PDA

View Full Version : Fix the glitch

BabyRiceBall
12-16-2010, 03:25 AM
Just wondering when the hell are they gona fix this skill glitch..... this is way ova powered

MagitekGirl
12-16-2010, 03:27 AM
It most likely ISNT going to be 'fixed'

besides, i dont see much wrong in it.

DrifterX
12-16-2010, 03:29 AM
another m/a lol gg

Spur
12-16-2010, 04:13 AM
It most likely ISNT going to be 'fixed'

besides, i dont see much wrong in it.

quote of the year lol

annoy
12-16-2010, 04:33 AM
dont know about some people but taking 6k in 139 war is just ridiculous

TheTrueOne
12-16-2010, 04:39 AM
made a post about this already but here it is though -

seems like since the whole na community cant reach these guys, well just have to rely on the eu gms who just got episode V a couple days ago and had the same issues

Posted yesterday [GM]Reeves-
Sometimes I really love clueless people with smart remarks. The patch we tested during the last weekend had half the damage of every orange skill in pvp and pve.

The patch was supposed to fix bugs we reported, but sadly it broke the damage calculation of the orange text skills. We got that patch on friday. So we contacted EST to get a very fast fix for this issue which we got on Monday.

The damage in pve was fixed, but sadly the damage in pvp is still calculated wrong. So please enlighten me how we could have changed that on the patch day? All we can do now is to report the bugs we currently got in which I will do today after I summed all up and get a fix asap.

>.>
12-16-2010, 06:05 AM
but did they fix the roll back problem? otherwise i dont feel like playing

[GM] Balboa
12-16-2010, 06:15 AM
The matter is already noted. We'll have a fix for the situation as soon as possible.