PDA

View Full Version : CabalMainexe everytime im in a dungeon

JennsinCA
12-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Everytime i am in a dungeon I get this error Cabalmainexe has encountered an error and needs to close. The worst part is it happens in the same spots in dungeons. In sod I can get as far as the cannons then I get the error and the game closes. Same with ftb1f and and ic1 and ic2. I have reinstalled cabal and tried everything I can think of. I am wondering if it has anything to do with the error I got since the first day of the update. Right after the update when i logged in my pet was glitched. If my cursor touches my pet it says Pet is invalid please report to help desk and if I try to equip my pet the game just closes. If anyone has any ideas whats wrong I would love to hear it.

SilverIceForum
12-13-2010, 12:07 PM
On the first cabal screen you get after dbl clicking your cabal icon, look for the Check Files button left of the start button and see if that helps by finding muxed up files installed to get them replaced.

hth, if not repost if still having the problem

JennsinCA
12-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Ok i tried to check files and it ran through all the files. I am still having issues with my pet... it says pet is invalid please report to help desk if my cursor even touches it. I found that if i hold down control and link it in chat it still says the pet is invalid thing but then i click on the link and it brings up my pet... after that i can touch the cursor on the pet.. so i figured i would get a sleep kit and try to get rid of the pet but it takes me back to the log on screen when i tried to put it to sleep. It also sends me back to the log in screen if i try to equip it. Aside from the pet I still get the cabalmainexe has encountered an error and needs to close when i go into dungeons. I thought maybe it was just a bad spot in sod at the cannons so i tried the back door. I made it to the boss right before briky and i got the cabalmainexe error there too :/ if anyone has anymore ideas let me know. i think i am past its my computer issue to because i tried it on another persons compter that plays cabal without any issues, but when i logged on their computer with my account it gave me the same error code in sod =(

JennsinCA
12-14-2010, 12:22 PM
OMG this game makes me want to throw my computer out the window grrrrrr bkaiojkfamvkdjasjgkrmaklgjpdfiosa i will just beat on my key board for now i guess

tsjay
12-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I also have the same issue with cabal.exe error WHENEVER I ATTACK MOB