PDA

View Full Version : Great news to anyone who lost any gear

Lute
12-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Euro cabal just got the same update as us on Monday and have had the same glitched version we've had since the last emergency maintenance.

People over there losing lots of gear etc from the rollback issue as well.

WELL here's what their GMs that actually post and talk to them on forums had to say

Unfortunately we have no way of restoring the lost data, including levels, experience and items. We can however restore any cash shop items purchased.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?p=2110007#post2110007

Now you know why GMs here haven't told you anything I guess. Better to give us no news in their mind.

Amazing how they know they can't recover anything yet they don't warn people, they don't tell people not to play if they're worried and they don't downright close the game and fix it.

cerverus3
12-15-2010, 01:13 AM
GG thats great at least some GM told the true wonder y no one of ur GM have ever say something like that -.-

Tysukiomi
12-15-2010, 01:20 AM
heck, if they were atleast honest with us -_-, thatd make it a little better

sn0wXz
12-15-2010, 02:23 PM
yea since gamemasters.com and ests policies are the exact same,

o wait.....

lol

boi2pac
12-15-2010, 02:26 PM
the hell they cant restore item lost, but they can deleted item duplicated, wow just wow EST the best... dammiEST ever

boi2pac
12-15-2010, 02:48 PM
how come private server can restore item lost, it because they dont want any player to quit, and EST all they want our money, iknow they can restore it, they just dont want too.....

HowToDupe
12-15-2010, 02:55 PM
the faster this game dies the faster they'll profit off of cabal 2.

Cabalplayer
12-15-2010, 03:21 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DONT GET OUR 3 day bb+ compensation T.T

redpill
12-15-2010, 03:31 PM

I'm sure they'll lose a whole heap of potential Cabal2 gamers, if they fail this one.
I for one would not even consider playing Cabal2.

Soryuha
12-15-2010, 03:48 PM
There won't be a Cabal II community when you have a monster of a game like Tera Online releasing.
And as far fixing things goes, imo, it'd be best to release a patch that downgrades the game to what we had before all of the crazy glitches bugs. Thne they could use some sort of test server to fix the Mercenaries patch.
Then again, maybe my ideals are too new wave to be put forth to good use.

End story, just don't play Cabal for now.

SilverIceForum
12-15-2010, 03:51 PM

Dude, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with you and others darn Cabal 2 coming out posts, thats over a year away, 2012, so no they not gonna kill the Cabal 1 player base off that early ya morons -_-

Soryuha
12-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Dude, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with you and others darn Cabal 2 coming out posts, thats over a year away, 2012, so no they not gonna kill the Cabal 1 player base off that early ya morons -_-

>Implying they will kill off the Cabal I player base interest in Cabal