Sephiroth
12-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Before you release a sad pathetic excuse of a Cabal Part 2

5 month old tickets still waiting.

CABAL

The Revolution of No-Action

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Dude seriously man. Think about it. They cant spoonfeed every little darn thing. Let alone go through every single mishap. You see how many threads there are already about one fu.cking M/A, at least 10. This is just about a dam M/A, take that and turn it into a ratio via Tickets, when every little small thing happens they log it straight to a freaking ticket. They cant please everyone. Game modding and dev. is 90% of the time a second hand job. Theyve all got lives. Think about it.

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 09:43 PM
they be worrying about the release of episode 5 on cabalsea mang. let the problems arise over there, and then theyll come back and fix us lolol

NewEra
12-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Before you release a sad pathetic excuse of a Cabal Part 2

5 month old tickets still waiting.

CABAL

The Revolution of No-Action

the revolution of no action funny thats what i though of cabal

hahahanoobs
12-13-2010, 10:30 PM
quit if you dont like the service, but i doubt u will

Shamrok34
12-13-2010, 11:01 PM
I agree with OP. I understand that they have lives and that not every little concern will get addressed to right away. However, if you legitimately run a business where you expect (or hope) that people will pay for your product, you should have better customer service quality than one comparable to a 450 year old blind Korean man with no hands.

MagitekGirl
12-13-2010, 11:17 PM
I agree with OP. I understand that they have lives and that not every little concern will get addressed to right away. However, if you legitimately run a business where you expect (or hope) that people will pay for your product, you should have better customer service quality than one comparable to a 450 year old blind Korean man with no hands.

This, is a true quote.

shadowriches
12-14-2010, 12:52 AM
I agreem they need to get there sh it together, if another game comes up anytime in personaly dont with cabal and its bs

rookie007
12-14-2010, 05:00 AM
I agreem they need to get there sh it together, if another game comes up anytime in personaly dont with cabal and its bs

Divine Souls open beta starts 12/14 XD

Rastan
12-14-2010, 05:32 AM
Divine Souls open beta starts 12/14 XD

http://divinesouls.outspark.com/

Makes cabal look like a polished turd

Norleras
12-14-2010, 06:52 AM
See if it is possible for your guys to send tickets again.

When I sent one a couple of days ago, they responded a day later which is much faster than I expected.

Give them another chance to help you.