Lute
12-15-2010, 05:06 PM
I lol'd

Announcement of maintenance.

"Some" of the errors reported with the update will be fixed

lul

OweeTony
12-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Some is better than none :P! However, I do see what you're trying to say.

Lute
12-15-2010, 05:12 PM
They say they won't have an emergency update and they'll fixed the glitches at the main update. We've been dealing with these glitches for a week now and the regular maintenance they tell us "Some" will be fixed. BS

also OMFG NEW EVENT I like how it was bolded as if it makes up for all the glitches the past week with no event anyway and makes up for all the people that lost gear with no word about anything being done about it.

au532508
12-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Hello, CABAL Players

This week’s regular maintenance will start from 8:00 PM, Dec 15th to 1:00 AM, Dec 16th (PST).
As usual, Mission War on 21:00 and 00:00 will not be opened.

[Maintenance Activity]
- Reported error on the Guild Warehouse and Mercenary will be corrected.
- [EVENT] Retake the Presents from the Bad Santas! – NEW
- [EVENT] Xmas Socks Drop Event - NEW
- Regular Rotation of Item Shop

We’ll notice for the further information on the official site and the forum soon.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

love the glitches that are getting fixed...

Sryinex
12-15-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm really hoping(but not optimistically) that more fixes than that are implemented. At the very least, auto rollback/channel disconnection. But of course EST doesn't have the sense to actually address the real issues plaguing the game, but instead think that putting an event out will make it all better.

Lute
12-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Lute why are you on such a rampage brah? How much did you lose?

I lost nothing of value, but plenty of people did.

I'm sick of the "quality" service. If the GMs here were actually responsible for their work and what they did and their job depended on it none of them would be employed here it seems.
The lies and amount of fail service they provide is just disgusting. I'm sorry if I'd rather complain and rage about legit problems with the company running a game instead of troll the forums and make useless threads etc.

au532508
12-15-2010, 05:21 PM
hard to play an event when the game randomly d/cs u in the warp center

Lute
12-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Hello, CABAL Players
[Maintenance Activity]
- Reported error on the Guild Warehouse and Mercenary will be corrected.
- [EVENT] Retake the Presents from the Bad Santas! – NEW
- [EVENT] Xmas Socks Drop Event - NEW
- Regular Rotation of Item Shop

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

so we're fixing two barely important glitches that effect almost nothing.

Lets hope the guild warehouse glitch includes the rollbacking and duping...but probably not.

So what about OP orange text skills that you've been trying to fix for like 3 maintenances now?

what about the dc issues and rollback issues which make the game basically UNPLAYABLE?

And look the same Christmas events as last year it looks like. Nice to see those "new" events thar.

Most important "update" to GMs? OMFG CASH SHOP ROTATION!!!!!!

inb4 no frontier stones still