PDA

View Full Version : Insecurity for OGP Accounts

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Its been 2 years since i last played Cabal, i want to transfer my account, but no oh no i cannot why one would ask? There is no longer a OGP button to transfer your OGP account so i put up a ticket with all the information about my OGP account everything except one thing all my characters and what server they were on and what level they were and what they were i.e force archer. Now all that was not enough nope all they wanted was my characters and such as i said before now WTF! almost anybody could have that information but i gave them everything but that even screen shots since i dont remember any of my characters but my Force Archer since its been 2 years so all you out there do you think i should have my account or be denied all my hard work and effort in an account all because of this insecurity in a system ffs i gave they my pass pin hell i would give them my birth certificate, licence and my social security if it would help but i dont think that would be "applicable information" for Cabal Online.

MagitekGirl
12-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Same problem here :/

I miss my OGP account.

My only solution; make a new account, and wait for the ticket.

Another
12-16-2010, 07:22 AM
Your to late sir.make another account and stop the qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq sir.

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:23 AM
Exactly and all they want from me anyways is all my characters information long lost in my head i have a bad memory lol all i remember is my main.

MagitekGirl
12-16-2010, 07:27 AM
wow.. they asked u for the info?

They havent gotten back to me yet =(

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:28 AM
How about cabal online gets their I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ strait gives me and probably many other accounts to their owners instead of waiting 10 days for a late ass ticket response saying all they want is information almost anybody could have!

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Yeah it only took lets say 20 days i posted my ticket on November 26th and just got a reply.

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:32 AM
this is what a GM posted on my ticket after closing it and is probably a automated response.

Hello,

If you wish to transfer your OGP account, kindly provide the following.

- Name, Level, Battle Style of your characters:
- Server :

Thank you.

Sincerely
CABAL Support Team

ZeonH
12-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Guess what, u had 2 years to transfer the account, the OGP account transfering process ended when the Global transfering procces started.... now the question is, why wait til the proccess ended and complain now?

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:34 AM
O its still over did you just read that?

Hello,

- Server :

Thank you.

Sincerely
CABAL Support Team

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:38 AM
So if i got that posted by the Support Team then guess what they still have the old database and guess what your WRONG!

Berserk_Fury
12-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Guess what, u had 2 years to transfer the account, the OGP account transfering process ended when the Global transfering procces started.... now the question is, why wait til the proccess ended and complain now?

Because it has been 2 years since EST took over cabal NA amirite?

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:44 AM
probably

sn0wXz
12-16-2010, 07:45 AM
blah blah blah

http://www.cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2285

"We would like to notify that OGP Account Transfer service will be terminated and cannot be implemented at www.cabal.com after 21st Oct, according to the agreement regarding Account Transfer between ESTsoft and OGPlanet."

Exclusions for news obviously cuz they comin by the boatload months later..

ke

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 07:49 AM
True but i was never emailed i was never anything about the transfers not one email or anything and they also just posted that not but yesterday so if its over then why ask? Like i said i assume they got the full database of all characters.

Hello,

- Server :

Thank you.

Sincerely
CABAL Support Team

sn0wXz
12-16-2010, 07:54 AM
The fuc.k did u say bro? EST didnt email anyone, you had to sign up here and transfer your ogp characters to ur est id.

Goodluck wasting your time. lololol

Dj123050
12-16-2010, 08:07 AM
whatever then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ me in the ass and call me sally then threw with this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ peace you wont ever see me again

sn0wXz
12-16-2010, 08:10 AM
whatever then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ me in the ass and call me sally then threw with this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ peace you wont ever see me again

rofll?

fsflashy
12-16-2010, 08:15 AM
dude you quit playing, they dont have to tell you anything if you dont play their game. hell, they dont even tell us current players about what they're doing.

SilverIceForum
12-16-2010, 01:47 PM
I swear, they need to add an auto-filter for idiots like this. gone from their OGP accounts for so long not bothering to check back every couple months to see what's going on then getting p1ss3d when it bites them in the britches >_>