09-2010, 10:07 PM
aww man Force Assault is no longer an Aoe skill T_T i liked it more rather than just hitting
1 target
I agree 100%

blockie
12-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Can you also fix fs bm2... It looks freaking retarded thnks you GM's

Doesn't it already look retarded in the first place? lol

Microbreach
12-09-2010, 10:12 PM
in the end the older players that paid more for items always lose. already happened with HP runes going from > 1b to < 300m. gratz to the newer players that didnt have good runes i guess.

Yep thats how it has to go. Eventualy you have to make it easier to get the loot for new players to catch up. Otherwise the gap only gets bigger, new players never catch up, game dies when uber players/guilds get bored.

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Rolllllllllllllllllllll backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk d:

Magicammp
12-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Doesn't it already look retarded in the first place? lol

Not the way they did it now.. i cant even tell what im hitting anymore cause its two hits instead of one...

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WsLeCnqTEg

Drew
12-09-2010, 10:15 PM
evyone else shut ur trap, as long as Mat got what he wanted, that's all that matters to EST lol...

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Just listen to some Bone thugs while u guys wait for M/A to be finished :)

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:21 PM
I still have no idea why ppl need to QQ that much about who got those "epic runes" in nation war.
Make an example, think about there's 20 ppl and each of them have 2 s.amp rune,
there's at least 20 of them in the market, and I can tell they wont be so expensive if there's a lot in the market.

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:23 PM
um ppl need a reason to QQ in this game?

krider
12-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Hey GM Q, please change your wording about the "fixed" for rune probability to "resolved - no change" to clear this up.

XFearMyBladeX
12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey GM Q, please change your wording about the "fixed" for rune probability to "resolved - no change" to clear this up.

errrr translation:can u gms give us info if the success rate is still the same?.....

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:28 PM
[GM] Daisy, it's already 1hours and the game is not up yet.... XD

Argetlam
12-09-2010, 10:30 PM
wait 2 mins

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:32 PM
already 2min? xD

Argetlam
12-09-2010, 10:33 PM
right didnt look at the clock... but yeah hopefully it'll be up soon, gotta undercut some people on uchh so i can go to war

XxBeriBearxX
12-09-2010, 10:33 PM
:3 yay waiting is fun

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:36 PM
right didnt look at the clock... But yeah hopefully it'll be up soon, gotta undercut some people on uchh so i can go to war

lmao

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 10:38 PM
i want to play =O

Argetlam
12-09-2010, 10:38 PM
:D an noone try to undercut me, cause ill go lower.

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:40 PM
o.o

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:41 PM
I want the game back xD

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xXWSXyFI&feature=fvst

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:42 PM
they took a 15 min break to eat a sandwich calm down

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 10:43 PM
What kind of sandwich?

TankAlluBicheS
that's mean ppl who got prem lose 15mins xD

Argetlam
man im hungry now

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWh077_Ed3w&feature=related

XFearMyBladeX
I WANT TACOS!!!!! o.o

Erich
ham turkey(it was just thanksgiving) bacon with kraft cheese on pumpernickel bread

Venus_Noob
12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I WANT TACOS!!!!! o.o

Chalupas!

Edit: -or rather yet those 1$ 5layer burritos at TB.

Microbreach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWh077_Ed3w&feature=related

shoulda post point of no return as in, epic rune attack incoming.

XFearMyBladeX
Chalupas!

o.0 wth is that o.o

Jake
12-09-2010, 10:46 PM
This is what updates do fix problems and create new ones

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 10:47 PM
I wish I had a goat in my room for an endless source of entertainment.

Rastan

w
t
f

TankAlluBicheS
I would like to have sushi atm =D

Teppi
The option "allow basic attack during auto attack" seems to be malfunction. My Char still hit basic attack even tho i unchecked that option

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:49 PM

ummm im pretty sure thats illegal in all sorts of ways

Microbreach
The bar is now loading b4 i get a "try later" message. Login serv overflood?

edit: back to normal

Sryinex
w
t
f

Have you not experienced goat love?

Jake
all done play the game

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:50 PM
aw and this was just starting to get fun

Microbreach
12-09-2010, 10:50 PM
all done play the game

lies

XFearMyBladeX
12-09-2010, 10:51 PM

o.o what r u gonna do to the goat? o.0

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:52 PM
i think what they are doing to the goat became clear with the goat love comment

TankAlluBicheS
now, the msg keep show up please restart your game to receive updates... guess will be back in 5mins

Jake
lies

nooo

Lute
12-09-2010, 10:53 PM
war, 8 minutes. I am disappoint

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Hurry up GMs xDDDDDDD

hanadin
12-09-2010, 10:54 PM
wars the reason i still play cabal o.o

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Lute, I am love of goat

Lute
12-09-2010, 10:56 PM
That must be one very sad goat

Argetlam
i think over 50% of my total posts have come today. awesome

Jake
get you some goat aids?

XFearMyBladeX
12-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Lute, I am love of goat

i am sorry for that/those goats =p

Erich
12-09-2010, 10:57 PM
aspca would have a field day with this forum

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Let's see... their will be some error they didnt fix it xD

Jamie143love & Ciccone
i wish i had a goat in my room for an endless source of entertainment.
lol

MrTubbins
lol, quick, some1 make a phone call. (skittles?)

Lute
12-09-2010, 10:59 PM
"We have fixed all in game errors reported. We have created 10 new ones for your pleasure. We have also broken the launcher and log in server until further notice."

MrTubbins
12-09-2010, 11:00 PM
"We have fixed all in game errors reported. We have created 10 new ones for your pleasure. We have also broken the launcher and log in server until further notice."
that seems about right.

Jake
if youre bored watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8_CgSovS4Rk

TankAlluBicheS

+1 lol

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:01 PM
lol XD

Sryinex
That must be one very sad goat

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CMhkcRtCnUA/TLn46A7ymxI/AAAAAAAAAcU/kVgSFpQdHfU/s1600/funny_goat.jpg

is not sad

Lute
TEN NEW ERRORS! Can you discover them all!?!?!!?

on a more serious note *watches war time tick away*

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I bet they just finish their meal and now it's a time for time to take a smoke break.... XDD

Ched
12-09-2010, 11:03 PM
my launcher updated already :p

Erich
you have way to much time on your hands to look up pics of a happy goat... or you really are doing things to goats

Erich
ooo smoke break i like that idea

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:04 PM
omg to the goat =O

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 11:05 PM
I hope after their smoke break everything is done.... if it's extend I guess will be some "dep dep break" LMFAO

Alleluia
ooo smoke break i like that idea

with a little kid cudi in the back

Buddy
ive ben on smoke break for 4 hours now... im pretty high :)

Erich
12-09-2010, 11:06 PM
share the wealth buddy

draak
12-09-2010, 11:06 PM
hope its not an extended one.

smallshielder
12-09-2010, 11:07 PM
I hope after their smoke break everything is done.... if it's extend I guess will be some "dep dep break" LMFAO
after smoke break, they need to go peeeee peeee break.... maybe take a dump too. smell that!!

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:07 PM
server still no up :<

Jamie143love & Ciccone
12-09-2010, 11:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CMhkcRtCnUA/TLn46A7ymxI/AAAAAAAAAcU/kVgSFpQdHfU/s1600/funny_goat.jpg

is not sad

omg is he serious? he really has a goat. Wow some peoples kids and their issues. XD
I think Prozac & Castration will help him greatly. LOL

annoy
12-09-2010, 11:09 PM
lol

Venus_Noob
12-09-2010, 11:10 PM
wtf. we went from food to goats?

TankAlluBicheS
after smoke break, they need to go peeeee peeee break.... maybe take a dump too. smell that!!

That takes another 10mins... After they dumb they will looking for a drink... (maybe a beer)

Lute
oh my god best idea ever.

All these maintenances and extended maintenances gave me the best idea. Extended nation war. Some event with either extra long nation wars with increased wexp payout or an event with higher frequency of nation wars. I mean a wexp event is one thing but think of a weekend with nation war running the entire time. It'd be like if they made ch20 give you wexp for doing tasks like in war or killing a certain number of the opposing nation and you could just leave and join whenever. Even now with bringer out of war that wouldn't even matter.

Granted longer wars or such would have to be either omitted or adjusted toward bringer scores.

cerverus3
let that guy love is goat XD

Buddy
12-09-2010, 11:11 PM
you know gms probly got all the issues resolved had a smoke patted ther backs
then went home and forgot to turn server on

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:12 PM
lute i think they should add the kill we get on WAR channels to our kill count for titles XD

smallshielder
maybe they r watching hairly potter, since they r big fans

Venus_Noob
More like not turning the servers on because they want to see the nubs QQ some more. Crack a few jokes at them you know.

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:13 PM
lol

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I want a pair of nubs and a goat. You haven't lived until you've had them at the same time.

smallshielder
12-09-2010, 11:14 PM
ur enjoying the jokes, aint u.

XFearMyBladeX
12-09-2010, 11:15 PM
ur enjoying the jokes, aint u.

of course he is..cant u see him dancing on a bear costume with the moon behind him?=p

Venus_Noob
I want a pair of nubs and a goat. You haven't lived until you've had them at the same time.

Know where I can get a pair? Lol.

Lute
lute i think they should add the kill we get on WAR channels to our kill count for titles XD

So you could have some guy sit in ch20 with his 10 opposite nation buddies with no gear on and farm kills off them to get titles with tons of resist (max title = bringer resist without the hp) while other people had to actually participate in war to get them? I know what you mean but there's just too many ways to abuse it as is, especially considering the respawn system in war and the hp in war vs in the normal game.

smallshielder
Its up

TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Does anybody want to get on vent with my goat?

smallshielder
12-09-2010, 11:17 PM
does anybody want to get on vent with my goat?

only if ur naked with it

iNub
i didn't see the NPC error in the patch notes.

error being, you still can only purchase one crafting cartridge at a time. it was supposed to be changed in the update, ya? nothing too serious, just inconvenient.

cerverus3
So you could have some guy sit in ch20 with his 10 opposite nation buddies with no gear on and farm kills off them to get titles with tons of resist (max title = bringer resist without the hp) while other people had to actually participate in war to get them? I know what you mean but there's just too many ways to abuse it as is, especially considering the respawn system in war and the hp in war vs in the normal game.

true well i just hit over 2.6k kill on war so i like to war alot but i get ks alot 2 XD

blockie
12-09-2010, 11:18 PM
They really should have war every hour =] And let us summon mercenaries in war too so it can actually be over 70/70+ for once XD

Venus_Noob
can your goat breath fire?

TankAlluBicheS
I dun think is up guys. xD

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEsJmdnowbI

Jamie143love & Ciccone
12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
I's sure his goat does breathe fire after he's done with it. XD
lol

Lute
12-09-2010, 11:21 PM
I saw notice that it'd be up half an hour before war. I decided to stay up to go to war instead of going to sleep.

1 hour later it still isn't up. I am dissapoint

cerverus3
12-09-2010, 11:22 PM
is up =O

Jake
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM
its done

Venus_Noob
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Lmfao at fire breathing goat.

Erich
12-09-2010, 11:25 PM
games up

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Skills are still nerfed mister GM sir/ma'am please fix

CasS
12-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Skills Still Nerfed ... please fix it !

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Down again, hoping for the quick fix :D

TankAlluBicheS
12-09-2010, 11:43 PM
ROFL is down again xD

cerverus3
WTH were is my war =O

shadowsoul08
lol I got in, said something to guild leader and the d/c. >.>

Ched
lol channels are only 6 - 20

Jake
12-09-2010, 11:44 PM
guess they will be having M/A until next week

BaDBoY
dont forget about the pets

annoy
wow bs war I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up there goes my 50 points

WingsOfAngel
12-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Still messed. Wonder how many more maintenance they need.

Sryinex
12-09-2010, 11:47 PM
back up, and skills STILL nerfed. halp halp halp ;_;

annoy
12-09-2010, 11:49 PM
zzzz war a waste of time atm... got kicked from it now we have to go again..

Ched
12-09-2010, 11:50 PM
skills still nerfed D:

MagitekGirl
12-09-2010, 11:53 PM
well while ur all here, im helping myself to mercury's derk's :D..

shadowsoul08
12-09-2010, 11:59 PM
I'm getting rid of the pk pen i acquired 5 minutes before the M/A started >.> so I'm in...and still can't play

MrTubbins
12-10-2010, 12:04 AM
this is taking forever...

kazamize
12-10-2010, 12:49 AM
server rollback :))

Teppi
12-10-2010, 12:49 AM
All i can see is a mess. Gm you've done a nice job

oh wait... maybe not

cerverus3
12-10-2010, 12:52 AM
were is the guy how love his goat XD

Erich
12-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Goat man must return to save the forums from dumb I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

HI0
12-10-2010, 12:59 AM
o.o
i just got hit 4.7k with a lance by xio and i had a legy ?

hmmmmm

Buddy
12-10-2010, 01:00 AM
How many times has the server ben down for bugs on this update ?
:P i lost track

Erich
12-10-2010, 01:01 AM
i think were on 420

Rastan
12-10-2010, 01:01 AM
the one that I don't like is the fact that war pots now have a 300 sec CD

Valdoroth
12-10-2010, 01:02 AM
5 now?

Erich
12-10-2010, 01:03 AM
the one that I don't like is the fact that war pots now have a 300 sec CD

yup

Buddy
12-10-2010, 01:04 AM
yea im thinking this makes 5 nose dives, maby they shoulda waited another week to launch....

...................... AND ITS ALLWAYS 420 !.......................

Microbreach
12-10-2010, 01:13 AM
WooT all fixed!

Erich
12-10-2010, 01:17 AM
they getting faster with it now guess those canine pills set in

macbowes
12-10-2010, 01:30 AM
The damage is fixed but I'm still missing in combo sometimes.

Rs071822
12-10-2010, 02:00 AM
u guys are a bunch of angry journalists xD

annoy
12-10-2010, 02:29 AM
anyone have issues with force kick cuz im getting dced when i use it

LILCHAOLAO
12-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Mission war lobby in GD? That's awesome. Shoulda kept it

Otsana
12-10-2010, 05:11 AM
Winning War Bonus was given to the wrong nation, it should be on Procyon side.

fsflashy
12-10-2010, 05:14 AM
Winning War Bonus was given to the wrong nation, it should be on Procyon side.

hahahaa

i was wondering why caps suddenly had bonus XD

Spur
12-10-2010, 05:35 AM
The damage is fixed but I'm still missing in combo sometimes.

the dmg is not fixed. it went from 1/4 1/2 normal dmg to 2x normal dmg. people are getting 1 hit by ww/assassinate

fsflashy
12-10-2010, 05:50 AM
changed channels from nw lobby to ch11 and it wont let me open AH. went to ch5 still wont let me open ah :<

Mat
12-10-2010, 05:56 AM
gwh would only open for 2 seconds then auto close this morning

Soryuha
12-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Big thanks to the GMs for trying to resolve these things quickly.

jeckal
12-10-2010, 06:23 AM
just remove ep 5 and go back 2 4 ..lol

>.>
12-10-2010, 07:12 AM
so are the runes from rune cube char or acct bind or what

Shinji
12-10-2010, 07:13 AM
no their just runes

Mrshoveit
12-10-2010, 07:25 AM
just sh.ut up w/e u gonna say shu.t up

Mrshoveit
12-10-2010, 07:36 AM
they should wat . idk i forget wat i was about to say

MagitekGirl
12-10-2010, 07:41 AM
dunno if you people are bothered about the whirlwind / assasinate damage bonus issue but ill be honest, i shredded this nwar, knowing i couldnt do that without. :s

stranger
12-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Gets disconnected when trying to switch to another channel

SigfriedVeini
12-10-2010, 08:24 AM
thanks to this lovely glitch LS and BS are hitting soooooooooooooooo hard. LOL i'm soloing 160's in war and 3 120+ cant even kill me let alone solo. i'm 109 this rocks, i hope its permanent.

sn0wXz
12-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Received error code 6 type 175 in ft1 -.-

prolly my first d/c from error code since ogp when i was wiz...

SigfriedVeini
12-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Received error code 174 type A in ft1 -.-

prolly my first d/c from error code since ogp when i was wiz...

the GM's definitely owe you a marshmallow;)

Jenus
12-10-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch but when the update came out I had tried to use amp pots+condense pots but I could only use one. After the fix I noticed that it's still here. Its not a big deal but it is something that will effect some people...expecially in nation war.

Tramier
12-10-2010, 09:11 AM
options still are not saving at logout Q

Liever
12-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Trololol.
Still D/Cing when you attempt to hop channels or enter dungeons. No more than 5 mins into the dungeon the d/c occurs.

stranger
12-10-2010, 10:04 AM
wasted of my sod. and b1f ft card. sod are so expensive. are we getting it back since these are your errors?

flykrnrom3o
12-10-2010, 10:19 AM
No roll back???? Fk you gms ! I quit! Jokes on you cause my dad is CEO of est. Say good bye to your jobs

Venus_Noob
12-10-2010, 10:45 AM
No roll back???? Fk you gms ! I quit! Jokes on you cause my dad is CEO of est. Say good bye to your jobs

Funny. If your dad was CEO you wouldnt be complaining and bit.ching about a roll back nor would you be QQ-ing all over the forum for one cause your noob ass didnt get a good cube. Man get that RB crap outta here.

Bottom line, get a job and stop QQ-ing just cause you cant afford stuff in the item shop to enhance your game play. If you can do better than the GM's you wouldnt be here QQ-ing pissing and moaning. If you can read and code whatever the game language is, youd be receiving the checks not them. Whiny little brats like you who are spoon fed need to get the frick out. Every game theres always a group of turds ie fly, and star that always feels the need to be satisfied just cause the world doesnt want to please them and obviously their imaginary girlfriends cant either.

OhEmGee
12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Can you try to fix the GWH?
it keeps on closing down. zzz cant take any entry out of there lol.

Luly
12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
A few minutes ago i was in ls , and i wanted to join war ... After many tries i finally "got in" ... So take a look at the "lobby" :
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/lauraluly/CabalVer171-101210-1209-0000.jpg

People in my buddy list and in my guild were saying that i was actually joined a "32" channel O.o

flykrnrom3o
12-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Lol.. Is it that time of month?? Rage more?

Funny. If your dad was CEO you wouldnt be complaining and bit.ching about a roll back nor would you be QQ-ing all over the forum for one cause your noob ass didnt get a good cube. Man get that RB crap outta here.

Bottom line, get a job and stop QQ-ing just cause you cant afford stuff in the item shop to enhance your game play. If you can do better than the GM's you wouldnt be here QQ-ing pissing and moaning. If you can read and code whatever the game language is, youd be receiving the checks not them. Whiny little brats like you who are spoon fed need to get the frick out. Every game theres always a group of turds ie fly, and star that always feels the need to be satisfied just cause the world doesnt want to please them and obviously their imaginary girlfriends cant either.

Sryinex
12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty much afraid to do anything now if there is a rollback. Don't want to waste hours of time grinding or doing trades. =/

Game is still clearly bugged beyond belief.

CasS
12-10-2010, 11:25 AM
4 words... (sorry but is the true ) u Really I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s... the glitch still here when u go TG the TG send u to Bloody ice or u get dc ... pls FIX IT IF U WANT TAKE 3 DAY OF CABAL BUT FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenus
12-10-2010, 12:16 PM
So there is still a glitch that is quiet annoying that is linked with the disconnections.

1) I was in 18 BI on my wizard blinking and dashing in town going from my bank to the ah and to npc stuff. (for those of you that don't read patch notes since I was getting called a hacker for doing this....it is a new part of the update where you CAN blink/dash/fade in towns) then out of no where I get that all famous Cabal hacking pervention system has encountered an error blah blah blah wall of text blah blah blah game is closing now. This usually happens to me when im going between worlds either via teleport with prem warp or moving from BI>WC>DS/GD.
2) Upon after using blink/dash/fade in town you have to do the full disconnect before you can log back in even with just a character or server change. I found out if I entered a dungeon after doing this and didn't log out I would disconnect within the first 5mins of being in the dungeon.

Im sure that this part of the patch is still bugged since it is a minor change and something that apparently not many people knew about -_-
I hadnt disconnected from anything all day til that happened.

tomaboy
12-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Haven't got a chance to check yet but I heard people's items have been vanishing as well?

FullxMetal
12-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Now BL and FS are the Master of Cabal, Great Damage, 2 Hit and die

OhEmGee
12-10-2010, 02:16 PM
you cant count out WA whirlwind. =o

CasS
12-10-2010, 02:38 PM
FB comp and gmaster...

Luly
12-10-2010, 04:28 PM
2 BUGS:

Sometimes when you move skill slots in the Skill window, the quickslot where it is gets bugged and activates the skill that is now on the Skill slot where that skill used to be.
This happened once, on an FB, I had Enervation on the first slot in Magic tab in Skills, and replaced it with the fire sword buff, then i pressed the key for Enervation on the extended quickslot but it would activate the fire buff instead of enervation, but the pic on the slot would be enervation. Seems to not happen always or with all skills because later i tried to trigger that bug on another char but skills went out regularly.

Also, when i try to change channel it disconnects me from the server instead of the actual channel .

Magicammp
12-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Can u make seal of darkness drop rate better ... 16mill for a sod is insane...

reconmgl
12-10-2010, 06:06 PM
and i aint received my nation war reward mail lol