PDA

View Full Version : All of you deserve it!

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Payback is a __________. (You fill in the blank)

All of you that got rolled-back, deserve it. For once in my life I feel great. All of you that spent hundreds of dollars on this game got ripped off!

Excellent!

I hope EST continues implementing their evil-genius plans against the rich.

To all of you rich people:

-You are a loser.
-You are pathetic.
-You are a nobody.
-You are a clueless soul.
-You are a merciless consuming machine.
-You are a jealous foul.
-You are the primary example of failure.
-You are somebody else, not yourself.
-You are EST's experiment.

YOU ARE A BLIND MISERABLE CORPSE!

+1 FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT GOT OWNED BY EST!

blockie
12-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm I'm so........ ashammmmeeddddd!!

*wipes tears with $100 dollar bill

Hatsuho
12-11-2010, 08:11 PM
This guy is legit.

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 08:13 PM
This guy is legit.

What do you mean by that?

jimbo
12-11-2010, 08:16 PM
+2 i notice only rich ppl are complaining about roll back thing lol

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 08:17 PM

Exactly!

ReknoWunzz
12-11-2010, 08:23 PM

Well ... also the people who grinded 8-11 lvls before rollback lolz

Chevon
12-11-2010, 08:26 PM
wow don't really see the problem when it's there money.

M0NSTAH
12-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Lmfaaaao this sht is too funny. Even though it happened to me I think this is a win.

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 08:45 PM
EST rocks! Keep ripping off the rich!

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 08:59 PM

All of you that got rolled-back, deserve it. For once in my life I feel great. All of you that spent hundreds of dollars on this game got ripped off!

Excellent!

-You are a loser.
-You are pathetic.
-You are a nobody.
-You are a jealous foul.

+1 FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT GOT OWNED BY EST!

loool u just mad cuz u r poor... LOL

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:11 PM
loool u just mad cuz u r poor... LOL

I may be poor living with a 20k income, but at least I don't have to burst in tears when somebody rips me off.

I own a little, so I lose a little. <=== Fact

You own a lot, you become a crybaby when you lose a lot. <=== Fact

Venus_Noob
12-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Its not necessarily the money or whatever, its the effort they may have put into it whether its finding it or whatever the case may be.

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Its not necessarily the money or whatever, its the effort they may have put into it whether its finding it or whatever the case may be.

They deserve it. <=== That's my conclusion.

P.S.

ZzHanDoizZ trained all day, but got rolled -back because he deserves it.

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I may be poor living with a 20k income, but at least I don't have to burst in tears when somebody rips me off.

hahahahahaha when i loose something or w/e i dont cry,i can buy it again and again and again,btw.. with a 20k income arent u supposed to be applying to McDonald,Kmart,or or something?or ur credit su.cks too much to get a good job.. oh wait forgot ur income is 20k LOL

Sabuvok
12-11-2010, 09:28 PM

Lol when you own so little, when you lose a little, its a huge amount of what you have.
If you have little, even losing little will make you broke and leave you with nothing.

just cus u dont hav emuch to lose dusnt mean you arent as affected by loss

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:28 PM
hahahahahaha when i loose something or w/e i dont cry,i can buy it again and again and again,btw.. with a 20k income arent u supposed to be applying to McDonald,Kmart,or or something?or ur credit su.cks too much to get a good job.. oh wait forgot ur income is 20k LOL

You are living proof that EST has a lot of clueless people to buy their items over and over when they loose it.

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Lol when you own so little, when you lose a little, its a huge amount of what you have.
If you have little, even losing little will make you broke and leave you with nothing.

just cus u dont hav emuch to lose dusnt mean you arent as affected by loss

When I loose a little, I can get it back by working for a few hours with my minimum wage job.

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:31 PM
You are living proof that EST has a lot of clueless people to buy their items over and over when they loose it.

and will that make a hole to my pocket? loool cmon dont make me laugh....

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:34 PM
and will that make a whole to my pocket? loool cmon dont make me laugh....

Not at all, but you are a displaying scene of moral hazard, scumbag.

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Not at all, but you are a displaying scene of moral hazard, scumbag.

lol... u u u sound mad and and and stuffs o.o ^^

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:36 PM
lol... u u u sound mad and and and stuffs o.o ^^

LOL... you, you sound so dumb right now, idiot.

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:37 PM
LOL... you, you sound so dumb right now, idiot.

o.o still mad.... o.o

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:39 PM
o.o still mad.... o.o

I'm not even mad in the first place. LMAO Is that your dog? Looks like WHITE S-H-I-T to me!

LILCHAOLAO
12-11-2010, 09:40 PM
+111111111111111111111111111111

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm not even mad in the first place. LMAO Is that your dog? Looks like WHITE S-H-I-T to me!

lol YAY ^^ yush yush u sound mad....

my dog cost more than ur entire house probably..... ya i know something u will never afford ohh wait yes u could if ur income is more than 20k ohh wait.... lol

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
lol YAY ^^ yush yush u sound mad....

my dog cost more than ur entire house probably..... ya i know something u will never afford ohh wait yes u could if ur income is more than 20k ohh wait.... lol

Slut, quit sounding like a aristocrat.

Venus_Noob
12-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Lol interesting convo between you two.

@TS, if they make enough money to buy pixels and enhance their game play what it to you. Just my opinion but seeing as how you went out of your way to make a thread about it and carry it on this long, it gives off an image of how deep down inside you may be jealous cause you know that somehow you cant afford to compete with them in spending money or whatever to enhance your own personal game play. Again just my opinion but more than often it always results in the person being someone who cant compete and its the truth cause they have to sit there for hours hunting/grinding while the other person a the click of a button can easily gain an advantage. This on going conversation a side effect of self esteem issues per say?

Then again seriously now what is it to you, youre not writing their checks, the moneys not coming from you. Another QQ thread? Why did you even bother calling it "Payback is a ______." Envious, no? Happy now that those other players who can enhance their game play are somewhat down to your level?

Eh, just opinions. :) So why are you making it such a big deal, explain?

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Slut, quit sounding like a aristocrat.

o.o ^^ yush yush yush u sound like like like soooo mad and and and stuffs o.o ^^

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 09:47 PM

@TS, if they make enough money to buy pixels and enhance their game play what it to you. Just my opinion but seeing as how you went out of your way to make a thread about it and carry it on this long, it gives off an image of how deep down inside you may be jealous cause you know that somehow you cant afford to compete with them in spending money or whatever to enhance your own personal game play. Again just my opinion but more than often it always results in the person being someone who cant compete and its the truth cause they have to sit there for hours hunting/grinding while the other person a the click of a button can easily gain an advantage. This on going conversation a side effect of self esteem issues per say?

Then again seriously now what is it to you, youre not writing their checks, the moneys not coming from you. Another QQ thread? Why did you even bother calling it "Payback is a ______." Envious, no? Happy now that those other players who can enhance their game play are somewhat down to your level?

^^ yush yush but but but hes just mad and and and stuffs.....

*wisper*u think he received his monthly check? cuz cuz he sound sooo mad and and stuffs =p

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 09:54 PM

Big deal? I'm not complaining at all. I'm celebrated for those that lost a lot of precious items.
Jealous, What for? I was not negatively impacted by those roll-backs. In fact, I'm making a lot of decent money in Cabal.

Facts:

-Been playing for almost 3 years
-Never bought items from the Item Shop
-Never scammed anybody
-Never hacked anybody
-Never became anybody's pet to become a pro player
-Never reached 100m, but I have items that are worth 100m+
-Never said I was envious to these "aristocrats".

Therefore, I have no complains at all.

macbowes
12-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed when people spell "lose", "loose"?

Eurus007
12-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed when people spell "lose", "loose"?

I get confused sometimes, so my bad about that.

fantasion
12-11-2010, 11:24 PM
lol dude the "real" richy wouldnt complain....use your brains. this is a game losing 10 bil alz is only hmmm $1000 ...thats nothing to the rich who make $100,000 a year +
besides the rich dont play much, they just use real money to buy alz and own all of you guys. they dont care if they lose couple of grands lol
i know there are people who are managers, or son/daughters of big boss hotel owners lol
they make millions dollars...so yeh who cares couple of grands lol

i think the only people who cry are the one put a lot of effort into game and lose items....not the richy.
you target the wrong people dude xD next time use your brain....and by the way you must have got some prejudice against the rich in real life?? they oppress your family??

not all rich are bad ass you know...some are real good and do many charities. without the rich, the poorest countries in the world would die. think before you speak! yeh

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 10:13 AM
lol dude the "real" richy wouldnt complain....use your brains. this is a game losing 10 bil alz is only hmmm $1000 ...thats nothing to the rich who make $100,000 a year +
besides the rich dont play much, they just use real money to buy alz and own all of you guys. they dont care if they lose couple of grands lol
i know there are people who are managers, or son/daughters of big boss hotel owners lol
they make millions dollars...so yeh who cares couple of grands lol

i think the only people who cry are the one put a lot of effort into game and lose items....not the richy.
you target the wrong people dude xD next time use your brain....and by the way you must have got some prejudice against the rich in real life?? they oppress your family??

not all rich are bad ass you know...some are real good and do many charities. without the rich, the poorest countries in the world would die. think before you speak! yeh

It's like that because that's how the system is set up.

Use your head.

David
12-12-2010, 10:47 AM
It's like that because that's how the system is set up.

Use your head.

lol another poor guy QQing hahahahahaha

like they all told u already rich ppl dont complain cuz they can get it again and again.the lost money?they just buy alz CUZ THEY CAN LOL.

those r the ppl that will never get banned from cabal and can do w/e they want... why?cuz they have money lol

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm poor and even I am upset that people are losing their items. I don't see how people are getting rolled back when I have been online multiple times since the last emergency M/A and I haven't lost a single bit of work I have done.

David
12-12-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm poor and even I am upset that people are losing their items. I don't see how people are getting rolled back when I have been online multiple times since the last emergency M/A and I haven't lost a single bit of work I have done.

ya man I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s big time.some ppl want a rollback and some dont cuz they succeeded on scam/hacking and they dont wanna lose their items/money.

btw:doesnt matter if ur poor or not it is just the fact that stupid ppl like eurus qq too much.lol

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 10:56 AM

Because they are only targeting mainly the rich people.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 10:57 AM

Because it's not a glitch in the game,it's either someone from the large list of known global and NA hackers that currently populate the Cabal NA community,or a small group of people from the same category.

Paranoia is just reality with more details

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 11:00 AM
I fail to see how a company can TARGET individual players with a rollback when there are SO many players to choose from. Everyone else has been right so far. Looks like you are just raging. By the way, a friend of mine (a poor one) got a rollback and lost 10 levels and a couple million alz. Might not be a lot to some but it was a lot of work to him. So they are not just targeting rich people. Get your facts straight and stop crying.

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 11:01 AM
^^Lol. Hackers are out to get everyone it seems :O

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:03 AM
I fail to see how a company can TARGET individual players with a rollback when there are SO many players to choose from. Everyone else has been right so far. Looks like you are just raging. By the way, a friend of mine (a poor one) got a rollback and lost 10 levels and a couple million alz. Might not be a lot to some but it was a lot of work to him. So they are not just targeting rich people. Get your facts straight and stop crying.

lol man the rollback thing is random,stupid ppl just say they targeting rich ppl or the ppl that cheated....

it is just funny watching ppl rage lol

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:04 AM

like they all told u already rich ppl dont complain cuz they can get it again and again.the lost money?they just buy alz CUZ THEY CAN LOL.

those r the ppl that will never get banned from cabal and can do w/e they want... why?cuz they have money lol

o.o lol ^^

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 11:05 AM
I am glad there are at least a few sane people on the internet. Some people seem to search for reasons to complain.

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:06 AM
All of you are still missing the point.

THINK HARDER!

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:08 AM
All of you are still missing the point.

THINK HARDER!

o.o whats the point?that u keep qqing..?

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't see an actual point. Just you fussing about the rich being better than you and you being paranoid about est targeting people. So people are losing stuff. That isn't your problem and it shouldn't make you happy because they are STILL better than you. Troll elsewhere please.

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:11 AM
o.o whats the point?that u keep qqing..?

OMG! How many times do I have to say it? I'm not QQing!

Are all of you that blind to notice the obvious cause for these roll-backs?

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Yeah Eurus and the government was responsible for 911 and the pentagon attacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:16 AM
There are no hackers pointing something at a random kid and clicking the "ROLLBACK LULZ" button on some program. You'd have to be retarded to believe that.

o.o nuuuuu u r being mean to eurus hes just mad cuz he cant do nothing in cabal cuz sooner or later there will be a full rollback and he havent received his monthly check =p

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah Eurus and the government was responsible for 911 and the pentagon attacks

The government was responsible for 9/11 and for the financial crisis which Wall Street had the main involvements in it.

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 11:17 AM
A conspiracy video...lol. Seriously?

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:19 AM
A conspiracy video...lol. Seriously?

It's oregon...i'm bored

shadowsoul08
12-12-2010, 11:20 AM
The government put something in his water...I just wasn't aware it would work on e-peen too.

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I bet it's responsible for your small , too.

lol no i am sure that was michelle obama

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:27 AM
I bet it's responsible for your small , too.

My c0ck? What caused the subject to change?

MY C0CK IS ABOVE AVERAGE, BUT IT'S NOT A HORSE C0CK, OKAY?

The ones to cause a preemptive strike was the U.S., so Afghanistan got mad and blew us up, you know? We started it.
Anyways, War on Terror was for oil territory.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:29 AM

The ones to cause a preemptive strike was the U.S., so Afghanistan got mad and blew us up, you know? We started it.
Anyways, War om Terror was for oil territory.

I thought you were talking about Karma.....back on topic plz

boi2pac
12-12-2010, 11:30 AM
you know why EURUS007 are so happy people losing there stuff, simple Eurus007 only have junk item lol, he/she doesnt care if he lost something because all he got is junk

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah and Assange is doing something good

You sound like a full blown far-right wing republican....are you sure you're not christian?

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah and Assange is doing something good

What are you, a liberal or conservative? Do you hear how you sound?

ReknoWunzz
12-12-2010, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mfpUsP3xY
We need to set the mood in here ;o

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 11:34 AM

Anyways, War on Terror was for oil territory.

look eurus read this again:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm reserving judgement.

that's not a denial

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:47 AM
that's not a denial

+1

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Not really. If I had the cahnce to vote I'd vote down every republican out there. You can't have progress with a bunch of bible thumping old gots who think it's cool to grid lock. Zero new policies= zero progress

well said,but on the flip side do you want dems pushing bad desicions like the dream act?

WIpwns
12-12-2010, 11:49 AM
tl;dr

eurus mind doing my essay for me?

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:52 AM
well said,but on the flip side do you want dems pushing bad desicions like the dream act?

The Dream Act, if I remember correctly, is the Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act (The "DREAM Act") is a piece of proposed federal legislation in the United States that was introduced in the United States Senate, and the United States House of Representatives on March 26, 2009...

Which I disagree because it comes with a high price to tolerate more issues.

Therefore, +1 to Rastan

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:54 AM
google/wiki much?

You guessed right. I have the habit to wiki a lot, even though it's not a reliable source 50% of the time.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:56 AM
You guessed right. I have the habit to wiki a lot, even though it's not a reliable source 100% of the time.

damn bro,you f5'd that faster than I could delete the post

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 11:58 AM
damn bro,you f5'd that faster than I could delete the post

I'm serious about these subjects, so I'm a speeding bullet. LOL

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Did this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ just get political? Wiki...you know that public accessed info in which anyone can crap info in right...

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/justgotreal.jpg

You're on then. I'll take the opposite stance of you.

Just remeber, no hard feelings. You too Rastan

Time to do work

nah,you have fun,watching the oakland/jacksonville game....'s intense

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
I guess I'll start then

Julain Assange is a leftist with an agenda, and a media whore.

House should be "pure" democrat right now

wai u want democratz that r virgins mang, u slackings bro

ACE
12-12-2010, 12:14 PM

Excellent!

-You are a loser.
-You are pathetic.
-You are a nobody.
-You are a jealous foul.

+1 FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT GOT OWNED BY EST!I'll just buy 5 bill worth of vouchers, good attempt to dehumanize someone for having more than you in a mmo and in real life, Mr.20k.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Anyone wanna bite

I'll argue about anything.

ok,the game is over...in raiders still ,stupid ass boller

anyways,I'll bite,I'll agree that assange is hardcore leftist with an agenda and what he did was epicsauce,but about the presidency,house and senate being straight up democrat is stupid...independant or g.t.f.o.

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Anyone wanna bite

I'll argue about anything.

Let me take this back to the Vietnam war. Daniel Ellsberg was the most dangerous man in American because he had secret government documentations, "The Pentagon Papers".
Because he worked in the Pentagon, he had access to these documents. But before I consider him evil, he first was in the Vietnam war and met several good people. He saw the misdeeds and corruption the government was doing, so he took advantage of the Pentagon Paper. He made copies of the Pentagon Paper little-by-little and store it in his bag/fill storage folder. After that, he got his children involved in it by making them cut the "Top Secret" words out of the papers, so they can seem not confidential. He later on went to the New Your Times to publish them, but Nixon and the others were tracking him down, so Daniel had to take cover for a few weeks.

Pretty much, Daniel Ellsberg got away with it, and was able to end the draft, the Vietnam War, and both wars of fighting to prevent communism.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:22 PM
How does this relate to Cabal? Well, the criminal acts the government did in Vietnam is similarly what EST is doing in a non-killing or preventing documents from going public way.

I was with you until I saw this

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I was with you until I saw this

Little off topic? I know, I lose it sometimes when I'm hyped up.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Little off topic? I know, I lose it sometimes when I'm hyped up.

not that it's off topic just comparing and equating EST's policies with the vietnam war,do you even know why we went to vietnam?.....i'll give you a hint,it's the same reason we went to afghanistan and it's one word....starts with an O and ends with an M

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 12:32 PM
not that it's off topic just comparing and equating EST's policies with the vietnam war,do you even know why we went to vietnam?.....i'll give you a hint,it's the same reason we went to afghanistan and it's one word....starts with an O and ends with an M

I can't figure it out, but what I know so far was it started to prevent communism.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:40 PM
it started to prevent communism.

Negative,the war started because North Vietnam (which was communist by coincidence) wanted to stop all OpiuM production in South Vietnam,and the U.S. didn't want that since it's the main ingredient in all of our lovely pain killers that are taken on a daily basis,South Vietnam was our supplier until afghanistan took the responsibility

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Negative,the war started because North Vietnam (which was communist by coincidence) wanted to stop all OpiuM production in South Vietnam,and the U.S. didn't want that since it's the main ingredient in all of our lovely pain killers that are taken on a daily basis,South Vietnam was our supplier until afghanistan took the responsibility

+1 Just had a flashback

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 12:43 PM
ohh lame now the subject is american crap politics .... lol and the wewe wars lol

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 12:45 PM
It was killing 2 birds with 1 stone more or less then again some people could argue that it was a capitalist incentive. Can we say McDonalds? or Supersize me?

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 12:46 PM
ohh lame now the subject is american crap politics .... lol and the wewe wars lol

Lame? You think Vietnam was lame? You are SO F U C K I N G STUPID! G T F O!

XFearMyBladeX
12-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Lame? You think Vietnam was lame? You are SO F U C K I N G STUPID! I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, you uneducated moron!

uhhhhh o.o nuuu some1 sounds like like like mad o.o

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 01:00 PM
uhhhhh o.o nuuu some1 sounds like like like mad o.o

Shut up -___-

Eurus007
12-12-2010, 03:20 PM
People, don't SUE EST for your lost items! You deserve it!