PDA

View Full Version : 99% chance of roll back

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 09:56 PM
most likely there is gona be a roll back because a lot of people have issue of gears dissappearing, getting rolled back a few hours. if gm doesnt roll back everyone then there is probaly a flood in the help desk system . Most likely gm will just roll everything back cause its the fastest and easiest thing to do. then they will give us a bb+3 day for compensating :)

Hatsuho
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
don't we all wish for that day?

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
most likely there is gona be a roll back because a lot of people have issue of gears dissappearing, getting rolled back a few hours. if gm doesnt roll back everyone then there is probaly a flood in the help desk system . Most likely gm will just roll everything back cause its the fastest and easiest thing to do. then they will give us a bb+3 day for compensating :)

Ahahhahahhahahaahahaha.

brb

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 09:58 PM
I really wonder, are there even forum mods lol. Looks like people randomly just pop up to ask a question/or make a statement thats been asked/said 10 billion times.

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM

back

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa. Roll back. You're funny.

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
where are u deriving ur 99% from, i wanna see equations cause i dont trust ur numbers!

ForumHavoc
12-12-2010, 10:00 PM
where are u deriving ur 99% from, i wanna see equations cause i dont trust ur numbers!

You don't want to see it. It came out of his ass. :'(

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:04 PM
everyone knows the helpdesk takes forever right now, so if we dont have roll back then helpdesk will increase in huge amounts , and im prettysure gm dont even bother looking at help desk so 99% roll back >:D

sn0wXz
12-12-2010, 10:05 PM
wait wait, hold on, im still loling

invisiblewolf
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
everyone knows the helpdesk takes forever right now, so if we dont have roll back then helpdesk will increase in huge amounts , and im prettysure gm dont even bother looking at help desk so 99% roll back >:D

so you assume this is going to change?

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
either way helpdesk is gunna bombarded. If they rollback, tons of players will loose gear that they found/bought aswell as all the time spent to war/dungeon run/etc...i think those people would amount to a much higher number than those that lost gear.

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:07 PM
I WANT ROLL BACK!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how come i'm always the last to find out about the war rune glitch/gear or alz glitch?!?!?! ffffffffffff lol
n here i thought fb's n bl's were hax'ing! weeeeeeeeeeee RoOOooOOLLlLLlLLL bbBBBBBbbAaaAACcCCccK!!!

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
janis, that means u loose warexp u know

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:09 PM
more people lost gears than people who only ran some war, like i said 3 hr bb+ compensation for the dungeons :)

blockie
No roll back dam you!

I found my merg ring, and a perz mercenary that I sold for 80m yesterday/today =[

sn0wXz
the only valid point i see is the rune thing...:3 i do agree about that, erm r we talking bout wexp/drops a bl got cuz he was op? lol.. :x
str8 reppin wal-mart o.o

Cabalplayer
u lose wexp only but u get compensation 3hr bb+

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Your 99% of rollback is as good as my chances of sleeping with Megan Fox, Jessia Alba, Lucy Pinder and Sarah Underwood.

If thats the case, that would mean that if we get rolledback my chances of sleeping with those girls would be pretty high. :)

lol.

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:10 PM
sell ur 3hrbb+ to gm for 5bil :)

Buddy
12-12-2010, 10:14 PM
soooo im pretty sure roll backs gonan happen....but i still wanan see where you did that math

plain and simple, people exploited and duped items and alz guaranteed

people lost gear, levels , alz , time , progression

people put in fake tikets sayign they lost stuf when they didint

this is all verry hard to track, and it all hurts the game badly

roll abck is required to maintain the games integrity, its allready bad enuf with the hackers and bots

lettign peopel keep all the duped items, while others lose items from same error wuld jsut b wrong

people that wher totaly unaffected are going to suffer for rol abck , as will the rest of us by loss of our time spent
but thats better thain the alternative

personal roll backs would not help the duping situation, i could jsut put all my gear on an alt acount and get roled back on my main
then id have 2 sets of gear... and alz

so yes it has to Be a full roll back

preferably to the old system untill they debug the mercenary system completely

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:14 PM
BB+ 3 day FTW

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Now GMs can just being lazy since when sth happen they can just roll back.... more time for them to have their break xD

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
people found stuff like eos +8/topaz craft/forcy amp...all of which are in the bil's of alz. Unfortunately, im not one of them cause i stand in BI all day lol, but those ppl would be mad.

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:16 PM
soooo im pretty sure roll backs gonan happen....but i still wanan see where you did that math

plain and simple, people exploited and duped items and alz guaranteed

people lost gear, levels , alz , time , progression

people put in fake tikets sayign they lost stuf when they didint

this is all verry hard to track, and it all hurts the game badly

roll abck is required to maintain the games integrity, its allready bad enuf with the hackers and bots

lettign peopel keep all the duped items, while others lose items from same error wuld jsut b wrong

people that wher totaly unaffected are going to suffer for rol abck , as will the rest of us by loss of our time spent
but thats better thain the alternative

personal roll backs would not help the duping situation, i could jsut put all my gear on an alt acount and get roled back on my main
then id have 2 sets of gear... and alz

so yes it has to Be a full roll back

preferably to the old system untill they debug the mercenary system completely

if u give ur gears to an alt, and they rolled back, wouldnt ur alt rolled back to before the trade? o.o

xXCrusadeXx
oh and speaking of which, where the hell are the new blessing beads, if they give compensation i want a 200%AXP boost bead.

DaSmexy
well gotta wait and see XD

Buddy
12-12-2010, 10:17 PM
if u give ur gears to an alt, and they rolled back, wouldnt ur alt rolled back to before the trade? o.o

alternate account * and person rollback for the main acount

and what i want for compensation..

WEAPON EXPERIANCE = days rolled back x number of wars per day x 250 wexp per war

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM
people found stuff like eos +8/topaz craft/forcy amp...all of which are in the bil's of alz. Unfortunately, im not one of them cause i stand in BI all day lol, but those ppl would be mad.
IF you play this game long enough BB+3day>eos+8 and topaz orb
because to a gm it means u will play longer to earn them back , playing longer = spending money on cash items like gift voucher and etc :)

Cabalplayer
12-12-2010, 10:20 PM
trust me they wont quit because of a loss of eos+8 and topaz pc dmg, gm knows ur addcited >:D

xXCrusadeXx
12-12-2010, 10:23 PM
just sayin, if they planned on rolling back, it would seem logical to shut down the servers as soon as they could.

iSeeYou123
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
quit QQing and just wait

Tysukiomi
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
quit QQing and just wait

ima agree on this lol
i got my q.q out already, honestly idc if they close cabal for good, got 3 other games downloading right now just incase they have to fix cabal again xDDDDDDD

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:28 PM
janis, that means u loose warexp u know

i rather lose 20k wexp then to not have a roll back!!!!

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:33 PM
OH another reason for them to re roll!!!!!

ALZ glitch in guild bank... ppl got double their alz in the guild bank.... that's alot of alz cabal gave out to all the guilds. =P

ROLL BACK PLZ!!!!!

sn0wXz
12-12-2010, 10:34 PM
OH another reason for them to re roll!!!!!

ALZ glitch in guild bank... ppl got double their alz in the guild bank.... that's alot of alz cabal gave out to all the guilds. =P

ROLL BACK PLZ!!!!!

xD

ChaosWars
12-12-2010, 10:42 PM
if they roll back i will lose 10 vouchers and 2 costumes....
r u serious??????? =/

and i just +13 my redosm dia back too
man

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 10:44 PM
What about roll back the game till open beta? then spur will lose his HR20 title xD

DaSmexy
12-12-2010, 10:47 PM
What about roll back the game till open beta? then spur will lose his HR20 title xD

sound like a pretty good idea to me
maybe he finally can gain some weight

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:50 PM
if they roll back i will lose 10 vouchers and 2 costumes....
r u serious??????? =/

and i just +13 my redosm dia back too
man

n u will get the alz back from it... so u'r not losing anything... just getting a refund.

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:50 PM

nUuuUuuu!!! my char is only 1 year old... i want my char! i no wanna go poof! ="(

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 10:51 PM
nUuuUuuu!!! my char is only 1 year old... i want my char! i no wanna go poof! ="(

make another new char then xD

Bebe
12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
make another new char then xD

sigh.... hr16... i no wanna start another one =O

i have 5wiz.... lol i loooooooooooooooooove wiz!!

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Lol

iNub
12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
summin flyin around my room and it's too dark to see anything since it took out my light. mb a bat. mb a rat. mb a cat. who knows.

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:16 PM
summin flyin around my room and it's too dark to see anything since it took out my light. mb a bat. mb a rat. mb a cat. who knows.

it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:17 PM
it's meeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Yep, that lady who wearing a grannny pants =D

Tysukiomi
12-12-2010, 11:17 PM
lol

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Yep, that lady who wearing a grannny pants =D

=O don't be looking at granny pannies!!!

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:21 PM
=O don't be looking at granny pannies!!!

That's y i dun look at you... no worries xD

boredom
12-12-2010, 11:26 PM
n u will get the alz back from it... so u'r not losing anything... just getting a refund.

U do realise +13ing an item is pure luck and could take him alot more money to +13 it, if he is even that lucky again. I just got my amp rune and maxed my % steal rune so rollback would kill 700 ap and about nearly a full level. So yeah no roll back plox.

DannyLaRusso
12-12-2010, 11:31 PM
its not like there was a specific way to roll back a char anyways to control the a dupe. I got disconnected so many times and it only happened 1 time for a roll back. also just cuz u disconnect it doesnt mean you can dupe..... if it did all you would have to do is disconnect yourself by unplugging your internet to dupe..........

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:35 PM
U do realise +13ing an item is pure luck and could take him alot more money to +13 it, if he is even that lucky again. I just got my amp rune and maxed my % steal rune so rollback would kill 700 ap and about nearly a full level. So yeah no roll back plox.

sigh... n u still don't get the point about the part... "not for ur OWN benefits" will they roll back... only for cabal themselves. THEM getting their epic runes n alz from the guild bank>ANY PLAYERS FINDING any epic gears!

DannyLaRusso
12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I could be wrong but rollback would prob cause more clutter in help desk then not rolling it back.I doubt they care about the runes and items