12-10-2010, 03:04 AM
it shows hackers what they can get from you

you make it sound like people get hacked with one keystroke

Shinji
12-10-2010, 03:06 AM
its not like hackers dont know what you have

lentil
12-10-2010, 03:09 AM
Its possible, we need to take precautions because if we get hacked what will est do? Ignore our tickets

NiteFalcon
12-10-2010, 03:12 AM
you need to say the magic word.

Rastan
12-10-2010, 03:13 AM
w/e...I just wanna see the crazy builds ppl have...I saw a 17x wizzy w/ a phery db orb +5 crafted 4 rate extended w/ 25 dmg,I rofl'd hard til I had a bloody nose

SemiAutoMatic
12-10-2010, 03:35 AM
w/e...I just wanna see the crazy builds ppl have...I saw a 17x wizzy w/ a phery db orb +5 crafted 4 rate extended w/ 25 dmg,I rofl'd hard til I had a bloody nose

I'm a 17x wizzy with a phery cry and a forcy orb +0 2 magic attack.
I can still solo rota can you?
hihihiihihihi

Rastan
12-10-2010, 03:37 AM
I can still solo rota can you?

probably not,but that surprising that you can with garbage weps

SemiAutoMatic
12-10-2010, 03:43 AM
I find it amazing too.... And nobody will sell me a good orb =[

Rastan
12-10-2010, 04:22 AM
omfg,it gets even better...I just saw a 13x wizzy rockin 4x rof+5's,I actually had to stop doing what I was doing and ask him "WTF?"....but he replied in spanish or some foreign language so I just laughed and walked away.

SemiAutoMatic
12-10-2010, 04:29 AM
Servers are up? aww I have a eng_imgrepository.dll problem, anyone know how to fix it?

alonis
12-10-2010, 05:15 AM
if some1 blocks.. it dosent mean that his noob or chicken or what ever!><

Rawr
12-10-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm sure everyone has their reasons, but it still looks pretty damn shady when they do >.>

Berserk_Fury
12-10-2010, 05:48 AM
People feel like special agents by being secretive about their gear.

Rastan
12-10-2010, 06:29 AM
if some1 blocks.. it dosent mean that his noob or chicken or what ever!><

+1....it should just be unblocked so someone can ask if they wanna sell a certain piece of gear or compare to someone else's

Drew
12-10-2010, 06:31 AM
lol pried into a barely 170's gear, a favorite pvp mate...

dam no wonder i can't win, and neva will :(

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1492/hurtfulset.jpg (http://img842.imageshack.us/i/hurtfulset.jpg/)

dun worry, no name^^

man, just about the only crap is the helm, but even so it still is awesome 7_34

Hatsuho
12-10-2010, 06:33 AM
lmao everyone's too scared to show off their gear, I'm proud of my crap gear cause I roll geared noobs at my level

jailbreak
12-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Servers are up? aww I have a eng_imgrepository.dll problem, anyone know how to fix it?

im having the same problem on both of my machines so what i do is have a friend send me his download.dll file and eng_imgrepository.dll files and save them on a flash drive and del the two from my cabal folder then paste them there and it works everytime but its getting annoying cause i have to do this everytime i log out and exit cabal.

Jenus
12-10-2010, 07:43 AM
it shows hackers what they can get from you

Lol doesn't matter all a hacker has to do is watch you fighting something or hear that you are good in anyway including shouting to sell something of value or placing it in the AH and then pop in the force hacker after figuring out your ID and bam your hacked.

Its possible, we need to take precautions because if we get hacked what will est do? Ignore our tickets

If your smart enough you will update your gear screenshots, creation date, character select screen and so on every couple weeks to a month. Yes it will take awhile to get a reply but they do something about it if you have proof of everything. Couple friend of mine got hacked and still got everything back because of their screenshots and information about their character without buying a single thing from EST.

lmao everyone's too scared to show off their gear, I'm proud of my crap gear cause I roll geared noobs at my level

+1

Sephiroth
12-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Nobody can hack you unless they have your IP address / Email or ID/Password etc etc.

As long you dont visit sketchy Forums, Sites your safe xD

Dont share your accounts -.-

Jenus
12-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Nobody can hack you unless they have your IP address / Email or ID/Password etc etc.

As long you dont visit sketchy Forums, Sites your safe xD

Dont share your accounts -.-

+1

People are just too stupid to realize that....I mean com'on people don't make your IGN or forum name for that matter... the same as your log in xD

rythemz
12-10-2010, 07:49 AM
I would say 1 out of 10 people I tried to view gear would actually have their view equipment turned on.

Jenus
12-10-2010, 08:08 AM
It's not like people can't get a general guess of what their gear is by looking at it....I mean alot of people try to do those cookie cutter builds so it doesn't really matter.

>.>
12-10-2010, 08:14 AM
no one wants to show how epic their gears are, or how embarrassing either. And that defeats the point of wearing a costume + weapon skin, u think ppl wear them just because they look pretty?

Tysukiomi
12-10-2010, 08:14 AM
lol i still think its funny =X
the reason i think they dont want ppl to view theyre gears is, well they prob dont want ppl to know they alz buy XD

Rawr
12-10-2010, 08:49 AM
no one wants to show how epic their gears are, or how embarrassing either. And that defeats the point of wearing a costume + weapon skin, u think ppl wear them just because they look pretty?
That's why I wear my costume. lovely sweety looks awesome :p. I don't mind people seeing my gear.

Jenus
12-10-2010, 09:00 AM

Lol I got a solution for that......go out...find them...pk them..and kill them xD free view of all the gear. All skins disappear when you die.

And I wear costumes because I think they are nifty not cuz I want to hide anything lmao. Thats such a lame reason to buy items that disappear when you die and shows it anyways.

iNub
12-10-2010, 09:06 AM

if only there were a thread about this somewhere......................................... ...............

Argetlam
12-10-2010, 09:52 AM
its like, what do you have to hide if you block your gear? if you're a legit player, why not be proud of your gear

Rastan
12-10-2010, 09:54 AM
its like, what do you have to hide if you block your gear? if you're a legit player, why not be proud of your gear

+1......I have no problem showing off my pos 4 max rate armorsuit

Rastan
12-10-2010, 09:59 AM
because no one cares about your pos gear

really?..then how come people keep asking me where i got it from?

hahahanoobs
12-10-2010, 10:04 AM
because they pity you and want you to feel "special"

Forumcomplainer
12-10-2010, 08:05 PM
if you don't wanna show it. then keep those shiz hidden. Everyone that i talked with, told me that they hid it because of 'hack'. If there's a smart hacker out there he would hack Spur and not of your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gears. I have my gears shown every since the the update got in. It's very contradicting: people want to be famed that they're strong yet they hide their gears. It's funny when you think about that.