PDA

View Full Version : Duplicated Item Deleted for the Emergency M/A on 12/13

[GM] DaisY
12-14-2010, 07:25 AM
Hello CABAL Players,

Some of players have abused the disconnection error due to “select channel” to duplicate items intentionally. We have corrected the error so that item and alz will not be duplicated any more, however, there are high-valued items included in the duplicated item lists which can affect to the game balance seriously. As a result, we have determined to delete those duplicated items during the M/A.

[List of Deleted Items] - Mercury
Epaulet of Proof - 1 ea
Critical Ring +2 - 8 ea
Astral Board Card - X Steelblue - 1 ea
Astral Board Card - K Red Crystal Edition - 1 ea
Epaulet of Fighter +7 - 1 ea
Titanium Great Sword - 1 ea
Pet - Nevareth Husky - 1 ea
Epaulet of Freed - 1 ea
SIGMetal Hand(WI) - 1 ea
SIGMetal Shoes(WI) - 1 ea
SIGMetal Martial Set - 1 ea
Vampiric Earring +6 - 2 ea
Astral Board Card - K Red - 5 ea
Pet - Meow Ninja - 2 ea
Blessing Bead - EXP (40%) - 3 ea
Pet - Cutie Tai - 1 ea
CABAL High School - 1 ea
Epaulet of Vampire - 1 ea
X-Gen Card - 1 ea
Pet - Elder Troglo - 1 ea
Amulet Of Battler +8 - 1 ea
Formula Card(Event) - 1 ea
Pet - Robo Robo - 1 ea
Goguryeo Headband - 1 ea
Osmium Martialsuit - 1 ea
Titanium Martialhelm - 1 ea
Astral Board Card - X3 White - 1 ea
Snow Star - Orb/Crystal - 1 ea
Hip Hop Spirit - 1 ea

[List of Deleted Items] - Venus
Pet - ChaCha - 1 ea
Pet - Meow Ninja - 1 ea
Pet - Robo Robo - 1 ea
Pet - Mummy - 1 ea
Suit of Wealthy's Party - 3 ea
Bracelet Of Fighter +6 - 1 ea
Water Elemental - Blade/Great Sword - 2 ea
Suit of Vampire - 1 ea
CABAL High School - 3 ea
Amulet Of Pain +6 - 1 ea
Halloween Horror - Blade/Great Sword - 1 ea
Astral Bikecard - Type: RW3 - 1 ea
Halloween Dress - 1 ea
Suit of Rin - 1 ea
Astral Board Card - K Red - 1 ea
Forcium Crystal - 1 ea
Epaulet of Sage +7 - 1 ea
Funny Christmas - Blade/Greatsword - 1 ea
Forcium Katana - 1 ea
Core Enhancer(High) - 1 ea
Black Suit - 2 ea
SIGMetal Martial Set - 2 ea

Those removed duplication lists include high-end items. Few players already traded those items with others, however, we did not take away the traded items from the purchasers nothing to do with the duplication abuse. The copied account-binding items belong to the abusers have been removed as well as the items duplicated by accident. We have the lists of the players who owned the duplicated items, however, we will not release those lists. If the players who think their items are taken away unfairly after the M/A, please submit a ticket to Help Desk.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Hatsuho
12-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Basically, the players that we're blocked should have had their duplicated items removed, which some we're accidents.

EzSeleneEz
12-14-2010, 07:35 AM
ok, now what about the large amounts of alz that are for some reason being added to our guild warehouses? been hearing guild leaders are getting banned due to it. not sure why this would be, but cabal threw 60m into ours, and i just told everyone not to touch it.

iNub
12-14-2010, 07:43 AM
now how about gear that wasn't duped, but just poofed anyway? like my gloves. i've sent 2 tickets in about it (with screenshots) and no reply yet. it's not even opened.

Exilium
12-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi Gm Daisy my account is bloqued Exilium WI 160 please unblock.

iNub
12-14-2010, 07:55 AM
Hi Gm Daisy my account is bloqued Exilium WI 160 please unblock.

wat'd u do? lol

iNub
12-14-2010, 07:56 AM
wtf is this?

Orihalcon Gauntlet(FS) - 1 ea

sumone duped it on merc, but idek wtf it is.

perhaps better than forcium??

fsflashy
12-14-2010, 08:04 AM
wth is astral board k pink?

Exilium
12-14-2010, 08:05 AM
blocked me and did nothing ... I want to play T.T

kazamize
12-14-2010, 08:09 AM
how have Orihalcon Gauntlet(FS) - 1 ea ? epic items ?

Exilium
12-14-2010, 08:13 AM
how have Orihalcon Gauntlet(FS) - 1 ea ? epic items ?

is a bug for cabal ..

Rastan
12-14-2010, 08:19 AM
DaisY;154379']

Critical Ring +2 - 8 ea.
Astral Board Card - K Pink - 5 ea

someone got busted and wtf is a pink board?

xXCrusadeXx
12-14-2010, 08:28 AM
did u take away the alz ppl duped aswell?

Exilium
12-14-2010, 08:35 AM
is that my friend had disappeared and appeared alz 500m in the guild bank take it out and gave it. and to me blocked.
T.T

iNub
12-14-2010, 08:38 AM
wth is astral board k pink?

also:

Suit of Skaild

Nightwalker's armor

i'm sure they exist, but i'm not sure i've seen them before. either way i'm certain i've nvr seen a K-Pink board or an ohricalcum or w/e the hell.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 08:47 AM
news and gingers dont understand typos, "OMG PINK" NOWAY THATS THE DELUX EDITION OMG OMG

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 08:48 AM
/slowclap some pure 100% garbage duped there boys, truly proud. Give us the list of alz dupers pl0x,

MixMax
12-14-2010, 08:51 AM
also:

Suit of Skaild

Nightwalker's armor

i'm sure they exist, but i'm not sure i've seen them before. either way i'm certain i've nvr seen a K-Pink board or an ohricalcum or w/e the hell.

http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Costume_epaulets

There you can see the Nightwalker Armor and the Suit of Skaild
I've never heard of the K-Pink before either. :eek:

EDIT: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6822/astralboardcardkpink.jpg
Hello...

toto91
12-14-2010, 08:59 AM
hey GM
i lost my s.titanium katana of amp +6 sword+3 2slots dmg 20% and my mterial mystic gloves of amp +3 sword+4 and i lost around 20 mil alz. i don't know why. I'm not them some players and i not duplicate any items .

sever/mercury
character name/toto91

thank you..............

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Costume_epaulets

There you can see the Nightwalker Armor and the Suit of Skaild
I've never heard of the K-Pink before either. :eek:

EDIT: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6822/astralboardcardkpink.jpg
Hello...

thats not cabal na...besides the gm already editd the post to K-red. obvious typo. relax broski

http://bbs.asiasoft.co.th/showthread.php?p=6179457

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 09:07 AM
DaisY;154379']Hello CABAL Players,

Some of players have abused the disconnection error due to “select channel” to duplicate items intentionally. We have corrected the error so that item and alz will not be duplicated any more, however, there are high-valued items included in the duplicated item lists which can affect to the game balance seriously. As a result, we have determined to delete those duplicated items during the M/A.

Epaulet of Proof +1 - 1 ea
Critical Ring +2 - 8 ea
Gift Box - Astral Board Card - K Red Crystal Edition - 1 ea
Shineguard Plate(WA) - 1 ea
Gift Box - Epaulet of Freed-30days - 1 ea
Epaulet of Rin - 1 ea
Buff Capsule Cube(Medium) - 1 ea
Pet - Woolly - 2 ea
Forcium Martial Set - 3 ea
Pet - Fancy Zard - 1 ea
CABAL High School Epaulet - 1 ea
Bamboo Leaf - 1 ea
Pet - Dire Boar - 1 ea
Chinese Gala Dress - 1 ea
Ring of Sage +4 - 1 ea
Snow Star - Katana/Daikatana - 1 ea
Gorgeous Mate - 1 ea

Pet - Meow Ninja - 1 ea
Pet - Woolly - 1 ea
Pet - Armaku - 1 ea
Moon Walkers(Armor) - 1 ea
Night Walkers(Armor) - 1 ea
CABAL High School Epaulet - 3 ea
Amulet Of Pain +6 - 1 ea
GiftBox - Halloween Horror - Orb/Crystal - 1 ea
Suit of Skaild - 1 ea
Iron Blade - 1 ea
Bluestin Blade - 1 ea
Apprentice Uniform of the Sage Tower - 2 ea
Suit of Wealthy's Party - 2 ea

Those removed duplication lists include high-end items. Few players already traded those items with others, however, we did not take away the traded items from the purchasers nothing to do with the duplication abuse. The copied account-binding items belong to the abusers have been removed as well as the items duplicated by accident. We have the lists of the players who owned the duplicated items, however, we will not release those lists. If the players who think their items are taken away unfairly after the M/A, please submit a ticket to Help Desk.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Totally.

MixMax
12-14-2010, 09:17 AM
thats not cabal na...besides the gm already editd the post to K-red. obvious typo. relax broski

http://bbs.asiasoft.co.th/showthread.php?p=6179457

Oh that's cool. I was just showing what it looked like. :p

Lute
12-14-2010, 10:23 AM
How about you fix the actual glitch that is still happening, still being abused, and still causing people to lose gear instead of taking 2 days to post a list of items that were removed due to a still existing and still abuse-able glitch?

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 10:45 AM
DaisY;154379']Hello CABAL Players,

Epaulet of Proof +1 - 1 ea
Critical Ring +2 - 8 ea
Gift Box - Astral Board Card - K Red Crystal Edition - 1 ea
Shineguard Plate(WA) - 1 ea
Epaulet of Rin - 1 ea
Buff Capsule Cube(Medium) - 1 ea
Pet - Woolly - 2 ea
Forcium Martial Set - 3 ea
Pet - Fancy Zard - 1 ea
CABAL High School Epaulet - 1 ea
Bamboo Leaf - 1 ea
Pet - Dire Boar - 1 ea
Chinese Gala Dress - 1 ea
Ring of Sage +4 - 1 ea
Snow Star - Katana/Daikatana - 1 ea
Gorgeous Mate - 1 ea

Pet - Meow Ninja - 1 ea
Pet - Woolly - 1 ea
Pet - Armaku - 1 ea
Moon Walkers(Armor) - 1 ea
Night Walkers(Armor) - 1 ea
CABAL High School Epaulet - 3 ea
Amulet Of Pain +6 - 1 ea
GiftBox - Halloween Horror - Orb/Crystal - 1 ea
Suit of Skaild - 1 ea
Iron Blade - 1 ea
Bluestin Blade - 1 ea
Apprentice Uniform of the Sage Tower - 2 ea
Suit of Wealthy's Party - 2 ea

We do apologize for the inconvenience and will do nothing about it on 12/13/2010-12/14/2010.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

You're really mean.

Travesh
12-14-2010, 11:26 AM
That's all well and good and all, but one of my tickets has said "Ticket in progress" for about a good month now I believe, maybe more. If mine hasn't been answered yet...goodness knows how long others are gonna take. Ticket No.12626

Lute
12-14-2010, 11:35 AM
1 month? GET IN LINE

I have a 2 month old ticket

kinggreg
12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
play vindictus

go play outside

Sryinex
12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
At least fix the rollback issue. If that isn't cause for an emergency m/a that actually works I don't know what is.

Tainted
12-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Now that you removed the duped items what are you going to do with the people who lost items ? Becuase I lost my lvl 8 Pet and it was a pretty good pet ..

LILCHAOLAO
12-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Iron blade. LOL

OhEmGee
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
I wonder how much duped items/alz r running around on alts.

macbowes
12-14-2010, 01:11 PM
How are people duping Orihalcon gear? This must be a typo because Orihalcon (as well as True Orihalcon and Dimensional) gear shouldn't exist in our servers, unless a GM added them.

EDIT: Orihalcon, True Orihalcon, and Dimensional gear / weapons are all way better than Forcium, so I hope that people don't have it.

star21
12-14-2010, 01:23 PM
server you all for duplication!!! owned hard!

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 01:25 PM
actually they didn't get all of the duped items and you can still dupe!! XDXDXDXDXD
they didn't fix it lmao

lolwut
12-14-2010, 02:09 PM
actually they didn't get all of the duped items and you can still dupe!! XDXDXDXDXD
they didn't fix it lmao
since you keep bragging that your duped items weren't deleted. the gms can get your ip and match it in game to see who you are
very naise

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 02:23 PM
since you keep bragging that your duped items weren't deleted. the gms can get your ip and match it in game to see who you are
very naise

proxy brah. come at me

lolwut
12-14-2010, 02:25 PM
o ok

exter
12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
plz EST just tell us what will u do about the disappearing items/alz and when?!.

cerverus3
12-14-2010, 05:12 PM
yeah i want to know of gear how people lose because of the roll back on some of us

lolzard1
12-14-2010, 05:17 PM
they didn't fix it lmao

so how to do it ? :D

elviento
12-14-2010, 05:38 PM
hey GM i was a guild master and I got blocked for something i didnt do, we got 107m in guild warehouse and tehy still there, next thing i knew i got blocked for nothing... im really angry at this, is not fair and sending a ticket would take me 3 months more. I always buy premiun and BB+ and other itemshop items. Dont really want to quit after compliting some of my goals that took me 2 years+. I'm still shock i havent been unblocked after you guys "fixing" this bug. Not my fault you guys had trouble managing the game.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 06:05 PM
so how to do it ? :D

i had made another thread but the gm deleted it yet again. too lazy to retype it

Whoo
12-14-2010, 06:15 PM
i had made another thread but the gm deleted it yet again. too lazy to retype it

like it even worked...

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:03 PM
like it even worked...

u mad that it didn't work for you? you must've missed a step

Tysukiomi
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM
is a bug for cabal ..

nah, its a private server item, thats what they call shinegaurd on a private server that i played b4 playing the actual server
and forcium was mithril

[GM] DaisY
12-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Sorry,
Some of items in the list were wrong ones.
I just corrected them. =)

Tysukiomi
12-14-2010, 08:29 PM
so daisy, can u tell us when your actually gonna fix the rest of the glitches....week?....2weeks?...month?...year?
and no more of these shety m/a where u "fix" a glitch but it comes back x2 as bad.....cuz its really annoying lots of people on cabal -_-

thejuan
12-14-2010, 09:38 PM
DaisY;155045']Sorry,
Some of items in the list were wrong ones.
I just corrected them. =)

[GM] DaisY - Try to check the private message i sent to you, and unblock accounts that has nothing to do with dupping and many things.

NewEra
12-14-2010, 09:44 PM
1:keep your inventory locked glitch cannot get pass when its locked i found that out the hard way when i lost 3bil+gears+honor rank +it lowered my lvl and quests>
2:always i means always keep your storage locked inventory locked even when in war dungeon anywhere keep it locked.

NewEra
12-14-2010, 09:49 PM
EST can't handle the pressure

[GM] DaisY
12-14-2010, 11:43 PM
so daisy, can u tell us when your actually gonna fix the rest of the glitches....week?....2weeks?...month?...year?
and no more of these shety m/a where u "fix" a glitch but it comes back x2 as bad.....cuz its really annoying lots of people on cabal -_-

First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience you have.
We're not planning to have any emergency maintenance anymore. We will fix the rest of error during the Regular Maintenance.
We will fix it as quick as we can. Thank you for your understanding in advance. :)

DrifterX
12-14-2010, 11:44 PM
nah jamie dont fix as quick as you guys can take your time =)

VeeOhhCee
12-14-2010, 11:45 PM
DaisY;155116']First of all, we are sorry for the inconvenience you have.
We're not planning to have any emergency maintenance anymore. We will fix the rest of error during the Regular Maintenance.
We will fix it as quick as we can. Thank you for your understanding in advance. :)

Answer ticket #16863 and #16891 please daisy

Tysukiomi
12-14-2010, 11:53 PM

okay, during this m/a will u guys focus on any certain glitches? or are you going to go for all at once?

Bebe
12-15-2010, 12:03 AM
1:keep your inventory locked glitch cannot get pass when its locked i found that out the hard way when i lost 3bil+gears+honor rank +it lowered my lvl and quests>
2:always i means always keep your storage locked inventory locked even when in war dungeon anywhere keep it locked.

I always lock my stuff... n nothing is in inv cept my merg ring. Maybe that's why i never got the glitch... DAM IT! =O

There's no point in locking ur invent... if u get hax.... they dele ur char... ur items gone. ^^ learn from it.

Lute
12-15-2010, 12:55 AM

So you're fine with leaving the server glitched for half a week between the last emergency maintenance and the regular maintenance to basically save face on having too many emergency maintenances even though this means that the server has been plagued by alz and item duping as well as the rollback bug and people losing gear still? GREAT service there.

"as quick as we can" = when its regularly scheduled that we put the server down so we don't look like we need an emergency maintenance every few hours

kintaro619
12-15-2010, 03:18 AM
My point here is that even with all the talk of them saying "submit tickets' I find it very annoying/troublesome to a point in which it makes players hate/quit the game! And for those that say "take your time gms" apparently haven't had to wait almost 4-6months [mines 3months and counting] to even get simple ticket fixed! GMS" "don't talk the talk and NOT walk the walk"!

SigfriedVeini
12-15-2010, 07:53 AM
I like how Merc has so much more and better copied gear. lol

MamaMiaYoe
12-15-2010, 08:03 AM
This whole gear/item/alz/ duplicating glitch is still being done by many unintentionally (by using that new channel switching option). Its not fair that people will have to lose their gears or even accounts just because they did it without knowing that they accidentally did it, thats the big issue, kinda scary if you ask me. The Help desk is being flooded with tickets at the moment and no GM's would want to answer because they might be doing something good - formulating a solution to fix all of this - or bad abandoning this mess. Lets hope that theyre trying their best to fix this. For the meantime I would suggest not to use the new channel switch option, this is how items are accidentally being duplicated.

zuvzx
12-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Dupe???? im running eod, earning uch drops and sellin through personal shops? How bout that u callin it duping... duh, anyways hope u guys up there have ur fun... now can you fix all of this and give what's ours...and also i ups my gluvs from +7 to +9 bought long time b4 the epi V and it rolled back and what abawt our lost alz, mnies not that much but how bout those peepz who loss big time.

MamaMiaYoe
12-15-2010, 08:12 AM
Dont blame Daisy, her job as a community GM is to inform what the tech GM's are currently working on - to solve this mess. We have to wait, if Cabal EU GM's have announced that theres nothing they can do with the same problem thats happening there, then EST didnt do it here because they probably might have a solution coming up. FYI were advanced than them.

Forgotten
12-15-2010, 08:17 AM
im not sure about you peeps, but they answer my tickets within hours of sending, i just don't.. well how is a way to put it, make myself look like a moron =/

thejuan
12-15-2010, 09:14 AM
[GM] DaisY !! - Come on could you please read what im writting ?? I've sent you a few privated messages, tickets by the web and everything!!!

I am not Guild master, so i couldnt have taken the glicth alz from guild warehouse, i didnt even try to get a dupped item, i dont have the necesity!

During this horrible update since many things are bugs, i just farm, do dungeons and buy things i needed, i dont know if one of this items could be dupped, i dont have the fault.

But 14/12/2010 (yesterday) i wake up and i was blocked, i got so angry!! So please check out everything and you will see my pj doesnt have anything bad, i dont use bot nor cheat. anything!! i dont even buy alz lol!!, just E-Coins!!

Rijkaard - Blocked - Unblock as soon you can.

exter
12-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Well [GM] DaisY, what are you going to do about all of those lost items?

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 11:41 AM
i see people are still Q.Q, made my acc just to say this so lame, Q.Q some more hahahahhahaha.

Sueyen
12-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Where are Gms?

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Where are Gms?

eating cake

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 12:32 PM
eating cake

lol'ing at us

APinkCaKe
12-15-2010, 12:48 PM
:<

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 12:49 PM
!!!!!!!!CAKE!!!! ^_^ hi

Exception
12-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Where are Gms?

GMs are preparing to do the regular M/A tonight. So they are busy.

thejuan
12-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks [GM] DaisY Im Finally Unblocked :)

elviento
12-15-2010, 06:30 PM

Hey GM DaisY im really worry about my account and guild, since i got blocked supposely cause of alz glitch most my members been leavingg slowly. I havent done anything wrong, I just remember that Guildwarehouse got like 107m that night and when i wake up i was blocked. I really want my account back, i been clean since ob never bought alz nor hack and getting my craft to forcy amp took me years....i really want my acount back i havent done anything it was EST glitches eveywhere. Just tell me if you guys are goignt to fix this or not, I dont want to wasting my time really, if 2 years of work pay like this in your game, I wouldnt spect better.

au532508
12-15-2010, 06:37 PM
by rest of the errors they mean the mercenaries and gwh...why worry about the random d/c's that will make the christmas event worthless...

/quote the gm....

Hello, CABAL Players

This week’s regular maintenance will start from 8:00 PM, Dec 15th to 1:00 AM, Dec 16th (PST).
As usual, Mission War on 21:00 and 00:00 will not be opened.

[Maintenance Activity]
- Reported error on the Guild Warehouse and Mercenary will be corrected.
- [EVENT] Retake the Presents from the Bad Santas! – NEW
- [EVENT] Xmas Socks Drop Event - NEW
- Regular Rotation of Item Shop

We’ll notice for the further information on the official site and the forum soon.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

/end quote

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 07:04 PM
they still eatin cake and readin forum while lol'ing likei am right now

elviento
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
they still eatin cake and readin forum while lol'ing likei am right now

:(

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
now all we need is the king of troll, he kno who he is...maybe

elviento
12-15-2010, 07:19 PM
now all we need is the king of troll, he kno who he is...maybe

dont call tele, im too upset to deal with him atm.

MamaMiaYoe
12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
I read the first sentence and came to the obvious conclusion that you tried to dupe and failed hard.

Good job downer.

Your conclusions arent really accurate. Even if I glitch or dupe, or whatever, they still like me and I doubt they'll ban or even touch me after all the money and effort I spent for this game, they just love me. Now that's an obvious conclusion dont you agree?

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 07:37 PM
the king of troll is not far behind miavi is here

MamaMiaYoe
12-15-2010, 07:39 PM
This king of trolls youre calling is giving me a foot massage at the moment so dont bother him he's busy

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 07:41 PM
This king of trolls youre calling is giving me a foot massage at the moment so dont bother him he's busy

noooo u so evil i like ur style xD

ronnn
12-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow this is some big news o_o Cabal is broken big time and always will be XD For whoever mentioned the locking, i say it works! I've always locked my gear and nothing has happened to it ^_^ Lucky? Maybe. I've been locking my gear ever since i got hacked long ago :9 It is good nce you get used to it. But yea it does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if the hacker deletes the character :/ That'll be horrible T~T

doino
12-16-2010, 12:04 AM
GM!!!
I lost astral board k red , Gm help me check and restore offline articles
sever/mercury
ID/ty1981 , character name/NgoaLong

Thank you..............

Argetlam
12-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Wow this is some big news o_o Cabal is broken big time and always will be XD For whoever mentioned the locking, i say it works! I've always locked my gear and nothing has happened to it ^_^ Lucky? Maybe. I've been locking my gear ever since i got hacked long ago :9 It is good nce you get used to it. But yea it does I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if the hacker deletes the character :/ That'll be horrible T~T

cant delete chars over lvl 50 now, :/ been waiting on a help desk for like a month

mmmCake
12-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Your conclusions arent really accurate. Even if I glitch or dupe, or whatever, they still like me and I doubt they'll ban or even touch me after all the money and effort I spent for this game, they just love me. Now that's an obvious conclusion dont you agree?

yea that would be the seireitie mindset wouldnt it be. you all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the gms off so much you get away with anything huh? hope the gms ban all you for trying to abuse this glitch like you did with the alz glitch too. maybe ur girlfriend hanny will need to buy yet another account

MamaMiaYoe
12-16-2010, 02:30 AM
yea that would be the seireitie mindset wouldnt it be. you all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the gms off so much you get away with anything huh? hope the gms ban all you for trying to abuse this glitch like you did with the alz glitch too. maybe ur girlfriend hanny will need to buy yet another account

LOL, did you just read wat you said? your stupid opinions isnt needed 1 shot material. scram >.>

SigfriedVeini
12-18-2010, 08:07 PM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/6/128913873323909532.jpg

xxxchimxexe
12-19-2010, 09:54 AM
man wth i lost my sig suit after disconnect.....reconnect is gone ... please fix the problem

Drognan70
01-15-2011, 04:51 PM
wtf is this?

sumone duped it on merc, but idek wtf it is.

perhaps better than forcium??

All I could find on Orihalcon was this....

http://forum.ragezone.com/f458/orihalcon-weapons-almost-finished-644933/

Hope it helps a bit.

LILCHAOLAO
01-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Unsticky this already.