PDA

View Full Version : known bugs still exist after 10th emergency maintainence

fantasion
12-10-2010, 08:26 PM
many bugs exist: "updated 12/12/2010"

1) some skills are still bugged when pvp and pve
2) some Force blader debuff still got bug
3) nation war map is bugged "sometimes log in war lobby but im at portlux map or other maps"
4) switching channels still get disconnected
5) some people get cabal crash error code
6) automatic level roll back on account of some players when they get "disconnect error" from switching channels (but losing items and alz that they sold or bought)
7) many people lost items!! in inventory or storage when getting "disconnecting error" from switching channels
8) hitting boss combo misses in dungeons with g.master skill and sometimes other skill

there might be more....i will continually update this thread

GMs please check carefully before you do another maintainence

Firaze
12-10-2010, 08:31 PM
rofl... all orange/pierce moves r 2x as strong now in pvp only... bl and fb op now... how does it go from being nerfed to this? this is ridiculous. please fix lmao

Tysukiomi
12-10-2010, 09:43 PM
eh, i say its just as op as fs are even w/o being doubled.

lordforceblader
12-10-2010, 10:12 PM
u can leave the skills like that just fix chans and error codes that's all :D
i love the new dmg of assassinate and ii

rythemz
12-10-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't know if this is bug or not, but from my party experience in dungeons, the mercenaries attack actually heals the bosses' hp.. We have tried attacking the same boss without mercenary and the the bosses don't get chunk of hp bar healed everytime we attack. Not sure if it is the hp bar glitch or it actually heals the boss.

flykrnrom3o
12-10-2010, 10:33 PM
eh, i say its just as op as fs are even w/o being doubled.

I agree... So they were going to nerf bl skills in the first place??? Uhh why? It's not like it's op..

Now fs skill op

ErrorCode6
12-10-2010, 10:39 PM
BIG BUG here , item lost after changing chanel , GM help plz

Tysukiomi
12-10-2010, 10:49 PM
I agree... So they were going to nerf bl skills in the first place??? Uhh why? It's not like it's op..

Now fs skill op

u didnt understand what i said did you? im saying even though our skill got doubled its still bout equal to a fs so i dont see why people are q.qing

Norleras
12-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Not to mention the more frequent unanticipated disconnects while in dungeons.

Also, is it normal to start missing in combo when fighting boss monsters?

boi2pac
12-11-2010, 03:48 AM
errorcode6 my item lost too after i change channel and change character, i got disconnected then when i get back some of my item is missing

boi2pac
12-11-2010, 03:49 AM
my item lost too after i change channel and change character, i got disconnected then when i get back some of my item is missing

boi2pac
12-11-2010, 03:53 AM
BIG BUG here , item lost after changing chanel , GM help plz

my item lost too after i change channel and change character, i get disconnected, then when i log in back some of my item is missing

boi2pac
12-11-2010, 03:57 AM
many bugs exist:

3) nation war map is bugged "sometimes log in war lobby but im at portlux map or other maps"

there might be more....

please include item missing after disconnected

IAMABANANA
12-11-2010, 04:28 AM
MY FAVORITE PART IS When you get dc'd when your trying to disconnect its awesomesauce

forumpost
12-11-2010, 05:17 AM
many bugs exist:

there might be more....

fantasion ... its normal to have many bugs, they want to release it eariler ... but in the end I would rather them release it 3 weeks eailer with bugs then 3 weeks later without bugs lol... btw programing isn't as easy as you think

>.>
12-11-2010, 05:43 AM
i know someone had her items / alz lost from storage after just switching characters

Firaze
12-11-2010, 06:24 AM
u didnt understand what i said did you? im saying even though our skill got doubled its still bout equal to a fs so i dont see why people are q.qing

I'm qq'ing cuz why how the hell can a 13x nub bl with crappy gears do 1400 dmg with one move on my 15x fs? It isnt even close to being far so idk what your talking about. They should not keep this, its a much bigger gap than what your saying.

fantasion
12-11-2010, 12:17 PM
post more problems here, so all problems can be notified to GM

SigfriedVeini
12-11-2010, 12:48 PM

not really i 1 shot people me lvl. Thats a little too much, i wont complain lol but i gotta say its a bit too much

SigfriedVeini
12-11-2010, 12:51 PM
MY FAVORITE PART IS When you get dc'd when your trying to disconnect its awesomesauce

yeah lol its annoying

Jelly
12-11-2010, 02:32 PM
These rollbacks are only affecting your actual character/inventory. AH and WH stay saved. In other words you can duplicate your items using this method. Rollback here we come. :mad:

fantasion
12-11-2010, 04:45 PM
well you cant really dupe, cos when it roll back you dont get your items back the way it was before....you lose them!! otherwise nobody would complain xD

meep49
12-11-2010, 08:32 PM
bump

iNub
12-11-2010, 08:41 PM
These rollbacks are only affecting your actual character/inventory. AH and WH stay saved. In other words you can duplicate your items using this method. Rollback here we come. :mad:

they should roll it back. obviously summin's goin wrong with the servers.

Rawr
12-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Another one to report, it's only happened twice so far. In dungeons (two seperate ones actually) Lightning Slash and Death Tempest will miss every time, on every monster and it will happen till I die. Blade scud and a few other skills will connect, but most of my attacks seem to automatically miss -_-.

fantasion
12-12-2010, 10:26 AM
why is GM not fixing it yet ==' GM sky where are you??

meep49
12-12-2010, 10:39 AM
why is GM not fixing it yet ==' GM sky where are you??

Weekend; gm's days off

Forgotten
12-12-2010, 11:46 AM
umm im not sure about anyone else but i have alot of stuff in my mail box that i can't grab out, or delete the mail since, it well has stuff in the mail.. tried different PCs, log in and out attempts, and some mail that the sent items come in can't be pulled out.. =.=

meep49
12-12-2010, 11:48 AM
umm im not sure about anyone else but i have alot of stuff in my mail box that i can't grab out, or delete the mail since, it well has stuff in the mail.. tried different PCs, log in and out attempts, and some mail that the sent items come in can't be pulled out.. =.=

Have you tried double clicking mail messages?

Forgotten
12-12-2010, 11:49 AM
yes i have, i still have stuff in mail that cannot be pulled out, i even tested it just now, and it does not go to my inventory.. =/

infiCathi
12-12-2010, 12:27 PM

How the system is if you have like 10 red osm cores in mail and 1 red osm core in Inventory you cant take it out..... you have to put that 1 you have in inventory inside your bank then accept the mail... hope that helped.

Forgotten
12-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks Cathi, cya in game

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 05:21 PM
bump

[GM] DaisY
12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Thank you for reporting. Please provide more specific infos to find the error faster.

-> Can you be more specific on that? (ex. Skill name, changed damage value, the exact details to repeat the same situation)
-> What do you mean by 'still got bug'? does it apply weaker effect than before?
-> Please let me know the exact error code.
6) automatic level roll back on account of some players when they get "disconnect error" from switching channels (but losing items and alz that they sold or bought)
7) many people lost items!! in inventory or storage when getting "disconnecting error" from switching channels
-> Could you be more specific?
8) hitting boss combo misses in dungeons with g.master skill and sometimes other skill

We do apologize for the inconvenience.
We will fix the error as soon as we can.

Buddy
12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
items are being duplicated due to switching channels, switching server, or switching character adn switching back

no confromation on exit game or forced disconnect due to game errors

Buddy
12-12-2010, 07:41 PM
also daisy look at my last help ticket it has details on how to dupe/ lose your items i did not twant to post in forums

Tysukiomi
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
daisy, the only problems i have been having so far are i cannot log onto mwar chs, and the few times i do i end up being put on the false "ch32" that takes the form of a random map....
the other problem, well not really a problem but something that you should look into are how the orange text skills are now doing 2x dmg as they did BEFORE mercenary update, can you please try lowering this back to how it was? it is getting kinda boring 1shotting ppl higher lv than me

fantasion
12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
bump