PDA

View Full Version : 8 Ic1 runs yesterday and no D/C. All drops /alz/gear still here. :/

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 11:25 AM
I have a feeling some of you tried to abuse a rollback glitch hoping to dupe your items and alz but it backfired and you lost everything. The thing i did to not lose my items? I never touched select channel option yesterday because the day before that it did not work. Why would i bother even using it if it clearly does not work? Do you try 60 times to turn on your PC when it clearly is unplugged? Use character select and go back to main log in if you want to switch channels. However some claim that they just "randomly" D/C while not using select character function and getting rolled back. I find that hard to believe lol. I'm 80% sure most of you tried to abuse a bug and a small group of you actually lost your stuff unknowingly.

Assuming you all weren't trying to abuse a glitch and your random d/c for no apparent reason caused you to lose your gears. I think it's best I not to play today. This is just my opinion on the situation. :o

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Don't forget here. :)

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
80% of the cabal population doesn't have a brain.

I downloaded Vind and it's being mean. :(

3lood
12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Is Vindictus fun? D:

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 12:09 PM
No idea. The launcher is being a mean. :(

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Someone said to try manually downloading it. x,x

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 12:27 PM
took me about 4 hours to download the client.....and installing took about 20 mins

It said 4 hrs for me too...T_T

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:54 PM
wtf,i only saw lann,fiona and evie,where are the last 2?

Rastan
12-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Kai isn't even out in Vietnam.

I couldn't find a Karock Dark Knight/Paladin transformation

Anyway, know anything about Fantasy Earth Zero?

yeah,it looks like something I played back in 98' on my ps1

EDIT: I'm not gonna play another ty squarenix game,ever since squaresoft bought out enix software all their rpg's have ed ass

Sryinex
12-12-2010, 01:05 PM
I have a feeling some of you tried to abuse a rollback glitch hoping to dupe your items and alz but it backfired and you lost everything. The thing i did to not lose my items? I never touched select channel option yesterday because the day before that it did not work. Why would i bother even using it if it clearly does not work? Do you try 60 times to turn on your PC when it clearly is unplugged? Use character select and go back to main log in if you want to switch channels. However some claim that they just "randomly" D/C while not using select character function and getting rolled back. I find that hard to believe lol. I'm 80% sure most of you tried to abuse a bug and a small group of you actually lost your stuff unknowingly.

Assuming you all weren't trying to abuse a glitch and your random d/c for no apparent reason caused you to lose your gears. I think it's best I not to play today. This is just my opinion on the situation. :o

I can verify it's not just the channel select option. I got rolled back today using the character selection -> logout completely -> relog -> enter channel method. I haven't touched the channel select button since the update. And yes, I will not be playing more until they fix it. :)

Also I'm getting pretty tired of hearing everyone(not just you) assuming that all of the rollbacks are caused by things like trying to exploit the glitch or "hacked items" or whatever other jelly statement they can come up with. I'd just like to point out that it's just random. I know I personally have/done none of the above and only had things to lose(my time grinding) and nothing to gain.

Sryinex
12-12-2010, 01:11 PM
I know it happens. Most definitely, however I don't think the first reaction of someone should be an immediate finger pointing game as if it ONLY happens to those trying to abuse the glitch, but to anyone(randomly) that is just actively playing the game during the affected time. When I told a few people, their immediate reaction was omg glitcher, hacked items, cheater. It shouldn't be that way. That's all I'm saying.

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I know it happens. Most definitely, however I don't think the first reaction of someone should be an immediate finger pointing game as if it ONLY happens to those trying to abuse the glitch, but to anyone(randomly) that is just actively playing the game during the affected time. When I told a few people, their immediate reaction was omg glitcher, hacked items, cheater. It shouldn't be that way. That's all I'm saying.

Uhm.

meep49
12-12-2010, 01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUD3gS0JvE

So epic I had to watch it twice.

Rastan
12-12-2010, 01:23 PM
KALOK!!!!!!...the big ass tank class....WHEN!!!!!

Sryinex
12-12-2010, 01:24 PM
The main point to my post was simply to point out that the character selection method does not prevent the roll back bug. I was only referencing your post to make a point because it's not just you that I've been hearing this from(that a vast majority, when I'm thinking it's actually a much smaller percentage, just we're hearing more about it from those that actually frequent the forum and may have a bias against). Sorry if my post was perceived to be purely a comment regarding only your post.

3lood
12-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Tsk tsk. It takes 25 minutes to dl it =/

Hash
12-12-2010, 02:01 PM
wait .. theres a duping glitch ?

meep49
12-12-2010, 02:08 PM
wait .. theres a duping glitch ?

Don't try it, too many people have screwed themselves trying.

jeckal
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
i prefer staffs evies lol good thing u can change build whenever u want tho

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 05:18 PM
:O