PDA

View Full Version : Attention Estsoft Administrators

ceyenne
04-17-2010, 05:07 PM
We need a GM or a moderator for the Forums on the weekend.

As you can see there is inappropriate garbage all over your forum. There are young people here that don't need to be exposed to this trash.

I realize that you are busy trying to deal with help desk tickets and other issues. If you are over worked and understaffed then designate some of us to be moderators who can keep this garbage out of here.

Rapturen
04-17-2010, 05:16 PM
See suggestion forum.. I've suggested something about this.

Elyon
04-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes please, my eyes are burning
x,x

ihottiewitch
04-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Please bump this up! geez...

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 06:01 PM
There are young people here that don't need to be exposed to this trash.

Dude shut your mouth, this should be a game for older people, seeing as how they expose so much of the female body. If you don't like it then get off the forums.

Incredibly Ill
04-17-2010, 06:03 PM
lol @ bleedingsoul i agree this is a game for older players, however there is NO reason it should be spammed with ...

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Unless it's good .

Incredibly Ill
04-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Unless it's good .

well obviously, that goes without saying. ;)

GuardianPat
04-17-2010, 06:17 PM
but bleedingsoul, there are kids here :P

SkyAlpha
04-17-2010, 06:20 PM
lol, funny thread, btw hes talking bout bleed and pat haha

CrucifixX
04-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm 15 and what is this?

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 06:23 PM
Dan quit ruining Cabal with your youth

ceyenne
04-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Pat is right.. someone has to have some maturity here and stand up for the kids who aren't perverted like you BleedingSoul.

You cannot convince me that you would want your son or daughter (if you had any) to be exposed to this kind of trash.

If you want to look at .. then just click the links in your favorite files.. no doubt you have some...... don't promote it here on the forum.

SilentM
04-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Dude shut your mouth, this should be a game for older people, seeing as how they expose so much of the female body. If you don't like it then get off the forums.

The game IS made for older people, but the fact of the matter is kids play it too whether YOU or any of us like it or not. I'd say there is probably an equal amount of youngsters playing as there are older people in their 20's. In fact this game requires the player to be 13+, and to view sites legally you must be 18+.
So spamming it in a forum where there are people under 18 is....?

DVwizzy
04-17-2010, 07:26 PM
bump... this is ridiculous

Cade
04-17-2010, 07:51 PM
This game is definitely designated towards a mature enough audience that doesn't feel offended by seeing a naked person. Although I agree that the forums are no place for ..all I'm saying is that since majority of the censor is gone, ESTsoft is kinda showing that kids aren't their priority. Titty . Who cares, grow up people.
:)

Snow
04-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Well we can't exactlly say its a "mature" game, it can show off female body and some male aspects, but considering theres no blood, it's still rated T ;D ( I know i'm ganna be called a loser for posting this)

Cade
04-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Well we can't exactlly say its a "mature" game, it can show off female body and some male aspects, but considering theres no blood, it's still rated T ;D ( I know i'm ganna be called a loser for posting this)

No, that's pretty much true. Although you have to look at the devs and how they manage this game. They took out the cussing filter, and there is no option to turn it on/off unlike other MMOs. That kind of shows the audience they are going for, right?

Although last time I checked, anyone over 14 years old that doesn't live in some cave, shouldn't rage about boobs. It's not a big deal, if you like watch it if you don't, then don't. No one on the forums is forcing people to click those "MATURE PRON FDASFDASDAS" titles. If you do it out of your own free will and complain about being offended, then go QQ about it. No one cares.

Should it be on the forums? No. Violates the forums ToS and that is the ONLY reason why.

Incredibly Ill
04-17-2010, 08:14 PM
i personally find the specific that was posted to be offensive...like bleedingsoul said...it coulda at least been something good...

Cade
04-17-2010, 08:16 PM
i personally find the specific that was posted to be offensive...like bleedingsoul said...it coulda at least been something good...

Yeah it was pretty bad. Not offensive but just typical un-attractive . But everyone has their tastes I guess.

Snow
04-17-2010, 08:18 PM
I guess it's fine if there was like a completely seperate thread... like "The Void" all the way in the botton of cabal forum, but its just random if its in several threads. Let's stick to forum basics, and keep the right topics in the right threads.

Thus I come to my conclusion. We Need Forum Moderators

PSBeardy
04-17-2010, 08:34 PM
+1

beowolf101
04-17-2010, 08:55 PM

guessing ur keeping these sites up and running
but yea we need moderators i mean there are people that would find this offensive

DemonWrath
04-17-2010, 09:03 PM
if u want to watch that kind of stuff badly -_- i dont think a gaming forum would be the place to go. little sarcasm, making fun of some one a bit, QQing is ok but to go to the extent of the thread, (u know which one im talking about) thats just sad, and the person who made the thread is even more garbage. i would rather be rick rolled than enter that thread and see that.

p.s. no im not , but i still think that thread is inappropriate in a game forum, the guy went to the extreme.

rythemz
04-17-2010, 09:07 PM
People need to stop bumping those threads... Just leave it alone

Flarius
04-17-2010, 09:10 PM
We wouldn't need moderators if some of the people on the forums had brains.

SassyB00
04-17-2010, 11:52 PM
We need a GM or a moderator for the Forums on the weekend.

If you are over worked and understaffed then designate some of us to be moderators who can keep this garbage out of here.

Well, I haven't responded a lot to this nonsense on the forums, just as I felt I wasn't going to jump right on the band-wagon with flaming the forums with needless response's but hey here it is anyway just for the heck of it.
Regarding to the "Designate some of us to be moderators, we had that. We called it the Watcher/GA Program. Here is your response to that http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?421-Notice-Attention-All-Game-Advisors-and-Players!
In regards to, they need more staff, I've seen plenty more GM's from Estsoft then I have from Og.P but hey, who am I to judge???
Not that I don't fully agree that the forums need a little more attention paid to them. This is just the response you were looking for.

Enjoy :)

Marth
04-18-2010, 01:03 AM
The kids playing this game probably seen dirty pictures when they were like 8 years old. Thats just how bad the current generation is haha!

Nex
04-18-2010, 01:07 AM
I vote myself to be a forum moderator. /out

Valdoroth
04-18-2010, 01:11 AM
+1 rhy
+1 snow------- I also like your unstated idea of the simple addition of blood! how cool would it be to see derk spouting red blood! or penna leaking blue oil! :D

And to have my say in the matter: Yes it is a game aimed more for a mature audience, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. And obviously the posting of crosses over that line of maturity into the immaturity. The ppl that post that type of content or discuss about it are the immature childish teens/ young adults that haven't left their high school mindset. They need to grow up and quit being such DAIs. They should definately have a program built in that can monitor this type of thing so it can be censored. I know of several sites that do it somehow.

Flarius
04-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Well, I haven't responded a lot to this nonsense on the forums, just as I felt I wasn't going to jump right on the band-wagon with flaming the forums with needless response's but hey here it is anyway just for the heck of it.
Regarding to the "Designate some of us to be moderators, we had that. We called it the Watcher/GA Program. Here is your response to that http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?421-Notice-Attention-All-Game-Advisors-and-Players!
In regards to, they need more staff, I've seen plenty more GM's from Estsoft then I have from Og.P but hey, who am I to judge???
Not that I don't fully agree that the forums need a little more attention paid to them. This is just the response you were looking for.

Enjoy :)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the watcher/GA program was all in game, not forums.

Valdoroth
04-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the watcher/GA program was all in game, not forums.
Yea that was in game. Though Forum Monitors would be nice to have.

NWA
04-18-2010, 03:26 AM
Sigh.. guess its up to me to be the moderator..

Alright.. =/

Snow
04-18-2010, 05:17 AM

Just wondering from what I remember, I could be wrong though. Wasn't the GA group made my Kalaydrah? Can't remember properly but didn't she quit as a GM? Or got Fired, it was quite some time ago.

DVwizzy
04-18-2010, 05:35 AM
+1 rhy
+1 snow------- I also like your unstated idea of the simple addition of blood! how cool would it be to see derk spouting red blood! or penna leaking blue oil! :D

And to have my say in the matter: Yes it is a game aimed more for a mature audience, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. And obviously the posting of crosses over that line of maturity into the immaturity. The ppl that post that type of content or discuss about it are the immature childish teens/ young adults that haven't left their high school mindset. They need to grow up and quit being such DAIs. They should definately have a program built in that can monitor this type of thing so it can be censored. I know of several sites that do it somehow.
+1

and kalaydrah was definitely the best gm i remember ogp ever having. actually tried to improve things >.<

Snow
04-18-2010, 05:44 AM
+1

and kalaydrah was definitely the best gm i remember ogp ever having. actually tried to improve things >.<

I agree, I remember when other GM's logged on they would just totally rub us off, never even talk -_- but Kalay always talked back even if like 5 billion people we're spamming her. Good Times.

DVwizzy
04-18-2010, 06:03 AM
bump to get above topic content

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Forum Monitors would be nice to have.

Dibs

xChicafina4ux
04-18-2010, 06:51 AM
I agree that the forum should not used to promote being that there are children playing this game, next thing that will happened is that we will have pedifiles playing. Although some say that this game should be for older people its still a game and children enjoy it to. I believe that those of you that dont mind the should do it on your own time and not in our forums.

Username
04-18-2010, 06:54 AM
We wouldn't need moderators if some of the people on the forums had brains.

Haha....

Brains X3

Username
04-18-2010, 06:57 AM
I agree that the forum should not used to promote being that there are children playing this game, next thing that will happened is that we will have pedifiles playing. Although some say that this game should be for older people its still a game and children enjoy it to. I believe that those of you that dont mind the should do it on your own time and not in our forums.

-SideNotice- I like the part where you bring up 's and your sig n whatnot is the mini sailor moon....

Simply put: lolz~

TacoBell
04-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Mark this day down boys, first and last time ETs ever gonna see a naked woman other then his mother!

zx34
04-18-2010, 07:13 AM
It's your fault for being a dumbass and looking at the thread.

xChicafina4ux
04-18-2010, 07:23 AM
-SideNotice- I like the part where you bring up 's and your sig n whatnot is the mini sailor moon....

Simply put: lolz~

The same reason why u have a rat cut up and its kiwi in the inside <3

Username
04-18-2010, 07:25 AM
The same reason why u have a rat cut up and its kiwi in the inside <3

Touché~

GoughGhan
04-18-2010, 08:06 AM

K I'll correct you. To a point it was, during the day when we had direct access to GM's we would give them the links of threads. Then they would handle it.

ceyenne
04-18-2010, 08:42 AM
bump

Sheep
04-18-2010, 08:59 AM
im with soul on this one.

DVwizzy
04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
berdump

SkyAlpha
04-18-2010, 11:06 AM
berdump

is dat supposed to be a bump? plus, y bump this haha

DVwizzy
04-18-2010, 11:48 AM
it was a slow-mo bump :D

ceyenne
04-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Bump

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Sounds like everyone that's complaining here needs a visit from the
WHAMBULANCE

http://dontclickthis.whatingods.name/whambulance.gif

Incredibly Ill
04-18-2010, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

lmfao

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 02:22 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/1111.jpg

NWA
04-18-2010, 02:42 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/1111.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/24gu1br.jpg

Incredibly Ill
04-18-2010, 02:48 PM
lmfao @ bleedingsouls picture...

i had to post it here dude.

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/505017-epic-win-fail-thread-188.html

Eternal Darknes
04-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I AM 12 AND WHAT IS THIS!@!!! No seriously, at the age of being able to type coherently you have already seen tits. If they bother you this is the internet and this is what it is made for.

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Awe yeeahhhh

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Dude holy I found this on that thread this guy is INSANE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCpK7GZR700&feature=player_embedded

SliverElixer
04-18-2010, 05:23 PM
we have young people on this forum thats weird.