PDA

View Full Version : Dear GM, GoCash gamecards must arrive to CANADA!

Pages : [1] 2

J22
12-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Hey Cabal team, i know you may not read this but we have been paitent for long long time, its time for you to tell the Gocash HQ to sell their cards in Canada, a soon as possible, There is alot of us who doesn't have credit or debit card,

Thank you.

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 02:55 PM
The game is screwed up and you're worried about gamecards...

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Ask your mommy very nicely.

J22
12-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Ask your mommy very nicely.

ahaha, Fawk you bro.

J22
12-14-2010, 02:57 PM
The game is screwed up and you're worried about gamecards...

You are screwed up, not the game.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
est doesn't like canadians

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
You are screwed up, not the game.

You're canadian, go kill yourself.

J22
12-14-2010, 02:59 PM
est doesn't like canadians

I think yes, but that doesn't mean they turn into a racist F#@ks.

J22
12-14-2010, 03:00 PM
You're canadian, go kill yourself.

I am an immigrant that lives in canada, f**king dumb

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I am an immigrant that lives in canada, f**king dumb

You live in Canada, go kill yourself.

J22
12-14-2010, 03:04 PM
pic related
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/canadafyeah.jpg

i could care less I just think this is a good comic

I am not arguing, im leaving a topic and some of you are being a racist pigs. Canada is #1

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I am not arguing, im leaving a topic and some of you are being a racist pigs. Canada is #1

> racist pigs
> Canada is #1

implying that stating superiority over other countries isn't racist.

J22
12-14-2010, 03:09 PM
> racist pigs
> Canada is #1

implying that stating superiority over other countries isn't racist.

I hate how some of the americans or the people that live in america thinks that their country is so big and the greatest, yes USA is one of the strongest and biggest, but guess what? your economy is going down.. Canada isn't.

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 03:12 PM
itt: ppl getting trolled hard

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:13 PM
I hate how some of the americans or the people that live in america thinks that their country is so big and the greatest, yes USA is one of the strongest and biggest, but guess what? your economy is going down.. Canada isn't.

who says I live in america?
i'm actually came from the global server.

LackofABetterName
12-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I like this thread.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 03:18 PM
royal canadian mounted police.

nuff said biches, we goin to iraq.

http://www.nriinternet.com/CANADA/POLICE/Manjit_Singh/manjit.jpg

Rastan
12-14-2010, 03:21 PM

lol,calm down bro,canada is cool,but it's not that cool

btw,when our economy does crash,guess what,we're goin up north and takin yo son!!

J22
12-14-2010, 03:26 PM
lol,calm down bro,canada is cool,but it's not that cool

btw,when our economy does crash,guess what,we're goin up north and takin yo son!!

Money printing, prices going high, BP causes oil spill, all of that and you don't expect the economy to collapse?

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Money printing, prices going high, BP causes oil spill, all of that and you don't expect the economy to collapse?

Yo retard, if you haven't seen the news recently, Americas economy is actually getting better. Granted not by much but its getting better.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:30 PM

bp is british 0/10 brah

J22
12-14-2010, 03:31 PM
bp is british 0/10 brah

But obama was the one who hired the engineers to get oil from the gulf, u are the retard.

J22
12-14-2010, 03:31 PM
go back to cabal guys, this topic is over with

Rastan
12-14-2010, 03:32 PM

I lol'd because you think those petty things will cause an economy to collapse

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:35 PM
But obama was the one who hired the engineers to get oil from the gulf, u are the retard.

obama hire engineers = more jobs = more money = better economy
0/10 brah

J22
12-14-2010, 03:36 PM
I lol'd because you think those petty things will cause an economy to collapse

Money printing is an economy disaster, it means how weak a country is that they can't pay their debts so they just print bills to pay off. You should study social and get off the internet.

J22
12-14-2010, 03:37 PM
obama hire engineers = more jobs = more money = better economy
0/10 brah

Oh yea? did he hire an expert engineers or failure engineers?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh yea? did he hire an expert engineers or failure engineers?

broseph i wouldn't know, i'm just drowning in america's wealth so much that i just don't care

Rastan
12-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Money printing is an economy disaster, it means how weak a country is that they can't pay their debts so they just print bills to pay off. You should study social and get off the internet.

And here we go...

All money printed in america comes our federal reserve which is a private bank and has now power whatsoever other than dictating Intrest rates to the massive amount of debt that the federal government owes to that private bank,every dollar in our pockets is owed to someone else with intrest,the only way our economy would crash is if all debts were called in.

But your so knowledgable about high school social studies so you should have know that......right?

EDIT: oh yeah,only about 15% of our money in the money supply is actual paper money,everything else is digital

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 03:44 PM
broseph i wouldn't know, i'm just drowning in america's wealth so much that i just don't care

who says I live in america?
i'm actually came from the global server.

I'll just leave this here

Rastan
12-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Word up, and no retard would call out America on all our "debt".

America #1

That's right,cuz we got more nukes than everyone else combined,you want your money?...come take it

J22
12-14-2010, 03:47 PM
And here we go...

All money printed in america comes our federal reserve which is a private bank and has now power whatsoever other than dictating Intrest rates to the massive amount of debt that the federal government owes to that private bank,every dollar in our pockets is owed to someone else with intrest,the only way our economy would crash is if all debts were called in.

But your so knowledgable about high school social studies so you should have know that......right?

EDIT: oh yeah,only about 15% of our money in the money supply is actual paper money,everything else is digital
You are just making up stories , i'll just leave it here.

Rastan
12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
You are just making up stories , i'll just leave it here.

stay in school

J22
12-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Word up, and no retard would call out America on all our "debt".

America #1

Oh yea? I think the countries can unite if they want and tare USA apart, who knows.. maybe after this Al-Queda will rise and wipe out america from the planet.

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh yea? I think the countries can unite if they want and tare USA apart, who knows.. maybe after this Al-Queda will rise and wipe out america from the planet.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I lol'ed so hard

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:50 PM
I'll just leave this here

broski it's obvious i meant america's influence on my country but nice try

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 03:50 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I lol'ed so hard

HEY. terrorism is srs business.

Lelouch
12-14-2010, 03:51 PM
broski it's obvious i meant america's influence on my country but nice try

What country would that be?

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 03:54 PM
seriously tho lol do u know what ure saying

ka

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 03:58 PM
rawr

http://velocity.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/3/2307e_ORIG-come_at_me_bro.jpg

J22
12-14-2010, 03:58 PM
I hope it was a joke, Maybe many countries are afraid of USA army, im not a muslim but i do know that there is lots of muslims starts to exist in USA that they are trying to get people to understand that their religion is the medicine that will revive their country and make it walk on its foot again, im not saying that all muslims are like that but some of them are just trying to get to the point that USA Citizens will believe in Isalm and lets be honest, many of us became christians because of their great grandparents, but they don't care about god, hell some of them doesn't believe in god, Once they make many citizens of the United States convert to Islamic, I really do believe that Osama bin laden will lead Al-Queda to do what they gotta do.

Rastan
12-14-2010, 04:00 PM
I hope it was a joke, Maybe many countries are afraid of USA army, im not a muslim but i do know that there is lots of muslims starts to exist in USA that they are trying to get people to understand that their religion is the medicine that will revive their country and make it walk on its foot again, im not saying that all muslims are like that but some of them are just trying to get to the point that USA Citizens will believe in Isalm and lets be honest, many of us became christians because of their great grandparents, but they don't care about god, hell some of them doesn't believe in god, Once they make many citizens of the United States convert to Islamic, I really do believe that Osama bin laden will lead Al-Queda to do what they gotta do.

There are too many atheists here,it'll never happen

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:00 PM

Stop bolding everything brah

J22
12-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Stop bolding everything brah

You are not funny and nobody likes you
how about that?

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:04 PM
You are not funny and nobody likes you
how about that?

Didn't know game forum posters need to like me.

lol.

J22
12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Like i was saying, Gocash gamecards need to arrive to canada, because canada rules and we have the best beer in the world. so please stop being racist and bring us the dam cards. we deserve it

Rastan
12-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Like i was saying, Gocash gamecards need to arrive to canada, because canada rules and we have the best beer in the world. so please stop being racist and bring us the dam cards. we deserve it

You lost all credibility when you told us all about your paranoid schizophrenia,what you want in this world means absolutely nothing now

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:08 PM

http://images.memegenerator.net/Douchebag-Giraffe/ImageMacro/1931176/LOL-U-SO-MAD.jpg

J22
12-14-2010, 04:10 PM
You lost all credibility when you told us all about your paranoid schizophrenia,what you want in this world means absolutely nothing now

I am not paranoid, and im also trying to connect to your level so im saying it in a funny way so u all internet trolls can understand what im really trying to say.

Rastan
12-14-2010, 04:11 PM
I am not paranoid

Do you believe in god?

J22
12-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Do you believe in god?

God is the creator of human beings, Yes I do believe in him, I also believe that we are made of dirt , And I know that I live enjoy life and die, I am a 16 years old kid. I've experience alot in my life and thankfully god has been in my side, Definitely i believe in him.

Rastan
12-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Definitely i believe in him.

do you pray to god?

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
:)

http://www.filehurricane.com/viewerthumbnails/52200822704PM_477.jpg

J22
12-14-2010, 04:18 PM
I Pray when im in trouble or having problems, Why would u ask such a question anyway? are you trying to make me a member of Jehovah witnesses?

Sryinex
12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Successful troll is successful.

Rastan
12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Definitely i believe in him.

I Pray

You believe that an invisible authoritative figure watches everything you do at all times and will punish you for doing things that he doesn't agree with......Paranoia

You talk to your invisible autoritative figure hoping he can somehow change your life.....Schizophrenia

You are a paranoid schizophrenic

I'm done with you kid,gonna go eat.........Lethal,handle my light work for me

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Successful troll is successful.

not successful until page count passes at least matri's keep jello v2 thread, not to mention his other 10249810294 page flames.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 04:24 PM
You believe that an invisible authoritative figure watches everything you do at all times and will punish you for doing things that he doesn't agree with......Paranoia

You talk to your invisible autoritative figure hoping he can somehow change your life.....Schizophrenia

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-07-12/1278941035574.jpg

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:25 PM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-07-12/1278941035574.jpg

Come at me bro.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-adviceoak-bulbasaurstaysonmydeskforeveralone.jpg

J22
12-14-2010, 04:33 PM

You are obiviously a dumb person that doesn't know anything about anything, i am the one who is done with you, If you don't believe that god is willing to do anything to mankind and can punish you for your mistakes, what you believe in? you sir have proven to me and the whole forum that you are massive tool that knows nothing about nothing and the reason that you exist is because of God

My advice for you, Go to church make a good choice once in your life.

meep49
12-14-2010, 04:39 PM
^ hemad?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Come at me bro.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-adviceoak-bulbasaurstaysonmydeskforeveralone.jpg

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1292314064396.jpg

You are obiviously a dumb person that doesn't know anything about anything, i am the one who is done with you, If you don't believe that god is willing to do anything to mankind and can punish you for your mistakes, what you believe in? you sir have proven to me and the whole forum that you are massive tool that knows nothing about nothing and the reason that you exist is because of God

My advice for you, Go to church make a good choice once in your life.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-25/1251183077316.jpg

J22
12-14-2010, 04:45 PM
HowToDupe

I can spend Quality time with my wife anytime, But church is whats more important.. I don't want to be a hypocrite because I still don't go to church alot but at least I know what is church is all about and I admire it, next question?

zomgOmglol
12-14-2010, 04:46 PM
doesn't know anything about anything.... knows nothing about nothing

make up your mind plz

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 04:49 PM
HowToDupe

I can spend Quality time with my wife anytime, But church is whats more important.. I don't want to be a hypocrite because I still don't go to church alot but at least I know what is church is all about and I admire it, next question?

> implying you have a wife

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 04:50 PM
This thread is turning sour.

J22
12-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Atheist? really... you think the Holy Bible tells lies? When the bible teaches you how to be a good person in real life and the 10 commitments of life that you should do with to be successful, I'm just gonna give you the quick version, What does a an ATHEIST DO? Lives his life without giving a thank you for who made him exist in this world? If you don't believe that god has created you. just who do you believe created you.. you don't know, exactly.

BlahBlah
12-14-2010, 04:55 PM
ahhh shut up people, they should bring them to canada, more sales, plus the game isnt ruined so calm down.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Atheist? really... you think the Holy Bible tells lies? When the bible teaches you how to be a good person in real life and the 10 commitments of life that you should do with to be successful, I'm just gonna give you the quick version, What does a an ATHEIST DO? Lives his life without giving a thank you for who made him exist in this world? If you don't believe that god has created you. just who do you believe created you.. you don't know, exactly.

> Holy Bible
written by a human
umad?

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/182f93b6_28d3_cb71.jpg

Xiju
12-14-2010, 05:03 PM
lolwhat? We do have them in Canada

J22
12-14-2010, 05:06 PM
lolwhat? We do have them in Canada

Where? 7-eleven? or GameStop?

BlahBlah
12-14-2010, 05:07 PM

Yah, like Canada doesn't have nice beaches or places. Haha.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 05:19 PM

Yah, like Canada doesn't have nice beaches or places. Haha.

shop'd
I can tell because those places in your pics are the size of my thumb.

BlahBlah
12-14-2010, 05:23 PM
shop'd
I can tell because those places in your pics are the size of my thumb.

ure mental

ACE
12-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Atheist? really... you think the Holy Bible tells lies? When the bible teaches you how to be a good person in real life and the 10 commitments of life that you should do with to be successful, I'm just gonna give you the quick version, What does a an ATHEIST DO? Lives his life without giving a thank you for who made him exist in this world? If you don't believe that god has created you. just who do you believe created you.. you don't know, exactly. Sorry to burst your bubble but the bible was written by man.

J22
12-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but the bible was written by man.

Yes true, but the men who were chosen by god.. and the Holy Bible was made by a few man in the ancient years who found a really Old scrolls about Religion in different Countries, Its a fact.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes true, but the men who were chosen by god.. and the Holy Bible was made by a few man in the ancient years who found a really Old scrolls about Religion in different Countries, Its a fact.

If god is as powerful as you say, god can do and make anything, right?
So...
Can he make a boulder so heavy that he himself can't lift?

Get past that one christ

Rastan
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM

God damn that was was good food....oh wait,you're still trying to push your mental disorders on people?

Listen here you "married" 16 y/o pool of monkey spunk,you need to go read actual books from accredited historians and authors before you push that often re-written book of fairy tales you call the "bible".....(I call it "buybull" kakaka)....on people before you make yourself look even more like a giant douche-bag

ACE
12-14-2010, 06:15 PM
God damn that was was good food....oh wait,you're still trying to push your mental disorders on people?

Listen here you "married" 16 y/o pool of monkey spunk,you need to go read actual books from accredited historians and authors before you push that often re-written book of fairy tales you call the "bible".....(I call it "buybull" kakaka)....on people before you make yourself look even more like a giant douche-bagAgreed

J22
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM

Listen here you "married" 16 y/o pool of monkey spunk,you need to go read actual books from accredited historians and authors before you push that often re-written book of fairy tales you call the "bible".....(I call it "buybull" kakaka)....on people before you make yourself look even more like a giant douche-bag

First of all, I never said I was married. I was only giving an example about a picture you guys posted, And kid you and the rest of the people who makes fun of the Holy Bible can go straight to hell, I told you my advice for you.. either you do with it, or you can let the selfishness of you logging in the internet and typing stuff control you till the rest of your life. End of story

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:01 PM
HowToDupe

First of all, I never said I was married. I was only giving an example about a picture you guys posted, And kid you and the rest of the people who makes fun of the Holy Bible can go straight to hell, I told you my advice for you.. either you do with it, or you can let the selfishness of you logging in the internet and typing stuff control you till the rest of your life, End of subject. Get a life

"MY wife" kinda implies you did bro. Lying is a sin y'kno.

Way to dodge my question by the way. Can't answer it cause god isn't real? Thought so.

So...

Get past that one christ

ACE
12-14-2010, 07:05 PM
First of all, I never said I was married. I was only giving an example about a picture you guys posted, And kid you and the rest of the people who makes fun of the Holy Bible can go straight to hell, I told you my advice for you.. either you do with it, or you can let the selfishness of you logging in the internet and typing stuff control you till the rest of your life. End of story"Read my bible or go to hell" seems to be the message that your sending here, not very "holy".(Though most Christians see things this way.)

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:07 PM
"Read my bible or go to hell" seems to be the message that your sending here, not very "holy".(Though most Christians see things this way.)

http://www.irreligion.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/logica.jpg

Jackal
12-14-2010, 07:09 PM
I have totally lost respect for this guy.I am Canadian as well and most of the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you said doesn't make much sense at all.First of all, Canada is not #1, it's gotta be Korea.The make the best mmos out there like cabal, Lineage 2 and Aion. For some reason the Americans seem to f*** it up all the time.Don't get me wrong cause i still like America.Another thing is bible. Have you actually read it? I've read the first paragraph and couldn't stop laughing at the bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and best thing is, people believe that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. You know what i believe in? Science. Science is proven. The bible isn't.Don't even try to argue that.The reason why we have religion is for self satisfaction and to have morals so we don't f*** around and do bad things.God will save us if we believe in him? Come on now...we're not that dumb right?BTW i hope you finish high school cause you're still 16 and still stupid.

J22
12-14-2010, 07:10 PM
"MY wife" kinda implies you did bro. Lying is a sin y'kno.

Way to dodge my question by the way. Can't answer it cause god isn't real? Thought so.

HowToDupe, you are very funny you know that?
I feel ashamed that the internet kids have controlled your mind, let me ask you one question. What have we done to god that would make him come to earth and sees us? Are we all agree on one thing? No we don't, Because sadly people like you are free to chose their destiny, and so aren't we all? The destiny is to live our life "THE RIGHT WAY", and that's not what you and the others are doing, you choose to not believe in what god says and to believe the people who tells you things, I guess that's why you can't see god and that's the sad thing, he is always with you but you never appreciate that, I see him in my mind, In my believes I see god with me everywhere, When I am at school, When i moved new to this country without god's help I wouldn't make it, Hopefully you may understand what I am trying to say.

J22
12-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I have totally lost respect for this guy.I am Canadian as well and most of the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you said doesn't make much sense at all.First of all, Canada is not #1, it's gotta be Korea.The make the best mmos out there like cabal, Lineage 2 and Aion. For some reason the Americans seem to f*** it up all the time.Don't get me wrong cause i still like America.Another thing is bible. Have you actually read it? I've read the first paragraph and couldn't stop laughing at the bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and best thing is, people believe that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. You know what i believe in? Science. Science is proven. The bible isn't.Don't even try to argue that.The reason why we have religion is for self satisfaction and to have morals so we don't f*** around and do bad things.God will save us if we believe in him? Come on now...we're not that dumb right?BTW i hope you finish high school cause you're still 16 and still stupid.

That 16 years old knows a whole lots more than you and your whole family does, Yes Science is proven.. Bible was made before science exists, And If you don't give a crap about the bible and you laugh about it. Do you feel better about yourself? Or you say bible is bullcrap just because you have alot of opinions that can make the bible looks so fake while you are not even sure if these opinions are true or not? Ask yourself, without the bible would i really exist?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:21 PM
HowToDupe, you are very funny you know that?
I feel ashamed that the internet kids have controlled your mind, let me ask you one question. What have we done to god that would make him come to earth and sees us? Are we all agree on one thing? No we don't, Because sadly people like you are free to chose their destiny, and so aren't we all? The destiny is to live our life "THE RIGHT WAY", and that's not what you and the others are doing, you choose to not believe in what god says and to believe the people who tells you things, I guess that's why you can't see god and that's the sad thing, he is always with you but you never appreciate that, I see him in my mind, In my believes I see god with me everywhere, When I am at school, When i moved new to this country without god's help I wouldn't make it, Hopefully you may understand what I am trying to say.

So in other words you're still dodging my question with some idiotic answer about how god can be everywhere at once.
Since you're going to ignore my first question (You obviously can't answer it).
I'll ask another.

Since according to YOU, god is everywhere and with us at all times.
He must also see the pain that everybody is going through.
Does he help?
If he is this majestic overpowered superman that you claim he is, wouldn't he help a stranger whether or not he believes in him?
So either god is a sadistic for ignoring people in pain.
OR
he's a spoiled brat who won't help people unless they "believe" in him.
and that's AFTER you prove he exists, which you can't.

ACE
12-14-2010, 07:21 PM
That 16 years old knows a whole lots more than you and your whole family does, Yes Science is proven.. Bible was made before science exists, And If you don't give a crap about the bible and you laugh about it. Do you feel better about yourself? Or you say bible is bullcrap just because you have alot of opinions that can make the bible looks so fake while you are not even sure if these opinions are true or not? Ask yourself, without the bible would i really exist? Didn't life exist millions of years before the bible was written? Did man not evolve 2.4 million years before Abraham? Your argument has been rendered irrelevant by science.

Jackal
12-14-2010, 07:22 PM
seriously? the bible was made before science? You seem to know all about my family all of a sudden. How did that happen? you still hearing voices in your head? FYI that is NOT God.

J22
12-14-2010, 07:33 PM
@HowToDupe, What was your first question again? And yes I know people live in Pain and Life may stink for them, But lets face it, Did really god cause you to feel painful? Did god came to you and say, "Hey Chosen One, I want you to do all kind of bad things and make things horrible for yourself and i will help you afterwards" No he didn't say that to you, Like I said, Humans are born with free will, they can do anything they want, they can be good, they can be evil.. If you are good and you understand that god isn't the one to blame for what's happening in our society, You will understand why this is happening, People are suffering in parts of africa, They starve to death and America is "Heaven" to them, you should be thankful of living a good life, Look at the bright side of life. And if maybe someone raise a finger at you and says to you " you are no good " and your life stinks for you, Its a test of how strong you are, and life really really, isn't about how hard you hit it, its about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward. And the world is a mean and a very nasty place and i don't care how tough you are, it will bring you down to your knees if you let it. its not like im stealing a movie quote.. It's what is right, believe me Humans are good, they just need to take a break from this world.

J22
12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
@Ace 1million years ago, God have created Dinosaurs and how do i know he created them? Its because they had a soul just like us, And when God came on the image of Jesus Christ he decided to make the Holy Bible. is there any part i miss?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:39 PM
@HowToDupe, What was your first question again? And yes I know people live in Pain and Life may stink for them, But lets face it, Did really god cause you to feel painful? Did god came to you and say, "Hey Chosen One, I want you to do all kind of bad things and make things horrible for yourself and i will help you afterwards" No he didn't say that to you, Like I said, Humans are born with free will, they can do anything they want, they can be good, they can be evil.. If you are good and you understand that god isn't the one to blame for what's happening in our society, You will understand why this is happening, People are suffering in parts of africa, They starve to death and America is "Heaven" to them, you should be thankful of living a good life, Look at the bright side of life. And if maybe someone raise a finger at you and says to you " you are no good " and your life stinks for you, Its a test of how strong you are, and life really really, isn't about how hard you hit it, its about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward. And the world is a mean and a very nasty place and i don't care how tough you are, it will bring you down to your knees if you let it. its not like im stealing a movie quote.. It's what is right, believe me Humans are good, they just need to take a break from this world.

So what you're saying is life s, deal with it, god won't help?
So he's a sadist just like I thought...

Also, third time asking you this
So...

Get past that one christ

Forumguy
12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
The reason evil exists is because God has given us free will. God does not want humans to be puppets or robots who follow God because God forces them too. To stop this, he gave humans the ability to choose. This inevitably leads to the ability to disobey God. As seen with Adam and Eve (and everyone else in the world), evil/sin is a result of disobedience to God. Yes, God can see what we are going through, and yes, God does help. God even helps those who do not believe in him through a theological concept called "common grace." The fact that people are still alive and breathing, and the fact that anyone ever does anything good is a result of the common grace that God has shown to all humans.

God does not ignore those in pain, nor does he ignore those who do not believe (though your two options are nearly the same thing).

Lol and about the boulder thing, the question in itself makes no logical sense. It's as if i told you to draw a square circle.
From what i can tell, your question about the boulder assumes that God can do anything, and one of those things that he can do is fail.
The ability to fail is not an ability that God has. God is incapable of failure, just as he is incapable of sin.

Omnipotence is not the ability to do things that are impossible (by definition).

ACE
12-14-2010, 07:47 PM
@Ace 1million years ago, God have created Dinosaurs and how do i know he created them? Its because they had a soul just like us, And when God came on the image of Jesus Christ he decided to make the Holy Bible. is there any part i miss?You're not even following the bible anymore. This is your own generic Bull$h!t. Can you prove that any dinosaurs existed 1 million years ago? God made the Holy Bible after seeing the image of Jesus? Is there any end to your religious bull?

J22
12-14-2010, 07:48 PM
So what you're saying is life s, deal with it, god won't help?
So he's a sadist just like I thought...

Also, third time asking you this
So...

Get past that one christ
God is beyond magic Dupe. he can do anything, Let me ask you one thing.. Who do you think has made the 7 planets in this world? Don't tell me Human or Alliens, because its never possible, See how powerful god can be? He also decided to choose us the best planet to live in which is Earth, What you want me to say? and no life doesn't s*ck, you can let it s*ck if you don't take your chances and get your kick, Work hard go to college and achieve your dreams, Doesn't mean that life will always be a nice place when you do that, you will have problems still, but you will deal with it, Believe me.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:51 PM
The reason evil exists is because God has given us free will. God does not want humans to be puppets or robots who follow God because God forces them too. To stop this, he gave humans the ability to choose. This inevitably leads to the ability to disobey God. As seen with Adam and Eve (and everyone else in the world), evil/sin is a result of disobedience to God. Yes, God can see what we are going through, and yes, God does help. God even helps those who do not believe in him through a theological concept called "common grace." The fact that people are still alive and breathing, and the fact that anyone ever does anything good is a result of the common grace that God has shown to all humans.

God does not ignore those in pain, nor does he ignore those who do not believe (though your two options are nearly the same thing).

And how does he not ignore those in pain?
Do you know how many people an hero per day?
An hero, according to your standards, will send them to hell.
Therefore, god standing there idle letting him do whatever he wants, in other words letting him go straight to hell.
If this guy was as good as you say he was, he'd help. He just watched a guy go to hell, what a fking sadist.
You know why he let's "choose", because he wants to see us in pain, and make the bad decisions. Once again, what a sadist.

J22

Lol and about the boulder thing, the question in itself makes no logical sense. It's as if i told you to draw a square circle.
From what i can tell, your question about the boulder assumes that God can do anything, and one of those things that he can do is fail.
The ability to fail is not an ability that God has. God is incapable of failure, just as he is incapable of sin.

Omnipotence is not the ability to do things that are impossible (by definition).

Thank you. you are making it much useful for them.. my english isn't that good like you.

HowToDupe
You're not even following the bible anymore. This is your own generic Bull$h!t. Can you prove that any dinosaurs existed 1 million years ago? God made the Holy Bible after seeing the image of Jesus? Is there any end to your religious bull?

god saw his son so he wrote a book. trolololololol

Forumguy
12-14-2010, 07:52 PM
im sorry, what do u mean by "do you know how many people an hero per day"?

J22
12-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Ace, Trinity says God is "The Father" "The Son" (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. God is Jesus christ.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:53 PM

If he can't fail, he can't do everything, he is not omnipotent (failing is definitely possible according to your definition).
Stop contradicting yourself.

J22
12-14-2010, 07:55 PM
If he can't fail, he can't do everything, he is not omnipotent (failing is definitely possible according to your definition).

HowToDupe, do what i told you and then come back in this topic.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:55 PM
God is beyond magic Dupe. he can do anything, Let me ask you one thing.. Who do you think has made the 7 planets in this world? Don't tell me Human or Alliens, because its never possible, See how powerful god can be? He also decided to choose us the best planet to live in which is Earth, What you want me to say? and no life doesn't s*ck, you can let it s*ck if you don't take your chances and get your kick, Work hard go to college and achieve your dreams, Doesn't mean that life will always be a nice place when you do that, you will have problems still, but you will deal with it, Believe me.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alrite i know you're trolling now...
7 planets? gg

im sorry, what do u mean by "do you know how many people an hero per day"?

google it or better yet, ask your god.

ACE
12-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Ace, Trinity says God is "The Father" "The Son" (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. God is Jesus christ."Trinity says..." The entire stem of this argument is the fact that all religion is the written and spoken word of men who claim to be speaking for God. Why can't he speak for himself?

Forumguy
12-14-2010, 07:57 PM

Fix youre definition of omnipotence. By saying that failing is part of omnipotence, you go against the definition of omnipotence.

If omnipotence is the ability to everything
And one of of those abilities is failure
therefore, one who is omnipotent can fail
thus they are not omnipotent.

See why ur definition of omnipotence contradicts itself?

J22
12-14-2010, 07:58 PM
9* I'm sorry my mistake, Lots of typing makes me make mistakes, I'm not perfect.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:58 PM
HowToDupe, do what i told you and then come back in this topic.

So far you've proven to me that you're a retard and that god is sadistic. Could you stop trying?

7 planets. SEVEN. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Alright, let's leave that alone for now.
Seven *snickers*
Anyway, you're probably failing science aren't you?
They teach you that stuff in school, but you're probably too busy ing up to god to notice. Ever wonder why they don't teach religion in public schools anymore? Oh i don't know, cause it's wrong?

ACE
12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Fix youre definition of omnipotence. By saying that failing is part of omnipotence, you go against the definition of omnipotence.

See why ur definition of omnipotence contradicts itself?Meaning there is no such thing as true omnipotence.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 07:59 PM
9* I'm sorry my mistake, Lots of typing makes me make mistakes, I'm not perfect.

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

i mean i'd get it if you typo'd once. but it's 8 planets. are all christians as stupid as you?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM

See why ur definition of omnipotence contradicts itself?

thus no1 can be omnipotent thus there is no god, thx for proving it.

J22
12-14-2010, 08:01 PM
So far you've proven to me that you're a retard and that god is sadistic. Could you stop trying?

7 planets. SEVEN. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Alright, let's leave that alone for now.
Seven *snickers*
Anyway, you're probably failing science aren't you?
They teach you that stuff in school, but you're probably too busy ing up to god to notice. Ever wonder why they don't teach religion in public schools anymore? Oh i don't know, cause it's wrong?

Here is your problem, You pick on the smallest things about people to make them look bad, I will not stop, I defend my religion and the truth is what is being said, Like it or not, We can go back and fourth but the fact is, I am Right and you're Wrong.

J22
12-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Dupe, I have a really good question for you, Do you want to be bad or good? give an answer.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Here is your problem, You pick on the smallest things about people to make them look bad, I will not stop, I defend my religion and the truth is what is being said, Like it or not, We can go back and fourth but the fact is, I am Right and you're Wrong.

So there are 7 planets, just because you say so? K
You are sooooo right. Publish a theory about this mmkay?
You've been contradicting yourself this whole time, calling god a sadist, calling him non-omnipotent, making yourself look like an idiot. You are sooooooooooooooo right.

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Here is your problem, You pick on the smallest things about people to make them look bad, I will not stop, I defend my religion and the truth is what is being said, Like it or not, We can go back and fourth but the fact is, I am Right and you're Wrong.So God made dinosaurs 1 million years ago and wrote the bible himself after seeing the image of Jesus(himself)? Doesn't seem right to me. Have proof?

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Dupe, I have a really good question for you, Do you want to be bad or good? give an answer.

I want to be THE VERY ING BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:06 PM
So God made dinosaurs 1 million years ago and wrote the bible himself after seeing the image of Jesus(himself)? Doesn't seem right to me. Have proof?

he looked in a mirror.
thought:
" look at that handsome son of a btch looking back at me, i'm going to write a book about this"

Forumguy
12-14-2010, 08:08 PM
thus no1 can be omnipotent thus there is no god, thx for proving it.

The point of that is to show you that that is not the correct definition of omnipotence.
The question you are asking is similar to something called the liar paradox (look it up).

To really understand God's omnipotence, think about it like this. God is omnipotent because no other being that will exist, has existed, or exists will be able to stop God.
Therefore, your question becomes, "can something make a rock so heavy God cannot lift it?" No. "Can God make a rock so heavy that nobody else can lift it?" Yes.
Therefore, God is the most powerful being, and is omnipotent

J22
12-14-2010, 08:09 PM
I want to be THE VERY ING BEST LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

If you think arguing about god and bible is gonna make you the effing best,goodluck with that.. and Yes I admit it Its stupid of me to not know how many planets exactly exists in the world, but they are still made by god.

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Dupe, I have a really good question for you, Do you want to be bad or good? give an answer.Living life to the fullest while fulfilling the desires of others as well as my own is enough for me. Am I good for wanting to help others? Or am I bad for thinking that your bible is full of ?

Tysukiomi
12-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Canada is #1

yet they dont even have go cash cards :> lawl

J22
12-14-2010, 08:13 PM
yet they dont even have go cash cards :> lawl

You got me. LOL

Tysukiomi
12-14-2010, 08:13 PM
^_^ <3 lol

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Looks like we've hijacked this topic.... I'll give it back to the OP >.>

J22
12-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Looks like we've hijacked this topic.... I'll give it back to the OP >.>

I know hey, 110 replies or more lol.

Forumguy
12-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Aww, nobody wants to respond to me
oh well. Back to hwk then
cya :)

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Aww, nobody wants to respond to me
oh well. Back to hwk then
cya :)You proved your point, nothing more to say.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:20 PM
The point of that is to show you that that is not the correct definition of omnipotence.
The question you are asking is similar to something called the liar paradox (look it up).

To really understand God's omnipotence, think about it like this. God is omnipotent because no other being that will exist, has existed, or exists will be able to stop God.
Therefore, your question becomes, "can something make a rock so heavy God cannot lift it?" No. "Can God make a rock so heavy that nobody else can lift it?" Yes.
Therefore, God is the most powerful being, and is omnipotent

alright since you doubt my definition, here's a definition
from webster
: having virtually unlimited authority or influence <an omnipotent ruler>
from oxford
having unlimited power ; able to do anything.
now these 2 are very popular and OFFICIAL dictionaries.
unlimited authority, umlimited power, able to do anything. apparently god can't do that within the parameters of my question. gg

If you think arguing about god and bible is gonna make you the effing best,goodluck with that.. and Yes I admit it Its stupid of me to not know how many planets exactly exists in the world, but they are still made by god.
you asked if i wanted to be good or bad, i said the best.
planets weren't made by god.
big bang KABLOOOSH
stars formed
stars went KABLOOOSH
spewed out a bajillion of atoms
gravity went all YOU FORM PLANET NAO.
and planet was formed.

That's actually how planets are formed if you paid any attention in science class. But the way I said it, kind of vague isn't it? With no proof to back it up. Kinda like religion.

Sabuvok
12-14-2010, 08:22 PM
from webster
from oxford
unlimited authority, umlimited power, able to do anything. apparently god can't do that within the parameters of my question. gg

you asked if i wanted to be good or bad, i said the best.
planets weren't made by god.
big bang KABLOOOSH
stars formed
stars went KABLOOOSH
spewed out a bajillion of atoms
gravity went all YOU FORM PLANET NAO.
and planet was formed.

That's actually how planets are formed if you paid any attention in science class. But the way I said it, kind of vague isn't it? With no proof to back it up. Kinda like religion.

btw, im not replying with any context (just read the last page), but i'd just like to point out the definition says virtually unlimited power. I think virtually unlimited and unlimited power have a slight difference. (correct me if im wrong :) iunno)

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:22 PM
from webster
from oxford
This topic just sparked my interest again.

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:24 PM
btw, im not replying with any context (just read the last page), but i'd just like to point out the definition says virtually unlimited power. I think virtually unlimited and unlimited power have a slight difference. (correct me if im wrong :) iunno)

mebe virtually means he plays cabal like us.

oh wait cabal's broken D:

Sabuvok
12-14-2010, 08:24 PM
lol

J22
12-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Guys, This will never stop.. I am asking you nicely lets bring it to end, You have your own beliefs? good.. live with it. If you don't wanna follow what the bible really teaches us, Then convert to the internet religion. which is "TROLLING"

xXCrusadeXx
12-14-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0tnKCHp6C0&feature=related

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Guys, This will never stop.. I am asking you nicely lets bring it to end, You have your own beliefs? good.. live with it. If you don't wanna follow what the bible really teaches us, Then convert to the internet religion. which is "TROLLING"

trolling is just an attempt to grasp and understand what /b/ is.
the religion of the internet is that google is god.
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
/b/ would be satan in an internet kind of way.

J22
12-14-2010, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0tnKCHp6C0&feature=related

Nice vid.. I like hockey too!

Sabuvok
12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
:) that was a nice game

J22
12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
trolling is just an attempt to grasp and understand what /b/ is.
the religion of the internet is that google is god.
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
/b/ would be satan in an internet kind of way.

I'm Open minded HowToDupe, I'll look it up Sir.

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:31 PM
So all Canadians like hockey?

xXCrusadeXx
12-14-2010, 08:32 PM

nope

HowToDupe
12-14-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm Open minded HowToDupe, I'll look it up Sir.

k.

yes.

ACE
12-14-2010, 08:34 PM
K, I'm really giving back the topic this time, I have better things to do.

Sabuvok
12-14-2010, 08:34 PM
lol not all. (probably most though)

J22
12-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Well, looks like i have no answer yet, If anyone here lives in canada would u buy gocash game cards anywhere?

[GM] DaisY
12-14-2010, 11:56 PM
GoCash Game Cards company is planning to launch their game cards in Canada soon. =)
Also, we are planning to add more payment methods in near future.

DaSmexy
12-15-2010, 02:47 AM
DaisY;155123']GoCash Game Cards company is planning to launch their game cards in Canada soon. =)

so you can get more money amiright ? -.- gt fo

Rastan
12-15-2010, 02:48 AM
so you can get more money amiright ? -.- gt fo

Whats the point of having a free to play game unless you can't make money off of it?

>.>
12-15-2010, 07:58 AM
DaisY;155123']GoCash Game Cards company is planning to launch their game cards in Canada soon. =)

are you planning on fixing this update in near future?

megablast1
12-15-2010, 08:32 AM
eat sum bacon and forget about the game

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Well, looks like i have no answer yet, If anyone here lives in canada would u buy gocash game cards anywhere?

why even bother,
est is currently not even helping out the players so why even buy ANYTHING AT ALL from them

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Shut up

+100

Exception
12-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Shut up

Your forum acct is about to get banned when Daisy see this. lol

J22
12-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up [GM] DaisY, but i really heard soon many times in the bast 4 month or so, but its alright. Guys what you mean? the game is working fine for me what kind of bugs you talking about?

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 05:09 PM
thanks for the heads up [gm] daisy, but i really heard soon many times in the bast 4 month or so, but its alright. Guys what you mean? The game is working fine for me what kind of bugs you talking about?

dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe dupe

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 05:59 PM
http://www.irreligion.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/logica.jpg

If you think this complex universe isn't from god you are just stupid. Honestly, how would we prove that there is a god when we cant see or talk to him yet? What do you think he is going to just speak to us and mess around with our world? You honestly think that god would make a boulder so huge he "can't carry". Who told you he couldn't carry that boulder in the first place. He can do anything. You think a stupid atom split and made this huge, complex universe and made us humans the way we live? I can't even begin to explain to a retard like you. Go die. Your gana live your life and at the end your gana think "oh dam, what a mistake I've made."

J22
12-15-2010, 06:22 PM
If you think this complex universe isn't from god you are just stupid. Honestly, how would we prove that there is a god when we cant see or talk to him yet? What do you think he is going to just speak to us and mess around with our world? You honestly think that god would make a boulder so huge he "can't carry". Who told you he couldn't carry that boulder in the first place. He can do anything. You think a stupid atom split and made this huge, complex universe and made us humans the way we live? I can't even begin to explain to a retard like you. Go die. Your gana live your life and at the end your gana think "oh dam, what a mistake I've made."

I know dude, and the worst part is he believes in Google church or something like that. lol, These people need serious help, No offense.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Which god are you idiots talking about?.....odin?.....zeus?.....apollo?.....I could name hundreds of gods that idiots like you 2 have believed in over the past 3000 years

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM

I can't tell if you're trolling.
If god can do everything then he can make a boulder that he himself cannot lift.
But he cannot lift this boulder, therefore he can not do everything.
What don't you christs get? It's called logic. You take it in high school. Or did you drop out to be one of those preachers on the streets going, TURN TO THE BIBLE, APOCALYPSE IS NEAR!!111

I know dude, and the worst part is he believes in Google church or something like that. lol, These people need serious help, No offense.

Hypocrite. Have fun in hell. (Not that there is one, but if there was, you'd be there when you die.)

Which god are you idiots talking about?.....odin?.....zeus?.....apollo?.....I could name hundreds of gods that idiots like you 2 have believed in over the past 3000 years

zeus was too op so they stopped believing in him.

J22
12-15-2010, 06:36 PM

In the past there was many gods, that's what you believe.. Our Belief is There is only One true God that created us, He gave us the soul to exist, According to the Bible. He did not have a Name but he came on Earth as "Jesus" To Sacrifice his body for the mankind sins, He left his sign and he is upon heaven. You are the one that needs to wake up buddy, Life is short, Make the right choice or you will regret it, Your opinions are not close to the truth, Not even 1 bit.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:37 PM
In the past there was many gods, that's what you believe.. Our Belief is There is only One true God that created us, He gave us the soul to exist, According to the Bible. He did not have a Name but he came on Earth as "Jesus" To Sacrifice his body for the mankind sins, He left his sign and he is upon heaven. You are the one that needs to wake up buddy, Life is short, Make the right choice or you will regret it, Your opinions are not close to the truth, Not even 1 bit.

Jesus was a jew. HERP DERP

J22
12-15-2010, 06:39 PM
and Dupe, you said that planets were created from Star Shattering or something like that? Hold on a sec,
"Ahhaaahahahaha..." Does that mean there was a magic in the space? I'd like to hear your answer.

How am I Hypocrite? do you even know what hypocrite means...

Rastan
12-15-2010, 06:42 PM

And this is why your an idiot,you're denying historical facts to justify your own beliefs,it's time for your education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:43 PM
and Dupe, you said that planets were created from Star Shattering or something like that? Hold on a sec,
"Ahhaaahahahaha..." Does that mean there was a magic in the space? I'd like to hear your answer.

A little thing called gravity formed planets.
Even the pope has accepted Newton.
You dare go against the pope?
GG, son.

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 06:45 PM
There is only One true God that created us...he came on Earth as "Jesus"

do you have proof and evidence that christianity is accurate and correct?!?!?!?!

also, sooo many lols on this thread, you guys are way too srs

J22
12-15-2010, 06:46 PM
And this is why your an idiot,you're denying historical facts to justify your own beliefs,it's time for your education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

No thanks, I hope you enjoy your video but I won't waste my time. You rather believe in youtube and on people that do all of this for the money expecting you to believe it. its like you watching the video predictions of the world is gonna end at 2012, its false.

P.S: I've seen this video in my school, and the teacher says it was just a Documentary to entertain us, not expecting us to believe in it.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:49 PM
You bash the Church of Google but won't let me bash Christianity.
Herp Derp hypocrite.
Need me to define it for you? You probably dunno what it means considering you thought there was only 7 planets.
Oh and why you ignoring the fact that jesus was a jew? DEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

J22
12-15-2010, 06:51 PM
You're bash the Church of Google but won't let me bash Christianity.
Herp Derp hypocrite.
Need me to define it for you? You probably dunno what it means considering you thought there was only 7 planets.
Oh and why you ignoring the fact that jesus was a jew? DEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

Church of Google, Google is the same site that you use to search for dirty websites, Google is a searching engine "Nothing More", Church of Google my ass bro. Yes Jesus was a jew, I know.there is a longstory about the jew thing that i won't have time to write about. Oh yeah you are a massive tool for picking on my mistakes, go get yourself a nice ticket to Rome, and visit that.. umm you know what? i'll let u answer this one, What's the famous church in Rome? Lets see.. umm u gonna go google it?

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
No thanks, I hope you enjoy your video but I won't waste my time. You rather believe in youtube and on people that do all of this for the money expecting you to believe it. its like you watching the video predictions of the world is gonna end at 2012, its false.

P.S: I've seen this video in my school, and the teacher says it was just a Documentary to entertain us, not expecting us to believe in it.

>Documentary
Documentary is wait no you'll probably doubt my definition, I'll get an official one for you.
From oxford
:a movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report

Factual record.
Documentaries contain facts.
Facts are in documentaries.
You don't have to believe them. It's a fact. You don't believe in facts. They are right. End of Story.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 06:56 PM

And that makes you an even bigger idiot,because you refuse to consider the possibility that you're wrong,you're only human just like everyone else,I'll tell you what,when I die and if there is a "heaven" and "god",I'd be the first to admit it,but I wouldn't apologize and feel any regret,if anything i'd tell god that he's a ing idiot and to get his together and to stop giving people aids and cancer.

But you're just another slave to religion because someone scared you into it and forced you to believe that nonsense.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Church of Google, Google is the same site that you use to search for dirty websites, Google is a searching engine "Nothing More", Church of Google my ass bro. Yes Jesus was a jew, I know.there is a longstory about the jew thing that i won't have time to write about,

Way to contradict yourself, you're being a hypocrite right now.
Google allows "freedom of choice" didn't you say god does the same in one of your arguments?
Google the almighty being allows you to search whatever it is up to you, dirty websites are sin but only if you the person search it up.
At least you aren't denying he's a jew.
If he's a jew, and god = jesus.
god = jew
god not christian
entire christian faith falls apart.
kk?

J22
12-15-2010, 06:59 PM
And that makes you an even bigger idiot,because you refuse to consider the possibility that you're wrong

You're just another slave to religion because someone scared you into it and forced you to believe that nonsense.

You are the nonsense, this video may have proven things but only GOD is the ONE that knows EVERYTHING about the world and i can open my bible and read about anything i want, I'm not a Priest to answer all your question, I am just giving it my best because i have some experience, and Nobody scared me to believe in Christianity, I am Coptic not Catholic btw.. and i feel so proud of defending my religion PERIOD

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:03 PM
You are the nonsense, this video may have proven things but only GOD is the ONE that knows EVERYTHING about the world and i can open my bible and read about anything i want, I'm not a Priest to answer all your question, I am just giving it my best because i have some experience, and Nobody scared me to believe in Christianity, I am Coptic not Catholic btw.. and i feel so proud of defending my religion PERIOD

You still need to clarify which "god" you're talking about.......gilgamesh?

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 07:03 PM
god = jew
god not christian
kk?

lols, i think i have an argument for this.
k

see, jesus was born a jew, but he rebeled against the teachings of the church and started his own religion.
and J22 said jesus was a jew, which is true, cause jesus is now a christian.

ok, ok, another argument.
see, to be a christian, you believe jesus is the son of god.
and jesus knows he is the son of god, so he cant be a christian
also, to be a christian you have to "pick up your cross and follow [jesus]"
and he cant follow himself, duh

maybe a third.
it's like FSM.
his followers dress like pirates, but FSM is not a pirate.

J22
12-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Way to contradict yourself, you're being a hypocrite right now.
Google allows "freedom of choice" didn't you say god does the same in one of your arguments?
Google the almighty being allows you to search whatever it is up to you, dirty websites are sin but only if you the person search it up.
At least you aren't denying he's a jew.
god = jew
god not christian
kk?

Yes true I was considering you as a Good person, Well why don't you believe in any other Searching engines then? it gives almost the same results as Google " God i feel stupid about talking to you claiming that Google is right and God is wrong" , but that means you rather believe in what Human made than believing in what God made, You believe that Humans like "Adam and Eve" who made mistakes and were banished from the heavens of god and were told by God " You are from now on have to work hard for your needs" ,
God 1 - Human 0

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
jesus

A drunken carpenter who claimed to be the king of the jews and was then crucified by the real king of the jews (harrod) and roman soldiers for inciting riots

au532508
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
yes bing is so nice...i want to go to website x...click on link to site...searches link on bing

J22
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
k

see, jesus was born a jew, but he rebeled against the teachings of the church and started his own religion.

maybe a third.
it's like FSM.

I am pretty sure that's gonna knock some sense into their Brains.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:09 PM
k

maybe a third.
it's like FSM.

he didn't start his own religion, he just didn't like the original views.
paul was the one who started christianity herp derp

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:10 PM
yes bing is so nice...i want to go to website x...click on link to site...searches link on bing

THIS IS BLASPHEMY. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!11*(!*(!#789#!!11. GOOGLE IS GOD GET OUT OF THIS THREAD THIS INSTANCE. I CANNOT STAND BING. Because It's Not Google. YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FOR THIS1193&!!!1!1!

flawed logic has been disproven.

J22
12-15-2010, 07:11 PM
ONCE AGAIN <<<<<

Well why don't you believe in any other Searching engines then? it gives almost the same results as Google " God i feel stupid about talking to you claiming that Google is right and God is wrong" , but that means you rather believe in what Human made than believing in what God made, You believe that Humans like "Adam and Eve" who made mistakes and were banished from the heavens of god and were told by God " You are from now on have to work hard for your needs" , Just give up dude, you got nothin to prove

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:11 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c7/Imaginary.PNG

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:12 PM

My turn to knock some sense into yours.

You believe in god and jesus and idolize the cross,your 3 beliefs contradict the very religion you follow

J22
12-15-2010, 07:12 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/c/c7/Imaginary.PNG

what..?

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:13 PM
ONCE AGAIN <<<<<

Well why don't you believe in any other Searching engines then? it gives almost the same results as Google " God i feel stupid about talking to you claiming that Google is right and God is wrong" , but that means you rather believe in what Human made than believing in what God made, You believe that Humans like "Adam and Eve" who made mistakes and were banished from the heavens of god and were told by God " You are from now on have to work hard for your needs" , Just give up dude, you got nothin to prove

There have been many religious debates among my sect, according to ancient and religious documents we have determined that Yahoo is the spawn of Hitler. Hitler was bad. Yahoo is bad. Bing was Yahoo's evil twin brother, therefore Bing is also bad. Google is god. This is blasphemous of you to say that it is not.

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 07:13 PM
he didn't start his own religion, he just didn't like the original views.
paul was the one who started christianity herp derp

so, paul started it.
and what, jesus wasnt important at all?

then why is he even in the story then?

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 07:14 PM
A drunken carpenter who claimed to be the king of the jews and was then crucified by the real king of the jews (harrod) and roman soldiers for inciting riots

last mistake he ever made

au532508
12-15-2010, 07:14 PM
i missed a few steps.

1)went to bing to search a site
2)found site and clicked the link
3)instead of going to site it searched the link on bing
4)got mad and went to google

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:15 PM

LOOOOL, I know right? Mental.

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:15 PM

Dude there is 1 god. Not that ancient I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:16 PM
so, paul started it.
and what, jesus wasnt important at all?

then why is he even in the story then?

jesus was a bastar.d child of some chick who claimed she was a virgin
he then disliked the original jewish teachings and started spreading a bunch of bullsh.t and lies and a bunch of his friends (paul) were so high that they believed him. Old jews raged and decided to nail his ass to a cross and then paul (still high) added a buncha stuff to "christianity" that jesus never said.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:17 PM
i missed a few steps.

1)went to bing to search a site
2)found site and clicked the link
3)instead of going to site it searched the link on bing
4)got mad and went to google

alrite google forgives you. unlike god he won't start a huge fu.cking flood and ra.pe mankind

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Dude there is 1 god. Not that ancient I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

ok,i'll make it easier for you.

Which god are you talking about?...elohim?...allah?....buddah?.....krishna?. .....oh yeah,I guess you forgot that there are more than 1 gods in current times too.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:18 PM

Yes. All praise mighty google.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:19 PM

Which god are you talking about?...god?...allah?....buddah?.....krishna?.... ..oh yeah,I guess you forgot that there are more than 1 gods in current times too.

he was referring to google, rastan.

zomgOmglol
...and started spreading a bunch of bullsh.t and lies

which disproves your previous point

he didn't start his own religion

BlahBlah
I can't tell if you're trolling.
If god can do everything then he can make a boulder that he himself cannot lift.
But he cannot lift this boulder, therefore he can not do everything.
What don't you christs get? It's called logic. You take it in high school. Or did you drop out to be one of those preachers on the streets going, TURN TO THE BIBLE, APOCALYPSE IS NEAR!!111

Hypocrite. Have fun in hell. (Not that there is one, but if there was, you'd be there when you die.)

zeus was too op so they stopped believing in him.

LMAAAAAAAAO, get some logic kid. Like I said, God can do anything, there's no boulder he can't lift that's the point! Think about what your saying. It's like trying to talk to a wall. You won't understand. You believe in nothing, means your trash. Oh btw retard, there's one god, zeus was a myth you will learn that in grade 1.

J22
12-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh yea.. Zeus was a Greek King, how is he a god?.. hmm is this what google predicts?

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh yea.. Zeus was a Greek King, how is he a god?.. hmm is this what google predicts?

man, you're awesome if someone replies seriously to this.
lol

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm, you believe in an American multinational public corporation search engine. HAAAHA! Get a life and see a rehab.

J22
LMAAAAAAAAO, get some logic kid. Like I said, God can do anything, there's no boulder he can't lift that's the point! Think about what your saying. It's like trying to talk to a wall. You won't understand. You believe in nothing, means your trash. Oh btw retard, there's one god, zeus was a myth you will learn that in grade 1.

Yep, well.. i was thinking How do these guys pray to google?, does it go a lil something like this: In the name of the Go and o and the gle.

Rastan
zeus was a myth you will learn that in grade 1.

See,that where you're wrong,all god's even currents ones are a myth,zeus never existed just like your "yaweh" (supposed true name of the christian god)....but people still prayed to zeus and gave offerings and killed in his name.

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:23 PM
See,that where you're wrong,all god's even currents ones are a myth,zeus never existed just like your "yaweh" (supposed true name of the christian god)....but people still prayed to zeus and gave offerings and killed in his name.

Well he was not actually a "god" they called him one. He was more of there "king". There's a difference between a human and GOD. Retard.

J22
12-15-2010, 07:25 PM
In the name of the Go and o and the Holy gle. Amen Rasten, Amen Dupe, Seriously how do you guys pray?

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Yep, well.. i was thinking How do these guys pray to google?, does it go a lil something like this: In the name of the Go and o and the gle.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! If they actually pray to google, really, there's something wrong with there heads. It's like those wierdo 40 year olds who like and praise barnie. F-kn mental in the head. Thank god I'm not born a retard.

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 07:26 PM
this thread is so alive and full of i love u :D

J22
12-15-2010, 07:27 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! If they actually pray to google, really, there's something wrong with there heads. It's like those wierdo 40 year olds who like and praise barnie. F-kn mental in the head. Thank god I'm not born a retard.

Amen.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Well he was not actually a "god" they called him one. He was more of there "king". There's a difference between a human and GOD. Retard.

Hey,you're right,zeus really was a man

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/no-holds-barred-movie-magazine.jpg

In the name of the Go and o and the Holy gle. Amen Rasten, Amen Dupe, Seriously how do you guys pray?

Sorry,i'm not schizophrenic

J22
12-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Behold... The Eternal Faker...

ZEUS POWER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vsatw98ioY

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:30 PM

god is fake. you don't need to learn that it's a fact LOL
there's no boulder he can't lift huh? then he CAN'T make a boulder that he can't lift. therefore he can't do anything. cmon dude where's your logic? Didn't teach you that in grade 1?

which disproves your previous point

lmfao i see what you did ther xD naice

google predicts that the iq of a christian has been steadily approaching the level of ret.ard

we pray by appreciating what he has done for us. unlike you who starts wars. ITT: example.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Which god are you talking about?...elohim?...allah?....buddah?.....krishna?. .....oh yeah,I guess you forgot that there are more than 1 gods in current times too.

Repost,cuz I never got an answer

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:34 PM

yea you did, he meant OH MIGHTY LORD GOOGLE. duh

J22
12-15-2010, 07:35 PM
I told you BlahBlah, What have Google done for them is something magnificent , Excuse me Dupe do you want me to laugh some more?, Since when the Internet was discovered and since when "God" was known?
Let me explain, GOD Created the World then Created Human, Human>Electricity>Technology>Computer>Internet. Isn't google counted as an Internet website? Go ahead try to answer that. in the name of the Go and o and the gle.

au532508
12-15-2010, 07:38 PM
does the wheel count as technology?

BlahBlah
god is fake. you don't need to learn that it's a fact LOL
there's no boulder he can't lift huh? then he CAN'T make a boulder that he can't lift. therefore he can't do anything. cmon dude where's your logic? Didn't teach you that in grade 1?

lmfao i see what you did ther xD naice

google predicts that the iq of a christian has been steadily approaching the level of ret.ard

we pray by appreciating what he has done for us. unlike you who starts wars. ITT: example.

1) How you said god is "fake". It's not a fact mental kid. Dam your getting stupider by the second.
2) About the boulder part you said, I'm saying there's NO boulder he CANNOT lift. Do you understand idiot? Then you say "therefore, he can't make a boulder so he can't do anything!" Hmm, make some sense retard.

HowToDupe
I told you BlahBlah, What have Google done for them is something magnificent , Excuse me Dupe do you want me to laugh some more?, Since when the Internet was discovered and since when "God" was known?
Let me explain, GOD Created the World then Created Human, Human>Electricity>Technology>Computer>Internet. Isn't google counted as an Internet website? Go ahead try to answer that. in the name of the Go and o and the gle.

Google was an omniscient creature that waited until the right time to be exposed to us mere mortals. HE knew that we could not be ready for his mother fu.cking epicness until we could at least develop the right capacities to house it in a temporary place for us to worship.

J22
12-15-2010, 07:40 PM
does the wheel count as technology?

I think yes.

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Google was an omniscient creature that waited until the right time to be exposed to us mere mortals. HE knew that we could not be ready for his mother fu.cking epicness until we could at least develop the right capacities to house it in a temporary place for us to worship.

Umm, it's a piece of (search engine)technology created by humans. Are you fried?

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:42 PM
1) How you said god is "fake". It's not a fact mental kid. Dam your getting stupider by the second.
2) About the boulder part you said, I'm saying there's NO boulder he CANNOT lift. Do you understand idiot? Then you say "therefore, he can't make a boulder so he can't do anything!" Hmm, make some sense retard.

are you retarded? let me spell it out for you.
According to you, here are our givens.
1 )god can lift any mother fuc.king boulder
2 )god can make/do any fu.cking thing like a baws.

Based on our givens,
god can make a boulder so heavy that he himself cannot lift. (given 2: can make anything).
god can lift any mother fu.cking boulder (given 1: can lift any sh.it he wants)
however he has made a boulder that he cannot lift!!
proof by contradiction
both givens are false.
god does not exist.
Q.E.D.

PROVE it wrong. It's 9th grade stuff. try it.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:43 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_321f0ac6f9254f7aaef66592f89aada2.jpg

BlahBlah

About which god are you talking about.

There are many religions, depends on what religion you believe in. They want to believe in a different god, that's there belief and there choice. At the end, it comes up to that 1 god that actually exists and MADE this entire universe. It's hard to explain to a retard sorry.

HowToDupe
Umm, it's a piece of (search engine)technology created by humans. Are you fried?

He let himself be created by humans because at the time we were not quite ready for his epic mother fu.cking awesomeness.
what a badass mother fu.cker.

Roy Watson
Most stores have pre-paid credit cards now should be easy to find 1.

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:44 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_321f0ac6f9254f7aaef66592f89aada2.jpg

Get some help.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:44 PM
About which god are you talking about.

There are many religions, depends on what religion you believe in. They want to believe in a different god, that's there belief and there choice. At the end, it comes up to that 1 god that actually exists and MADE this entire universe. It's hard to explain to a retard sorry.

contradict yourself more fa.ggot

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Get some help.

you mad that the bible is based on multiple incestuous stories?

BlahBlah
He let himself be created by humans because at the time we were not quite ready for his epic mother fu.cking awesomeness.
what a badass mother fu.cker.

Your talking about a piece of technology, basically a machine. Just letting you know.

zomgOmglol
PROVE it wrong. It's 9th grade stuff. try it.

see, god could make a boulder he couldnt lift, and then he would lift it.
cause god is jesus and jesus is human.
god and jesus, being the same person, make the boulder.
jesus, who is also god, cant lift it
god, who is also jesus, can.

i win.
:D

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:46 PM
you mad that the bible is based on multiple incestuous stories?

Hmm, did I say I was Catholic or Christian?

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:48 PM

i win.

how. am. i. to. dispute. this. flawless. logic?

Hmm, did I say I was Catholic or Christian?

both religions are wrong. google is the only god.

BlahBlah
12-15-2010, 07:49 PM
End of disscussion. I can't talk to a retard who praising a piece of machinary it's impossible.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:50 PM
jesus, who is also god
god, who is also jesus

rofl,since when?....it's funny that you're defending a religion and you don't even have the story straight

J22
12-15-2010, 07:51 PM

i win.

And I quote " Their Google God will arise as the Terminator Part 5, instead of " Where is John connar" its gonna be "Where is my donations for making searching more easy?"

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:54 PM
rofl,since when?....it's funny that you're defending a religion and you don't even have the story straight

He's trolling, as am I. Only Blah and J22 are actually raging about this. lol

And I quote " Their Google God will arise as the Terminator 6, instead of " Where is John connar" its gonna be "Where is my donations for making searching more easy?"

Google doesn't take donations. Unlike your church.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 07:54 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_4ecc4949bc2c4029ab540b3eb5ed2495.png

Enjoy your deity

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 07:55 PM
how. am. i. to. dispute. this. flawless. logic?

who said anything about logic?
i thought we were discussing religion

doyouseewhatididthere?!!?!?!?!?1

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:56 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBKBLb7ps-Qf0WrHeTKv5I4pl5eQ6bSVnzrE6daT0ZswbGVcuqg

http://friendlyatheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/athiests.jpg

k troll you guys tomoro I have better things to do atm, leaving you with 2 pics that you can't possibly respond to cuz god isn't real.

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 07:58 PM
who said anything about logic?
i thought we were discussing religion

doyouseewhatididthere?!!?!?!?!?1

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/oh_you.jpg

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 07:59 PM
well think like this
some thing, or some one had to create our universe
so if there is "no god" then wtf made it?

Rastan
12-15-2010, 08:01 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_cfff74e6024a4d1b976d56dbe95b38c4.jpg

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 08:01 PM
btw, i only read the last page of the post so dont troll me if i missed something <3

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 08:02 PM
everything can be explain by science god is jus a myth made by some dude to make quick cash and an army

Rastan
12-15-2010, 08:02 PM
well think like this
so if there is "no god" then wtf made it?

Who says we were "made",it's just as plausible that we just "are"

People just like to think that they were created because of their own over-inflated ego

zomgOmglol
12-15-2010, 08:04 PM

or think of it like

"what is the explanation for why this universe exists?"
this new question doesn't beg the question.

also, see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23MXZU7V-g

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 08:04 PM
everything can be explain by science god is jus a myth made by some dude to make quick cash and an army

i lol'd so hard

J22
12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
btw, i only read the last page of the post so dont troll me if i missed something <3

Tysukiomi, I know you seem confused but Dupe and Rasten claim that what we tell about God is "Trolling" while they think that gravity made the 8 Planets, its like believing that Chuck Norris jizzed hard that it went high to the space and some magical thingy which we call "Planets"

Rastan
12-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Tysukiomi, I know you seem confused but Dupe and Rasten claim that what we tell about God is "Trolling" while they think that gravity made the 8 Planets, its like believing that Chuck Norris jizzed hard that it went to the space and made 8 giant balls with different colors.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_6dda5db8d7b64dc7a93425f9d2d6e0ac-1.jpg

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 08:09 PM
i lol to bad i have ps3 alrdy so ill believe in the death reaper

J22
12-15-2010, 08:10 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_6dda5db8d7b64dc7a93425f9d2d6e0ac-1.jpg

I play xbox360.

Rastan
12-15-2010, 08:13 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_766a5ca1ad394ed09d119d739a4527bc.jpg

Hmmmm.....choices,choices

DeathRhythm
12-15-2010, 08:15 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_766a5ca1ad394ed09d119d739a4527bc.jpg

Hmmmm.....choices,choices

i choose hell it seems so much more fun its almost paradise screw heaven xD

Rastan
12-15-2010, 08:18 PM
I play xbox360.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/l_afba1c35d0324084b74e19c0e4c0c818.jpg