PDA

View Full Version : Chara Xfer..advice plz :)

ifor
12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey does any1 know if I wanted to xfer some of my costumes to my brothers account, if I can put them in say a lvl 1 charas inventory and xfer them over? Plz and ty

[GM] DaisY
12-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Basically, you cannot transfer costume from an account to another.
For now, if you want to transfer a costume, you have to do account transfer. =(

ifor
12-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Ah ok Thanks GM DaisY :)
So if I do account transfer and put the costumes in the inventory it will transfer?

EzSeleneEz
12-16-2010, 09:48 AM
yes, its only transferring from one server to another that doesn't allow non-equipped items to be transferred. but as long as your transferring from one account to another, with both accounts on merc, or both accounts on venus, it will transfer anything in the inventory. the costumes will become bound to the new account.

ifor
12-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Ty ty Selene +1

Pakamon
12-16-2010, 04:16 PM
How does it work anyway.
I hear some people saying you pay for Transfer but how does the transaction work?
The buyer gives money to the other guy for transfer and after transfer he gives money??!?!?!
Wut?!?!?!
Seems like someone can be scammed this way :confused:

EzSeleneEz
12-16-2010, 05:00 PM
How does it work anyway.
I hear some people saying you pay for Transfer but how does the transaction work?
The buyer gives money to the other guy for transfer and after transfer he gives money??!?!?!
Wut?!?!?!
Seems like someone can be scammed this way :confused:

no no no, the receiver is the only one that has to pay anything. when you agree to transfer, the receiver goes to cash shop, buys a character transfer, then goes through the steps afterwards, and on the other end the sender goes to the cash shop, but clicks that he is the sender, he then chooses which character he is sending which will generate a code that he gives the receiver. the receiver puts that code into his end and it will show the character name/level/class etc, you can at that point change the name also as its transferred to an empty slot in your account.

there is no risk of being scammed as long as the receiver is the one paying, because payment will never be given to the sender (unless its previously agreed upon, and then you will have to decide whether payment or transfer will come first). but as far as ecoins go, if the sender doesn't send, he didn't gain anything unless you've given him alz beforehand.