PDA

View Full Version : Fix the Orange Text Skills

Spur
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
so wat happened to the 15+ pages from yesterday huh? ure skills were critting for 33-50% less and there was 15pages wat now? ure skill are critting for 100% higher where are all the complaints for a nerf? hypocrits like i said

sn0wXz
12-10-2010, 01:35 PM
im outraged gms nerf it all, hiroshima-style pl0x.

inb4beserknspurstartarguingoversomething

cheesedip
12-10-2010, 02:31 PM
i was just gonna bring this up.. this is bullshi.t a blader with a 1 slot red osmium and2 slot topaz orb 1 cr2 no aop no dmg helm is doing 1600 lightningslash on me.. u freaking kidding?
this goes for fbs too wtf have u morons done now.. first u nerfer it like anything now u freaking overpower it way beyond reckoning..
do something useful for a change.
FIX IT
there u go spur i QQ.d ;)

toughnuter
12-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Fail people plays fail game...Nothing else lol

macbowes
12-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Meh, I say leave it; being under powered s but being OP is fun.

bammbamm
12-10-2010, 03:43 PM
taking out over 75% of wi/fa's hp and over 50% from every other class every ww crit in war starts to weigh on my conscience after awhile =/ (1800+ ww ticks is beyond op)

Firaze
12-10-2010, 08:33 PM
i was just gonna bring this up.. this is bullshi.t a blader with a 1 slot red osmium and2 slot topaz orb 1 cr2 no aop no dmg helm is doing 1600 lightningslash on me.. u freaking kidding?
this goes for fbs too wtf have u morons done now.. first u nerfer it like anything now u freaking overpower it way beyond reckoning..
do something useful for a change.
FIX IT
there u go spur i QQ.d ;) rofl IKR??? how the hell do u go from nerfing moves to 2x dmg them, its as if they DONT EVER TEST ANYTHING

Eurus007
12-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Spur QQing? I'm reporting this to INTERNATIONAL NEWS!

lordforceblader
12-10-2010, 10:15 PM
just leave the orange text doesn't bother me at all :D

coolkrizalid
12-10-2010, 11:01 PM
wanna see spur run around with lvl 20 honor n got 1 shot now :P fun

tsjay
12-11-2010, 12:54 AM
GUYS, JUST WAIT, it will be fixed, give some time to est please, thx

jeckal
12-11-2010, 01:15 AM
theres private servers that dont speak english that have better support then this

Venus_Noob
12-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Wow this was running through my mind just now too...all the fbs now got lil sticks up there as5es cause they think they're everything in an online game with an OP move lol.

I ask 1 lil question and i get cussed out. I ask for one duel and i get flamed on. Characters like these are the ones that makes FBs look trashy lol.

But eh let them have their fun, the other classes are always trashing on them anyways.

--

Bet majority of the FB going to piss and moan once it gets fixed/tweaked. :)

sapekatumi
12-11-2010, 04:16 AM
So you're saying doing an impact stab in War for 5k is bad?

If I don't have 100/50% Crit Dmg increase like FS skills do, I'm still gonna rage. Oh wait, I don't play anymore. Nevermind.

forumpost
12-11-2010, 05:15 AM
so wat happened to the 15+ pages from yesterday huh? ure skills were critting for 33-50% less and there was 15pages wat now? ure skill are critting for 100% higher where are all the complaints for a nerf? hypocrits like i said

I approve +1

Berserk_Fury
12-11-2010, 05:44 AM

The skills only do more damage in pvp. This is nowhere as major of an issue and them doing less than half damage everywhere. It's pretty obvious that nobody is going to complain as much about this.

Spur
12-11-2010, 07:54 AM
The skills only do more damage in pvp. This is nowhere as major of an issue and them doing less than half damage everywhere. It's pretty obvious that nobody is going to complain as much about this.

u know y? cause theres 5 classes with orange text so if they get nerfed u get 83% of the community complaining. if they get buffed only 17% are complaining. this is y i called u guys hypocrites

Hatsuho
12-11-2010, 08:00 AM
Magic classes have it rough right now with the sword classes being op, fa had their ss nerfed, and I didn't even know it was bugged, but instant nerf > 1 week nerf.

Berserk_Fury
12-11-2010, 08:54 AM
u know y? cause theres 5 classes with orange text so if they get nerfed u get 83% of the community complaining. if they get buffed only 17% are complaining. this is y i called u guys hypocrites

You call us hypocrites while all the wiz and FAs were talking how orange text skills should stay nerfed before while they were affected in both pvp and pve. Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before. What does double damage in pvp do, oh god you will loose some pvps and die more in war. What does half damage in pvp and pve do? You can't win pvp and do crap damage in dungeons or when leveling completely screwing you over.

Yes, the extra damage is a glitch and it should be fixed. No, it is not as major of a glitch as before so you're not going to have the whole community complaining. Get it?

Hatsuho
12-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before.

Yesterday it was bugged in war, and any sword class could 2 hit, since there wasn't a maintenance, I'm pretty sure it's still bugged in war.

Spur
12-11-2010, 09:08 AM
You call us hypocrites while all the wiz and FAs were talking how orange text skills should stay nerfed before while they were affected in both pvp and pve. Now they are ONLY glitched in pvp, so its definitely not as major of a glitch compared to before. What does double damage in pvp do, oh god you will loose some pvps and die more in war. What does half damage in pvp and pve do? You can't win pvp and do crap damage in dungeons or when leveling completely screwing you over.

Yes, the extra damage is a glitch and it should be fixed. No, it is not as major of a glitch as before so you're not going to have the whole community complaining. Get it?

sry but my reasoning makes more sense. dungeons = bm2 how does orange skills affect ure bm2? really now ask ureself how many of u are happy dmg went up? 83% of the community gained from this. no matter how much u guys refuse to admit it u guys are happy it went up and u dont want it changed.
its only 17% of the community that wants it changed back right now. deny it all u want u know wat ure thinking deep inside.

Xiju
12-11-2010, 09:25 AM
tbh i didn't really notice in war
but outside war i'm almost getting 1 shot by wa/ fs my lvl with bringer title on ;\

LackofABetterName
12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
sry but my reasoning makes more sense. dungeons = bm2 how does orange skills affect ure bm2? really now ask ureself how many of u are happy dmg went up? 83% of the community gained from this. no matter how much u guys refuse to admit it u guys are happy it went up and u dont want it changed.
its only 17% of the community that wants it changed back right now. deny it all u want u know wat ure thinking deep inside.

Well, of course we are happy that the damage went up, just like how WIs and FAs are glad when the damage was nerfed.

Obviously, we know it is a glitch, and glitches should be fixed. But if it stayed, we wouldn't care. And if it does stay, you can't do anything about it.

FPS is certainly right about the fact that it is less of a glitch than before: at least damage in pve is normal now.

You asked how does the orange skills affect dungeon. I'll tell you this: when they are nerfed, it pretty much hinders all sword classes' ability to solo dungeons, especially those of BLs and FB, who has both g.m and comp nerfed. In essence, it would take perhaps 1.5x to twice as long to solo dungeons such as FT.

In conclusion, I don't see how you have the ground to call people hypocrites because doing so would only make a hypocrite out of yourself. I personally think you are just mad because war is your life and now all the sword classes would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on you even though you have HR 20.

Spur
12-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Well, of course we are happy that the damage went up, just like how WIs and FAs are glad when the damage was nerfed.

Obviously, we know it is a glitch, and glitches should be fixed. But if it stayed, we wouldn't care. And if it does stay, you can't do anything about it.

FPS is certainly right about the fact that it is less of a glitch than before: at least damage in pve is normal now.

You asked how does the orange skills affect dungeon. I'll tell you this: when they are nerfed, it pretty much hinders all sword classes' ability to solo dungeons, especially those of BLs and FB, who has both g.m and comp nerfed. In essence, it would take perhaps 1.5x to twice as long to solo dungeons such as FT.

In conclusion, I don't see how you have the ground to call people hypocrites because doing so would only make a hypocrite out of yourself. I personally think you are just mad because war is your life and now all the sword classes would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on you even though you have HR 20.

actually i have the ability to own anyone 1v1 in war even if they got 2x dmg orange skills. i made the topic just cause u guys made one the first day. hypocrites are those that complain when they get nerfed and not allowing others to complain when they get buffed. right now im complaining that u guys got buffed and every single one of u that complained when u got nerfed is a hypocrit.

does this also mean if they revert to the nerfed skills and keep it like that theres nuthin u can do about it?

SigfriedVeini
12-11-2010, 11:35 AM

more like tyranny of the majority. Hypocrites contradict themselves whereas the people on this forums are pretty consistent in the fact that they are more concerned in what favors them and not a care in the world about others opinion about the updates and now. selfishness....... srry to offend anyone, I dont like placing names on people