PDA

View Full Version : Dec 13th problem report

ZeonH
12-13-2010, 03:15 PM
So, now there has been like 13 maintenances and there are some problems still lingering in the server. This is what we are experiencing rite now:

- Failed to use Chage channel or Change server command button, gets DC'd, only way to change ch is by using the Change Character.
- Mission war lobby is still glitched, when we join NW we get BI or GD or any other map as lobby (was this intended?)
- People is still losing their gear/alz when they get dc'd
- When merc is summoned the dungeon gets glitchy, textures dissapear.
- If merc kills a mob it doesn't count as a kill

Now i kno there are MANY MANY posts regarding these issues, just wanted to make one where everything was condensed

Rastan
12-13-2010, 03:17 PM
So, now there has been like 4 maintenances and there are some problems still lingering in the server. This is what we are experiencing rite now:

- Failed to use Chage channel or Change server command button, gets DC'd, only way to change ch is by using the Change Character.
- Mission war lobby is still glitched, when we join NW we get BI or GD or any other map as lobby (was this intended?)
- People is still losing their gear/alz when they get dc'd
- When merc is summoned the dungeon gets glitchy, textures dissapear.
- If merc kills a mob it doesn't count as a kill

Now i kno there are MANY MANY posts regarding these issues, just wanted to make one where everything was condensed

fix'd

Scarface
12-13-2010, 03:27 PM
People randomly getting banned.

meep49
12-13-2010, 05:06 PM
People randomly getting banned.

Its guild leaders isn't it?
What seems to have happened, according to other forum posts, is a guild's warehouse will get a bunch of alz from the server. Then the guild leader, or whoever takes it out I guess, removes that money and then magic happens and said guild leader/alz remover is blocked.

NewEra
12-13-2010, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFqeItMKMw&feature=related

this can help you're pain and boredom

boi2pac
12-13-2010, 06:27 PM
they didnt do anything, they are just saying they fix it, GM's should get fired.... they are the lazing gm ever, and i play online game alot, but EST have the most laziest GM... or maybe not, only they are just too damn, they dont know what are they doing...

SilverIceForum
12-13-2010, 06:36 PM
they didnt do anything, they are just saying they fix it, GM's should get fired.... they are the lazing gm ever, and i play online game alot, but EST have the most laziest GM... or maybe not, only they are just too damn, they dont know what are they doing...

rofl, not even anyone else knows what they are doing, well i got a theory

Daisy+Sky *walks off whistling*