PDA

View Full Version : [gm]jamie

YourInLoveWithMJ
12-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Im saddened today i specified that i was against the sock event. ugh i dunno what to do. these kind of events I love you $uck cause i got no invent space no storage space. ugh my socks better be stuffed with lvl 3 sp pots. non of those snow flake mp pots.

and can u beat tyrant for me. just once. [GM]sky wont even look at me. i dunno why my char is hawt. i mean if skill were based on aesthetics id be the best no one would disagree.

and blessing beads be sure to include blessing beads

YourInLoveWithMJ
12-15-2010, 10:05 PM
and also how come all the sword chars get unerf after a few complaints. what about the wizzies all we get is nerf. so can we get unerf or atleast let us sp with mercenaries since they take party space.

Jamie143love & Ciccone
12-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Im saddened today i specified that i was against the sock event. ugh i dunno what to do. these kind of events I love you $uck cause i got no invent space no storage space. ugh my socks better be stuffed with lvl 3 sp pots. non of those snow flake mp pots.

and can u beat tyrant for me. just once. [GM]sky wont even look at me. i dunno why my char is hawt. i mean if skill were based on aesthetics id be the best no one would disagree.

and blessing beads be sure to include blessing beads

I agree lvl 3 sp pots would be way better than star ice mp pots, and yea BB+ would be nice too. Also Some 1 day santa eppys too, not theese 1 hour or 30 min ones. LOL