PDA

View Full Version : A good suggestion.

BlahBlah
12-17-2010, 07:01 AM
SP is annoying while trying to solo dungeons. I think that SP Pots should be sold normally in the grocer like HP and MP pots are.

1 SP Pot in the grocer should be 300k. That was it would be easier to solo dungeons without having to wait. Also it would be much easier to purchase them.

pinkyLOOOOL
12-17-2010, 07:06 AM
craft. ^^ thats all

BlahBlah
12-17-2010, 07:09 AM
craft. ^^ thats all

Why would you want to craft them. That's stupid. Besides, not everyone crafts.

pinkyLOOOOL
12-17-2010, 07:12 AM
create a wizy char [^^]

BlahBlah
12-17-2010, 07:13 AM
create a wizy char [^^]

LOOL, your gana make a wizzy just for SP? I already have a high level character. Why would I waste my time trying to make a wizzy when I can't SP myself? You still need a person with you.

Tramier
12-17-2010, 07:36 AM
find someone that crafts fury pots, and get them the materials for it, they drop on a decent rate now, and im sure if you supply the mats, they would craft for cheap/free. If fury pots were sold in npc's, its just one more thing that a crafter who has spent so much time and money on to level his/her craft, would not make money on, Fury potions are one of the few things left that a basic crafter can actually make a buck on nowadays

Tramier
12-17-2010, 07:53 AM
For those of you who just say, "oh, just find a crafter."

1. It would take forever to find said crafter.
2. It costs an ass-load in AH.
3. It's inconvenient, and you have to go all the way to AH to get them.

Now, why do all that when they could implement them in grocer shop for only 300k each? sounds great to me.

you must not be a crafter cuz if you were you would not want to lose money by having something thats in demand that you craft, start being sold at npc.... and its not hard to find a crafter, all you do is look in the AH at people that have multiple items that you are wanting, they are normally the crafters of the item, not hard to whisper them in game

149BL?
12-17-2010, 07:53 AM
if sp pots are sold from groc cabal would close down sir.
that would be fkn stupid, u think they should sell 25% sword amp pots too? lets just make everyone even.
QUIT YOUR CRYING SIR.

iNub
12-17-2010, 08:13 AM
cabal's on it's way out anyway if they don't fix these god forsaken glitches.

zomgOmglol
12-17-2010, 08:19 AM
SP is annoying while trying to solo dungeons. I think that SP Pots should be sold normally in the cash shop like HP and MP pots are.

1 SP Pot in the cash shop should be un-godly expensive. That was it would be easier to solo dungeons without having to wait. Also it would be much easier to purchase them.

fixed to make your suggestion more likely

Tramier
12-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah, lol xD
I did try crafting, but i never liked it :S

lol, it takes a lot of time and money, but in the end its worth it, i craft my own 999 stacks of HP, my own sword master potions, and as soon as i get the formula card for lvl 3 fury, ill be doin that too

Mrshoveit
12-17-2010, 09:42 AM
QQQQ
QQQQ
QQQQ
but i love to cry
i cant quit now

CriSai
12-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Cabal's an easy game (with a lot of bugs and crap), yet some still want more of those easy mode.. lol. Either play or quit, because expecting *too* much for Cabal will just lead to more bugs.