PDA

View Full Version : Can't start the game up

Kraizer666
12-11-2010, 10:03 AM
I remember last year I could play the game without an issue, but now when ever I hit the start button, It will freeze on the loading screen, I even left it like that over night, was still loading. Then once I try to click out of it to try again, I have to shut down my whole pc manually just so I can get back to my desktop. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing around 3 times now. Idk what the issue is.

Is there a fix for this?

GGavin
12-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Are you using AVG? The same thing happened to me but when i uninstalled AVG it was all sweet.

nicholas099
12-11-2010, 08:37 PM
that's exactly the issue that I'm having right now. I think it has something to do with the AVG anti virus

nicholas099
12-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I remember last year I could play the game without an issue, but now when ever I hit the start button, It will freeze on the loading screen, I even left it like that over night, was still loading. Then once I try to click out of it to try again, I have to shut down my whole pc manually just so I can get back to my desktop. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing around 3 times now. Idk what the issue is.

Is there a fix for this?
See my thread in topic " Known antivirus applications....."