PDA

View Full Version : Help me error

theozita
12-13-2010, 04:10 PM
But excuse me solve my problem.
(In the global CABAL GSC), my account ended by missing password locked padlock gm were inactive, and my post was not then ee responded and are doing it here either through ticket, if you say you are new gm aya and problems have no such knowledge, there are many people who do not record step problems as hacks or block other things. Please help me is blocking my mistake and its time nimgun devido gm was to be exact since the end of Mars, this news of a transfer. so you can help
invested much in these accounts as many more, but at least lso who had problems like this without denumcias or anything can help please
I created my account here in the (NA) to specify such a problem, my account of the ticket is: theozita1450
please see my case, I have blocked the account by then, was our trade through well then and it really hurts not being able to do anything to retrieve it.
My fault to finish what was blocked, but we donate a lot and that can help as no hise nothing wrong just wrong in typing something that did not have much knowledge ...

Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you ...

sn0wXz
12-13-2010, 04:11 PM
zzzZZzzzzZzZzzZzzz

theozita
12-13-2010, 04:29 PM
the procedure here to DEBLOQUE the wrong account by the key lock is simple but ... in gsc not have that option, and if the final and not open more pucieron page. why my call for help. and not do stupid things like snow or solucionam not say anything, no spam

sn0wXz
12-13-2010, 04:30 PM
help desk and wait for 4-5 months, nobody will un-lock ur account from the forums LOL.

NewEra
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
help desk and wait for 4-5 months, nobody will un-lock ur account from the forums LOL.

more like wait 2 years for a respond from GM