PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone Who Has Lost Stuff

SoSad
12-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Su.cks to be you guys, you're whining over pixels on a screen. What's worse is how much of your lives you've spent on getting these items and you end up losing them in a blink of an eye. I'll just sit back and laugh if that's okay with everyone. What's that? It's not okay? Well too bad.

Hachesen
12-13-2010, 01:45 PM
lol i agree with sosad XD

Venus_Noob
12-13-2010, 01:48 PM
+1 to thread starter.

@Lethal it depends on the person then again I guess, I know theres countless people who "invested" in these pixels but then again I wouldnt really say invest hence no tangible returns.

SoSad
12-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Because pixels on a screen don't have an uncountable amount of money related to them at any given moment, right?

Why should I care? I haven't spent anything on this game, and I almost feel sorry for those that have wasted money on it.

BlahBlah
12-13-2010, 02:00 PM
This guy is retarded lmao. Why are you on the game if your gear is just pixels on a screen. LOL dumass.

Venus_Noob
12-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah thats true there is no word in stone for how its defined but more or less I come off a strong business standpoint so views are bound to be different, you do have a point though. Well for those then we'll just have to see what kind of compensation they can provide; equal, less or possibly even more, who knows.

Thank goodness I can at least talk as such with you and not have to result to kitty play like the others of just rolling. Kudos to you.

Drognan70
12-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Well, I would have to say that I am a little upset. Since I paid to have a premium account and I have been unable to play that account for somewhere around 17, of my available, hours as of late because of the emergency maintenances, that really haven't fixed much of anything. And that is not to even mention the other problems I have with this game, for example...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?13278-Random-Lag

Just to name a few.