PDA

View Full Version : wat i wanna say to mr. GM idc if u ban me or not

coolkrizalid
12-11-2010, 07:35 PM
i already lose my 2x +11 7%samp forci blade already i dont see the point that keep me to play this ass game . here wat i gona say to u mr. gm fuk u fuk u fuk u u all lazy mtfk fat asszz hole u just go work everyday n eat donut watch I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥no n play ur video game wtfff else can u do mtfk hole stop eat donut go eat shzttt u lazy mtfk bye bye n fuk u fuk u fuk uuu again n again fix the game for other ppl before they all left like me fukkkkkk uuuuu

Lelouch
12-11-2010, 07:39 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Spongebob-Face/ImageMacro/2317592/MediumThumbnail.jpg?instanceText=U-MAD-BRO

jimbo
12-11-2010, 07:40 PM
lol nice pic

Venus_Noob
12-11-2010, 07:42 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/Spongebob-Face/ImageMacro/2317592/MediumThumbnail.jpg?instanceText=U-MAD-BRO

+1

*cough* @ TS, they dont care if you leave...theyre still gon get paid. Like any other thing, game programing or whatever you want to look at it as is always a second/side job.

People are so obsessive over pixels...

jimbo
12-11-2010, 07:45 PM
+1

*cough* @ TS, they dont care if you leave...theyre still gon get paid. Like any other thing, game programing or whatever you want to look at it as is always a second/side job.

People are so obsessive over pixels...

+2 im quit game soon im gonna jion military and start a family....... (5 more months on cabal T_T the memories i will still have)

jimbo
12-11-2010, 07:46 PM
well nvm start family first then jion military... get paid more if you got a family

NewEra
12-12-2010, 03:55 PM
when you die call me

Deathlymonkey
12-12-2010, 03:57 PM
i already lose my 2x +11 7%samp forci blade already i dont see the point that keep me to play this ass game . here wat i gona say to u mr. gm fuk u fuk u fuk u u all lazy mtfk fat asszz hole u just go work everyday n eat donut watch I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥no n play ur video game wtfff else can u do mtfk hole stop eat donut go eat shzttt u lazy mtfk bye bye n fuk u fuk u fuk uuu again n again fix the game for other ppl before they all left like me fukkkkkk uuuuu

If you feel like donating account come see me
:D