PDA

View Full Version : Quit brrrr....ichting, be happy that we all getting bb+ 1hours

star21
12-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Bb+ 1hours ftwwww!!!!!!!!!

DaSmexy
12-12-2010, 09:15 PM
FUC KING YEA i love that BB+

blockie
12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Bb+ 10000000000hours ftwwww!!!!!!!!!

I agree.

storm2002
12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
So, it is a roll back?

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Gawd how many threads you fu.cking noobs gotta make about just 1 fuc.king event or M/A.

DaSmexy
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
no one know

star21
12-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Gawd how many threads you fu.cking noobs gotta make about just 1 fuc.king event or M/A.

Venus_Noob, you name yourself a fu..cking noob..so you what da fu...c..k do you know...so S...TT..ff...uu...stupid sh...it...

star21
12-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Venus_Noob, a Nub like you...should jsut S..TT...FF..UU, NUBBBBB!!!!

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Nope. Tell me please. So what does that stand for? I dont speak stutter. Ill try for you though...

Ar....rr...e...y..ou.uu..f..uu...ck...e..n..i..ng. .s...l..oo....w..?

Congrats on your fail double post.

star21
12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Nope. Tell me please. So what does that stand for? I dont speak stutter. Ill try for you though...

Ar....rr...e...y..ou.uu..f..uu...ck...e..n..i..ng. .s...l..oo....w..?

Congrats on your fail double post.

a nub like you wouldn't get it since you name yourself- "Venus_Noob". So S. T. F. U. But then a Noob like you won't get it. hopeless.

storm2002
12-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Wow. Issues children??

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
I really dont get what kind of nonsense youre trying to portray here. Seriously do you talk in non meaningless circles? Your ever first statement towards me made no sense what so ever, what wouldnt I know, that a dumb tard just add another pointless thread to the bunch in which 10 different other people already made while the matter of fact is you contributed 2 or 3 of those. Maybe Ill get it when you decide to tell me whats there to get. Yes, keep on swearing like a 13 year old thats clueless on what to say other then the same repeated line and or comment over and over again.

star21
12-12-2010, 09:37 PM
I really dont get what kind of nonsense youre trying to portray here. Seriously do you talk in non meaningless circles? Your ever first statement towards me made no sense what so ever, what wouldnt I know, that a dumb tard just add another pointless thread to the bunch in which 10 different other people already made while the matter of fact is you contributed 2 or 3 of those. Maybe Ill get it when you decide to tell me whats there to get. Yes, keep on swearing like a 13 year old thats clueless on what to say other then the same repeated line and or comment over and over again.

Noob, please! Until the day you stop being Venus_Noob, you will always be a Noob! Can't run away Noob, your name called you a "Nooob". Boooyahh!

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Uh wow fail. That really hurted. Not. Did you somehow bump your head when you were younger or something and made you ill in the head in which led you to a pathetic excuse of a "comeback" of resulting to a fail "name" comment?

I can play at that game. So whats Star in Star21 stand for? Stupid Tramp Acting Retarded? so Im guessing the 21 is the number of times youve been "hounded" or is that the number of tramp stamps youve got?

Seriously, who uses "Boooyahh!" Oh yeah, probably a Pu.bescent kid like you. Here let me help you pronounce it. Pew. Bes. Ent. Oh sorry youre name said youre a Tramp not Retarded.

iNub
12-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Uh wow fail. That really hurted. Not. Did you somehow bump your head when you were younger or something and made you ill in the head in which led you to a pathetic excuse of a "comeback" of resulting to a fail "name" comment?

I can play at that game. So whats Star in Star21 stand for? Stupid Tramp Acting Retarded? so Im guessing the 21 is the number of times youve been "hounded" or is that the number of tramp stamps youve got?

Seriously, who uses "Boooyahh!" Oh yeah, probably a Pu.bescent kid like you. Here let me help you pronounce it. Pew. Bes. Ent. Oh sorry youre name said youre a Tramp not Retarded.

st Fu

WAT?!

rhinox
12-12-2010, 09:53 PM
gotta love the drama..

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Try not to jump in iNub.

@Rhino. Its just fun rolling on him. Just beyonds me that theres no freestyle/lyrical section on the forums. Its a first for me to see a forum with out one.

star21
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM

did you come up with that all by yourself, Venus_Noob??? lmao, you want a cookie?? he's mad lol so fun making baby like you.. getting all mad to start thinking like a big boy and write a paragraph. Good job, Noob!!!

star21
12-12-2010, 10:01 PM
This is fun. You gonna start to think again and write another paragraph? lol

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Lol. Like i said its good practice for freestyling or can you not read. Yep thats my name dont wear it out, your girlfriends did. I wouldnt mind a cookie. Wow you call that thinking like a big boy, man you must be slow in the head if stuff like that dont come naturally to you. Sorry forgot, youre slow.

That cookie would be nice right about now. Man, 2 minutes right after another lol. You really must be f5-ing this page alot or something lol I didnt even notice you did a double post. Ew?