PDA

View Full Version : X-Fire and CABAL

CHEVON124™
04-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey guys am new to Cabal, and I just wanted to know if x-fire is supporting cabal, because I want to take my experience to the next level by videoing tapping and taking screenshot of my game-play.
So if anybody knows of x-fire supports cabal then please reply to my post or pm me the info.
Thank You

Sonic
04-17-2010, 09:02 AM
yes

PSBeardy
04-17-2010, 09:03 AM
It was usable with OGP, I am unsure if it is still with the new security program but i shouldn't see why not.

GoughGhan
04-17-2010, 09:07 AM
EU uses GameGuard and XFire works just fine with them.

CHEVON124™
04-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Ok thank alot guys

Berserk_Fury
04-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Hey guys am new to Cabal, and I just wanted to know if x-fire is supporting cabal, because I want to take my experience to the next level by videoing tapping and taking screenshot of my game-play.
So if anybody knows of x-fire supports cabal then please reply to my post or pm me the info.
Thank You

Is it just me, or does this sound like an ad?

GoughGhan
04-17-2010, 10:02 AM
Is it just me, or does this sound like an ad?

It does, but there no link lol

Berserk_Fury
04-17-2010, 11:55 AM
if x-fire is supporting cabal, because I want to take my experience to the next level by videoing tapping and taking screenshot of my game-play

A statement like that doesn't need a link.

Shilo Wallace
04-17-2010, 01:11 PM
Thank You

For some reason, since the switch, xfire no longer detects the exe file. To fix this, go to your xfire folder, find xfire_games.ini and open it. Search to where "cabalna" is and somewhere in that block add in these two lines :

PlayingDetectType=ByWindow
ProcessWindowTitle=CABAL

Then restart xfire if you have it running. It should pick up cabal now when you run it.. but until xfire fixes it on their end, you will have to redo this everytime xfire has an update.. and maybe every time you go to the game list in xfire options.
Hope this helps!