PDA

View Full Version : Take 6

Lute
12-11-2010, 07:29 PM
iirc

Take 6 on getting the update out as intended =D

That is until we get the new cash shop items intended for this update in a few weeks and it all glitches out again...

So I wonder how many duped items and alz there is now =/

One time being away and hardly able to log in to check on the state of glitches was quite welcome.

so called it on the last maintenance fixing the bugs and giving us 10 new ones ;D

Lets make all wizard skills do 2x damage in pvp this time

jimbo
12-11-2010, 07:52 PM
iirc

Take 6 on getting the update out as intended =D

That is until we get the new cash shop items intended for this update in a few weeks and it all glitches out again...

So I wonder how many duped items and alz there is now =/

One time being away and hardly able to log in to check on the state of glitches was quite welcome.

so called it on the last maintenance fixing the bugs and giving us 10 new ones ;D

Lets make all wizard skills do 2x damage in pvp this time

dont forget bl and fbs...

iNub
12-11-2010, 07:57 PM
dont forget bl and fbs...

orange texted sword skills for ALL classes already do 2x dmg. maybe you're weak? 0.o just sayin.

jimbo
12-11-2010, 08:05 PM
orange texted sword skills for ALL classes already do 2x dmg. maybe you're weak? 0.o just sayin.

i was saying thats the only class that seemed to be boosted....fa wizy wa,and fs seem the same to me... <_< just sayin

Lute
12-11-2010, 08:16 PM
i was saying thats the only class that seemed to be boosted....fa wizy wa,and fs seem the same to me... <_< just sayin

Are you stupid? BL and FB are boosted too. BL blade scud and LS as well as FB assassinate are doing over 3k damage easy with decent gear. I said WI since its the only class without orange text skills aka the ones that are doing 2x damage on crits in pvp. Even 2x fail damage is going to still be fail damage so for you who knows.

jimbo
12-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Are you stupid? BL and FB are boosted too. BL blade scud and LS as well as FB assassinate are doing over 3k damage easy with decent gear. I said WI since its the only class without orange text skills aka the ones that are doing 2x damage on crits in pvp. Even 2x fail damage is going to still be fail damage so for you who knows.

what i tryed to say <_< i deserve an apology T_T