PDA

View Full Version : This is my OPINION!

Eurus007
12-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Illegal Immigrants

The United States should not make it easier for illegal immigrants to legally live and work here. If illegal immigrants have it easy to work and live here, they will not have any American basic value. Furthermore, illegal immigrants will slow our progress in the global competition if there is no effort from them. Additionally, only illegal immigrants that truly want to succeed should receive government financial assistance. I believe if illegal immigrants have it hard working and living here, they will use their full potential to show that they are worthy and an important asset.

The United States should not make it easier for illegal immigrants to live and work here because it would come with a high price. They have an equal opportunity like us, but will not understand self-reliance. By setting more obstacles, they will start understanding that they have to progress to have a decent living. Not only will they start understanding that but also adapt to it.

How can we make the United States a more competitive nation? One way to start is by having job training program facilities for illegal immigrants. Furthermore, illegal immigrants can become citizens and have a house by those jobs from the training facilities. Nevertheless, with their hard work and labor, they will show a good reflection of the United State’s progress.

Imagine one illegal immigrant desire to become a theoretical physicist, for example. The person will perform their best in the United States and receive government financial assistance to achieve that goal. Another relevant example is me. I was not born here, but I earned my citizenship by studying hard in school and participating in summer job programs to get accepted to the university I wanted to go to study computer engineering which turned out to be successful.

In conclusion, if illegal immigrants do not want it hard to live and work here, they will show good progress in schools and in their jobs. Therefore, illegal immigrants will have an American basic value like self-reliance, and illegal immigrants will show that they are a worthy and important asset to the United States.

Derp
12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Holy freaking crap man!
its like philosophy class all over again !
in my OPINION.
without illegal immigrants the US would run out of minimum wage workers.
for example: McDondalds, these places would eventually become underpopulated
and legal immigrants will strive for somewhere better to work other than a minimum wage career.
*hope i put a new perspective to how you see illegal immigrants.

Eurus007
12-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Holy freaking crap man!
its like philosophy class all over again !
in my OPINION.
without illegal immigrants the US would run out of minimum wage workers.
for example: McDondalds, these places would eventually become underpopulated
and legal immigrants will strive for somewhere better to work other than a minimum wage career.
*hope i put a new perspective to how you see illegal immigrants.

So what are you trying to say in other words?