PDA

View Full Version : GG Auto RollBack.

iNercy
12-11-2010, 11:56 AM
So i guess logging out and going to a diff channel triggers an automatic rollback (happens randomly). Gg est since i lost all the stuff i got from dungeons for the past few days....dont expect me to buy any more ecoins. Doesnt even matter if u give me my stuff back.

ps: im sure im not the only one that this is happening to.

jailbreak
12-11-2010, 12:04 PM
your not its happened to 2 more people i know of

Jelly
12-11-2010, 12:06 PM
I have the exact same prob, lost all my stuff from the past 8 hours after dc'ing to a failed channel select.

iNercy
12-11-2010, 12:08 PM
your not its happened to 2 more people i know of

I already stated that i kno that im not the only one thats getting the rollback brah. And learn to type a sentence that people can understand.

Corrupt
12-11-2010, 12:15 PM
I already stated that i kno that im not the only one thats getting the rollback brah. And learn to type a sentence that people can understand.

lmfao he's not even flaming you, but you're just prolly butthurt from losing your stuff, so i'll leave you alone.

jailbreak
12-11-2010, 12:15 PM

lol well then i am very glad this happened to you? can ya understand that and kno is know and im is really i'm and brah its Brother and you /fail glad you lost your gear

bammbamm
12-11-2010, 12:19 PM
good thing i havent run any dungeons, all ive lost is wexp from a war

xXCrusadeXx
12-11-2010, 12:21 PM
what i wanna know is, are they scheduling maintenance to fix stuff? because it looks like theyre assuming everything is okay.

ChuckNorris
12-11-2010, 12:23 PM
So i guess logging out and going to a diff channel triggers an automatic rollback (happens randomly). Gg est since i lost all the stuff i got from dungeons for the past few days....dont expect me to buy any more ecoins. Doesnt even matter if u give me my stuff back.

ps: im sure im not the only one that this is happening to.

oh pleaseeeeeeee..what a diva, you know you still going to be buying more ecoins.

morr420
12-11-2010, 12:24 PM
lmfao he's not even flaming you, but you're just prolly butthurt from losing your stuff, so i'll leave you alone.

ya all u fkin noobs will be butthurt when it happens to u as well so why give him I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?

Rastan
12-11-2010, 12:27 PM
what i wanna know is, are they scheduling maintenance to fix stuff? because it looks like theyre assuming everything is okay.

it's saturday,the gm's are out spending everyones money on cocaine and strippers,let them enjoy their day off after a hard 12 hours they put in to make the game halfway playable after this trainwreck

meep49
12-11-2010, 12:28 PM

Remember back in ogp days? If there was a problem over the weekend there would be nothing to about it until Monday? Same situation, I think est only works on weekdays. -_-

iNercy
12-11-2010, 12:35 PM

oh nah im not butthurt, and no i havent lost any gear....the only thing i lost was alz from items that i sold. But when it happens to u and u lose gear/drops and start QQing in game then imma I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing laugh @ u

Rastan
12-11-2010, 12:43 PM
oh nah im not butthurt, and no i havent lost any gear....the only thing i lost was alz from items that i sold. But when it happens to u and u lose gear/drops and start QQing in game then imma I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing laugh @ u

If you wanna see something really scary.................next time you go to war and it does that GD/PL war lobby glitch thing,go into town and npc something and all your alz on you vanishes faster than uchh's for 1k.

iNercy
12-11-2010, 01:00 PM
If you wanna see something really scary.................next time you go to war and it does that GD/PL war lobby glitch thing,go into town and npc something and all your alz on you vanishes faster than uchh's for 1k.

yeah well i dont plan on doing anything on the game till all these bugs/glitches are fixed. and i kno wat u mean cause like some of my friends have been going to war and says they log into ch32 bi lol but i havent heard anything about when u npc stuff u lose all ur alz.

Whoo
12-11-2010, 01:04 PM
friend got his suit and costume duplicated but pet went poof =o

lolwut
12-11-2010, 01:06 PM
lets duplicate our gears mengZzZ1!!1!!!11

Jenus
12-11-2010, 01:12 PM
The only way you guys can prevent this til the GMs fix this mess is by every hour or so (when you accomplish anything) be sure to go to the character select screen. This is the normal 5 second disconnect. Everytime your character logs out of the game the data is saved...so imagine that as your save button if you don't want to lose anything. Yes there is still a chance of a full fail to connect to server crap but its alot slimmer of a chance than using their new fail channel select.

Also be aware that you can lose items through the mailing system as well.

iNercy
12-11-2010, 01:29 PM
The only way you guys can prevent this til the GMs fix this mess is by every hour or so (when you accomplish anything) be sure to go to the character select screen. This is the normal 5 second disconnect. Everytime your character logs out of the game the data is saved...so imagine that as your save button if you don't want to lose anything. Yes there is still a chance of a full fail to connect to server crap but its alot slimmer of a chance than using their new fail channel select.

Also be aware that you can lose items through the mailing system as well.

its funny cause thats wat i been using to switch channels (character select), so i was getting the 5second disconnect thing. And i hopped to like 6 other channels allowing the 5second disconnect msg to work and 6th time i logged out thats when the rollback happend....and it took me back to where i was 3days ago.

onepiece1754
12-11-2010, 02:36 PM
ohhh no rollbackk alz, drop ,exp helppp meeeeeeee

chaosomega
12-11-2010, 03:12 PM
u do know if u let the person hold it , if they rollback. UR SCREWED

onepiece1754
12-11-2010, 05:09 PM
How do I get my items? Lost almost everything to ..
need help.. u.u T-T

jeckal
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
wll every1 can mass dupe if they really tried hard enough to get rolled back

anyways apparently when u log out u do this instead to avoid rolling back - select char then hit back and re login if u needa change channels

but ye im not gonan bother playing till est figures out what there doing almost positive they gonna do a rollback so rather not waste my time just hope they dont go 2 far back dont wanna lose my hp rune lol

xXCrusadeXx
12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
but dam dude, how exactly did it happen? from slecting new channel? or fully closing the game? i swear to god if i get rolled bak lol

onepiece1754
12-11-2010, 05:36 PM
change the channel to find Faello, then came in and had nothing of what he had achieved
omg... !!

xXCrusadeXx
12-11-2010, 05:40 PM
change the channel to find Faello, then came in and had nothing of what he had achieved
omg... !!

o.o

onepiece1754
12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
can not play... Y.Y

Corrupt
12-12-2010, 10:27 AM

still hasn't happened to me.
umad?

morr420
12-12-2010, 11:25 AM
still hasn't happened to me.
umad?

didnt you post on another forum sayin u lost full +12 forci amp gear?? which obviously is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Corrupt
12-12-2010, 03:12 PM
didnt you post on another forum sayin u lost full +12 forci amp gear?? which obviously is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

> another forum
herp derp

> full +12 forci amp
go kill yourself

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 05:20 PM
:(