PDA

View Full Version : How is est going to pull this off??

flykrnrom3o
12-11-2010, 10:57 PM
From what I can tell, from other threads and bugs , est has a lot of problems on their hands. What will they do?? I'm curious.

If there is a roll back I'm pretty sure people will rage and quit the game.
How are they going to get the lost items back. From reading other post it seems like most item loss is coming from wealthy alz cabal players.

Lololololol. Good thing i got no alz and items lolol.

XFearMyBladeX
12-11-2010, 11:04 PM
they r probably gonna fix the errors. last rollback we had they gave every1 a 1 hour BB so i guess this time will be a 3-5 hours BB lol....

LILCHAOLAO
12-11-2010, 11:11 PM
What he said.......

Rastan
12-11-2010, 11:52 PM
From what I can tell, from other threads and bugs , est has a lot of problems on their hands. What will they do?? I'm curious.

How are they going to get the lost items back. From reading other post it seems like most item loss is coming from wealthy alz cabal players.

By the time they fix everything,no one is gonna wanna play anymore....oh wait,no one plays right now because of un-banned hackers and global heads in cabal who don't speak english.

jeckal
12-12-2010, 12:02 AM
sad thing is theres a whole bunch of private servers with better customer support lol

Sryinex
12-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Unfortunately there is no perfect solution to this problem. EST just needs to find the one where the least people will get affected, and unfortunately right now it seems like a rollback would benefit less than it would be detrimental to. So I can't see them doing a rollback, but instead taking tickets(and making an effort to actually respond to, and appropriately act on ones involving this update at the very least) after fixing the issues, for those affected by the lost items/auto-rollback issues. Hopefully they have multiple database backups prior to this to verify the tickets(ie to prevent scamming)

jeckal
12-12-2010, 12:04 AM
they obviously didnt test it before putting the servers back up shoulda left it as ep 4

toughnuter
12-12-2010, 12:50 AM

Nah people that still play Cabal is kids that have no other game to play (no job, no money, crappy computer,...etc)

You're assuming that all the players that STILL play has a choice LOL WTF