PDA

View Full Version : OK, Cabalians TIME TO POLL FOR ROLLBACK

WhatULookingAt
12-12-2010, 10:57 PM
I Strongly Agree For a ROLLBACK because:

That's the fastest way and smartest way to fix the current game issues

Why?

50 pct of the cabal players have lost their gears, so its not easy for GM to investigate their cases one by one. Furthermore, there a punch of NOOB that like to edit their gears, pretending they're victims.
It's really hard to notice if that person really has those gears or they just photoshop.

After new update, There were a lot of bugs in game, The rate of getting those epic rune that only can be found in FTb2F is way too high, its really ruin the game's market.

There are many more issues that can only be solved IF we gonna have a roll BACK.

SO Feel FREE to POLL For a ROLL BACK and tell US ur reasons why u Think/Dont Think Roll BACK IS a Best Way to help players from this issue.

invisiblewolf
12-12-2010, 10:59 PM
nothing anyone says arguing for or against a rollback is going to matter. gm's have already made their decision since the server is down. do you really think they are sitting there wondering whether a rollback is a good idea? they have already action so we will have to wait to see what their decision is

DaSmexy
12-12-2010, 11:00 PM
cool bro

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:01 PM
nothing anyone says arguing for or against a rollback is going to matter. gm's have already made their decision since the server is down. do you really think they are sitting there wondering whether a rollback is a good idea? they have already action so we will have to wait to see what their decision is

I beilive they take action already.... Having a sandwich and a smoke break,
After that might be a pee break too

invisiblewolf
12-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I beilive they take action already.... Having a sandwich and a smoke break,
After that might be a pee break too

only heard that one a few times

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 11:02 PM
They already fixed it. They just havent put severs up cause they want to see kids QQ about it and make jokes.

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:04 PM
They already fixed it. They just havent put severs up cause they want to see kids QQ about it and make jokes.

that's y I said they are having their meal break, smoke break, pee break... etc
they just want to see ppl QQing =D

ForumFiery
12-12-2010, 11:05 PM
I agree with whatyolookingat

SemiAutoMatic
12-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Of course you would firey!

iNub
12-12-2010, 11:07 PM

Why?

50 pct of the cabal players have lost their gears, so its not easy for GM to investigate their cases one by one. Furthermore, there a punch of NOOB that like to edit their gears, pretending they're victims.
It's really hard to notice if that person really has those gears or they just photoshop.

After new update, There were a lot of bugs in game, The rate of getting those epic rune that only can be found in FTb2F is way too high, its really ruin the game's market.

There are many more issues that can only be solved IF we gonna have a roll BACK.

SO Feel FREE to POLL For a ROLL BACK and tell US ur reasons why u Think/Dont Think Roll BACK IS a Best Way to help players from this issue.

why the random caps? i understand "english emphasis" however, what u did here doesn't make any sense at all.

WhatULookingAt
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
why the random caps? i understand "english emphasis" however, what u did here doesn't make any sense at all.

So u're agree or disagree FOR A ROll baCK?

SemiAutoMatic
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
hahaha^

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Time to grab some beer and popcorns for the topic, Gms, did u get urs? =D

OhEmGee
12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
I rather get rid of all the alz buyer =)

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:15 PM
I rather get rid of all the alz buyer =)

Like who? =]

SemiAutoMatic
12-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Like me of course, play this game for 2 years and come outta nowhere with some amp boots? ALZ BUYER FER SURE!

TankAlluBicheS
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM
btw u brought Eevon3's boot thou xD

WhatULookingAt
12-12-2010, 11:25 PM
ey get back to the topic. Gm is reading this theard and the Sever is still down. Anything can Happen, U never know They might change their mind to either rolling back or not in the last min

DaSmexy
12-12-2010, 11:31 PM
they already kick back and watch their stuffs online by now proby and wait for these kids still QQ about sever is down

boredom
12-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Rather no roll back and GM to roll back individual players that have lost gear. Not that hard to make a list of the accounts listed in the tickets complaining about gear/alz loss and roll them back to thursday independantly. Sure alot of runes came onto the market and rune prices crashed but that would have inevitably happened due to everyone trying their luck at getting the good runes for nothing.

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 11:32 PM
^thats like saying as soon as i walk out my front door sara underwood gonna tackle me and rape me.

Dang you people post fast.

(orginal to what comment at anything can happen)

lol.

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:41 PM
why the random caps? I understand "english emphasis" however, what u did here doesn't make any sense at all.

hahahahahah!! Lmao!!

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:42 PM
btw u brought Eevon3's boot thou xD

-.- n what was his boot?

Nanjirou
12-12-2010, 11:43 PM
When has a forum poll ever worked ?

jbean69
12-12-2010, 11:44 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... never????

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Rather no roll back and GM to roll back individual players that have lost gear. Not that hard to make a list of the accounts listed in the tickets complaining about gear/alz loss and roll them back to thursday independantly. Sure alot of runes came onto the market and rune prices crashed but that would have inevitably happened due to everyone trying their luck at getting the good runes for nothing.

just like the free uch right? -.- cept uch is 1mil epic rune is what? bils?

r1steve
12-12-2010, 11:45 PM
rollback = quit the game

EST will eventually kill the game alone!

with all problems with your fking update.

I'm sick of wasting my time because of your mistake!

if there is a roolback for the second time!
I left this game!

its that simple!

I hate wasting my time!
and compensation of s_h_i_t
if your game has a problem!
maintain the closure of the server!
do all the testing before the launch!
and not after you open the server!

or be required on your part to make us waste our time!

continue as his and you get to kill this Excellent game!

has the force of wasting our time!

excuse my english im french!
steve

WhatULookingAt
12-12-2010, 11:46 PM
SO FAR I've seen There ARE more people who AGREE WITH A ROLLBACK than DISAGREE

even some of those who disagree with it seems like they might change their mind if GM would give them some thing that worth their 4 days grinding such as (may be a bb - 15 mins) ka

SO, I guess ROLLBACK Is A MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

boredom
12-12-2010, 11:47 PM
just like the free uch right? -.- cept uch is 1mil epic rune is what? bils?

the number of uch's obtained in that would have far outweighed the value of the epic runes that have come out. You seem to be forgeting that the rune cube is here to stay so how many epic runes will pop up in the next month just from normal gameplay even if it is rolled back? Price will still drop down to current levels. Just sayin'

Bebe
12-12-2010, 11:48 PM
rollback = quit the game

I left this game!

its that simple!

I hate wasting my time!

steve

can i have ur info so when u do quit... i can have some extras to put towards my gears? =) n hey... EST is better then OGP so far. so i don't mind. =O

r1steve
12-12-2010, 11:52 PM
sup

Rastan
12-12-2010, 11:53 PM
There should not be a rollback,it's the players own fault for knowingly playing a broken game

Venus_Noob
12-12-2010, 11:55 PM
rollback = quit the game

I left this game!

its that simple!

I hate wasting my time!

steve

^He wont quit. He just ne.rd raging right now.

Bebe
12-13-2010, 12:00 AM
the number of uch's obtained in that would have far outweighed the value of the epic runes that have come out. You seem to be forgeting that the rune cube is here to stay so how many epic runes will pop up in the next month just from normal gameplay even if it is rolled back? Price will still drop down to current levels. Just sayin'

price of the runes won't drop.... if anything it will go up. reason why it's at the price it's at is cause there's so many out. N as for rune cubes... how many wars do u have to go to get those wexp? that's min 1hour of playing time. which means ppl have to play that 1hour x how many wars they need to get that wexp for the cube. that's playing time. which > 800k uch's.

n yes the uch thingy lasted what? 30mins? the rune glitch was for whole day!(from what i know. maybe 2days)
n the free alz cabal gave to ALL GUILDS... that's alot of free alz cabal giving out. i can tell u there's more then how many guilds that have 100's bil in their bank. u can only buy so many uch in 30mins..
n minus the times u click the item to plus ur gear... then re click the uch's to buy. then u get those ppl making accounts for mules to get all the uch so they can sell/plus their gears LATER. i'm doing my math.... r u?

to get the epic runes.... u need cubes.... to get the cubes... u need wexp... to get the wexp... u need to goto war(CS bb+, wexp bb, prem service sold out!! lol)... n u need to goto war = what? 500k? - 1mil entrance fee + pots + sp packs + vital packs + amp pots(CS)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROLL BACK!!!!!

WhatULookingAt
12-13-2010, 12:08 AM
oups i see i have post the french version!

dop!!!

rollback again= quit the game

I left this game!

its that simple!

I hate wasting my time!
and compensation of s_h_i_t.

steve

thx for ur comment steve

I just have a little something to say

This is the 1st time that EST provide THE LIVE version of the newest update for us GLOBAL in a short period of time. So Having a couple of issues aren't something hard to understand. But i dont think Gm would expect we had such a big issue like this and almost effect all the cabal players. now its not time to blame its ur false or my false. But its time to find a best solution to help those victims who lost their money &gears and recover the market price back to normal

Kiddo
12-13-2010, 12:08 AM
who cares about stupid runes stop QQ still need shet loads of ap uchh and money to even use that shet for what 5%? thats shet ppl just dont wanna accept that it might be implemented in the game update.. screw rollback they dont even compensate items purchased from cash shop when those items are gone and then have to wait 2 months for gm to answer a hd ticket..

forumaccount
12-13-2010, 12:09 AM
price of runes MIGHT go up short term, but long term they will be lower than wat u saw them for pre ep5, and will still fall back to the value that they sit at now, if not lower because epic runes will still come out of rune cubes over time and at a faster pace than hoping to get them from dungeons

shadowriches
12-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Im totally down for one final rollback, i already lost 20$ worth of e coin i probably will never see again, why not.

jbean69
12-13-2010, 12:10 AM
who cares about stupid runes stop QQ still need shet loads of ap uchh and money to even use that shet for what 5%? thats shet ppl just dont wanna accept that it might be implemented in the game update.. screw rollback they dont even compensate items purchased from cash shop when those items are gone and then have to wait 2 months for gm to answer a hd ticket..

well i have been waiting for HD for what now ... over 4 months and nothing soo i gave up any probs i have i just keep to my self =D

Kiddo
12-13-2010, 12:11 AM
price of the runes won't drop.... if anything it will go up. reason why it's at the price it's at is cause there's so many out. N as for rune cubes... how many wars do u have to go to get those wexp? that's min 1hour of playing time. which means ppl have to play that 1hour x how many wars they need to get that wexp for the cube. that's playing time. which > 800k uch's.

n yes the uch thingy lasted what? 30mins? the rune glitch was for whole day!(from what i know. maybe 2days)
n the free alz cabal gave to ALL GUILDS... that's alot of free alz cabal giving out. i can tell u there's more then how many guilds that have 100's bil in their bank. u can only buy so many uch in 30mins..
n minus the times u click the item to plus ur gear... then re click the uch's to buy. then u get those ppl making accounts for mules to get all the uch so they can sell/plus their gears LATER. i'm doing my math.... r u?

to get the epic runes.... u need cubes.... to get the cubes... u need wexp... to get the wexp... u need to goto war(CS bb+, wexp bb, prem service sold out!! lol)... n u need to goto war = what? 500k? - 1mil entrance fee + pots + sp packs + vital packs + amp pots(CS)

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROLL BACK!!!!!

cute pic Bebe <3 xP

Bebe
12-13-2010, 12:17 AM
cute pic Bebe <3 xP

o_o

those so called cute now has BLUE HAIR!!

cerverus3
12-13-2010, 12:18 AM
blue hair is weird i think XD

shadowriches
12-13-2010, 12:20 AM
blue hair is sexy

Bebe
12-13-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm now aka sailor moon from all my friends. x_x

shadowriches
12-13-2010, 12:22 AM
thats cool, wait wasnt this a poll about the rollback

jbean69
12-13-2010, 12:24 AM
thats cool, wait wasnt this a poll about the rollback

we got bored talking about the roll back o_o

Kiddo
12-13-2010, 12:25 AM
thx for ur comment steve

I just have a little something to say

This is the 1st time that EST provide THE LIVE version of the newest update for us GLOBAL in a short period of time. So Having a couple of issues aren't something hard to understand. But i dont think Gm would expect we had such a big issue like this and almost effect all the cabal players. now its not time to blame its ur false or my false. But its time to find a best solution to help those victims who lost their money &gears and recover the market price back to normal

lol the market been messed up since ogp was running it the recession maybe gone but the economy isnt even better the alz flow is slow ppl hardly have money these days to spend.. exept the alz buyers like matrimonkey, fiery or that nurse boy xcon who have tons of bils to spend lol

Kiddo
12-13-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm now aka sailor moon from all my friends. x_x

u mean sailor mercury she has blue hair.. moon has blond hair lolz

r1steve
12-13-2010, 12:39 AM
as already said!

Maintain the closure of The Server!
All the testing do Before the launch!
and not after you open The Server!

yes I am also pleased by the speed of the new addition!

but he'll have to test the deeper the game before the reopening of their server!

the second time I am touched! by this situation.

it's not just the exp
It has sales, new purchase, new additions to the guild, the war lost, the drop,the point for the guild,dunjon clear...

Just this weekend I made 6 sod, nearly 40 rune station and 5 eod and Eod part 2.

how much time you believe that I was lost!

I probably forgot.

I play every day for almost a year and a half.

and not with OGP! never seen this kind of thing! the rollback!

r1steve
12-13-2010, 12:43 AM
I prefer to wait for the new update!

than playing for nothing!

Venus_Noob
12-13-2010, 12:52 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1204.snc4/155599_1747550772295_1344597545_1872927_1602614_n. jpg

WhatULookingAt
12-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Its not like ure the only one who gonna lose ur Time, money, ect, everyone do, so u're not alone. I can tell you IF they roll back the server i gonna lose at least 1 bil cause friend sold runes and pay off his debt to me. Not to mention i gonna lose a lot of wexp, ect. Why u still going to dungeon if u already knew there is a chance that we gonna have a roll back, just like people broke their gears or dropped them back in the day when OGPlanet announced Cabal will be closed

why u Just can't be patient and wait for further notice before doing anything

jbean69
12-13-2010, 12:53 AM
LOL!!! o_o

DaSmexy
12-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Rofl

shadowriches
12-13-2010, 01:01 AM
This crap makes me look for a new game to play. i can ignore glitches up to a point but i would rather play a game like aion where they actualy know how to add a patch without fudging the whole game up

shadowriches
12-13-2010, 01:02 AM
and the only reason im not on aion is because i got banned :)

jbean69
12-13-2010, 01:03 AM
aion is LAME COUGH COUGH o_O

MagitekGirl
12-13-2010, 01:05 AM
*Plays elevator music*

That's all there is to it >.>

Bebe
12-13-2010, 01:07 AM
=O

jbean69
12-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Skrew this im going to bed they are taking to long for me to wait .... that and i work at 7 am o_o and its 2am

WhatULookingAt
12-13-2010, 01:13 AM
its taking longer than usual cause they're still reading this thread to see player's opinions before making a final decision. So just give them some more times

jbean69
12-13-2010, 01:14 AM
yea i seen there asses on this thread but they didnt say nothing <.<

TankAlluBicheS
12-13-2010, 01:14 AM
its taking longer than usual cause they're still reading this thread to see player's opinions before making a final decision. So just give them some more times

Actually they finished it, they just went to get those beer, chips, popcorn, sandwich and see all u ppl QQing in here =D

Venus_Noob
12-13-2010, 01:16 AM
Probably passed out laughing at the picture i posted.

nxlude
12-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Maybe they should rollback, but i dont think so. There were 20 topics on here telling how people lost their gears by changing channels, we knew how it was happening 3 days ago.
Didnt take a genius to figure out not to use change channel option. Why rollback everyone? I told guildies days ago and we were all fine. Just my .02

TankAlluBicheS
12-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Probably passed out laughing at the picture i posted.

after that have a pee break xD

DaSmexy
12-13-2010, 01:22 AM
man fu ck the roll back just open the fuc king sever already -.-

WhatULookingAt
12-13-2010, 01:24 AM
IT is not just a game, but also a business, they have a lot of concern to think about before make a final solution that gonna have a least effect on their customer.

They could lose their job if they make a wrong decision SO just wait a little more

nxlude
12-13-2010, 01:27 AM
IT is not just a game, but also a business, they have a lot of concern to think about before make a final solution that gonna have a least effect on their customer.

They could lose their job if they make a wrong decision SO just wait a little more

Well they are gonna screw the 50% that lost stuff cause they couldnt figure out that changing channels was the problem or they are gonna screw the 50% that did and still have all our stuff. Again, didnt take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the channel thing was the problem.

****On another note I will say it wasnt good that it took them 3 days to address this

TankAlluBicheS
12-13-2010, 01:28 AM

Seems you deal with them a lot thou =D

Venus_Noob
12-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Ok we needa chill a bit....

http://www.pidjin.net/2009/06/15/suggestive/

macbowes
12-13-2010, 01:31 AM

They should not roll back. If anything, they should shut down the servers until such a time that they can manually repair the damage the was done to everyone's account due to the rollback glitch. Yes, this would probably take ages but it's the best way to do things. They ed up, so they have to pay the price, and that means doing the work that it takes to assist everyone that lost stuff due to the glitches their lack of preparation caused. Rolling back the entire server would punish the majority of people (much fewer people lost stuff than people that didn't), and only help those that lost stuff.

LackofABetterName
12-13-2010, 01:34 AM
They should not roll back. If anything, they should shut down the servers until such a time that they can manually repair the damage the was done to everyone's account due to the rollback glitch. Yes, this would probably take ages but it's the best way to do things. They ed up, so they have to pay the price, and that means doing the work that it takes to assist everyone that lost stuff due to the glitches their lack of preparation caused. Rolling back the entire server would punish the majority of people (much fewer people lost stuff than people that didn't), and only help those that lost stuff.

This would be beneficial to their reputation, but detrimental to their wallet.

WhatULookingAt
12-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Seems you deal with them a lot thou =D

Back in the day on OGPlanet's time. There was a Gm called support054 that randomly banned 400 accounts at once cause he want to cleared all the hackers out of CABAL. After that , cabal lost 1/2 of the population and he ended up got fired from OGP. He wasn't totally wrong on this But He just made bad business decision.

macbowes
12-13-2010, 01:39 AM
This would be beneficial to their reputation, but detrimental to their wallet.

That, unfortunately, is what this is going to come down to. It's not what they should or should not do, it's what they're going to do. Given their reputation of being a greedy company, they're most likely just going to take the easy way out and roll back, give a big " you" to everyone that this will screw over, and be on their merry way. Lets be honest, operating CABAL servers is not very expensive, and the vast majority of their players play in Korea. The chance of losing a handful of people from CABAL NA is probably not their biggest concern.

kakaka
12-13-2010, 01:43 AM
hey man support054 sent me a rw3+7 thru ingame mail,true story,still got ogp tickets to prove it.Altho it was stripped from my acocunt during the EST switch

LackofABetterName
12-13-2010, 01:45 AM
That, unfortunately, is what this is going to come down to. It's not what they should or should not do, it's what they're going to do. Given their reputation of being a greedy company, they're most likely just going to take the easy way out and roll back, give a big " you" to everyone that this will screw over, and be on their merry way. Lets be honest, operating CABAL servers is not very expensive, and the vast majority of their players play in Korea. The chance of losing a handful of people from CABAL NA is probably not their biggest concern.

Indeed. What will happen is most likely going to be the correction of all the bugs, which would allow EST to continue to make money, and the failure to properly compensate for those who have lost items from the bug.

There is no way for them to take down the server for a longer period than a single night because such action would cost EST way too much money.

As its player base decreased, NA has simply become another test server which serves as a guinea pig for all the other servers.

Teppi
12-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Honestly, I want episode IV back cuz' its simply the latest stable version. I'm really tired of being kicked my ass out for what they called "Emergency Maintain". Who knows there's any new bug that can be raised after all. Pls notice that at very soon of this update there was no bug that caused lost item, alz and switching channel function was working smoothly until the newest emergency maintain. EST should better clone this current environment to their test servers and fix and if they need more testers they can ask us to join with them. I believe this update is a big change of game structure so they can't control risk as usal. The proof is they can't handle the impact when release their bug fixed which they have done in very short time.

macbowes
12-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Indeed. What will happen is most likely going to be the correction of all the bugs, which would allow EST to continue to make money, and the failure to properly compensate for those who have lost items from the bug.

There is no way for them to take down the server for a longer period than a single night because such action would cost EST way too much money.

As its player base decreased, NA has simply become another test server which serves as a guinea pig for all the other servers.

Honestly, I don't think EST really would lose all that much money even if they were to bring the servers down for 3-4 days. People are so obsessed with this game that as soon as it's up you'll see them throwing their paychecks at it.

iNub
12-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Honestly, I don't think EST really would lose all that much money even if they were to bring the servers down for 3-4 days. People are so obsessed with this game that as soon as it's up you'll see them throwing their paychecks at it.

this. so go ahead and roll that b1tch back. mat says he won't play if he loses his eos8, but we know that's BS.

Shinji
12-13-2010, 02:22 AM
To me this thread looks like someone qqing over lost gear

Drew
12-13-2010, 02:48 AM
no

reason
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?13245-So-rollback-is-a-must/page4

nxlude
12-13-2010, 02:53 AM
posted this 3 days ago
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?13082-Possible-alz-hack-glirch-you-might-wanna-fix

Soryuha
12-13-2010, 06:38 AM

Why?

I doubt 50% of players have been affected since less, way less, than 50% post on the forums. A rollback would only hurt a majority of players who have gained alot since last week Thursday.

Spur
12-13-2010, 07:06 AM
I doubt 50% of players have been affected since less, way less, than 50% post on the forums. A rollback would only hurt a majority of players who have gained alot since last week Thursday.

how much can u lose from 3 days of works? some people lost gear they worked 3 years on

iNub
12-13-2010, 07:08 AM
how much can u lose from 3 days of works? some people lost gear they worked 3 years on

they can lose they're items from the retarded high (glitched) drop rate.

but none of em wanna replace my gloves or gimme 1b so i can buy sum more.

DarkHitsuguya
12-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Man a rollback would be stupid...i sold all my Bl gear and moved to FS, got some pretty decent gear, and even found a merg ring my first run of eod. If servers get rolled back, that would be totally unfair to the people who actually did something instead of afk, and NW all day.

tsjay
12-13-2010, 07:45 AM
SO FAR I've seen There ARE more people who AGREE WITH A ROLLBACK than DISAGREE

even some of those who disagree with it seems like they might change their mind if GM would give them some thing that worth their 4 days grinding such as (may be a bb - 15 mins) ka

SO, I guess ROLLBACK Is A MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
ROLLBACK= ENDGAME, it just cant be rolled back dude, use your logic Mr.18years old

flykrnrom3o
12-13-2010, 07:49 AM

100% agree